Amy Cashes in on Ride Sharing!

Story Info
Short on funds Amy goes for the gold with customers.
13.9k words
4.11
42.2k
55
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amy's Story

It seems that it happened awfully fast, the husband, the three kids, the house, the payments, the bills. Whatever happened to that carefree teen feeling? Mine squirted away quickly. I was on my way to a nice figure my last year in Junior High. I was pretty and I knew it. Just the kind of attitude that scares most boys away. My girlfriends and I had the "Sisterhood" thing going, sticking together like the little bitches we were all through high school. It didn't feel right. I think we were all into boys, but loved making them feel stupid.

Mom and Dad let me date when I was sixteen, but us little bitches only went places with boys that could really drop the cash on us. One group called us the hundred dollar gang because we wouldn't go out with a boy unless he was spending a hundred dollars on us. And, the real kicker was that he had to drive a really nice car even if it did belong to his parents. Then after the date maybe a quick peck on the lips would be the guy's reward. Then it was back to little bitch mode.

I met my husband when he was a senior in high school, myself a newly minted freshman. Then we sort of lost touch until late my senior year when I was eighteen and he was twenty one. My group had begun dating while looking for where we could get the most from whom. Dave had the good job, nice car and didn't mind spending money on me. He had gotten into construction after learning welding. Life was boring, but the money was good. A far cry from marrying a doctor, but I really fell in love with him.

Five years later I was a certified MILF on my way to being a soccer mom with three little girls that my husband loved dearly. Money wasn't really tight although Dave wasn't getting much overtime any more. Getting a job myself didn't make sense because our mothers worked and free babysitting was out for even part time. Dave suggested something on the weekend so he could watch the girls.

It looked like we might need to cut back a little. We had bought one of those little square box cars to have room for us and the kids and equipment. The high payment because our trade-in wasn't paid off had put us in the bind. Then what seemed like the answer after thinking about a friend of ours that had joined one of those websites that lets people use their car to make money by taking people places instead of a cab. A few hours of that on the weekend or maybe a couple of nights might put us ahead.

We went online and studied the rules and details and it looked like a good deal. Some people were making $50 dollars a night and a couple of nights of that each weekend would put us in good shape. I filled out the forms and insurance details. We didn't set the days and times I was available and my screen lit up in a few minutes with woman wanting a ride to a drug store.

Dave and I looked at each other. The woman lived two blocks away. We smiled at each other as I clicked to accept. I got the fee and a dollar tip. When I got back we watched the phone for about thirty minutes. Another trip. Someone wanted a ride from the airport to a neighborhood next to ours. Nice fee. Nice couple. Five dollar tip. This could work out okay.

So, it continued for about ten days. I think my husband got a kick on sending me out on unknown adventures. There wasn't any danger, but sometimes when it was just a man or a couple of men they were pretty flirty. I had worked for an electric contractor when I got out of high school and before I married David. There were a dozen men there and they all like to flirt with the pretty chick that answered the phone. I enjoyed it being young and single. This was a lot like that. I flirted back a little bit. It helped get me bigger tips and my husband got some pretty good sex when I got home.

That's how I'd sort my fares. First, staying near home, then seeing if it was a man wanting the ride. Dave got into it. He wanted me out there at risk. Not that I didn't like it. I'd get a lot more daring talking to the men. Sure I made a lot of money riding an old lady around one afternoon while she looked for her cat, but I looked for the adventure in the dark.

Some men would even sit up front although most sat in the back where I'd watch them closely in the rearview mirror. I'd catch a few adjusting their dick in their pants. I didn't tell my husband half the shit they would say to me. Usually I'd get a little to flirty and some men had said they'd like to fuck me. I'd tell them I had a husband at home and three little girls.

I had some regulars. A few I think just would look for my ID on the screen and order a ride to get another shot at me.

What was supposed to be a couple of hours on the weekends changed to nights only and I'd make at least a couple of runs every night. Dave wanted to step up the game a little and have me not wear underwear. I didn't argue a bit although he thought that I would. My only condition was that I didn't want my pussy out bare. That night he watched the kids while I hit the mall to get a couple of tiny g-strings that barely covered my slit.

