Amy and the Professor

Story Info
Amy needs an A to graduate ... she gets much more.
3.7k words
4.2
58.5k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LGsDaddy
LGsDaddy
22 Followers

A beautiful young woman asked me to write her an erotic professor / student story. My effort to grant her request is below. (She loved it.)

---------

I was in my office at the university getting ready for the next day's classes when there was a knock at my door. I answered it and you were standing there. I wasn't sure why you were visiting, regardless, I was glad to see you; you are one of my favorite students (if not my very favorite). I suspected that your coming to my office had something to do with the fact that you had failed the last exam.

I also suspected that I was attracted to you because you tended to wear short skirts to class and always sat in the front row. The view was very distracting, but I was sure that, in your innocence, you were not conscious of the effect you had on me.

"Amy, come in. What do I owe this pleasant visit to?"

You entered shut the door and, although I didn't notice at the time, you quietly locked it behind you. Then you looked at me, smiled that smile that literally drove me crazy, and said, "Professor, I had a bit of a problem and wasn't able to study for the last exam. My grade is not what I hoped it would be, in fact, I might not be able to graduate if I can't improve on it."

The way you looked at me as you were sharing your problem sent shivers down my back. However, still under control, I responded, "And just what do you expect me to do about that, Young Lady?"

"Well ... Professor ... I thought ... an extra credit assignment to make up for the points I lost would help me get the grade I need."

"Sweetheart, I'm sure you are well aware that I don't give extra credit points, or assignments for that matter."

At this point you moved very close to me, your breasts almost touching my belly, your face looking up at me, and that smile ... God ... that smile. ... "Professor, I'm sure you could at least change my grade, I'm more than willing to do whatever it takes to make that happen."

Maintaining my composure, I said, "And just what did you have in mind, Young Lady?"

"Professor, don't play so innocent with me. I've seen the way you look at me in class. Do you think I've been wearing those short skirts for nothing? ... I was sure that the impact I was having on you would come in handy one day. It seems to me today is the perfect time. You don't have any other plans do you?"

I didn't ... I thought, Well ... if you are going to throw yourself at me like this, I am going to take full advantage of you.

I took a moment to clear everything off the top of my large oak desk. I loved this desk, willed to me by a favorite aunt, it was big enough to sleep on, it was the largest desk I'd ever seen.

Then, I reached into my top desk drawer and pulled out a blindfold that I used when I wanted to meditate during the day.

I looked at you and said, "Baby ... sit down in that chair behind you."

You hesitated ... probably wondering what I was about.

"Do you want an A on the exam?" I said in a challenging voice.

"Yes, Sir," you answered with a bit of sarcasm in your voice.

I ignored the sarcasm, knowing full well that soon I would have you under my complete control. "Then don't hesitate when I give you a command. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Good girl, now once again, sit down in that chair behind you."

No hesitation this time, you quickly took a seat. I walked around from behind my desk and put the blindfold on you.

"Professor, what are you doing?"

"Baby ... if you're going to continue questioning my actions, we're going to have a problem, .... I'll ask you one more time. ...

Then, in a very commanding voice, 'Do you want an A on the exam?"

"Yes, Sir," you answered meekly.

From the tone of your voice, I knew you had come to the full realization that you were going to have to let go; do, without question. whatever I asked of you.

"Then do what I ask of you without questioning me. Is that clear?"

"Yes, Sir. I'm sorry for questioning you, Professor."

"Now, that's being a good girl. I'm going to be gone for a few minutes, you will sit here quietly waiting patiently for me to return, and you will not remove that blindfold. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Sir. I will be right here, waiting patiently for your return and I will not remove the blindfold."

"Good girl. I'm delighted that you learn so quickly," and I kissed you softly on the lips.

I left the room and went to my car. I always carried some rope in the trunk. Getting it, I brought the rope back to my office. I wasn't sure what I'd find when I returned: Had you left or taken off the blindfold? If you haven't followed my instructions, I would have to punish you severely.

No problem, you were there, sitting in the chair, patiently waiting, the blindfold still in place.

