Amy Gets Her Fill of Doctor Ch. 02

Story Info
Amy likes 3 things: Scotsmen, spankings, and sucking cock.
1.5k words
4.23
13.1k
10
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/12/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: I'm sorry it took so very long for me to write this next chapter. Likely more coming soon. Enjoy!

*****

The single streak of cum dripped slowly down Amy's face as she looked at the other Doctors, each amazed at the incredible blowjob the First Doctor had received from the gorgeous redhead. Not only had they each witnessed it up close, but the memory of it had been imprinted in each of their minds, and it only made them want her more.

"Oh, you sweet fucking thing," the Twelfth Doctor growled, stroking his cock.

"Doctor, you didn't tell me you were Scottish," Amy purred, making a surprised face at the Eleventh Doctor.

"Well, yes, he is, apparently."

"Love me a Weegie boy," she said, winking at Twelve and striding over.

"Ah, piss off," the Ninth Doctor said to Twelve, "I bet you've 'ad loads of smokin' Scottish girls! Let's give us a chance, eh?"

"Aye, I have," Twelve responded. "But none so much a slut as lovely Amy here...oh, FUCK!"

Amy had descended on his manhood, sucking his cock like a professional whore (which, let's face it, she sometimes was, depending on how good-looking her kissogram customers were.) She licked his pole up and down and smiled up at him as she opened her mouth wide and batted his prick against her tongue. He reached down and cradled her face with one hand, stroking it softly before giving her a sound slap on the cheek. Always a professional, she never took her mouth off of his cock, and simply gave a muffled squeal against his cockhead as she proceeded to suck with increased pressure and intensity. He slapped her again, harder, but this time she just grinned around his pole. "You're a bit rough, eh?" she asked. She'd taken her mouth off of his cock and had started to wank him, making sure his cock was evenly covered in her saliva.

"Yes, I'm afraid I fuckin' am, you slutty cunt," Twelve said.

"I'm starting to wonder if I've got you in the right hole," Amy said, ever the seductress. "Speaking of, we don't have to do this one at a time. I'm surprised one of you hasn't been up me at the other end yet. I want to cum too, you know."

"My thoughts exactly," the Sixth Doctor responded. He was already bending down to see to her skirt, and she stuck her perfect ass up in the air to help him as she went back to bobbing her mouth on the Twelfth Doctor. Instead of penetrating her, he simply lifted the skirt above her exposed cunt and began to nuzzle the very tip of his moderate cock against her blossoming pussy lips. She tried to hump him inside her, but every time she gyrated her lovely ass, he pulled back mischievously.

She took her lips off of Twelve's member again. "Are you trying to tease me?" she asked seductively. She turned her head back, looking at the grinning Sixth Doctor. "Who'd you come as?" she added bluntly, noticing his garishly colorful garb.

"Oh, my dear, by the time we're done with you, I will have come as all of us!"

Amy winked at his wordplay, then turned her head back around to face Twelve again. She was just about to go back onto his cock when Six slipped two fingers into her pussy, just a bit farther than he normally would, and she let out a glorious moan as her long, gorgeous legs spasmed at the pleasure between them. Twelve took the opportunity to forcibly resume the blowjob he had been getting, unable to resist her sexy open mouth. She was unprepared, and her eyes flashed open with a wild hunger as she moaned louder through his cock. He put his hand on the back of her head and pulled her farther onto him as Six added a third finger to slosh around in her wet depths. She deep-throated as long as she could, then as soon as she came up for air, she shouted to the heavens, "ONE OF YOU FUCKERS PUT YOUR FUCKING COCK IN MY PUSSY BEFORE I EXPLODE!"

The Eleventh Doctor covered his face with embarrassment. Amy could be so crass sometimes. But she always got what she wanted, and now was no exception. The Sixth Doctor pressed forward and rested against her dripping slit. She bucked her ass again in an attempt to get him inside, and this time he stayed still, allowing her soaking lips to envelop the head of his cock. The sensation of her velvety entrance drove him absolutely wild, and he plunged forward in a sudden burst of authority, making her squeal as he claimed her pussy. She cooed on the Twelfth Doctor's cock, making sure to stay focused on her oral technique as she was fucked.

