Amy Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mona's head blocked most of what she was doing to Eve from the others; even so, one nipple was exposed to them. But they were provided partial glimpses of Mona's tongue darting to and fro, tracing wide circles around Eve's radiant pink nipple.

Amy's own nipples were on fire and she wanted nothing more than to have someone, anyone, sucking on them too.

Uncle John, almost reading her mind, was puzzling over how to proceed with Amy's seduction. He wanted it to be a work of art, one that they would both look back upon for years and marvel at in its simplicity and dramatic intensity.She wants to be on a stage,he thought,so be it, but it will be an audience of one. Well,he thought, reconsidering the logistics of what he expected to take place,perhaps two or three others as well.

The moment passed, and now all eyes and thoughts returned to Mona's seduction of Eve.

Mona paused and backed off Eve's stiffened bud; and then tickled it with her talented tongue before taking the whole of it into her mouth again and sucking voraciously.

"Oh, Madre Mia, that feels good!" Eve moaned as she leaned back against the couch with her eyes closed, and enjoyed Mona's attentions.

But when Mona's hand delved into Eve's pantyhose and managed to slowly tug both the hose and panties down to the unresisting Eve's knees. Eve uncovered her eyes and looked at Mona with unconcealed desire. She clearly wanted this woman to do her.

Eve no longer cared if others were looking on. She was ready and eager to try this... this new thing with another woman. She was not a virgin as she had told Amy earlier. There had been several boyfriends and she had slept with all of them. And there was John, who called her to his bed at least once a week, and who she considered a supreme lover. But this was different. Exciting, yes, but very different, and she was thinking of how much this movie star could teach her in the next few minutes. All that was on her mind at this moment in time was Mona and her marvelous mouth. Hector, her favorite movie star had faded from memory, all she wanted now was for this huge-breasted woman to bring her to ecstasy.

Amy watched as Mona continued fondling Eve's breasts, and noticed that Eve had composed herself sufficiently to ease her hose and panties off.

12