Amy Ch. 04

Story Info
Jill throws a Halloween party.
3k words
4.15
14.6k
11

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/31/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fafhrd09
fafhrd09
75 Followers

John stood at the threshold of the doorway to his neighbor Jill's house before entering the foyer, scanning the pack of Halloween party attendees for his wife. Like most people, John had been required to work a normal workday, as Halloween had fallen this year on a Thursday, and then made his way home through the thick holiday traffic home, to change into his costume. He wore a pair of black pirate boots and plain black drawstring trousers that he had borrowed from his kempo gi, or uniform. Always thinking ahead, his clever and creative wife had purchased a billowy pirate-style tunic, also in black, during the preceding summer at the local RennFaire. Amy loved any excuse to dress up, whether in formal attire or in what was called "fancy dress" by the British - in costume, and her forethought has proved provident when an invitation for a costumed Halloween party (was there really any other kind?) from their neighbor Jill appeared in the mailbox. John had borrowed a fencing sabre from the local junior college athletic department and bought a black bandana suitable for making into a head mask, and viola! Instant "Zorro" costume.

A part of John was convinced that Jill's decision to host a Halloween party had originally been planted and nurtured by Amy, as the two women were friends and confidants. John was sure that Amy and Jill talked about their most intimate and secret fantasies. Since Jill and her husband Jack had moved into the house next door, Jill and Amy had slowly become close friends. Not coincidentally, as Jill and Amy's friendship had grown, John had pleasurably experienced Amy's own sexual evolution. Amy and John had both been raised with traditional values, remaining virgins until marriage. After they had married, John had always been respectful of his wife, not wanting to press her too hard in the bedroom. John had read numerous accounts of how some men transformed from normal people into absolute beasts in the bedroom, and he had never wanted that complaint to hang like a millstone around Amy's pretty neck.

Amy had told John, in broad terms, that Jill was something of a "wild child" when it came to sex, and that the details of her and Jack's sex life read like a Hustler reader letter. Amy had not gone into detail, but it was clear from her blush and giggle that Jill had gone into detail in recounting stories to Amy. Knowing how adventurous his neighbors were, John had started looking at Jill with new eyes. He had always known that Jill was quite athletically attractive, long golden-blonde hair, with a smile that promised a thousand forbidden pleasures, and a body that stood behind each promise, but there was something insidiously seductive about knowing that his occasional sexual fantasy about his sexy neighbor fell far short of the reality of her experiences. Jill often sunbathed in her backyard, and John had begun spying on her during those sessions from their upper windows. Amy had caught him, and rather becoming outraged and jealous, Amy had stroked his cock, masturbating and sucking his cock to an explosive orgasm.

Since that happy occasion it was as if her own inner "wild child" had been released, and she had become more seductive and experimental, much to John's delight. Indeed, Amy's own costume for this party, as described to him, seemed to be part of her newly awakened sense of playful experimentation. The note on the refrigerator had been a reminder that she had planned to come over to Jill's early to assist her friend and hostess in preparation, and John was eager to join her. Adult Halloween costumes were often somewhat revealing and racy, and John was looking forward to the eye candy on display, especially the favors of his exquisitely beautiful wife.

John stepped into the foyer, and closed the door behind him. He did not immediately see his wife, and it was hard to know if he knew anyone in the crowd in front of him as they were all somewhat disguised in their costumes. Unexpectedly, hands from behind came up over his eyes, and a familiar voice whispered "Looking for someone, Senior Zorro?" followed by a cute giggle. Turning slowly so as to not injure anyone or anything with the saber at his hip, he caught the wrists of the hands over his eyes.

"Well, I'm mostly just looking around," John replied. "But if you could indicate the general direction where I might find Amy, I'd be most appreciative." Jill stood in front of him in her costume, and his eyes traveled the length of her body to take it in.

Jill had put her hair up, exposing her neck. Large faux costume "gold-and ruby" earrings hung from her ears, and a matching necklace hung down into her cleavage. Her makeup had been done to emphasize her eyes, which was fortunate as half of her face below the nose was obscured by a soft red gauzy veil. A halter top had been improvised by a silk scarf that swept up and over the impressive swell of her bosom, crossing attaching to a black leather collar around her neck.. The silk was thin and diaphanous, and her nipples were erect and prominent beneath the soft fabric. A thin gold chain, with fake coinage, served as a belt, creating a pleasant susurration as she moved with supple grace. Her trousers were made of the same thin silk, and split along the sides. Between the transparency of the light material and the naked flesh exposed between the slashes, Jill's long, toned legs seemed to glow with health from her poolside sessions. The material was gathered at her ankles, which were bare.

"I'd ask if you liked what you saw, but Amy tells me you're quite heterosexual, and I am magnificent" she purred. "I guess I saw too many episodes of 'I Dream of Jeannie' when I was growing up."

