Amy and The Swedish Coed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Camilla slowly pulled out her finger from Amy's anus and brought it up to her mouth, where she seductively sucked on it, finally offering it to Amy. Amy now faced with a choice was hesitant and had never done anything like that. She was not sure what to do but as she looked at a prodding smiling Camilla leaned over and also took it into her mouth. With that Camilla planted her mouth on top of Amy's and gave her a deep French kiss pushing aside her finger.

Camilla then abruptly stood up and stated that she had to scram so she wouldn't be late for her class. Amy, totally spent just sat there in the corner of the shower watching Camilla continue showering.

She felt like the luckiest woman on the planet at that moment watching Camilla soap up. It was very intimate watching her shower from so close. Camilla nonchalantly soaped up her underarms, her breasts and pussy as if know one was there. She spread her cheeks so the water could run down her asshole and wash away Amy's cum and saliva. She also bent over right in front of Amy somewhat on purpose as a reminder to Amy of the good time they had together but also to encourage another "date" sometime soon.

As Camilla bent over provocatively washing her feet and legs, Amy couldn't help but stare directly at her pussy. She was secretly wondering when she would get the chance to look at another woman's pussy and wanted to make sure she memorized every fold, nook and cranny. She was wondering what the appropriate etiquette is in situations like this. "Do I ask her for her telephone number or email or should I wait to see if she asks me? Should I see her again? Can I stay married but see Camilla on my trips to New York?" Camilla was enjoying giving this private show to Amy, as she was definitely an exhibitionist.

While Camilla was showering she thought about the picture her friends took of Amy hoping it was a good one as she loved showing off her hot conquests and always wanted to be the girl that attracted the hottest chicks. She felt Amy's panties, the ones she snuck into her bag were going to look perfect with her picture on the bulletin board of her dorm room. She smiled to herself as she knew her fellow suitemates were in awe of her success. She had by far the most panties (and smelliest, an actual category) tacked up, and the prettiest pictures by far. All that remained was to get her business card or license so she could tack that up also.

While Camilla was finishing up Amy left the shower to brush her teeth. As she was brushing she heard Camilla say from the enclosed shower, "By the way this morning was on the house, so you only owe me for last night. That will make it an even $600 OK," Does that sound fair?"

Amy toothbrush still in her mouth was silent. She couldn't speak, she was confused as she slowly processed what Camilla had just said. She thought to herself, "..what is she saying?...$600 for what?...this morning was on the house?" It didn't make sense until she thought about the night and the Midnight Rambler and the older woman with the younger girls. "Oh my God, I am such an idiot, Camilla wasn't into me she's just a hooker, a fucking call girl, Oh my fucking word I don't believe what I just did!"

"Amy, honey did you hear me?" Again Camilla called out from behind the glass.

Amy was in a state of shock and couldn't move her mouth until finally it came out, ...."Oh yeah that sounds good, yeah ah no pro...problem." Amy had to think quickly. Of course now it all made sense to her. "Do you ahh.. do you ah take checks?" Amy stated as she didn't have any cash on her.

"Nice one Amy, ...you're kidding right"? Camilla yelled over the glass.

"Well I don't have any cash on me but if you want I can go to an ATM machine and get the cash"? Amy said

"Ya, that works for me because you know there is no fucking way I can take a check, right, I mean it says it right on the Craig list listing in big fucking letters,...didn't you see it Amy"? said Camilla somewhat agitated.

Amy who was totally flabbergasted at this moment replied, "Oh ya, I'm sorry I just completely blanked out, but ya, no problem there is an ATM real close so no biggie." Amy responded trying to sound cool and calm.

Amy's head was spinning and she had to get out of the bathroom. She darted into the bedroom where she plopped on the bed putting her head in her hands, she said to herself, "How could I be so stupid, I feel like a fool!" And then she thought about last night and the morning and a quick smile came to her face as she shook her head in disbelief. She had to be honest with herself; "It was worth every last penny and then some."