Amy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
caprine
caprine
214 Followers

He replied, "It's ok, we are approaching the rock pool. We can get down for a swim and to clean up. I can't do much about the clothes, but at least we will feel and smell better before we drive up to the ranch!"

"Oh God, Ray, you don't know how much I appreciate that." After a half an hour of pure ecstasy in the water, cold as it was, we dressed, dripping wet and shivering, but refreshed. We climbed back into the buckboard for the final minutes of the drive to the ranch.

When we at last turned under the overhead ranch sigh arch for the two mile lane up to the house, Ray said, "Amy, I have two bedrooms, separated by a monster bath and dressing room. How 'bout you take the guest one and after we get settled in, we can shower together. that shower would hold ten people, and it has on past occasions!"

"That sounds great to me," I replied as the horses picked up the pace without urging. They knew they were about home and a fresh stall with hay. And me, well, I guess I thought I might be home too!

Thus began a vacation that went on, and on, and...

.................

If you liked this story, please, leave a comment and tell me. If you did not like it, you may tell me that, too. I also appreciate your votes. Thanks, caprine.

caprine
caprine
214 Followers
12