Amy Downstairs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Was that ok?" she asked.

I realized that I was crying "Yes," I said through tears, "Oh Amy that was amazing!"

"So you don't.... think I'm perverted?"

"Oh no, no never. You could do anything you wanted to me. Anything!"

We hugged and she kissed the tears off my cheeks. We cuddled for a while, naked together on the couch. Then Amy got up to use the bathroom. I started to think about a second round. And I also started to think about what time Ted would be coming home.

"This doesn't count as cheating for you, right?" Amy said standing naked in front of me like some slightly chubby erotic angel. "Because we're both girls."

"Yeah," I said smiling though inside I wasn't so sure, "That's right."

"You're so lucky," she said, still standing there letting me admire her body, "You've got an awesome husband. I think he's really hot."

"Would you like to fuck him?" I heard myself say

"Would you let me?"

"Yeah." I said, "I think that would be hot."

"When does he get home?"

"Usually around five thirty."

"So we've got time to do it again now?"

My god, the girl was insatiable. Fortunately, so was I.

4.

I swear, that girl had a tongue six feet long that could wrestle an alligator. We were lying on top of the bed, enjoying the sensation of warm sunlight streaming in through the window onto our naked bodies. My face was sticky with her juices.

As I lay there, idly stroking Amy's luxurious thick dark hair, I was feeling a contradictory mix of sexual contentment and nervous jitters. I honestly didn't know what Ted would say or do when he got home.

Insofar as we had ever talked about sexual fantasies, I knew that having a threesome with two women was one of Ted's. But wasn't this the sort of thing that you planned out with your spouse, or at least got him to agree to in advance? I didn't know, not having any prior experience in this realm. I hoped against hope that I hadn't just ruined my marriage. I wasn't sure I could live without Ted in my life.

I heard his key in the door and I jumped involuntarily, starting Amy out of her half doze.

"Honey, I'm home!" came his familiar singsong greeting.

"We're in the bedroom!" I called.

I'll never in a million years forget his face when he walked into the bedroom and saw us there on the bed. A whole spectrum of emotions registered in that first silent moment, but a big fat grin steadily won out, lighting up his entire face.

"We've been waiting for you." I said, "Haven't we, Amy?"

"Yeah..." she said, stretching like a cat, "Waiting for hours and hours."

We watched, enthralled, as he undressed. I've always thought it was kind of sexy, watching Ted undress. Now I glowed with pride as I watched Amy watch him. I was glad that she thought he was sexy too.

"He's beautiful!" Amy told me. Ted's cock hung down thick between his legs. "He looks delicious."

"Would you like to taste him?" I asked, "Would you like to suck on that?"

"Yeah!" Amy blushed red. It was cute. "I mean sure, I'd love to. But this is the first time... I mean I've never..."

"You've never given a blowjob?" I was a little shocked, after the things she and I had just done together.

"No.... I've used my hand before."

"We'll show you how. Right Ted?"

Ted certainly didn't object. He crawled up onto the bed, standing on his knees. His cock had perked right up at the mention of sucking; now it was pointed happily at the ceiling.

Amy got down on her knees in front of him. "What should I do?"

"Take it in your mouth." I told her. She opened wide and swallowed Ted's penis. She was able to take the whole thing in her mouth. Instinctively her head started bobbing up and down, pausing now and then to lick it like a big lollipop. Truth be told, she didn't really need much instruction. I found it incredibly sexy to watch her sucking my husband's cock. She looked beautiful like that. So did he. I joined in, licking the shaft of his cock while she sucked the head and playing with his balls and squeezing his tight little butt as he gently fucked her mouth. Sometimes Amy and I would kiss each other across his cock. It was really hot. I realized that I was fingering myself. Amy looked over at me and grinned. Then she handed me Ted's dick, harder than I'd seen it in a long time and soaked in her saliva. I took him hungrily into my mouth. When was the last time I gave Ted a blowjob?

Ted's moans changed tenor. His cock thrust more urgently into my mouth. I opened up my eyes and realized that Amy had maneuvered behind Ted, and that her face was busy between his ass cheeks. That was a place I had never dared go with him.

"Holy Shit Andrea..." he whispered to me, his eyes glazed over as if in a trance. Amy came up for air, rubbing her soft naked body against my husband's back. I kept my mouth on his dick. My eyes met Amy's. Very deliberately, she slipped two fingers deep, deep up her lovely little pussy until the third knuckles were hidden in her pubic curls.

"So wet." she said quietly. Then she moved her hand back to Ted's ass. He stiffened as she penetrated him, then moaned almost inaudibly, relaxing into it. "I'm fucking your husband." she told me with a wicked little smile.

