Amy Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She threw her head back and thought again of his member, how it felt in her hand and how it would feel as it penetrated her, shattering her hymen and bringing her to one glorious climax after another. On coming to her senses once again, Amy realized just how wet she was and fearing she might stain the dress with her juices, ran into the bathroom, grabbed a fistful of tissues and mopped herself dry.

When she was ready to face her audience, for that's what the actress in her demanded, she threw open the door and walked into the room, her dazzling appearance elicited a gasp of wonder from Eve and an admiring nod from the woman who brought the dress.

"Stunning," the woman said. "The dress was made for you. Mr. Prentice wasn't sure, but I must admit he did know what he was doing in having me bring it over personally."

And that was when Amy realized this woman owned the store the dress came from. "Thank you very much for taking the time to deliver it yourself. I appreciate it and I'm certain Mr. Prentice does too."

The woman put down her cup and left after assuring Amy that if any adjustments were required to bring the dress in and it would receive immediate attention.

After the woman left, Eve began babbling about how beautiful Amy looked in the dress. But Amy, always style conscious, knew this. Still she was amazed to be wearing such a stunning piece at this point in her life. This was what, or at least part of what she had dreamed of for years, and it was literally a dream come true.

The last two days had indeed been a springboard to her new career and it had only started.

Against Eve's protests Amy removed the dress and decided to take a bath. She had called her Uncle, but learned he was unavailable until three in the afternoon.

Eve helped her with the bath, in fact wanted to join Amy in the large tub, but Amy found the means to decline. Still Eve insisted on washing her and did so to Amy's chagrin and delight, in that order. It was while Eve was running a sponge over Amy's breasts that the intercom sounded again and Eve went to answer.

Another deliveryman had arrived. Amy glanced at the clock on the wall and saw that an hour had passed since the dress arrived. Eve handled the exchange this time and brought the package into the bathroom.

"Open it, please," Amy requested, as she dried her hands on a towel. And the Guatemalan maid did so. The box contained two items, a pair of Gucci shoes that were a perfect match with the dress and a pair of black pearl earrings.

"Oh!" Amy exclaimed, rising from the tub, for she was truly shocked at both the shoes and the earrings. They, along with the black dress meant that she would be dressed this night as well as the most fashionable women in the world. 'And,' she told herself, 'I'll look a lot better than most of them too.'

Eve quickly began drying Amy off in order that she try on the ensemble and entertain the both of them.

Amy spent the rest of the afternoon staying out of Eve's way as the maid completed her duties, having insisted that Amy not help in any way. And at four the doorman buzzed them again.

"Another package for Miss Prentice," he said. This time it was a matched set of black pearls to go with the earrings. Only after Amy had them around her neck, and both girls were "Oooing" and "Ahhing," did Amy see the note in the box.

Quickly she picked it up and read it. Eve looked on and saw Amy's hands begin to shake.

"What is?" She asked and reached out as Amy handed it to her. Eve read the one short sentence written unmistakably in John Prentice's hand.

"Amy, Darling, wear nothing under the dress."

12