"What a horrible fate for you - but for the guys here, what a treat!" John replied, trying to tear his gaze from her on-display form to her eyes, with only partial success.

"Oh, I am quite happy to be a Harem Girl for the party... and more than happy to put the 'treat' into 'Trick or Treat'," Jill said, reaching out and pulling John closer for a hug. "Although Amy and I call this my 'Harem Slut' costume... " she whispered into his ear naughtily. "My nipples aren't this hard because I'm cold... its because I love the eyes on my breasts as the soft silk rubs them as a walk!"

She released him from her light embrace. "Who knows? Maybe Amy will have me dance for you some time... would you like to see me dance for you in this costume, John?" and before he could answer she placed her finger across his lips. "No - Don't answer. I know Amy would like it, and I know how wet it would make me, so you probably wouldn't have much of a choice!" she whispered to him before moving off.

John stood there, stunned by Jill's unexpected forwardness while his imagination tried to process what she had said. His cock had become like unto a thing of iron, and he was both grateful and regretful that her hug hadn't provided more body contact. Feeling vaguely guilty, he continued to look for his wife.

Finally he found her. Amy had taken up station behind Jack and Jill's wet bar in the living room, and was playing at being a bartender. The bar itself was surrounded by men, and as John got closer, he saw why.

Amy's costume fulfilled every expectation of her earlier description. Unlike Jill, Amy's hair hung loose about her shoulders and down her back. The only jewelry she wore was a black leather collar around her neck, which seemed to be identical to the one worn by her friend. She wore a tunic made of a soft gentle green of the same type of material that Jill's trousers had, but her tunic only had a hint of cleavage and came down to her mid-thigh. A thin leather belt held a small leather bag full of coin on her hip. Thin-strapped flat sandals wound their way up her calves to her knees. Her nipples were visible as points under the fabric, and her perfect breasts were seemingly held up only the eyeballs of the admiring men surrounding the bar. She saw John, and her smile lit up the room as if a thousand candles had been suddenly lit simultaneously.

She slipped from behind the bar and enthusiastically announced "That's all for now, boys - I have to greet my Master!" More than one envious gaze followed her sexy stride as she strutted across the room to where John stood. Practically throwing herself into his arms, John found that he had to brace his legs when Amy pressed her body hard against his, wrapping one leg around his thigh, rubbing her costume-clad body against his. When she discovered his erection, she purred.

"So... do you like the costume of your slave girl, Master? It sure feels like you do..." she said, happy to feel his excitement.

John leaned down to nibble her ear. "I love the of my slave girl, even if it might be a little... daring."

Amy pulled away a bit so she could look him in the eyes. "If it's too much, I'll go home and change. I don't want you to feel bad in any way, or angry, or... " She got no further before John stopped her earnest concern with a deep kiss.

"Its fine, Amy... it may be a little darning, but I like it. I like the idea of owning such a beautiful, sexy, enticing slave... besides, think of how much I could make at the open market!" John joked, enjoying how Amy's eyes blazed with excitement and faux anger. "Of course, I'd be a fool to sell you... not when I could rent you out and make a fortune!"

He deserved the punch to the shoulder he got.

John leaned in again so he could whisper into her ear. "Besides, I think you like being looked at... I think you might like being on your knees, being paid to suck another man's cock while I watched. Or maybe another woman's pussy... but your cunt - its mine."

Amy bit his shoulder. "Whatever my Master wants, I'd enjoy doing... if you want me on my hands and knees servicing at your command, and you raise my tunic and fuck me from behind, or better yet, fuck my behind..."

"That's the beautiful slut I know and adore!" John chuckled.

"That's beautiful, forgetful slut... I forgot to wear panties or a thong with the costume" she giggled into his ear.

John gulped.

* * *

The party began breaking up early, as it was a Thursday and most of the attendees had to work the next morning. Jill's husband, Jack, had begun driving some of the more inebriated guests home, but before he started he sought out John.

Leaning his head in close, he spoke to John. "Hey, I gotta drive people home, but I thought I'd let you know that Jill and I have what some folks would consider a strange relationship; I let her do whatever she thinks best, in terms of pleasuring herself. We've talked about how hot she thinks your wife is, so if things happen, they happen. She and I both play around, and we tell each other everything, so no worries, right?" Jack dashed away to begin his designated driver duties before John's dropped jaw could close.

John and Amy stayed later than most, given that they lived next door, and began to help Jill with the post-party cleanup.

"Master, you should sit down and supervise," Amy told him in a loud voice. "As your slave, the actual work should fall to me!" Making sure that he was watching, she made a point of bending over at the waist to collect party detritus, her tunic riding up to expose her ass as she worked her way around the room. Having finished putting the food away, Jill came out from the kitchen and sat on the arm of the sofa next to John.

"I do so appreciate the loan of your slave," she joked. "So, what you think of her slave uniform, John?

"I think its a shame that Halloween only comes once a year," John responded, his eyes glued to his sexy wife.

