Amy & The Stranger

Story Info
Amy pays off a poker bet.
4.7k words
3.99
155.5k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
actor47
actor47
10 Followers

It was Thursday night and Amy was alone as she was on most Thursday nights. Thursday was the night that her husband Tom played poker. Amy did not approve of Tom’s gambling, but he assured her that it was a small game and nothing big was ever won or lost. Amy had never met any of Tom’s buddies, and had no wish to because she knew they were day labor workers who worked at Tom’s company. Why he wanted to hang around with crack heads, ex cons, and losers she would never know. Amy was a successful manager at an Insurance Company who had worked hard to get where she was and, at 35, had a reputation as a hard nosed, tight ass, no nonsense boss.

Amy was dressed casually in jeans and a sweatshirt going over some reports when there was a knock at the door. Amy went to the peephole and saw a poorly dressed man of about 50 standing outside. "Yes" said Amy, without opening the door.

"You don’t know me, but I am one of the guys that plays cards with Tom, and I have something to tell you." The man said. Amy opened the door and said, "Oh God, What is it? Is Tom all right?" The man said, "It might be better if I came inside.

"Certainly," Amy said and let the man inside her Apartment. As Amy closed the door, the stranger admired her beauty. Amy was 5’7" tall, 112 pounds, with long red hair, green eyes, firm tits, and a nice ass. "What happened to Tom? Was he in an accident?" Amy asked. "No, nothing like that something happened, but I am sure Tom is going to be all right," the man said. The man reached out and touched Amy’s arm and she pulled it away as though she had been burned, "Something happened, what do you mean something happened! Damn, I knew something bad would happen if Tom hung around you people."

"You people?" the man said. "Nevermind, what happened to Tom," asked Amy. "No, I’d really like to know what you meant by that," the man said. Amy really looked at this man for the first time, he was shorter than her by at least an inch and not very good looking, with graying brown hair which looked like it had not been washed in a week. "Look," said Amy "Tom is Management, and you are …….well day labor. It is not good to mix the two. People should stay with their own class of people." The stranger smiled and said, "I see." Amy regretted that she had said anything, "Oh well it was too late now," she thought. Amy had no wish to continue a pointless conversation with this man. Amy was sorry she had let this man into her apartment and now she felt awkward and uncomfortable with him there. "Now tell me what happened to Tom." Said Amy. "Well, we were playing cards and Tom was losing. On the last hand he had no money left to call a 10-dollar bet so he threw your picture in the pot and said if he lost that whoever won could have a night with you. I won," said the man. Amy was outraged, "What? That is the most disgusting thing I have ever heard. Wait till I get my hands on that son of a bitch!! As for you, get out of here before I call the police." Amy turned to open the door and was suddenly grabbed from behind as the man put his hand over her mouth. Fear and anger filled Amy as she felt herself being pulled back. Amy tried to fight, but was unable to get her balance. Suddenly the stranger threw her face down on the couch , and she felt the air go out of her as he threw himself on her back. Amy started to scream, but suddenly felt her head jerked back and a gag shoved in her mouth before she could manage a good scream. "No need to disturb the neighbors now is there?" she heard the man say. Amy used all her strength as she tried to get this little man off her back. The stranger had Amy’s arms pinned to her sides with his, and he was surprisingly strong for a man his size. Amy suddenly shifted to her weight to her left and then back to the right, hoping to throw herself and her attacker on the floor. As she turned back to the right though, Amy was suddenly hit in the back of the head, and temporarily stunned. Amy now felt her arms roughly pulled behind her back, and her hands bound together behind her back. Panic and fear now filled Amy as she realized what was about to happen to her. The stranger brought Amy to her feet, and without a word, he unfastened her jeans. He then pushed her back on the couch and roughly removed her pants and panties. Amy couldn’t believe what was happening, Amy’s green eyes flared with anger at this lowlife who had gotten the best of her. Amy was use to being the one calling the shots and now she was bound and gagged and completely helpless. The stranger quickly tied Amy’s feet together with a piece of rope, then he stood back and admired his work. " Very cute little snatch you have there lady," the stranger said. Amy felt violated and embarrassed, as she sat with her head down, not wanting to make eye contact with this cretin. Amy felt tears well up in her eyes, but she held them back, she was not going to give this man the pleasure of seeing her cry.

" I’ll be right back," he said, and went out her apartment door. Amy knew she had to do something before her attacker returned, but what? Amy rocked back and forth, and managed to rise up off the couch. She thought if she could get to the kitchen, she might find something to cut these bonds with. She hopped around her coffee table, but then she lost her balance, falling to the carpet with a thud. Stunned from the fall, Amy heard the front door open and close. "Shit," she thought,"shit shit shit!" The stranger got Amy to her feet and sat her back on the couch. "Now don’t you feel stupid," the stranger said.