I had left the house not wearing a bra or underwear knowing I'd slip into a g-string. Dave was so worked up he couldn't wait for me to get home. I had no idea how expensive those things were. I took five to the register and was shocked at the total. None the less it was part of the reward.

I stopped by a gas station to put on my new purchase. Standing with my skirt up around my waist in the restroom. I stepped into what must have been a micro-g-string. God that thing was tiny. I had more hair sticking out than it covered. The whole idea was making me damp. I admired myself in the gas station mirror and dropped the hem of my skirt. My tits looked good without the bra. If having the three kids did anything for them it made them a cup size larger.

When I got back to the car my cell rang. It was my husband.

"Hey, Babe! Did you get them?"

"Yes, I just stopped at a Speedy Mart to put on one."

"Is it hot?"

"I think you'll like it."

"Hurry home. I need to fuck you."

"Let me run a couple of fares first."

I was usually out a couple of hours. This wouldn't be any different. I needed a good test run.

I turned on the phone app. That dampness in my crotch I felt shopping in the mall was continuing now that I was actually wearing this tiny micro thong. Not the flooding rush of fluids depicted in a fuck story, but there was some wetness there that I usually didn't feel until after I had flirted shamelessly with one of my fares.

The first ride was a woman wanting a ride home from an evening class. I'd had her in my car before. She would walk to class but didn't want to risk an assault going home in the dark. Five minutes later a guy wanted a ride from a motel to a strip club. I knew the address. I had taken two men there my first week. What kind of attention would I get if I went inside with him?

The guy was pretty sloppy much like my husband coming home from a day of welding at work. I decided to plan to be reserved but my little pussy was shouting at me, "There's a man in the car!"

My mouth betrayed me.

"Going out for a little night of fun?"

"The company has me in town for three nights away from the old lady. I thought I'd make the most of it."

God. He even sounded like my husband. Not that he goes out of town, but him sneaking to a strip club wouldn't surprise me.

"How about you? You married?"

"Yes, trying to make up the difference in our cash supply for my husband our three little daughters."

I became very aware of my nipples against the fabric of my blouse every time I moved. They were like little bullets. I'd make my boobs jiggle a little to enhance the situation. It was getting to me. The jolt was going right to my pussy. I'd soon be wetting enough to put my juices on my new g-string. By the time I got him to the strip club I was thinking orgasm. Maybe I should go home and fuck my husband.

"Well, I sure hope the girls in the club are a pretty as you."

Not real smooth on his part, but I blushed at the compliment.

"I'm sure at least one of them will be as pretty as your wife."

"I imagine they will all be."

We both laughed. Without looking directly at him I could tell that he was standing by my car door staring at my tits. I felt a warm surge go through me. I thought to myself that this is why I wasn't wearing a bra. He had to see the points of my nipples. I made my boobs wiggle a little to be sure he knew it was just me under there. I subconsciously unbuttoned the next button on my blouse, dropped my left shoulder a bit and put my right arm on the steering wheel. I looked up and caught him looking at a straight shot down my blouse to my right nipple. There was a moment he couldn't stop staring. Then realizing he had been caught he offered me a five dollar tip.

"Have a good night in the club." I called after him.

"It's been a good night already."

I just showed a stranger my tit. I had to get home to fuck my husband.

The kids were in bed so we could get right at each other. I fucked him hard and he flooded my little pussy with cum.

The next morning I left off the bra and wore a fresh g-string. I'd moved on to the next level and my husband was loving it. I hadn't told him the man the night before had seen my tit. That was my secret. He'd have to live without knowing everything I do.

I gave my husband a show of me braless and barely covered below. There was a lot of hair not covered. It was a little freaky.

"You may want to trim that thing up a little ... maybe even shave it. Think of some guy in your car with you wearing no bra and having a shaved pussy. That would be hot."

David didn't know I'd already heated up with a man in my car and no bra with the g-string. What if he had been someone a little more polished? You know, someone not like David. This game is escalating. David gets the by product of me going out at night by myself. To him it is part of his fantasy. He has no idea how it affects me. I'm getting some urges that would be bad for our marriage.

