Amy Caught in the Middle

Story Info
Student teacher finds love from a teacher and his son.
1.3k words
3.76
53.4k
11

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/16/2022
Created 11/09/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mrhmann
mrhmann
5 Followers

It all started when Amy was given her student teaching assignment at the local high school. Everything started out safely enough, with new students coming in for band classes. The teacher, Mr. Kay, was in his mid 40's, slightly graying and married.

Amy was apprehensive at first but soon warmed up to the daily routine of teaching high school students. Mr. Kay was an energetic teacher that gave Amy plenty of room to grow as a teacher.

As the fall marching band season wore on the relationship between teacher and student teacher became very close. The long hours spent at rehearsal and bus trips gave Amy and Mr. Kay lots of time to talk about future plans and life in general. It was during one of these conversations that Amy learned that even though Mr. Kay was married he was not getting the attention he wanted or needed. In fact it had been over two years since he had been intimate with his wife.

Amy was a voluptuous redhead that had a very healthy sex drive. It wasn't long before Amy and Mr. Kay went beyond talking and the sexual tension overcame them both. The first time was after a particularly late night. When the last student finally left for home the teacher and student teacher found themselves all alone in the band room.

As the two teachers talked it became very clear that just talking was not going to be the only thing that happened tonight. The first embrace sent electricity through Mr. Kay's body. To actually be touching and holding a hot younger woman was almost more than he could bear. The kiss, at first hesitant, but quickly passionate sent chills up and down both of their backs. Hands started grabbing as Amy pulled Mr. Kay's shirt off. Her shirt came next as Mr. Kay pulled her blouse over her head. With a quick flip of the wrist her bra fell to the floor exposing her 36D breasts. The nipples were hard and protruding as he bent down to take first one then the other into his mouth. Amy fell back in her chair as Mr. Kay reached for the buttons on her jeans.

Mr. Kay released Amy's nipples and kissed his way down to the top of Amy's pants. His hands pulled them down as his mouth moved over her panties. Amy could feel his hot breath as her jeans hit the floor. She spread her legs to welcome his kisses. Her panties were wet with the love juices that flowed out of her hungry pussy. Knowing that this was his first time in over two years made her even wetter.

The smell of Amy's sex made Mr. Kay's head swirl with a lust he thought had gone forever. He kissed her mound through her panties and pulled them off with his teeth. As the panties hit the floor Mr. Kay started kissing Amy's inner thigh working his way from one to the other. As he would pass over her dripping pussy lips he would lightly kiss them. Amy thrust her hips forward as Mr. Kay stopped on her pussy lips. He slid his tongue up and down her pussy flicking her clit as he reached the top. He buried his head into her pussy and pressed his tongue flat against her clit. This caused Amy to moan in ecstasy as he drove her over the top. Her orgasm hit in waves as he continued to lick her clit and suck in her juices.

As Amy recovered from one of the best orgasms she had ever had she knew she had to repay the "old man". Amy stood up and pushed Mr. Kay into his chair. As she pulled his pants off she finally saw what she had been secretly wishing for since the very beginning. His thick 9-inch cock sprang out of his pants and stood erect with pre-cum on the head. She got down on her knees and started licking his shaft up one side and down the other. As she took the head of his cock into her mouth she felt his cock grow even more. She began to suck his cock and took the whole nine inches into her mouth. Mr. Kay could feel his cock hit the back of her throat and started pumping in and out as she sucked and licked. He knew this would not last long. He could feel his balls start to tense up as his first orgasm drew near. Sure, Mr. Kay had fantasized about Amy over the weeks he had known her but he never thought that anything would come of it. After two years of no sexual contact and only his hand to keep him from totally exploding this orgasm hit the back of Amy's throat with a force that caused her head to snap back. She pulled him in close and sucked every last drop of his cum down her throat.

After this first encounter Amy and Mr. Kay found as much time as they could to satisfy their insatiable desire to fuck each other. As the marching season came to an end the late night fuck sessions ended as well. But Amy and Mr. Kay still found time after school to satisfy each other. It was during one of these afternoon encounters that Amy met Mr. Kay's 18-year old son. Michael had been away at college and had decided to surprise his dad at school.

As Michael entered the band room he could hear noises coming from the office. He slowly walked to the window and could see through the small crack in the blinds what he thought was his dad and some hot looking younger redhead. She was bent over a chair and he was driving his cock into her from behind. Michael had known that his dad was not getting any at home but never thought he would cheat on his mother. As he watched he realized that his own cock was getting hard as he watched his father's face and the sheer enjoyment he was getting from this encounter. Michael decided then and there that if his dad was finally getting some who was he to complain. He also decided that if Dad was getting some pussy on the side he wanted some part of it too.

Amy and Mr. Kay did not hear Michael enter the room until he unzipped his zipper and pulled his own stiff cock out of his pants. Amy opened her eyes to a swollen cock that was just as big or maybe even bigger than the man behind her. She looked into the face of the boy in front of her and could tell right away that this was the son of her lover. Without saying a word Michael walked up to Amy and pushed his cock into Amy's mouth. The feeling of having two cocks from the same family inside her at the same time was more than Amy could handle. She began to suck the boy's cock as the first wave of her orgasm hit her. Her legs began to buckle but Mr. Kay held her up from behind. Soon the two men were pumping in rhythm as Amy continued to suck on Michael's cock. Her moans kept the men going until they both began to cum at the same time. Amy could feel the wads of cum shooting into her pussy as she began to swallow the loads of cum that were being squirted into her mouth.

Amy and Mr. Kay continued their afternoon trysts. Anytime Michael was back in town she would spend some time with him. Sometimes just the two of them and sometimes the three of them would enjoy an afternoon of fun and sex. Mr. Kay's wife was glad that Michael had a new friend and didn't even suspect that Amy was also fucking her husband silly on a regular basis.

mrhmann
mrhmann
5 Followers