"Don’t worry, nothings going to happen that a sweet faced woman like you isn’t going to love," the stranger said as he touched her faced with the back of his hand. Amy turned her head away, but there was no place for her to go. The stranger gently turned Amy’s head back to him and said with a smile, " You think you’re better than me, that I am not in your class, well, maybe you wont feel so high and mighty when you have my dick in your mouth." Amy wanted to scream "NO," but all that came out was a muffled protest stopped by the gag in her mouth."

"You like sucking cocks?" the stranger asked. Amy shook her head violently back and forth, her red tresses flowing from side to side. "You’re very pretty," the man said. "You know how to make a pretty woman beautiful?" the stranger asked as he moved closer to her. "You stick a cock in her mouth," he said with a short laugh and a smile. Cupping her face in his hands, he whispered in her ear,"I am going to make you VERY beautiful tonight." This isn’t happening Amy thought, not to me, dear God not to me. Amy then noticed a canvas bag on the floor, and realized that must have been what the stranger went out to get. " You got spirit lady, I like that. I don’t want to break your spirit, but I will bend it a little bit." The smile was gone now, as he said, "let me spell it out for you bitch, we are going to have a little party and you are going to be the entertainment. When my cock is not in your sweet pussy or up your tight little ass, it is going to be in your mouth." Amy was filled with terror and fear as she imagined what lay ahead for her. The stranger now untied Amy’s hands, and removed her sweater and bra. Amy thrashed around uselessly as this man undressed her, but there was nothing she could do to stop him, and she knew it. The stranger reached in his bag and got a pair of handcuffs out, and dangled them in front of Amy and just smiled. "What the hell else does he have in that bag?" Amy wondered. The stranger used the cuffs to once again secure Amy’s hands behind her back, and then he untied her feet and raised her up off the couch. . The stranger looked deep into Amy’s eyes and said in a gentle voice, "I don’t want to hurt you lady, I’m not into that, but if I have to I will. I am going to tell you to do things, and you will do them or I will beat the hell out of you and then you are going to do them anyway, we can do this easy or rough, the choice is yours. Do you understand?" Amy just stared at the stranger, but was almost reassured by this statement. He really seemed like he did not want to hurt her, he was definitely in control, which she hated, but at least he was not crazy. She would make it through this, and eventually it would end as all things did. Suddenly he pulled her close and gently grabbed a handfull of her hair. " Do you understand," he said, with his face so close to hers she could smell his rancid breath. Amy nodded her head yes, as she knew she had no other choice. "Good," the stranger said, and released her and took a step back. " I am going to take the gag off now and you are not going to scream. Do you understand?" Once again Amy nodded her head. With the gag removed, Amy took a couple of deep breaths, and tried to clear her head. The stranger said nothing; he just stood there looking at her, giving her time to catch her breath. "It’s not to late," Amy finally said," Nothing has happened yet so you can leave now and I will not mention this to anyone." Amy kept her voice calm as she tried one more time to talk her way out of this situation. The stranger said," You know you really are very pretty," as he leaned in to kiss her luscious mouth. Amy turned her head away, but he roughly grabbed her hair and jerked her head back to him. Amy involuntarily opened her mouth, as he pressed his down on hers and rammed his tongue down her throat. Amy wanted to bit him, but she knew that would only anger him, so she just stood there limp, refusing to give him any satisfaction. "Fine," the stranger said with a smile, "Have it your way."The stranger got a cushion off a chair, placed it on the floor and told Amy to get down on her knees. Amy knew she had no choice, so she slowly knelt on the cushion. The stranger unzipped his pants and dropped them to the floor. Amy did not want to see this mans manhood, but since it was in her face she had little choice but to look. The man was not huge, but not small either; common and ordinary just like her attacker. " Suck my cock," was all the stranger said. Amy was ashamed and humiliated, and slowly started to sob. The stranger grabbed her head and rubbed his crotch over in her face. The smell of this mans crotch filled Amy’s nose, and she hated it. Amy said, "NO," or at least she tried to, but all that came out was "Nmm," because when she opened her mouth he quickly filled it with his cock.

" That’s enough foreplay, lets get down to business," the stranger said. Amy was powerless as the stranger began to fuck her face. There was nothing sweet or tender about this, as he held her head in a vice like grip and rammed his cock in her mouth over and over. "You like that bitch, you like my cock in your mouth you redheaded little whore." After what seemed an eternity, with the stranger shouting obscenities as her fucked her face, Amy felt the stranger tense and knew he was about to cum. She tried to pull away one last time but it was no use, she knew she was going to have to take his load in her mouth.