Ted didn't last long after that, with Amy's fingers inside him and my eager mouth all over his cock. I could feel Amy finger fucking him, and it turned me on immensely. He came loud and hard and hot, squirting hot salty slightly bitter semen into my mouth as Amy's little hand vigorously fucked his ass. I'd never let Ted come in my mouth before. I guess I'd always thought it was kind of gross. At that moment, it was the sexiest most intimate sensation ever.

We all collapsed onto the bed, kissing and touching. My fingers were still busy on my clit. Amy's fingers replaced them. I found her very wet pussy. As Ted watched, we brought each other off once again, almost simultaneously. Amy's eyes squeezed tight, and her small breasts flushed red and jiggled when she came. I caught Ted's eye and winked. He just smiled. I don't know when I had come so many times in one day before.

"I'd really like to fuck you." she told Ted, "If that's still all right with you?"

They both looked over at me.

"That's fine with me," I said, "I think that'd be really hot." Ted's dick was hard again. When was the last time he'd had two comes in one session? "Do we have any condoms?"

That was a problem. We hadn't used a condom in ages; I was on the pill and had been since before we married. Going without really wasn't an option; none of us needed a teen pregnancy on our hands. In the end, Ted had to pull on some clothes and run downstairs to the bodega on the corner while Amy and I snuggled up in the bed.

While we were waiting, Amy put those sweet lips of hers to good use again. Before too long she had me right on the edge of orgasm all over again. I could get used to having this kind of a sex life.

Ted came back into the room, all out of breath with a small paper bag in hand. He was already pulling off his trousers. "All right, break it up you two!"

While he got naked again, I got the box of condoms open and tore one of the wrapped packages open. A little oral attention got Ted all stiff and ready. I rolled the condom down onto his straining needy cock, taking care not to catch any of his pubes. Amy watched silently. I couldn't wait to see my husbands' hard dick sliding in and out of her beautiful little pussy.

"I'm a little nervous." Amy said, "It wasn't so good the last time. I mean the first time."

"It'll be ok." I said, giving her hand a squeeze, "He's a good size. And he'll be gentle. I promise."

"I want it." she said, "I want him inside me. I'm so horny right now. It's just a little scary that's all. I'm glad it's not too big."

Amy got onto her hands and knees, and Ted came at her from behind. He played with her breasts while I guided his latex-sheathed cock to her pussy. I couldn't resist giving her a little lick, and letting my tongue snake up to her tiny asshole. She tasted so good. I rubbed his cock between her labia, brushing the head up against her straining little clit, making her wiggle. The smell of sex was intoxicating.

"Please," Amy moaned, "Oh please"

"Please," Ted whispered. With one hand, I guided his dick to her hungry hole. With a tiny little movement, he nudged the head between her labia.

"Please," she said again, "Do it"

As I watched, Ted's cock slid easily up into her, not stopping until he was all the way inside, her ass pressed up against his pubic hair. I cupped his balls, feeling her wetness on his shaft.

"Oh God," she murmured, "it's so fucking good. Please do it to me, fuck me now, fuck me Ted, fuck me harder."

He started fucking her little pussy, gently at first as I had promised, then harder and harder. Her little tits were shaking all over the place, her hair was wild, her head arched back, her eyes clenched tight. Ted was gasping over and over again "Oh fuck, fuck yes oh fuck yes..." I knew neither one of them was going to last much longer.

Running my hands over Amy's sexy round ass, I spread her cheeks wide apart. I had a choice view of my husband's latex covered cock sliding in and out of her wet pussy. I licked my index finger and let it slip right up Amy's tiny crinkled little asshole. It was really tight, but I had no trouble getting it in. Later she told me that she like to put her hairbrush up there when she got herself off. Her body squeezed my finger hard. She was really hot inside. I could feel Ted's cock pistoning inside her, I could practically feel the individual veins of his cock. It was amazing. The sensation was too much for them. She squealed out loud, thrusting back to meet us, wiggling her ass like the scrambler at the county fair. Ted shouted aloud, shouted my name. I swear I could feel his cock spasming inside her cunt. Finally it was over.

There were many kisses and much cuddling all around. We were all three in an amazing mental space. Then Amy had to run downstairs to take a shower before her parents got in, with promises to see us both again soon. Ted and I lay together on the bed, just breathing.

"I think I owe you an orgasm." he said, licking his lips lasciviously. Amazingly, his cock was halfway hard once again.

Mmm. That sounded lovely. It had been forever since I had felt his tongue on my clit, and he was so good at that too. But there were other things I craved as well.

"How would you like," I asked, "To fuck me in the ass?"

END

12