I sat in the kitchen after my husband left. The kids were still asleep. My thoughts trailed over my womanhood as I thought about what I had done the night before. Sure coming home and fucking my husband was the who origin of the game when it started was alright,, but not so gratifying. My husband being ignorant of everything that goes on makes the game too easy for me.

My fingers were twisted in my curls now and in direct contact with my clit. The excess hair was a problem. My husband's words rang through my head. As a married woman and mother of three would I dare shave my pussy? Trimming it had no appeal to me at all. I walked into the bathroom and opened my robe exposing my bare tits and my hairy overlap. I had been exercising every day wanting to look fit for my fares.

I laid my robe across the clothes hamper and stared at myself in the mirror. I remembered how excited I was when I was eleven and the first few strands grew through the fuzz on my little peach. My husband didn't realize the door he opened when he half jokingly suggested I shave myself bald down there. I reached for some of David's shave cream of lathered myself up. I got out a new razor and started my task.

Shaving my pussy would seem more of a chore rather than being erotic. Yet, here I was. Maybe it was sharp steel on bare skin or maybe the anticipation of looking like a little girl down there. I rinsed of the remaining shave cream and ran my hand across my crotch that now looked much like it was on a ten year old. My husband was just going to shit when he saw it.

I was running my fingers over my outer lips, letting a finger trail down to tickle the inner edges. Then a finger straight into my slit. I sighed and was ready to go for a second finger with every intention of getting myself off when I heard my middle daughter.

"Mommy! Where are you? I'm hungry."

That woke the baby and the chain reaction woke my oldest. Three little girls put me back in Mom mode for the next hour with me with nothing on under my robe. I needed to go exploring again.

"You girls watch your baby sister a few minutes while Mommy goes to get dressed."

I was back in front of the mirror naked. Again, I admired my handiwork and ran my hand over my bald snatch. I gave myself a quick assessment. I looked good. Maybe not as firm as an eighteen year old virgin, but as a Mom I was fully a 10! Seriously, the exercise had removed any sign of any product of age or three pregnancies. My stomach was flat, my ass round, and my boobs that motherhood had turned into D-Cups were firm and the nipples still pointed straight out. Well, actually slightly upturned. I hadn't nursed any of the babies and my boobs were in perfect shape, the nipples now hard from my own look of approval. This Momma was hot. My husband had no idea that his little games were playing with fire.

Realizing I needed to get back with the kids I stepped into my g-string. First, I bought them so my pussy wouldn't feel exposed. Now I almost hated to cover it up. I put on a button up striped shirt that would help conceal that my tits were naked underneath.

I reached for a pair of shorts and remembered that I'd have to go to the store later. I put on a skirt. My outfit was complete. No bra and just a patch of fabric covering my smooth little twat. Maybe I could get David's sister to watch the girls while I shopped. I had to call my husband.

"Honey? Guess what. I did it!"

"You did what, Sweetie?" He asked.

"Shaved my pussy. You ought to see."

"Holy Shit! I can't believe you did it!"

"Well, believe it, Sweetheart. I look like I'm ten years old down there."

I needed some groceries and then a stop for some diapers from the discount store. I called David's sister. She would watch the girls for an hour or so. I felt so damned horny when I dropped the kids off. When I got back onto the SUV I unbuttoned the top two buttons of my shirt and hurried to the store. In the parking lot I unbuttoned a third button. Maybe some lucky guy would get a peek at my D-Cups.

Before I even got into aisle one I wanted to find the first man with a cock and shove it inside me. The heat was building extremely quickly. After a quick trip through the store I may have to use a couple of fingers to cool myself down.

This wasn't my usual store for shopping. I couldn't get caught in my regular store by anyone that knew me. The layout was a little different and a little perturbing for me in my aroused stated. Who the hell puts produce and bread in the first aisle? I shoved items in my cart like I was a game show contestant.

Then it happened. Aisle 4 ... coffee. And, there he was standing with his back against the cocoa shelf and studying the coffee. He looked up and saw me coming his direction. A quick double take and then he tried to be cool while wondering when he could take another peek. I stopped at his side. Even if he had his eyes closed he couldn't not see my boobs. With a little effort he could smell the scent of my pussy lubricating.