" Take it all you fucking bitch!, Take my load down that slutty little throat of yours." The stranger yelled. Amy felt her mouth fill with this mans cum, and she had no choice but to swallow it. She tasty his salty discharge as it flowed down her throat, and tried not to gag. Finally he withdrew from her mouth, and Amy spit what was left of him in her mouth on the floor. The stranger laughed, and said "Now that wasn’t so bad was it?" Amy tried to catch her breath and glared at the stranger with blazing eyes and said, "I hope you’re happy now."

" Yea" said the stranger, "I’m ecstatic. Throw in a fat guy and a tree, and it would be Christmas," he said with a laugh, as he removed his shirt and stepped out of his pants. "You know you really are a son of a bitch," Amy said. "I know," the stranger said, "and you are a stupid cunt that doesn’t know when to keep her mouth shut." The stranger reached into his bag and pulled out a ball gag, jerked Amy’s head back and filled her open mouth with the ball. The stranger, reaching under her hair, secured the gag in place. Amy, who was still on her knees, tried to rise, but was shoved back down roughly by the stranger. "Stay," the stranger said, commanding Amy as you would a dog. Amy hated this man and what he was doing to her. "How did this happen?" she thought, this is the sort of thing that happened to other women, careless women, stupid women, but not women like her. The stranger then tied her feet together, and tied a line between the cuffs, and her feet. Amy now was on her knees, with her chest jutting out in front of her. Amy glared at her attacker as he now tightly tied a line of rope around Amy’s breast, making them jut out even farther. The stranger then got on his knees, and took one tit in his mouth as he roughly massaged the other one, alternating between the two. Soon, he started slowly rubbing Amy’s clit and before long had 3 fingers in Amy’s now wet cunt. For the next 15 minutes the stranger massaged and kissed and sucked on Amy’s aching breasts, and cunt. Amy could feel herself getting worked up in spite of herself, and she hated her body for betraying her. Finally the stranger got up and silently went behind Amy and released her bound feet. The stranger then led Amy over to the couch and told her to kneel on the couch with her head facing the back of the couch. Amy reluctantly did as she was told, and quickly found her legs spread wide and secured to the front legs of the couch. The stranger then moved the couch out away from the wall, uncuffed Amy’s hands, and secured them to the back legs of the couch. Amy now felt the stranger once again feasting on her stretched pussy , and his rough worknmans hands squeezing the nipples of her still bound breasts. Amy felt the first wave of a climax coming over her and tried to resist it, but it was no use. Though she hated this man, she had to admit that he was good, very good indeed. Soon a crashing climax hit Amy, as the stranger made love to her with his mouth and tongue. Amy now felt the stranger slip his cock into her wet cunt and knew she was about to be raped, taken against her will by this animal. The stranger was gentle with Amy though, putting it in a little at a time, as he put his hands on her ass, and pushed her ass forward and back, until she finally felt his balls slapping against her ass. The stranger moved his cock up and down, right and left, finding all the hidden pleasure spots of Amy’s stretched pussy, and Amy soon relaxed and enjoyed what this man was doing to her. Amy had experienced larger cocks, but few which had made her feel this good, as he continued to move back and forth, side to side, faster and faster, and then slowing again to prolong his climax, but never stopping, always moving, going deeply into Amy’s waiting love hole. Amy experienced two more climaxes before she finally felt the stranger cum in her. Amy was now exhausted, and she had to admit, more satisfied by this stranger than she had ever been by any man. At least it’s over she thought, and I made it through undamaged. The stranger appeared in front of her with a glass of water and after removing the ball gag, held the glass as she drank. "Are you all right?" he asked. "Yes," said Amy. "Good, then get me hard again," he said as he moved in front of her face. "No, that’s enough" Amy said. "No it’s not," he said, and grabbed a handfull of hair and jerked it back forcing Amy to open her mouth, and once again Amy found her mouth filled with this mans cock, and this time his balls as well. This time the stranger was as gentle as he had been rough before. He stood motionless, and he ran his fingers gently through Amy’s long hair, and then slowly moved her head around, and around, until his shaft started getting hard again. He removed his balls from her mouth and then moved her head up and down his shaft for the next ten minutes massaging her scalp gently as he did so. Finally, the stranger withdrew his cock from her mouth, and moved in front of the couch, but not before first gagging Amy once again. Amy was prepared to feel him take her again, but nothing happened. Then Amy heard what sounded like the refrigerator door closing. A moment later she felt his hands on her ass again. This time he was rubbing something on her Ass, and in it with his fingers. Amy realized with a shock what was going on. The stranger had gotten a lubricant, probably butter, out of the refrigerator, and was now greasing her Ass with it. Amy was about to get that cock up her Ass. "Amy tried to raise up, but the stranger pushed her back down. Suddenly a searing pain shot through Amy as the stranger jammed his cock up her virgin Ass. Over and over he violated Amy’s Ass with his cock, and there was no gentleness or finesse this time, just rock hard fucking. He grabbed a handful of her hair, jerked her head back, and rode her like you would a horse, slapping her on the ass as he went faster and deeper in side her. After 5 excruciating minutes of this, the stranger withdrew and came to the back of the couch, where he removed the gag, and once again filled her mouth with his cock. Amy started moving head head up and down his shaft, this time with no help from the stranger.

