Amy Goes from Hair Stylist to House Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm not sure about Carol but I have been in a constant state of arousal and these cocks easily split my folds and plunged to the depths of my warm leaking pussy. I was being pounded hard and it was becoming increasing difficult to remain balanced and focused. One of the instructors was a large black man that reminded me of Max. When he put his fat spongy cock head in my folds and started rubbing it up and down. He took his fuck stick and slapped my engorged clit then drove his cock home into my waiting cunt.

His rough calloused hands grabbed the cheeks of my ass and roughly pulled me onto his raging hard on. This was causing my hanging tits to slap back and forth as they rocked with his ministrations. I did my very best to hold the trays level and limit the amount of water I spilled. I could feel myself nearing an orgasm and this was yet another thing that was shattering my focus. The sounds of the wet sloshings of my slut hole signaled to my cocksman that I was nearing climax. He removed his giant rod leaving me gapping and empty. He brought his large hand down on my ass. He alternated spanking my cheeks until they both were colored a nice shade of fiery red.

Carol seemed to be going through the same type treatment. I could tell from her screams and moans that she was getting her pussy finely fucked. She had spilled one of her trays and was left with one. I still had both trays but lost one when my tormenter pressed his cock, wet from my pussy, into my puckered ass hole and entered me with one violent stroke. Over the course of the past few weeks, my rosette has been used on numerous occasions and I have been able to take almost any cock with ease. I also have found that I love the feeling of being taken there. But the level of his ravishment caused me to lose one of my trays and spill some of the contents on my one remaining glass. I was straining to maintain my focus when I heard Carol cry out. She had lost her final tray and I had been declared the victor.

When I was asked what sort of reward I should receive for being proclaimed the victor, I sweetly replied that I would only accept the knowledge that I had served my instructors well and that this would make my sponsor proud. I was commended for my response then told to join Carol in cleaning the cocks of those that had been using our holes. Mistress J had told me earlier in the week that my name had been passed around as someone who provided the best oral service of the all the class. It would seem that was so because I have been called on numerous occasions to meeting halls, private cabins, and many times at the "Head" table during meals. So I was at home cleaning these turgid cocks.

One afternoon as Carol, Rose and I were doing chores under our pavilion. A tall thin slave and his Mistress were walking by. Evidently we had distracted him in some way and his Mistress felt he needed punishment. She brought him under the shade of our pavilion. We were instructed to retrieve a spanking bench with restraints, and paddle. Rose brought the paddle and presented it to the Mistress. Carol and I brought the bench.

The slave was shackled to the bench on his stomach, leaving his arms and legs laid over each side of the bench and secured to the legs of the bench. A cord was attached to his long ponytail and connected to a large anal hook that had been inserted in his puckered hole. His ass and cock were left hanging off the other end for easy access. The Mistress attached a metal cock ring around his cock and scrotum and had Carol stroke his dick coaxing the blood to his phallus. The Mistress then started to whip his exposed muscular cheeks. He took this without any sound except for repeatedly thank her and ask for forgiveness.

After receiving twenty solid swats from his Mistress's paddle, his ass was showing the signs of her torment. She stopped and replaced Carol at his cock and scrotum. We were instructed to kneel around him and alternately pressing our slut holes to his mouth for licking. When we were not grinding our sex against his face we watched as the Mistress time and time again brought the slave to the brink of completion before denying him release. His cock and balls were so swollen. The color was dark red or purple. He clearly was suffering for his transgression. Each time the Mistress would bring him to the edge, she would stop and his thick and swollen cock would spasm and pulse but nothing would come out. His moans were in agony not ecstasy.

After a long time of denying him satisfaction, his Mistress stopped and positioned herself in front of him and pressed her own vagina for him to service. He eagerly licked his Mistress's soft folds, and labored to bring her to orgasm. His Mistress grab his head and pulled him into her wet pussy. He cried out in anguish as this drove the anal hook deeper into his rectum. As he was beginning to languish under her ministrations, she commanded me to release his cock and scrotum from their constraints and milk her manwhore to completion.