I walked over to you, grabbed your arm and as I stood you to your feet, I said, "Baby, you're being a very good girl. But I think this office a bit warm and that you'd be much more comfortable if we took off your blouse. I'm sure that's fine with you, ... isn't it?"

"Yes, Sir, whatever you think is best, is fine with me."

I unbuttoned your blouse, excited finally to be able to see those beautiful breasts incased in a bra that I knew I would love. ... And, I wasn't disappointed, the bra was almost transparent, no seams on the top, just silky see through fabric. I reached out and touched each breast, playing with your nipples through the fabic of the bra ... I was finding it harder and harder to control myself.

After a few delicious moments with your breasts, I commanded you to, "Raise your hands and arms above your head, clasping your hands together."

You did this quickly, not wanting to make me unhappy.

As soon as they were in the position I wanted, I quickly tied them together with one end of the rope, then I dragged you backward, keeping you slightly off balance to my desk.

With your ass against the desk I kept pulling you forcing you to lay back against the surface of the desk. Then I pulled you the rest of the way until you were entirely on the desk. Then I secured the rope and cut it off so I would have the rest of it to firmly secure your legs.

I took a step back and surveyed what I had accomplished so far. As I looked at you stretched out on top of my desk, I was even more taken by your beauty. a beauty that now had more than a touch of the erotic. Your arms and hands were bound and stretched above your head. Your breasts in that beautiful bra were pulled up tight and I could see your nipples hard and protruding against the silky fabric.

Your skirt was almost perfectly laid out smoothly covering your thighs to about two inches above your knees. ... It was tempting to explore what lay beneath; but that would have to wait a bit longer. ... You weren't wearing any stockings, but your legs were smooth as silk. On your feet were a cute pair of sandals.

I walked over to you and began massaging your breasts through your bra. I bent down and kissed you on the forehead, the tip of the nose, and then your lips. Your mouth opened as your tongue searched for mine. But I pulled away ... "Not yet baby, don't be naughty, I haven't given you permission yet to explore my mouth."

You sighed and said, "Yes Professor, you know best."

"That's a good girl ..." then I kissed your neck and your ear, all the time massaging your breast. I whispered, "Baby, I can see that you want me to have my way with you. ... tell me what's in your heart Baby ... tell me, 'Professor, I want you to have your way with me.' Tell me baby, I know that's what's in your heart. Voice it Baby, voice it now."

"Professor ... I want you ... to have your ... way with me. Please, have your way with me, I am yours, do what you will with me."

Yes, baby ... I will have my way with you. But I think you really want me to fuck you, baby." I whispered into your ear, blowing my warm breath to enter your ear as my words did ... You moaned.

"Yes, professor, I want you, I need you to fuck me. Please Professor, every day in your class, as I watch you lecture, I fantasize all the different ways you would fuck me. Please Professor, please fuck me."

"All in good time Baby ... but, you must get your panties very wet before I will fuck you ... do you think you can do that baby, get your panties very wet."

"I will do my best, Professor."

"I know you will ... Then I kissed you softly on the mouth, gave your breast a squeeze and got back to work.

"Baby, I think it's time for you to lose this cute skirt. I love it ... I love seeing you in all those cute skirts. And now that I know that you've been wearing them just for me. ... I trust you will continue wearing them for the rest of the semester."

"Yes, Sir, I promise. I will wear a skirt to every one of your classes and I will always sit in the front row. Will that make you happy Professor?"

"Yes my sweet Amy, that will make me very happy."

I stood at the foot of the desk, your beautiful body stretched out before me. I could see part way up your skirt. I reached out and massaged your thighs, my hands moving under your skirt, relishing the glimpse I got of your panties. then I moved down to your calves massaging them, tenderly, lovingly.

Next, I removed your sandals, massaged your feet, sucking on each of your toes.

Finally, i reached up and pulled off your skirt, tossing it aside. Under your skirt was the panties that I had so much enjoyed getting a glimpse of. I was delighted to see that they matched your bra; were made of the same silky fabric.