Amy was not enjoying this; she just wanted it to end as quickly as possible. She moved her head faster and faster up and down his shaft, and soon felt the stranger tense and knew she was about to receive another mouthful of his rancid semen, but just then the stranger pulled away, shooting his load right in her face. Amy let out an audible gasp as gob after gob of the strangers cum hit her in the face. Amy was now as ashamed and humiliated as she ever had been, she was sore, had been fucked in her face, pussy and ass, and now had this animals cum all over her face. Amy was filled with rage. She knew she should keep quiet, but could not help herself.

‘You really are a pathetic piece of shit, you know that! You are such a loser that the only way you can get a woman is to tie her up and take her against her will, and with that puny excuse you have for a dick, I am not surprised. I may be the one at a disadvantage now, but I will survive, and in the morning I will be all right, you will be a loser for the rest of your life." Amy said. The stranger just stared at Amy not saying a word, and then he walked around the couch again. Amy had no idea what was coming next, but she knew she wasn’t going to like it. Amy heard the refrigerator close again and she wondered what he had found to torture her with this time.

The stranger walked to the back of the couch holding a damp rag, a bottle of wine, two glasses and a pack of cigarettes. " You want to talk he said, fine we’ll talk," he said as he wiped off her face and untied her hands. He poured her a glass of wine, and offered her a cigarette, which she took. "First of all, I do not have a puny dick," the stranger said. " It is not a monster, but it is not small either. You seemed to be enjoying what I was doing with it judging from your orgasms, and I am sure you were glad it was not any bigger than it was when it was up your ass," He said. "Damn him," Amy thought she knew the smug son of a bitch was right. "As for not being able to get a woman, I do okay, and to be honest, you were not that good. Hell, I’ve had 2 dollar whores in Mexico that were better than you were," the stranger said. Amy screamed, "FUCK YOU!" and tried to throw her wine in his face, but the glass was empty. The stranger laughed and said, "I was only joking. Jeez lighten up a little, I was just getting back at you for that puny cock comment." He refilled Amy’s wine glass, and said, "You know you were right about one thing, I knew I was going to have to force you to have sex with me. When I saw that picture of you, I figured there was no way that a woman like you would want to have sex with someone like me. I see women like you everyday with your power suits, and your perfect make-up, and your structured planned lives. You never give guys like me a second glance though, we are invisible to you, you walk by afraid to make eye contact, we are not in your class," he said with a laugh. "It’s all show but no go with women like you, you are definitely a teaser and not a pleaser, and that is not what I want in a woman. I guess that means were not going to be boyfriend and girlfriend," he said with a smile. "Tomorrow you will go on with your life and I will go on with mine, so I guess all that leaves us is tonight," he said as he took her face in his hands and gently kissed her, no tongue this time just a long soft kiss. He kissed her again, slowly parting her lips with his tongue, and Amy involuntarily responded. He then pushed her hair back from her ear and slowly softly started nibbling on her ear. Amy’s ears were the most sensitive part of her body, even more so than her breasts. She felt a shiver run through her body as he continued blowing and kissing on her ear. "How?" Amy thought, "How can this man know how to push all the right buttons on me?" No, Amy thought, I don’t want this, not from him, and she pushed him away. The stranger said, "Your husband told me he accidentally found a vibrator in your drawer one day. What do you think about when you use that? Do you think about a man who is ravishing you? Someone you can’t tell what to do? Someone who won’t take no for an answer," the stranger said. Amy was silent, but "yes" she thought. She had fantasized about a strong man, who would not be denied, but it certainly wasn’t him, and it didn’t involve being raped. The stranger once again put the ball gag in Amy’s mouth, walked back to the front of the couch and put his arms around Amy cupping her breasts in his hands. He stood her straight up, and massaged her nipples with his hands as he kissed and played with her ears. Amy closed her eyes and enjoyed the sensation, dizzy from the wine, she slowly felt herself losing her self-control. Amy was starting to really enjoy this, she didn’t know if it was because of the wine or that she was really starting to like this man. "No" she silently said, "it is the wine " She felt the strangers cock getting hard again as he moved back and forth against her backside. She knew she was about to get fucked again, the only question was where. The stranger did not fuck her though, instead he untied her feet, and taking her by the hair he led her to the bedroom as he said, "lets see if we can find that vibrator shall we?" Over the next 4 hours Amy was fucked and sucked, tied and retied in every position possible and a few that she did not think were possible. The stranger worked her over with his mouth, tongue, penis, and her own vibrator.

actor47
actor47
10 Followers
12