Amy Becomes A Sub

Story Info
Amy tells her story.
2.5k words
4.32
22.8k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi! My name is Amy and this is the story of how became submissive. In high school and college I had boyfriends and did a lot of partying with them, but they never seemed to turn me on as much as I wanted. They all seemed kind of wimpy and always did what I wanted to do, even if they didn't want to. That made be put them down and treat them bad; I just wanted a man who would stand up to me.

I should point out that I am considered very beautiful by most men, even though I don't think I'm that great. I'm 5'7", blonde, my breasts are 34b, I weigh 125 lbs., and my little boobs and big butt embarrass me a little. I was always a little bossy and a tease, but it was just me being a bitch.

I met Jack after I got out of college. I was at a party with friends and I noticed that he was staring at me from across the room. He seemed a little different than the other men I had been dating, but I couldn't put my finger on what was different about him. After a while I stared back, trying to give him my best "I dare you to come over here look", and he did! He introduced himself and asked me a bunch of questions about myself in a tone I hadn't heard before; sort of demanding, I think. He was cute and well dressed, but didn't seem to care one way or the other if we would get together, so I finally asked him out. He said ok and told me to meet him at his apartment the next night. I don't know what made me think that would be ok, maybe it was his casual telling me what to do, but I agreed.

The next night I was about 20 minutes getting to his place and when I got there the first thing he said to me was "you're late", and turned around and went and sat on the sofa. I said I was sorry, but I didn't mean it, and started to stroll around his living room, looking around and touching things.

"Come here", he demanded, and I walked over to him. He looked me in the eyes, grabbed me by the wrist, and said, "You will be on time from now on and will treat me with respect". I tried to pull away but he pulled me to him and down over his lap, my ass sticking up. I was shocked but also a little turned on; no one had ever treated me this way before. He pulled up my dress and spanked my butt through my panties about 20 times real hard. Then he put his had between my legs and I was embarrassed because my panties were so wet. He rubbed me for only about 30 seconds before I came big time. From that moment, I was His.

I moved in with Jack and tried to be the perfect submissive. He made me call him Master and I was told to always be naked when we were at home. He threw away all panties and bras, so I really had to be careful when I went to work that I didn't show anything. He also took away every pair of pants I owned so I had to wear dresses and skirts all the time. Jack said it was so he could take me whenever he wanted. He made me keep my pussy perfectly waxed and had my pussy lips pierced. Those things really hurt, but it turned me on anyway. I always seemed to do something wrong that made him have to spank me, but after he spanked me he always made me cum. When we would watch TV, He would have my head in his lap sucking on his huge cock and when he would cum he would hold my head so that he squirted into my open mouth or on my face.

A couple of months after I became his, he told me to get another girl to join us. I was jealous that he wanted another girl, but I wanted to do as I was told. I thought about who I could get and about how to ask her. I finally chose the girl who did my hair, since she was pretty. Lisa was a beautiful Latina with long black hair. She was a little shorter than me but had really big boobs and an ass that was big, but nice and shapely. When I went in for my next haircut, I started telling her about Jack and what a great but demanding man he was. She seemed interested, so I asked her over for dinner. She agreed.

Jack said I could keep my clothes on for our dinner and I was relieved that I wouldn't be naked in front of her. We had a good dinner with Lisa and she was really nice. After dinner when we were sitting in the living room having coffee, I accidentally spilled my cup on the floor. As I went to get something to clean it up, Jack told her about our relationship and how he had to spank me for spilling the coffee. After I cleaned up the mess, he told me to bend over the arm of the couch and to raise the hem of my skirt. Lisa was sitting in a chair with a perfect view of my exposed ass as Jack started to spank me. I looked back at her and she was watching Jack spank me, and she was biting her lip a little and her arms were folded across her breasts and I could see her rubbing her nipples a little. She also had her legs really tight together and seemed to rub them together.

"You see Lisa," Jack said, "Amy really gets turned on when I spank her, you can see how wet she is". He spread my pussy lips and showed her. I was so embarrassed, but also more turned on than I ever had been. "After she is punished, she always gets to cum, that is why she is such a good little submissive. You can stay and watch if you want." I couldn't believe Jack would let her watch, and I was so relieved when she said that she should go. Jack told me to stay where I was as he helped with her coat and showed her to the door, making her promise to get together with us again. After she left Jack fucked me right there, still bending over the arm of the couch. I came so hard I almost passed out!

Lisa was back two nights later after calling me and asking if she could come and see us. This time I wasn't allowed to wear clothes and when I opened the door for her, I could see that Lisa was almost as embarrassed as I was. I served dinner carefully, trying not to spill anything, but also trying to not rub my boobs against Lisa. After dinner, Lisa sat in the same chair as the last time and Jack told me to sit at his feet. He told me to start sucking. I unzipped his pants and took out his cock and started licking and sucking it as it got hard. I could never have imagined myself doing this in front of another person and my face felt so red. I tried to do a good job, slurping and sucking and totally putting on a show. Lisa's eyes almost popped out of her head when she saw how big Jack's cock had gotten. As I sucked, my eyes were locked on Lisa's; she looked almost desperate as she licked her lips. When he was ready to cum, he pulled out of my mouth just enough so Lisa could see him shoot into my open mouth and onto my tongue. A little cum dribbled out of the corner of my mouth as I swallowed.