"Sorry. Am I in your way?"

"No, you're fine. My husband and I don't drink coffee, but sometimes a friend might stop over that does. We've been out for a couple of weeks. How about you?"

I had his full attention. His brain wouldn't let him keep himself from looking me over. Me being braless was obvious with my nipples sticking out so hard he might think they were trying to get to his lips. He had to wonder if I was some kind of trap for a TV show or sent by his wife. The good part down below barely shielded by the g-string had taken over for both of us. Then it was my turn to stare as maybe seven inches of still soft cock worked against his pant leg.

We both kind of stammered.

"Umm ... out of coffee at my business. The girls seem to think coffee is my errand to run."

We nodded at each other. He was probably trying to figure out if I was from some Psycho ward. Damn my husband. He was the one that pushed all this on me. He was there to fuck me every night when I would come home all worked up. This wasn't night and he wouldn't be there when I got home with the girls.

Throughout the store we kept crossing paths and of which most was intentional on both of our parts. We'd exchange a little smile or some clever words and move on the meet in the next aisle. He was there for coffee and met me everywhere I went to check me out. I had my knockers presented for his approval. The D-Cups had his attention and he had to imagine what was going on down below.

At the checkout he was in line right behind me. Me with maybe a couple dozen or so items and him standing with a bag of coffee in his hand.

"Do you want to go ahead of me?"

"No, you were here first. I just stand here and watch you do what you are doing."

I put the little divider between me and the customer's order ahead of me. This guy stood at the back of my cart grinning while I stood at the front ready to unload the groceries onto the belt.

He he wanted a show, I'd give him a show. I bent way too far over to retrieve the first item. With my blouse dropping open he had a full view of my tits. He knew it ... I knew it. With three buttons undone there was no way he didn't get an eyeful.

When I put the bags in my car and pushed the cart towards the cart return enclosure he came walking up to me.

"You said you are married. Is that the real deal?"

"Yes, husband and three little girls."

"Oh, okay. I just wondered if everything was okay at home."

"Seems to be. How about you? Are you married?"

"I was. Divorced two months now."

"Don't tell me you live at your office now."

"No, I've got a little apartment about two blocks from here."

I was looking the guy over. He was everything David wasn't. Tall. Well Built. Good looking. Funny. Charming ... What the hell, was I making a list? This guy is the kind of guy I thought I'd marry when I was one of the little bitches in school.

"It's nice. Want to see it?"

"What? Is that a pickup line?"

"Did you want it to be?"

"Maybe I could take a quick look if you promise not to try anything."

I was following him in my car. Some stranger that I had just exposed my tits to for about ten minutes was leading me back to his apartment. I had never felt so wicked. I thought about how I would act, what I would do. Could I tell my husband that I went to this guy's place? He was the one that kept pushing and pushing. I'd have a little fun and then get out of there.

"So, this is it."

He waved his arms around to show a small, but neat and orderly apartment. We hadn't even told each other our names. He knew I was married with three kids and I knew that he was almost at the end of a divorce. He was truly a nice and interesting person. Someone that I would fuck if I were that kind of wife.

We made a quick in and out as he showed me his bedroom. Back in the living room he asked a very interesting question.

"What's your story? You seem like a woman on the edge."

"Who better to talk to than a stranger ... " I thought.

My body seemed to be controlling each move. I had never cheated on my husband. Before I was married I had fucked my sister's husband several times over a two year period. A lot of times, really. That broke off when David and I got married. Yet, here I was in this stranger's apartment with mixed feelings between wanting to bolt for the door and him taking me and shoving his cock in me.

"Open up. So, what's your deal?"

"We were at a point that we needed extra income and I didn't want to leave my babies with daycare. A friend recommended using our car for ride sharing. I could sign on to the app at night when my husband could watch the kids. Most people were nice, but a few men made some sexual comments to me. I'll admit it turned me on a little and I probably could have been a little less friendly to their comment, but the tips got bigger as I'd act a bit of the slut with them."