Amy Hosts B-Day Orgy

Story Info
Man & slut wife enjoy orgy with close friends.
5k words
4.34
92.6k
47

Part 12 of the 18 part series

Updated 09/08/2017
Created 01/20/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Although safe sex is not mentioned in my story for creative purposes, rest assured that we always use protection. I would like to take the time to thank those of you who have left me some very encouraging and helpful comments regarding previous stories. I hope you enjoy this story and feel free to leave me a message if you like.

------------------------------------

As you may know by now my wife Amy and I enjoy an open marriage. We have experienced nearly everything a couple can when it comes to a sexual relationship. Only six months into dating we had our first taste of group sex. That particular night it was a MFF threesome. Since then we have had three MMF threesomes, a full swap and enjoyed a lesbian encounter between Amy and her best friend Kylee while I watched. What you are about to read is the story of the night we participated in our first orgy.

Amy and I had decided to invite a few of our "closest" friends to join us for a night out at a local clubs V.I.P. room for Amy's birthday. The invitees to the party were two married couples, Matt & Krissy and Aaron & Kylee, and Amy's friend from out of town Pam.

Now, Amy and I knew all of these people very well but they didn't really know each other, let alone know that we have had some sort of sexual experience with all of them except for Pam.

Matt & Krissy were the first couple we had swapped with while at a work curling tournament. Matt was 36, 5'11" and in quite good shape. Krissy was also 36, 5'6 and had a great body for a mother of 3. She was also the proud owner of a nice set of firm, full D cup breasts.

Aaron & Kylee were very good friends of ours that we had met soon after moving to Ontario. As I mentioned earlier, Amy and Kylee have had a lesbian encounter which I was fortunate enough to be a part of. What I failed to state before was that while all of this was going on, Aaron was passed out on the couch and had never found out. Aaron was 26, 6'0" with an average build. Kylee was 25, 5'5" and had a nice body which was graced with wonderful round D cups.

Pam was Amy's long time friend who I had never had the pleasure of meeting prior to this visit. She was 28, 5'7" with an average body that included a pair of very large breasts.

For those of you who have not met Amy and I here we go! Amy is 28, 5'5" with a body that I fell in love with the first time I saw her. She has C cup breasts and an ass that was full, firm and perfectly round. I am 29, 5'10" with an average body. Amy has never been shy about telling everyone that I have a great ass as well.

The seven of us were to meet at our place at around 7:00pm to watch the Habs destroy the Maple Leafs and have a few drinks. Once we returned from the club everybody was to stay at our place as to avoid driving home. Upon everyone's arrival and introductions all around we settled in, watched the game and got to know each other. Amy and I were very pleased to see that the whole gang was getting along and seemed to genuinely like each other. We were being picked up at 9:00pm by a limo which would transport us downtown. During this 2 hour span everybody, including myself, seemed to be knocking back quite a few drinks and I knew that this night had the possibility of becoming really wild.

Upon the limo's arrival we piled in and continued to drink during the 45 minute ride downtown. The limo was just your typical 10 person stretch Lincoln with a seat at the back, a long bench on one side and another seat at the front. Our seating arrangement was a little odd as Amy was seated in the seat nearest the front with Pam next to her. Aaron and Kylee were seated on the long seat by themselves while myself, Matt & Krissy squeezed into the seat at the rear. Here we were, on my wife's birthday, and I could barely make her out across the dark limo and through the beer goggles. Not that I was complaining. I was seated next to Krissy with a great view down her low cut top at her big tits. I was sure that Matt saw me checking out his wife but he wasn't about to stop me as I am sure he probably wanted another go at Amy. As I raised my head to talk to Krissy I was greeted with her glaring at me. Oh well, busted! Her glare soon relaxed into a smile as she leaned over and whispered in my ear. "What are the sleeping arrangements going to be like tonight" she asked while lightly patting my thigh. I answered her with only a smile and then turned to see what everybody else was up to.

I saw that Amy, Pam and Kylee were engaged in what seemed like a deep conversation while Aaron sat quietly sipping on his drink. Since Amy had moved a bit closer now I could clearly make her out and saw that she had noticed Krissy lean into me and saw her hand resting on my leg. Amy shot me a quick smile and then went back to her conversation. The rest of the ride was rather uneventful and we were soon exiting the limo at the club.