I could see the outline of your pussy through them. How I wanted to rip them off and bury my head between your legs feasting on your sweet pussy juices ... but, that, too, would have to wait. I didn't want to take your panties off not until they were soaking wet ... I saw a bit of dampness, but they still had a long way to go before I'd be satisfied.

Them I took a section of the rope and looped it around your knee, pulled it tight, forcing your leg wide open and secured the other end of the rope to a leg of the desk. Then I moved around to the other side and, using another section of the rope, I repeated the process.

Once again, I stood back and observed my handy work.

There you were lying before me, legs spread wide, your silky panties showing the full outline of your sweet pussy, your breasts pulled high with your arms stretched above your head. You were fully secured; you were completely under my control. I could use you in any way I wanted.

I said, "I think you like being tied up. ... Tell me baby, do you like being tied up? Do you like being completely in my control, where I can do anything I want with you?"

"Yes, Sir, I am finding this very exciting, please use me in any way you want. Please Professor, I know now that this body of mine is yours to use as you see fit. My breasts are yours Professor, ... my lips and my mouth are yours, ... my pussy and my ass are yours ... please Professor use them, they are yours to do with as you wish."

"Well, baby ... our first objective is to get those panties a lot wetter than they are. Maybe I can help you out."

I quickly stripped naked and then climbed up on the desk and straddled you. I had a pair scissors with me and as I rested my cock on your belly, I said, "Well, if I'm going to tit fuck those gorgeous breasts, that bra is going to have to go. I reached down and cut the bra off of you, and then tossed it aside.

Then I reached into the top drawer of my desk and pulled out a bottle of almond oil (my favorite oil for masturbating), and poured a generous amount on your breasts, then I massaged them, loving the feel of the oil on your skin, spreading the oil around until your breasts were covered in it.

As an added measure, I put some more oil on my cock and then I began to tit fuck you ... God ... it felt so good. "Baby, I wish you could see how erotic it looks with my cock sliding in and out, between your breasts ... I know you'd love to see it ... but, baby you're being punished for being a naughty girl ... and you have to wear the blindfold until I take it off."

Your breath was coming faster; little sounds were escaping from your throat. You were getting more and more excited ... you wanted more ... but, I wanted to take it nice and easy, enjoy these precious moments playing with your body.

"My Sweet Amy, I think you want me to fuck your mouth, ... Don't you baby? Tell me how much you want my cock in your mouth baby ... tell me you want me to throat fuck you baby."

You moaned and then said, "Professor, Sir ... please fuck my mouth, I want your cock in my mouth and as far down my throat as I can handle it. Please fuck my mouth, Professor!"

I moved up and put my cock in your mouth. You devoured it, like a hungry woman who hadn't eaten for days. I began to fuck your mouth, you gagged, but begged me to try again. You wanted to take my entire cock into your mouth, you wanted to claim ownership of my cock and believed that you would accomplish that once you were able to take it all into your mouth and down your throat. For ten minutes you tried.

Then I said, "Relax baby, you're trying too hard ... listen to your professor ... if you relax it will slip right down. I felt you relax and pushed my cock in ... and just like that, my cock slipped all the way down until your lips were tight against my body. God, i could feel your throat hugging my cock, it felt just like a cunt. I pulled it out and you took a breath, then i pushed it back in again and began fucking you.

Your eyes were rolled back in your head as you experienced my cock sliding in and out of your mouth and throat. It seemed you were in heaven ... delighting in being able to pleasure me in this way.

I was so close to cumming, but it wasn't time yet. I pulled out, bent down and whispered, "You're a very good girl ... you learn so quickly ... here's your reward." And, I kissed you passionately allowing our tongues to play with each other and to explore each other's mouths. It seemed the kiss lasted for an eternity ... neither of us wanting it to end.

I reached down and felt your pussy ... Oh yes, your panties were very, very wet. I jumped off the table and quickly cut them off of you, tossing them aside. And then, I buried my face between your legs and devoured your pussy. Alternately licking your clit and tongue fucking you. Then I put a couple of fingers up inside of you and started playing with your sweet spot, while increasing the mouth and tongue action.