"Oi, Sixy," Twelve said, watching his earlier self plowing Amy. Six looked up to see two bristly, mischievously raised eyebrows matching the Twelfth Doctor's grin. "She likes it a bit rough, mate, if you know what I mean."

A twinkle caught in Six's eye and a wide grin spread across his face as well. With boyish determination he reared back his multicolored arm and landed an upward spank on her stuck-up, gyrating ass. She gave a yelp and unintentionally slid Twelve's cock an extra inch down her throat. Her pussy lips continued to grip and suck at Six's cock as she bounced her ass harder, encouraging him to do it again with every jiggle. As his hand came crashing down on her other buttock, she slid off of Twelve with a pop and leaned in towards his balls. She mouthed "thank you" up at him before repeating it in her native language, by slipping his balls in her mouth and cradling them with her tongue. As the Twelfth Doctor let his cock rest along her nose, he marveled at how he could have been so lucky to find, meet and woo such a beautiful and submissive slut like her. He was truly impressed with his eleventh incarnation.

As Six gave her a third spank and a fourth, he paused to lovingly rub her ass to soothe the pain- not a comfort he usually offered during punishments. "You know, spanking you reminds me of all the times I've had to give Peri a smack bottom. Yours is very similar- just as round as hers. You should be proud!"

The Tenth Doctor rubbed the back of his neck guiltily. "I'm not sure there was much time when poor Peri didn't have a smack bottom, to be honest," he said. "She really was easily confused, and you cracked down on her for the smallest things."

"Mmm!" the Sixth Doctor agreed, smiling. "That reminds me, I've brought an extra treat for you all! Half a mo'!" And just like that his raging hard-on had slid out of Amy's pussy and he was out the door. Amy frowned and put Twelve's cock back in her mouth.

The Fourth Doctor strode to the window. "That must be some girl he's got in there to make him leave this one unattended mid-fuck. May I, Amy?"

"Just a minute," Twelve half-shouted. He grabbed Amy's ginger hair with one wrinkly hand and pulled her off of his tool, gripping his cock with the other. He pulled her head close so her mouth was on his balls again, and began to furiously wank his raging dick. She licked him dutifully, waiting for him to shoot off, and just as his first shot arced into her hair, the Eighth Doctor sunk into her pussy. He'd seen the poor girl's pleading hindquarters quivering with need after Six had just left her halfway, and gentleman that he was, he wanted to alleviate her discomfort as quickly as possible. Twelve, meanwhile, pulled her face back into the direct line-of-fire of his cock, and emptied several splurges of cum onto her nose and forehead. She came immediately.

The Eighth Doctor didn't think he'd ever, in any of his incarnations, made a girl cum with the first thrust. Oh, a Rigellian prostitute, sure, but that was their whole deal. She moaned and thrusted back onto his cock, flooding him with juices. Having missed his chance to fuck her, the Fourth Doctor settled for giving her ass a final, resounding spank. It extended her orgasm by seconds, possibly giving her another one there and then as Eight's cock churned into her.

"Ohh, yes! Spank my fucking arse! You get my arse for that, Scarf Boy! So sweet listening to what I like." Amy popped Twelve's cockhead back in her mouth to clean him off and moaned at the taste.

"What? What about me?" Twelve exclaimed. "I was the one who mentioned it!"

"Oh, pipe down," she teased flatly. "You'll get your turn, Boyo." Twelve glared at her and wiped his finger across her forehead of cum, then held her chin up with the same finger.

"Don't tell me what to do, Amy Pond," he threatened in his strongest brogue. Her brown eyes gleamed up at him and she sucked the cum from his finger.

"Like I said," she grinned, "Love me a Weegie Boy."