Once inside the club we were escorted to the V.I.P. area and seated in a nice little area with two couches and a cool little porch swing. We all took our seats and began to chat about the club and whatever else come to our minds. After about 5 minutes our waitress, Pam, came by and dropped off our bottles of liquor for the night. Pam was young, small and dressed in a tight, short black dress that left nearly nothing to the imagination. All three of the guys in our group were pleased to know that this beauty would be serving us for the remainder of the night.

We all poured ourselves a drink and soon the women said they were going for a walk to examine the rest of the 3 level club and to use the washroom. Great, this gave us men a chance to check out the other women in the club including Pam the waitress. We all agreed that she was possibly the best looking woman in the entire club, besides our wives of course. We soon noticed the girls coming back and I realized that there were only three of them, Amy was missing in action. I asked where she was and Pam told me that some guys had offered to buy her some birthday shooters at the bar. Pam took a seat next to me while Kylee and Krissy sat next to their husbands.

Since Pam and I had never met prior to her arrival the day before we talked and got to know each other a little better. I came to realize that she was a really cool woman with many of the same interests as myself. She confided in me that during the limo ride Amy had informed her of our previous experiences with the other couples and we began to talk about these. Knowing that Amy was really close to Pam I didn't feel the need to hold anything back as I discussed my open marriage. We were deep in conversation when I noticed out of the corner of my eye that Amy had returned. I guess the liquor had taken effect because without hesitation she plopped her sweet ass down in Matt's lap and gave him a quick kiss on the cheek. She then turned to Krissy and proceeded to kiss her as well. I began to think that this was going to be an interesting evening.

The rest of the night went off without a hitch. We all danced drank and laughed until last call was announced. This is when things got a little more exciting. As is customary in our neck of the woods, the music slowed down and people began to pair off and dance together. Kylee & Aaron were together and Matt & Krissy held each other in a tight embrace. I turned to reach for Amy only to see that she had moved a few feet away to ask this tall, handsome guy to dance. Wonderful, now I was stuck with nobody. That is when I felt a hand lightly pinch my ass. I turned around to see Pam standing there. She asked me to dance so I did just that.

As we danced I occasionally glanced at Amy and her partner just to make sure she was okay. Apparently she was more than okay as she had her head resting on his chest while his hands roamed over her back and ass. I returned my attention to Pam and pulled her slightly closer. She didn't seem to mind at all and gave me a big sexy smile. Her big tits felt great mashed against my chest as we danced. When the few slow songs ended we gave each other a small kiss and turned to join up with everyone else. We were surprised to see Amy and her guy locked in a steamy kiss that lasted for quite some time.

When they finally separated we all made our way out of the club including Amy's new friend. Once again we piled into the limo and poured another drink. Amy introduced us all to her new friend Steve. He seemed like a good enough guy and we tried to make him feel welcome. Little did we know just how welcome he would eventually become.

On the ride home I had the pleasure of being seated between Pam and Kylee while Matt, Steve and Amy took the rear seat. Krissy was seated in the front seat with Aaron, although Aaron looked like he would soon be passed out. Pam and I picked up our conversation where we had left off in the club. We began to discuss all of our sexual exploits including those that took place between our present company. Kylee overheard some of this and joined in. She was quite surprised to find out that Amy and I had swapped with Matt & Krissy. I got the impression that she was interested in partaking in a full swap with us as well.

Meanwhile, in the back seat, Amy had moved to sit in Steve's lap and had her arm wrapped tightly around him while her legs rested in Matt's lap. Matt had his hand on her leg and was gently stroking her bare calf. Steve placed his arm around her shoulder and from where I was sitting it appeared as if he had his hand on her left breast. This was nice to see for two reasons. First, I get really turned on seeing Amy with other men and secondly, I was hoping that this night would end up with some sort of new sexual experience.

When we arrived back at our place everyone began to stumble out of the limo leaving Amy and I alone for a few seconds. She grabbed my arm and pulled me down next to her and gave me a very deep kiss. Without saying a word to each other we knew what we wanted. I forced my hand up her skirt to find that her pussy was already extremely moist and she grabbed my rapidly hardening cock and gave it a few light squeezes. Not wanting to leave our friends out in the cold for too long we exited the limo and lead everyone inside.

