Amy Ch. 03

Story Info
Amy and John hit the sack.
1.1k words
4.05
19.2k
7
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/31/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fafhrd09
fafhrd09
75 Followers

III - Bedtime

Amy felt John climb into his side of the bed.

A little less than an hour ago, Amy had announced that she was going to take a hot bath and head to bed. John had been a little surprised; it was only 9.30 when she had made her pronouncement, but he supposed that a long hot bath was enough of an indulgence that it made sense.

The more he had thought about it, the more an early bedtime had appealed to him, too. It had been a long day, with a bit of a surprise, and he was looking forward to some quality time snoozing. John had finished watching a movie on TV and had quietly climbed the stairs to their bedroom. Noticing that Amy was already in bed, he made the effort to be extra quiet so as to not disturb her. Clad in only his boxer shorts, he pulled back the sheet and blankets, and sidled under the covers. Leaning over, but keeping his cold feet far away, he kissed the back of her head as a "goodnight" gesture.

Amy didn't indulge in a log, hot soaking bath very often, but when she did, as she had tonight, it left her very relaxed. She had half-drowsed, waiting for John to come to bed. When John leaned over to kiss her goodnight, she moved backwards herself, spooning against his body. She had worn an old, comfortable tank top to bed, along with a pair of soft grey flannel shorts that were a couple of sizes too big. She moaned loudly as she cuddled backwards, questing until her ass was pressed against his groin.

John's arm came across her own, embracing her, and Amy purred, grabbing his arm and holding it close. She loved falling asleep in his arms, but it was not something which happened often; while she was comfortable sleeping that way, John had a hard time falling sleep that way; he could never find a comfortable position.

Which was OK, as Amy had no intention of sleeping at the moment, anyways.

Amy dragged his hand to her chest, covered by the thin layer of cotton of her tank top, and moaned softly as his fingers found her turgid nipples. Turning her head, she started kissing and biting the arm that was beginning to give her such pleasure.

"Someone is a little bit of a frisky kitten tonight..." John chuckled, enjoying his apparently half-asleep wife. His fingers seemed to operate with a mind of their own, gently tugging and pulling her nipples through the tank top. Amy began to undulate her hips backward, finding John's cock under his boxers, and trapping it in her ass crack. He had grown nice and hard, and she began to stroke his cock with her ass.

"Feels good.... " Amy moaned softly. "I love having your cock pressed against my ass."

"It feels good to me, too..." he whispered in her ear, biting her earlobe.

"Mmmmm.... not as good as your bare cock would feel... let me feel your bare cock against me, Johnny... please? " she half-moaned at him. "I need to feel your cock against my ass."

John pulled away and shed himself of his boxers. Returning to his spot against her shorts-covered ass, he pressed against her, feeling her renew her movement against his sensitive, bare cock.

"Yes..." Amy crooned. "So soft, and so hard... so good..." Any grabbed John's wrist, and guided his hand down to where his cock rubbed against her ass. "Touch me, Johnny... feel me....

Not one who needed to be asked twice, John splayed his fingers across the fleshy expanse of her shorts, and down to where the material was riding up from her masturbating his cock with her ass. Pulling her the material of her shorts to one side, he pulled his cock against the bare skin of her ass crack.

"How does that feel, honey?" John asked, his fingers tickling the expanse of flesh between her ass and her pussy.

"Oh my God... I love it... " Amy confirmed. "I love your hard cock against my ass... maybe someday you'll let me have your cock in my ass..." she moaned, and reveled in the twitch her comment made in his cock. "Would you like to try that someday, Johnny... your hard cock pressing against my ass? Would you like me to rub some lube on your cockhead and shaft, or would you rather watch me finger my ass with some pussy cream, to get it ready for you?" Amy and John had never tried anal sex, but Amy and Jill had talked about how much Jill liked having a nice hard cock in her ass, about how it felt so dirty and slutty and delicious. John was a considerate and loving husband... sometimes too much so. John was nothing but respectful, kind and gentle, and there were so many things Amy wanted to try that John would never think to suggest.

John kissed the back of her neck, biting lightly. "Is that something you want to try, my love?"

"Oh yes.... yes indeed.... but not tonight..." Amy replied. "Tonight I want this... " she paused, reaching behind and grabbing his cock, guiding it lower to where her pussy lips here split. "I want this... right here..." Amy spread her legs as wide as her position would allow, and began moving her succulent pussy back and forth over his cockshaft"

Not slow on the uptake, John angled his hips so that his cock was at a better approach angle, and moved with her, his cockhead plowing through her furrow. "Like this, Amylove?"

"Mmmmm.... just like this..." Amy purred, taking his cock inside her. "Mmmmm.... that's what a naughty slut like me deserves... punish me with your cock.... pound into me...".

John grabbed her hips and pulled her to him hard. "Like this? Is this how you want it...?"

"Yes... fuck your little slut into submission..." she moaned as John pistoned in and out of her pussy, stretching across his cock.

"Is that what you are? My pretty little slut?" John asked, thrusting harder.

"Yes... oh yes.... all yours... only yours... only you get to make me into your pretty little slut... your whore, who begs you for your cock... for your cum... I want your cum, John. Give me your cum... flood my slutty little puss-puss with your cum..." Amy was bucking on John's hard cock and fingering her own clit, lost in the pleasure and the excitement of her dirty talk. She could feel herself crest, and squeezed her cunt as tight as she could to milk John's cock of its cum.

John lost all semblance of control, and gave her what she asked for,., what she begged for...with a guttural scream he spasmed and came, triggering her own orgasm. They fell asleep together, John's half-hard cock still claimed by Amy's tight little quim, and the two of them wandered into a sleepless dream together..

fafhrd09
fafhrd09
75 Followers