Amy Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Both women were surprised at the ease of the strap-on's penetration. For Eve had both hands on Mona's hips, and after making certain the cockhead was centered on her anal bulls-eye, rammed it in.

On the third thrust, Eve had the dildo almost fully inserted. Satisfied that Mona was not in any real pain, she went to slow, deep thrusts similar to those John had used upon her.

Mona groaned and twisted around to clutch at Eve's breast. She had intended to pinch the nipple to counter the pain of the anal invasion, but there being no real pain to speak of, she settled for a mild, and very pleasant tweaking.

Eve recalled John's technique, and began to increase the tempo, What then surprised Eve was the fact that the dildo was also rubbing against her clit and that felt more than pleasant, it was in fact, bringing her to another orgasm.

Mona was definitely close for a major come; her hair was matted to her forehead, and her incredible tits flopped from side to side with each of Eve's thrusts. Eve had one of them in her hand, mauling it as Mona grunted loudly signaling that she was almost there.

Eve's fucking went from fast to long, slow strokes, and Mona loved her even more for taking the fuck to unprecedented heights.

"Ohhh, gimme that fat cock!" Mona grunted.

Eve was panting from the strange exertion of fucking instead of being fucked, she was sure there was a difference, but couldn't pinpoint it.

For her part, Mona was unable to accept the fact that Eve had managed to keep the damn dildo inside her. When she had tried this on a young starlet only two weeks earlier she had had a devil of a time keeping it in. In fact, the director of the movie had almost canceled the scene because of it and here was a novice succeeding beyond Mona's farthest dreams.

"You like the way I am fucking?" Eve inquired.

"Ohhh yeah!"

"You like for me to squeeze your titties?"

"Yes, yes, yes!"

"And pinch those big nipples, eh?"

"Yes, yes… can… can you go faster? I'm almost there."

"Sure, I go faster!"

"Ugh! Like that?"

"Ugh! Yes!

"Or like…. UGH, this?"

"JESUS!"

Eve released Mona's huge breasts, and held onto her gyrating hips as she fucked the shit out of the grimacing, sneering movie star.

One of Mona's flouncing tits smacked her in the face, but she paid it no heed. She was more concerned that her legs were going to fail her soon, and worried that the plastic dick in her ass would fall out just as she came and ruin it for her.

"Eve," she huffed.

"Si," Eve panted.

"If you reach down and give the balls on the dildo a squeeze, it will seem that the dildo is coming and send sperm into my ass."

"Really? It does this?"

"Yes, hurry, do it. Give them a squeeze."

Eve's hand was already in motion, and she squeezed hard releasing the fluid stored in them, sending it surging through the fake cock and into Mona's asshole.

As the liquid splashed against her rectum walls, Mona screamed out her orgasm and fell to the floor, pulling Eve who was still impaled in her along with her. They rolled over once, and the connection between them was broken as the strap-on popped free, although it continued spewing an opaque liquid all over the place until the device was emptied out.

Eventually the movie star recovered from her strap-on fucking, and she rolled to her knees. She smiled at Eve. "That my dear was a great fuck and you did it, not some man. Just goes to show you, you don't need a man all the damn time now, do you?"

"You gonna fuck me now Miss Mona?"

Mona gave a wane grin, held up her right hand and in a hoarse voice said, "How do you say it? No mas?"

Eve giggled. "You mean, "No More?"

"Exactly. No more. No mas, whatever."

She kissed Eve tenderly on the mouth, then the neck, shoulders, both breasts, and her belly button. "I have to leave now. But I do want to see you again. Do you feel the same about me?"

"Oh yes, Miss Mona. You name the time, I be there with the bells on." She was running her hand over her pussy as she spoke.

Mona moved away from Eve and closer to Amy's bedroom door.

"So, Eve, "I'm out of here," Mona said, hoping Amy heard her through the door, for she was sure the young girl was lurking there, listening.

"Amy, if you can hear me… perhaps I'll see you tomorrow. If not, then we'll meet again. You can count on it."

And in one sense Amy did hear her, for in her dreams she left Uncle John's throbbing member, and opened her arms to embrace her first movie star.

12