Once we were all inside we sat down, got comfortable and continued to have a great time. I noticed that Aaron was nowhere to be seen. I walked back to our bedroom to find him sound asleep in our bed. I wasn't surprised at all because this had happened before. When I returned to the living room I decided to squeeze myself into the seat next to Amy. Steve, who was sitting on the other side of her seemed to back away a bit. She immediately reached for his leg a pulled him close. I decided to leave them alone for a while so I excused myself and went to the kitchen to mix another drink.

I had opened the freezer door to grab some ice and when I closed the door I was startled to see Pam standing on the other side. She asked me to make her another drink as well so I proceeded to do just that. I was facing the counter when I felt her move in close behind me. Pam reached around me, placed her hands on my chest and began to kiss the back of my neck. Her lips felt so warm against my skin and her hands felt great as they massaged my torso. She then whispered in my ear that hearing about all of the wild sexual experiences Amy & I had shared had really turned her on. I could feel a stir in my pants as my cock began to harden once again. As much as I wanted to lift her up on the counter and fuck her right there I made the very difficult decision to return to the party and see how everyone else was doing. Pam followed very closely behind, giving my ass a few pinches along the way.

Pam and I sat on the couch next to Amy and Steve who were still sitting very close to one another. I could see in Amy's eyes that she wanted to fuck her new friend desperately. I decided to suggest playing some sort of game to get things moving along a little quicker. As a group we decided on reviving our junior high days with a game of truth or dare. We pushed the coffee table into the middle of the room and all took seats on the floor around the table. We decided to draw from a hat to see who would be take the first turn.

Amy won the draw and began to survey the people seated around her. She decided to pick on her best friend Kylee first. Kylee chose truth and nervously awaited a question from Amy. Amy had settled on asking Kylee if she had ever had a sexual experience with a woman knowing full well what the truthful answer was. Kylee responded truthfully and the peanut gallery began to hoot and holler. It was now Kylee's turn to pick a participant.

The game moved along like this for nearly two turns around the table before somebody stepped up and chose a dare. I had expected either myself or Amy to be the first but I was shocked when it was Krissy. I was so surprised because out of everybody at the party I saw her as the most reserved. It was her husband Matt who was to offer a dare for her to complete. He thought about it for a few seconds and then dared Krissy to kiss Amy. Without any hesitation at all Krissy stood up, moved around the table to where Amy was seated, placed her hands on either side of Amy's face and planted a long, wet tongue kiss on my wife. Obviously aroused, Amy slid her hands to Krissy's chest and began to massage her breasts. This bold move seemed to peak everyone's interest, especially the men. The girls soon broke off their kiss and Krissy returned to her original seat next to her husband Matt. Upon sitting down she placed her hand in Matt's lap and began to lightly grope his crotch.

Amy was up next. This time she picked Pam who immediately replied "dare". Without saying a word Amy stood, grabbed my hand and pulled me up onto the couch. She then walked over to the stereo and put on some music. She instructed Pam to give me a lap dance. Pam got up walked over to me and began to slowly sway her hips to the music. As the song progressed so did Pam. In no time at all she was grinding her ass in my lap which was in turn awakening my cock again. What happened next came as somewhat of a surprise to all of us. Pam started to slowly remove her clothes. She first slipped her tight fitting shirt over her head revealing her black lace bra. Pam then started to unbuckle her pants. She bent over at the waist and slowly slid her pants down her long legs leaving her in only her matching bra and thong panties. She then quickly plopped herself back down in my lap and proceeded to dry hump me on the couch while our friends looked on. She was writhing on my crotch so hard that it actually became slightly painful but I wasn't about to ask her to stop. Matt took it upon himself to do that for me, as he began to jokingly complain that I was having all the fun.

Pam decided to stop at this point and sat back down at the table without putting any of her clothing back on. It was now her turn to offer up a dare to somebody. She turned towards me with an evil grin on her face. I thought she was going to have me do a dare but she quickly turned to Steve and I knew what she had in mind. She dared Steve to take my wife Amy into the dark bathroom for 5 minutes. Being the gentleman that Steve was, he turned in my direction to see if I would object. Of course I didn't and the two of them excused themselves to the washroom and closed the door behind them. From our seats in the living room we couldn't see or hear anything from the washroom so we decided to continue with our game.