"Slave Girl, come here!" called out Jill. Amy grinned, and approached Jill and John, falling to her knees when she reached them.

"You have her well-trained, Master John..." Jill praised. "Slave, since you are not my slave, I feel that you should be rewarded for your labor on my behalf. What would you like?"

"With my Master's permission?" Amy asked sweetly. John nodded, wondering where this was going but determined to enjoy it.

"I would like a kiss," Amy answered.

Jill's face smiled in a wide grin. "And where would you like this kiss?"

"On my lips, of course!"

Jill leaned forward and took Amy's chin in her hand, guiding her to Jill's own lips. John watched with rapt attention as Jill and Amy devoured each other. As they pulled apart, Amy commented "Well, that was quite pleasant, but that wasn't the set of lips I had in mind..."

John chuckled; judging from the look on Jill's face, Amy's forwardness had caught her by surprise. A delighted smile on her face, Jill herself joined Amy on her knees in front of John. "You'll have to stand up then, won't you. If I am going to kiss your lips, your Master deserves a ringside seat, don't you think?"

Amy stood, and putting one hand on each him, began to slowly raise the hem of her green tunic from mid-thigh. "Master, do you have a good enough view?" she asked as her tunic rose with agonizing slowness towards her waist.

"Um... a perfect view," John responded. His vantage point, at waist height as he sat on the couch, was indeed perfect, being at an angle so that he could see all of his wife's heavenly juncture between her thighs.

Soon her bare pussy was exposed to Jill's and John's ravenous gaze. Amy slid her hands down to frame her pussy, and leaned back slightly, using her fingers to splay her intimate flesh open for their view. Amy's upper thighs glistened where her moisture had dripped down during the party, and John made a mental note to make Amy go without panties more often, if it excited her so.

Again Jill leaned forward, her slow approach teasing them all. Jill's lips pursed, and she gently kissed Amy's spread-open pussy, sucking gently. Amy moaned at the contact, her eyes on John, enjoying his grin as he enjoyed watching his neighbor kiss his wife's soaked pussy. Jill finished her kiss, leaning back, licking her lips clean of Amy's pussy cream. "That was delightful. May I ask for something in return?"

Amy's eyes were alight with desire. "If my master permits," she said.

Jill took a seat on the sofa, and pulled the soft red silk of her costume away from the mounds of her breasts, exposing her chest and thrusting it forward as she reclined. "I want you to lick my breasts, clean, Slave Girl...

"But they aren't dirty?" John observed. "Not that I mean that as any kind of refusal to allow my slave service you..."

"No, but you do have a good point, Master... perhaps you can make her tits all dirty for me," Amy said. Moving forward, Amy reached out and pushed Jill's breasts together. "Will my Master fuck her chest, and give me something to clean off her tits? Can I talk my master into cumming on her nipples for me, so I can suck them clean?" Holding Jill's breasts together, Amy took first one, then the other nipple in her mouth, sucking on the tender flesh.

John wasted no time debating, but stood and undid the drawstring of his trousers. Amy guided him into position, giving his cock a wet kiss both for adding her saliva as lubricant and because she adored her husband, and his cock. While Jill compressed her boobs together, John slowly began to move his cock between them.

As the cockhead appeared, pointing at her lips, Jill moaned. "Such a beautiful cock you have John... I can't wait to feel the warmth of your cum on my tits. I want your creamy load all over them, John. Let me have your cum to wear."

Amy leaned over and gave John a slow, wet, languorous kiss. "Yes, John... cum on her tits, and then watch be clean them off. Cum for us, darling, make us your filthy little whores, your slaves wearing your cum. I am hungry for her nipples, and your cum... MY cum. Give me your cum to taste, Johnny love... so good...

Beset by two gorgeous women who were eager to play with his cum, and his cock sliding wetly between two perfect breasts, John saw no reason not to comply with their desires. Before too long his cock exploded, sending stringy ropes of his ejaculate onto Jill's chest. "Yess..." Jill hissed. "I've wanted you to cum on me for so long... ever since you started watching me sunbathe!" she confessed.

Amy dove in to her task with enthusiasm, and as John was pulling away Jill stopped him and guided his cum-covered cock to her mouth. "She gets to clean me up... but I get to clean YOU up... " She swirled her tongue around his cock, seeking out the milky white fluid. When she had finished, John fell backward onto his end of the couch.

Amy continued to bite and suck on Jill's breasts long after she had cleaned up John's cum, and her hand was busy, although regretfully out of sight under Jill's harem pants. John watched, fascinated, while his wife brought Jill to a screaming orgasm on Amy's fingers, biting and sucking those hard nipples while Jill writhed beneath her ministrations.

Labored breathing dominated the post-orgasm silence.

"Well, I think that is the best post-party clean-up ever!" giggled Jill when she had regained coherence.

fafhrd09
fafhrd09
75 Followers