Amy: Jerry Fucks with Her Mind

Story Info
...and she masturbates.
1.5k words
3.47
36.5k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hello, this is Brad," he answers the phone at noon on Tuesday.

"Hi Brad, how ya doing?" Amy is glad that she catches him.

"Great. I was thinking you might be calling. It's been a couple of weeks," he responds. He normally sees Amy about once a month.

"Well, you know. I need another fix. What's my next surprise? Can I get it this Sunday?" Amy asks.

"Sure. Sunday is fine but here's a twist," he pauses, "I want you to tie and tease me this time. It's open game. Tell me what to wear and anything else to do ahead of time."

"Hang on a sec," she responds. Although it is lunchtime and most of her coworkers have left, Amy gets up and closes her office door. She is extremely secretive of her relationship with Brad and the things they do together.

She been fantasying about a role reversal for some time and the thought of it happening excites her but she laughingly admits, "Gosh, I don't know if I can do that. You know how horny I get. It may only last a few minutes."

"You will do fine," he adds.

"Will Jerry be gone?" she hopefully asks.

"Yes, he is leaving Saturday. He's right here. Want to say 'hi'?" Brad asks not waiting for her 'no'.

Jerry grabs the phone to speak with her, "How's our little slut bitch doing today. Did you enjoy me fucking you in the ass last month. You were so hot there on the floor with Brad rubbing and squeezing your inner thigh. Bet you can feel his hand on your tight little muscles now. I like how you spread your legs and looked me in the eyes showing me your pussy. You have such beautiful eyes but you really like it rough, don't you?"

The last comment about liking it rough strikes an unwanted nerve for Amy, as she barely gets a "no" in for a rebuttal; which would be ignored anyway.

Non-stop and non-listening, Jerry goes at her, "That was so good going into your little blonde ass with my cock and wiggling your little hard clit penis with my hand. And you moaning and pleading 'fuck me, fuck me'. You probably would have done the dog if I didn't help you, you little nymphomaniac bitch."

Her mind is completely thrown by the nymphomaniac comment. Brad shares with Jerry many of the details of his somewhat strange relationship with Amy. Jerry uses the details to study and manipulate Amy. She is playing with fire with both Brad and Jerry.

Jerry's past relationships have typically been based on sex and domination. In his earlier years, he had several difficult and abusive relationships with women. The alleged abuses were similar to those of many of the sports and athletic heroes involved with many of the younger hard body females throwing themselves into questionable situations. With age, Jerry has changed his behavior from pure physical to another based on mind control and manipulation. And he seems to have many self-willing victims; victims willing to be shit on.

"What are you wearing today?" he continues.

"A dark blue suit," she replies.

"Does it have a short little skirt showing off your sweet little ass? You really enjoyed me slipping those anal beads in and out of you that day; your cute little butt muscles tensely pulling and pushing on the beads."

"No, it's a business suit," she replies struggling with the contrasting image of her nice conservative business suit with those of the anal pleasures she enjoys.

"Figures. You don't want anyone to know what a slut you are, what you really are, what you really want. Did you masturbate today?"

"No."

Jerry quickly comes back, "Why not?"

"Guess I just wasn't in the mood and didn't have the time," she responds. She isn't completely honest as her thoughts focus on events of the previous evening. She had left a work social early to go home and be with herself; telling others that she needed to get something done on the Shanghai deal. At work she avoids all signs of being interested in anything but the next project or business deal.

"Stand up. I'm going to show you a quick way to get in the mood," Jerry commands in his normally abrupt voice.

She gets up to shout at him but her mind and her body are overcome by the lack of control as she slowly moves from her chair. Her mind is torn by conflict. She loved that time that she sat on the floor nude and masturbated for Brad. The thought of herself doing it and him watching her every move excite her to a new and different level as it did at the time.

Jerry pauses and gives the next instruction "Now put the telephone receiver down by your feet while you take your shoes off. I want to hear them hit the floor. I don't trust you; you little sneak; always sneaking around to get laid. Never getting enough sex from your regular limp-dick executive boyfriends. Now do it!"

She bends over and takes off her shoes. They hit the floor.

"Good. You got panty hose and panties on? I'm sure its part of your firm's dress code. Put that receiver up under that expensive boring-ass skirt of yours, you whore. Snap the elastic against you before you take them off. I don't trust you, you little horny sex addict."

She complies. Tears form in her eyes as realizes her loss of control of her body and her need for sex, which is getting unbearably strong. She used the term horny earlier in the conversation with Brad but now it means something different that she hates to admit is true. She has been thinking about getting professional help for her character flaw but struggles with it like that of an alcoholic. Tears roll down her cheeks.

He hears her breathing and sniffling. "You feel better now with your pussy free. Don't you. You like showing it to Brad and me. Go ahead, reach your hand up your skirt and stroke yourself. Remember how you squealed like a little pig that day I fucked you.

Now reach under your blouse and lift you bra over those little tits. Not really sure why you even wear a bra with those little tits. Take the phone with you. Snap your bra against your chest. I still don't trust you."

"OK," she whimpers when she finishes. She thinks about how nipple clamps, anal beads, and plugs are a part of her regular life now and her inner conflicts. She thinks of the time she masturbated in front and for Brad and Jerry and the rush that gave her. She liked looking them in the eyes and then looking and focusing herself; teaching them and showing them everything.

"Good. Now reach up your blouse and tell me how those sweet little breasts feel. You liked rubbing them in front of me, then looking at yourself and then looking me in the eye. Can you see out the windows?"

"Yes" she replies.

"What do you see?"

"Mountains in the background, smaller buildings, freeways," she responds as she looks out her sixth floor window. She leans back against the corner of the desk positioning her for anal stimulation, a frequent habit she has when she speaks on the phone.

He goes on "Think of all those people below you. Your breasts feel good don't they as you rub them under your blouse. You like being nude and doing things in front of people. Like how you gradually kicked off that comforter in the den while you were making out with Brad in front on me; god, you must be horny."

He pauses and instructs her "OK, enough of the psyuedo-public things; you don't deserve it. Squat down and lean against your desk; down so that you can hide like you usually do. You get there?"

She lowers herself behind her desk in a despicable position and response "Yes," in a weak and submissive manner.

"Are you legs spread and is your skirt raised?" he probes.

"uh, uh," she responds as she slowly fucks herself with two fingers. She thinks back to that day with Brad and Jerry. How Brad held hands over her head. How she enjoyed Jerry rough fucking her. And how she couldn't hold it any more and lost control to an orgasm that thundered and screamed through her body.

"What do you want to do?" he asks.

"Touch myself," she admits with her lips quivering.

"Now take that phone and rub your pussy with the mouthpiece. Make sure that I can hear you."

He pretends not to know what she is doing and asks, "Well, are you in the mood now. Here is what is going to happen today. You answer the phone in your sweet little professional voice; you smell and taste your cunt from the phone mouthpiece. This makes you horny and you reach and beat off your little hard thing."

"Here!" he says giving the phone to Brad. "Give her to the dog the next time she comes over. Ya, that's you, Boswell. Come on Boswell, I'll take you for a walk. That bitch is crazy."

"Well, are you alright?" Brad says to her in the phone.

"Ya, I'll see you Sunday," she says as she hangs up. She is alone with herself.