Amy Goes from Hair Stylist to House Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you Sir. That was two."

Swish

This one is 2" higher than the first and I crash to my knees. Tears are forming in my eyes. My core is soaring as my body clinches down on the still seated plug in my ass. My body is aching at the edge of an orgasm as I slowly return to my position.

I manage to whimper out, "Thank you Sir. That was Three."

Swish

The final one hits right where my ass meets my thigh and now my whole ass is on fire. I struggle to stay on my feet but Michael and Max quickly come to my aid. Chloe is soon there with some salve to cool my warm butt and lessen the bruising. I can see four very prominent stripes already.

"Thank you Sir. That was four. I will not cum without permission."

Mr. Kesler comes to me and curls his finger in the O-ring of my collar and pulls me back to the bench. I return to the same position. He rubs my tender stripes then grabs the plug and slowly pulls and twist it until it pops out leaving my ass hole gaping. He squirts some lube in his hand and warms it before applying it to my puckered hole. He works first one finger then two into my 3rd and final slut hole to be taken.

Mr. Kesler rubs a generous amount of lube on his think cock and presses it against my puckered opening. Though my ass has been stretched and filled all day with the plug, he still struggles to push through the tight ring. I relax and push back as his swollen and purple head slips into my sphincter. He holds there for a while, letting me adjust to his size before slowly working his cock in and out with short strokes. Despite my apprehension its feels pretty good and I push back and drive his thick shaft further into my ass. He then grabs me by my hips and starts working his cock in and out of tight ass.

I feel so full with his cock pounding my rear. My breasts are wobbling as Mr. Kesler takes my last slut hole. Just when he gets a good rhythm, he stops and lifts me up in his arms. I'm still impelled on his cock as he spins me around and lays on the bench on his back. He cups my wobbling breasts as I see Max approaching. I spread my legs, lifting them into the air. My wet and swollen cunt presenting to him. I've not had the pleasure of having Max's gigantic specimen of a cock in pussy yet because of my new piercing. So when he moves to me stroking lube onto his rod my body shivers with anticipation.

Max rubs his thick head up and down my folds spreading the lube. Then he pushes into my needy pussy. I instantly feel like I am going to split apart with Mr. Kesler's cock in my ass and Max giant shaft in my cunt. He slowly works his shaft in and out. letting me adjust. I feel stretched to the limit as he pulls out then drives his cock back home. I squeeze my eyes so tight I think I'm going to pass out. But I recover and and they get into a good rhythm. My body is singing as the spasms start deep in my core. I fight to hold it at bay so that I may focus on pleasing everyone.

.Michael comes over and grabs one of breasts while he is stroking his hard dick. My mouth waters when I see this. I want to thank him with my mouth for forgoing his pleasure and allowing me to cum for him in the parking garage earlier. I whimper and present my tongue silently begging him to use my mouth for his pleasure. He squeezes his throbbing fuck stick and offers it to my waiting mouth.

I try to make eye contact with him but my eyes roll back in my head as I'm filled with three huge cocks in all of my slut holes. Three firsts. Mr. Kesler taking my ass, Max finally filling my tight pussy with gigantic black cock, and Michael down my throat. I'm in heaven, floating on a sea of cocks as they each take their fill of my body. I give myself over to their need.

Chloe appears beside me and starts licking my nipples. Apparently she had been going around and sucking on everyone's ball sack and giving rim jobs as they fucked me. Mr. Kesler is the first one to go as his cock swells deep in my ass and shoots hot cum inside me. Michael's dick is next as Chloe pulls his cock out and stroke over my open mouth. His thick ropes of cum splash everywhere. Some hitting my face and hair, some into my mouth and some all the way down from my breasts to vulva. Seeing Michael cumming all over my body sends Max over the edge as his big fat cock sends a gallon of his semen deep into the bottom of my cunt.

"Sir may this slut have permission to cum?"

"Cum for us my pet."

And I fall over the ledge as my pussy and ass milk both of the giant cocks that are stuffing me. Chloe takes Michael's cock into her mouth and sweetly cleans the cum that's left from his cock. Max gently pulls his giant rod from my now gaping fuck hole. His creamy jism gushes out and dribbles down my folds to my ass and Mr. Kesler's cock that is still in my ass. He lifts me up still impelled until Michael and Max help me off of the softening dick. Mr. Kesler's warm cum starts oozing out my well fucked ass.

My legs are boneless but I fall to my knees between Max and Mr. Kesler. Grasping their softening cocks I lean and take them into my warm mouth. Alternating as I clean our mixed juices from them. Chloe has finished with Michael and comes to join me on her Master's cock. We switch out between Max and her Master until their cocks are clean and only glisten with our saliva.

"Thank you Sirs for allowing me to pleasure you with all of my slut holes."

Mr. Kesler picks me up and carries me to the master bedroom and lays me on the bed.

"Rest my pet and then we will take a shower together. I'm so proud of you tonight. You've done well."

I swell with a sense of pride that I was able to bring pleasure to those three cocks but more so to have pleased him. I slowly even out my breathing and heartbeat until I fall fast asleep..

To be continued...

12