Amy Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She soon found out, for John eased the vibe from her pussy and sent in a finger, curled it and brought about a pleasingly strange sensation. Suddenly she had the urge to urinate and began to writhe, trying to attain her release from her bonds.

"L... let me go!"

"Why?"

"I have to... pee,' she finished lamely.

He surprised her, "No you don't. That's just your spot. Your G-spot. I was searching for it and found it, now you'll see what a great orgasm is really like, so relax and enjoy it."

She was relieved to hear that she wouldn't be soiling the sheets and tried to relax, but it wasn't possible.

John's finger continued to rub over her pad-like flesh, stimulating it while at the same time he used the vibrator, drawing small circles around her clitoris.

Amy shuddered several times and realized for the first time that he was completely serious. She would be experiencing a tremendous orgasm this time and she tried to prepare herself with the little time she had left to do so.

Her body gave another little shiver as John pushed the vibrator in alongside his finger causing her to let out a small gasp as she realized just how willingly her body was accepting both the vibrator and his finger.

"It's nice," she gasped.

"It will get better, I promise," he crooned.

He withdrew the vibrator, but kept his finger working inside her, rubbing that little pad and causing all sorts of delicious tingles to run through her body. Then it was leaving her... she felt empty and frustrated beyond belief.

Then the vibrator was sliding back into her, and she welcomed it with a long sigh. The sigh turned into a gasp when she realized the vibe had gone far beyond its four inches!

Yet she was clutching at it with her vaginal muscles! And now she felt the vibrator's throbbing, this couldn't be the same one!

"That's right, Amy. I switched toys on you," he said with a chuckle. "This one is twelve inches long and very, very thick. He pinched her nipple for emphasis and felt her tremble violently.

Amy couldn't believe her body. It was betraying her – here she was trying to expel this giant intruder and her inner walls kept parting to accommodate to vibrator and at the same time clinging wetly to it.

'What . . . what was that?' she asked herself a split second before associating the sensation as that of John's tongue --- feeling it's warmth laving over her clit.

"OH GOD!"

He continued licking her clit and pussy and pushing and pulling the enormous phallic toy back and forth, each time going in a little further than before.

"OH GOD!"

She strained against her bonds as the feeling began to rush over her. Uttering quiet, whimpering gasps each time his tongue made contact with her clit.

It worked as she dissolved into a giggle spasm. This quickly gave way to another shudder and moan as the vibrator continued to thrum inside her.

"Can't you do something about this?" she pleaded, thrusting her hips towards him. The invitation on her face was easily readable.

He adjusted the vibrator to its highest setting and lowered his mouth to her clit.

In the end, Amy simply let go.

Her lungs emptied of air as she screamed out her pent up emotion. She lost control over her limbs, and soon lost track of them. Soon even gravity lost all meaning and she felt as though she weighed nothing at all; the only thing planting her to the bed being the intense sensations from her cunt and the aching of her clit that demanded more and more of John's attention.

And he was paying it ample consideration, sucking it tenderly, nipping at it and leaving it alone scant seconds to recover from his onslaught before titillating it again and again, each time driving Amy higher and higher towards her ecstatic climax.

For Amy time soon lost all meaning, and she had no way of knowing whether a moment or an hour had passed. But when at last reality began to make sense to her once more, she felt John's warm, comforting presence pressed up against her. From far away she heard herself panting, and she realized just how much the experience had taken out of her.

"Are you okay, Amy?" her lover inquired quietly, brushing a strand of hair from her eyes.

"I'm fine, but you haven't fucked me yet.


I can't tell you how much I appreciate the email - yes, including the criticisms (which are the only way I can hope to get better). I only wish I could reply to those of you using the anonymous mailer supplied by Literotica, but that is your choice and I will honor it. Nevertheless I want to thank you as well for all your comments make my day. P.W.

12