You began to move your hips in rhythm to my probing and licking. Your moans got louder and then you screamed, "Don't stop professor I'm so close to cumming ... I am cumming, Oh God ... I'm cuuuuummmming." And you screamed, "Yes, yes, yes yeeeesss!" And you collapsed against the top of my desk like a wet wash rag in a shower.

I backed off a bit, but I wasn't through with you yet. I pulled my fingers out of your cunt, saying, "I've got your pussy juices all over my fingers, do you want to suck your juices off my fingers baby?"

"Yes, Sir." You moaned. And you took my fingers into your mouth and licked them clean.

When you finished, I kissed you once again and then returned to your pussy, licking and kissing it lovingly, determined to take advantage of your heighten sensitivity and bring you to another climax before I fucked you.

It didn't take long and your screams and crying out were even louder and more passionate than the first time.

I took my mouth from your pussy and moved up to kiss you full on the lips, excited that we would taste your pussy juices and our mouth juices all intermingled together. ...Again the kiss was extremely passionate, it seemed to go on forever as we were both lost in the moment.

Then my cock found its way into your sweet pussy and I began to move it slowly in and out.

"Is this what you wanted Sweet Amy ... my cock moving in and out of your cunt in perfect harmony with our beating hearts?"

"Oh God yes professor ... God ... it feels so goooood! Oh so goooood."

I began to pick up speed, moving in and out faster and faster, pounding my body against yours, going as deep as possible with each thrust. ... I felt your cunt tighten around my cock and I knew that you were about to come again.

Again, I heard the same words, the same cries, the same screams. "Don't stop Professor, please don't stop ... I'm cumming ... I'm cumming, Oh God ... I'm cuuuuummmming." And you screamed, "Yes, yes, yes yeeeesss!" And, once again, you collapsed against the top of my desk.

I collapsed on top of you, wanting to feel your skin on my skin, your breasts against my chest, your breath on my neck. My cock was still deep inside of you, still rock hard, easily ready for another fantastic fucking.

I didn't want this moment to end, but after a while I took off your blindfold and untied you and then we hugged and cuddled on top of the desk. Soon, you began stroking my cock as we laid there and, it became as hard as a rock once more; standing up straight and proud.

"Baby," I said, "I want you to ride me. I want to see your face as you fuck me. I want to watch your breasts as they move up and down in rhythm with your up and down movement on my cock. I want to feel my cock sliding in and out of you as you take control while I lay here and experience your passion."

"Yes Sir, I promise I will fuck you like you've never been fucked before." And you climbed on me and put my cock in you and began to ride me as I had never been ridden before.

I felt myself beginning to lose control and I knew that I would cum very soon. But, I willed myself to wait, I could sense that you were going to come again ... and then I felt the tightening of your cunt, a sure sign that another climax was on its way.

"Professer ... Professor ... I'm so close ... so close ..."

"Cum for me baby I screamed ... cum now ... baby, I'm cumming ... cum now ..."

And then, we screamed together ... as one person ... "YES, YES , yeeeeessss ... Oh God ... Yess!" And, my juices squirted inside of you as you collapsed on top of me, our mouths finding each other with a long, wet kiss that made all the previous ones look like foreplay.

We laid like that for awhile and then I looked over at the clock. "Baby, it's been three hours since I started tying you up. ... I think it's time we called it a night."

"Okay, Professor ... but, Professor ... can we please do this again. I want to do this again with you, please Professor ... please tie me up again and have your way with me. Please promise that we can do this again, and again, and again."

"Okay baby, you be a good girl and don't screw up any more exams and I will reward you like this for every A you earn all by yourself. Do you understand my Sweet Amy."

"Yes, Professor, I understand and I will be the very best student you ever had ... and then you will have your way with me again and again and again."

We got dressed, I walked you to your car ... we kissed one more time, deeply, with passion, we hugged very tightly, and then I watched you drive off into the night. But, I knew you'd be back ... I knew you were now addicted to me and what I could do to and for you.

Then, I thought ... There's only one problem ... I'm addicted to her, too. I can no more live without her, than I believe that she could live without me. ... It looks like we will be seeing quite a bit of each other.

LGsDaddy
LGsDaddy
22 Followers