Matt began to complain again that he hadn't had a turn in a while so we let him go. Knowing that his wife Krissy seemed to be into the game he decided to choose her. He leaned in close to her and whispered in her ear so that none of us could hear the dare. As her was speaking to her a smile began to flash across her face. The remainder of the group started to look at each other wondering what was going to happen.

Krissy then started to crawl in my direction. Just when I thought she had something in store for me she turned her attention to Kylee who was seated next to me. Kylee jumped back slightly when Krissy leaned in for a kiss but soon gave in and began to kiss back. When their lips parted I expected Krissy to move back beside Matt but she remained where she was. Matt then let the dare out of the bag. Krissy was to strip Kylee naked and suck on her tits. Kylee's shirt was roughly pulled over her head and Krissy leaned in close so that she could reach around Kylee to unclasp her bra. With her bra now undone Kylee moved her hands to cover her tits. Krissy would have none of that and she pulled Kylee's hands out of the way. When Kylee put her hands down to support herself her left hand came to rest on my leg. Kylee and I shared a quick glance at each other but her eyes soon closed tightly as Krissy took her right nipple into her mouth. Kylee let a low moan escape and we could all tell that she was thoroughly enjoying herself. Krissy continued her assault on Kylee's large boobs as Pam, Matt and I looked on and enjoyed the show.

It was at this point that we heard some noises coming from the washroom. Since it was my wife in there I got up to go investigate. As I neared the washroom I could hear what I thought was moaning escaping from beneath the door. As much as I didn't want to interrupt whatever was going on in there, curiosity got the best of me and I knocked on the door and made sure to let Amy and Steve know who was on the other side. The door quickly flung open and Amy reached out and pulled me inside. The inside of the bathroom looked like a tornado had touched down. Amy and Steve's clothes were flung all over the place and they were both completely naked. I noticed that Steve's hard cock looked wet so I knew that they were up to something naughty.

Since Steve and Amy hadn't been in the living room for quite some time, they were curious to know what had taken place during their absence. I explained what was going on when I left the room between Kylee & Krissy. While I was doing this Amy continued to play with Steve's hard-on and he was massaging her tits. Once I finished telling them what they had missed I suggested that we return to the party and really start to have some fun. They decided to cover up slightly before entering the living room so Amy slipped her skirt back over her hips and Steve pulled his boxers back on. I lead the way back to the other room with Amy and Steve following behind me hand in hand.

When we got to the living room we saw that Kylee and Krissy were still going at it on the floor only they were now both naked. Pam and Matt had moved to the couch and were engaged in a heated make out session. Once the rest of the group noticed that we had returned they hesitantly stopped what they were doing and moved back their seats around the coffee table. We took the hint that they wanted to continue with the game and also took our seats. By now, we all were aware that everybody wanted to get a little more adventurous. Krissy hadn't had a turn in a while so we allowed her to go.

Krissy decided she wanted to push the action a bit so she dared Kylee to give Matt a 3 minute blowjob. Matt jumped to his feet and quickly took a seat on the couch. By the time Kylee got up and moved over to him, he had already pulled his cock out and was eagerly awaiting the attention he was about to receive. Kylee wasted no time and swallowed Matt's entire eight inches immediately. It looked to me as if Matt almost blew his load right then and there. He leaned back on the couch, closed his eyes, and enjoyed Kylee's mouth on his cock.

Watching the show before us seemed to get the entire group worked up and soon enough we were all engaged in some sort of kissing or fondling. Amy and Steve were each sucking on one of Pam's hard nipples while Pam stroked Steve's cock through his shorts. Krissy and I had paired off and she was enjoying the show before us while sitting in my lap. She was slowly gyrating her hips which was causing her ass to massage my stiff member. As she was doing this I had slid my hand around her waist and was rubbing the outer lips of her shaved pussy. I continued to play with her pussy and eventually slipped a finger inside. Krissy was apparently getting quite turned on at the sight of her husband getting a blowjob from a younger woman because I found her pussy to be dripping wet.

12