I inserted three fingers into my quim and wet my hand with my juices and grasped his turgid meat and began milking his cock. I pulled and twisted his thick shaft and ran my thumb over his engorged mushroom shaped head. I could feel his cock begin to throbbed and pulse. His moans became louder, only muffled by the slick wet pussy of his Mistress that was pressed against his face.

She instructed him to make her cum and he would be allowed his release but if he came before her she would promise to have him milked 24/7 for the next three days. He cried out in agony but doubled his efforts to please his Mistress. His dedication was rewarded and she tipped over the ledge and humped his face as her pussy spasmed and spilled its sopping contents onto his face. Only seconds behind her climax his began. Carol was instructed to cup her hands and to catch his ( in the words of his Mistress) his "needy foul manwhore seed".

I was stroking his throbbing cock when it started to spasm. I used two hands to twist and pull on his pumping root. His spongy swollen head erupted with thick ropes of hot cum. His cock just kept spitting out globs after glob of his semen. Enough that when he did finally finish Carol hands were spilling over with his seed, enough that would fill a small glass. His Mistress instructed Carol to offer this to her slave and have him return his cum to the rightful owner. He drank from her hands and licked every drop from her fingers until they were clean.

His Mistress noticed that Carol had spilled some made her lick her wastefulness as punishment. His Mistress came back around and reattached his cock and scrotum ring and gave his sensitive root a few tight squeezes, much to his agony. She had us release him and assist him to stand. She clipped a leash to his collar and lead him on their way.

On the night before graduation, I was laying on mat when I was told that I had a visitor and was requested to go to the main building at once. I scurried on my way and arrived to find Mr. Kesler waiting for me. I wanted to run and jump in his arms but my training kicked in and I gracefully knelt as his feet, dropping the top of my cloth, and pulling the bottom to expose my sex. I spread my legs, arched my back to present my breast, locked my arms behind my back and lowered my head. I waited silently for his command. He walked around me, stopping only to touch my face, and run his fingers through my hair. My insides quivered with his touch. I could feel the soft folds of my pussy flower in anticipation of his use.

He spoke in a soft tone and told me that he had been informed that I passed and was due to graduate tomorrow. That he would be extending his offer for me to become his slave and live with him and his wife Chloe who is also his submissive. Before I could answer him, he told me that because I had chosen as my level of service to be slave, that he required all his slaves to carry his mark. This was the first time I had heard anything about a mark. Mr. Kesler told me that all of his slaves are given a small brand with his initials MK with a circle around it. Thinking back I do remember Max having a brand like that on the inside of his hip. I thought it was his initials.

Mr. Kesler asks if this is something I would be willing to do for him. He tells me that he would not look down on me if I were to refuse but that it would end our relationship but he would see to it that I would be taken by another Master or Mistress. He placed his finger under my chin and lifted my head to face him. I replied that I would be happy and grateful to wear his mark upon my body. The body that I am offering him in service. He instructs me to rise and takes me into his arms.

He leads me to a room that has been prepared for just such an occasion. When we arrive I see that there are several other slaves getting different types of marking. One is getting a permanent tag attached to her clitoris ring. One is being fitted with a locked steel collar, but I am the only one that is being branded. Mr. Kesler and another instructor lash me to a St. Andrews Cross and my skin is cleaned and prepared for to receive his mark. It is being place on the inside of my left hip. The iron is about the size of a silver dollar. When the iron comes out of the fire it is red hot. Mr. Kesler brings it to where I am bound. I am required to verbally ask to his mark. When I willingly do, the iron is pressed into my flesh and held for about 5 seconds. An attendant quickly splashes cool water on my wound and applies a salve and dressing to it.

Mr. Kesler release me from my bonds and gives me a strong hug, kissing my neck and holding me tight. His caring tenderness eases my anguish and lessens my pain. When he releases me, he cups my face in his strong hands and says that I have earned the right to call him my Master. I fall to my knees and lay prostrate on the floor at his feet and thank him over and over for allowing me to be his slave.

To be continued...

12