After I had licked him clean and put his cock back in his pants, Jack told her, "Lisa, you seem interested in Amy's and my relationship. You are welcome to join us if you want, I would be the Master of you both, but you would be dominant over Amy as well". I was shocked! I always thought that Lisa and I would both be equally submissive to Jack and it humiliated me to think that she would dominate me. Lisa told him in quiet voice that she would like to try it and my heart sank. I also felt like I would explode from excitement. I wanted to cum so bad.

"Amy show Lisa what a good girl you can be. Go take her clothes off for her. I crawled over to her and began by taking her shoes off, and I kissed each foot. Next, I unbuttoned her blouse and she leaned forward as I slipped it off her shoulders and neatly folded it and set it aside. Her boobs looked even bigger than I had thought they were, and I could see her nipples poking through her bra. As I reached up and undid her pants and unzipped them, my hands were trembling. She lifted her butt off the chair and I slid her pants off. I could see the wet spot in her panties as she sat back down and I folded her pants and put them with her blouse. I got up and walk behind her chair and as she leaned forward, I undid her bra and slid it down her arms. I put it neatly on her other clothes as I came back around and knelt between her legs. I reached up and grabbed the waist of her bikini panties. She lifted her butt again and I pulled them off and down over her legs. I stared at her beautiful body for a moment. Her breasts were perfect; large and perfectly formed with nipples that seemed like the perfect size. Her brown skin seemed so smooth and soft. She tried to cover her pussy with her hands but I could see a nicely trimmed bush of silky black hair. Before I could finish folding her panties and putting them aside Jack said, "Amy, welcome your new mistress."

I had never been with another girl before and it felt kind of weird to be getting ready to be with Lisa. But I really wanted to try doing it with her and I wanted to make Jack proud of me. I got up on my knees and leaned in, gently touching those gorgeous breasts. Lisa shivered when I touched her and let out a little gasp. I grabbed her nipples between my thumbs and fingers and barely pinched them. Then I leaned in and licked one, then the other, then went back and sucked the first one into my mouth. She groaned and reached up and pulled my head into her, mashing my mouth against her breast. Then she sort of pushed her hips out and with both hands pushed my head down between her legs.

She smelled so good and I just started licking her the way I would have liked it done to me. I could feel my own juices slipping down the inside of my legs and I had never wanted to cum so bad! I sneaked my hand between my legs and fingered my clit only once before I felt Jack's hand spank it away. He snapped at me, "Make her cum, not yourself". As I licked her some more, I really got into it and she started moaning and spread her legs further apart. I pulled her lips apart and started fingering her as I licked around her clit and then when it felt like she was ready to cum, I sucked her big clit into my mouth and flicked my tongue across it really fast. I couldn't breathe as she pushed my head into her pussy and came hard; moaning and jerking around.

When she let go I fell back, catching my breath, desperate to cum. "Good girl, Amy, now sit up here and do yourself" Jack said. I got up on the couch but I was afraid to touch myself in front of them. Jack asked he had to spank me, and I said no sir.

So I started fingering myself as they watched. My pussy was so wet you could hear my fingers squishing around in there. I was a little embarrassed but really got into it and came screaming into a great orgasm.

Lisa started hanging around a lot. She made me call her mistress and made me do her and Jack all the time. She was always horny! Sometimes she would make me get under her and lick her clit while Jack was fucking her doggie style. She would also make me lick her clean after Jack came in her.

The first time she punished me, it was because I didn't clear her dinner plate fast enough. She spanked me really hard, almost 30 times, and my ass was so red. She was really getting into it. Jack reminded her that after punishment, I got to cum. She asked how that was supposed to happen since she wasn't into women and wouldn't do me. This pissed Jack off and then he had to punish her. It really turned me on to watch him spank her. As he was spanking her he told her that he would get her a strap-on to do me with, but this time she would have to finger me. After her spanking he told her to do me as he fucked her. It felt good as she started diddling me, her fingers on my clit, she got really rough on me; pulling on my clit and stretching my lips by pulling on my piercings. She started calling me a slut and a cunt and was getting really nasty as Jack fucked her and she fingered me. Then she stuck two fingers way up my sopping pussy and rubbed my clit with her thumb. I think we all came at the same time, and I squirted all over her hand.

Later, Jack got her a strap on dildo so she could fuck me after she punished me. She used it on me for a few weeks. She was really rough when she would ram it into me, but she always made me cum. Once, she spanked me and instead of getting the dildo, she said the hell with it and decided she would go down on me. She got between my legs and stared at my bare pussy. I could see it was turning her on. She pushed my knees apart and kissed my pussy lips. Then she grabbed my piercings and pulled my lips apart. Then she stuck up her tongue right inside of me and slowly drew her tongue right up my pussy to my clit. It drove me crazy as she teased my clit and played with my pussy with her fingers. It was the best head I ever had and I came over and over! i love being a sub.