Amy, Jim, and the Professor Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LGsDaddy
LGsDaddy
22 Followers

I kissed her sensuously from head to toe, spending quite a bit of time on her beautiful breasts and her nipples. I loved it kissing her belly and tonguing her belly button. Then I moved down to her feet, making sure to suck on each toe and lick the bottoms of her feet. Then I moved up to her ankles, her calves, and her thighs. ... The ultimate goal was in sight.

It was so wonderful to be finally kissing her sweet pussy again. One thing Amy never needed was lubricant, buy the time I got to her pussy, she was very wet and the way she moved, I knew that she was more than ready to cum again.

"Baby, don't hold back, cum whenever you're ready," And I began to devour her pussy, and finger fuck her with one hand, while the other tickled her asshole.

"Daddy, I love what you're doing, don't stop, and please, Daddy, finger fuck my asshole, too, I want to cum when you're licking my clit, and finger fucking both my ass and my pussy. Please, Daddy!"

"Tonight is your night, Baby ... whatever you want," and I complied with her request.

"Oh, Daddy! ... Don't stop Daddy ... Daaaaddddy ... dooon't stoop ... Oh my God, Oh Gauuud!" And she came.

I kept licking her pussy and finger fucking her ... slowed it down a bit, I didn't want to overload her ... then ... she came again.

"Baby, I love it when you cum for me ... you're a very sweet baby."

Then I moved up, put Silly in her pussy and kissed her real hard, for a long, long time. Then, holding on to her I rolled over, so she was on top. We laid there together, skin-on-skin, relishing the closeness.

After we were well rested, "Baby, it's time for my big surprise," I reached under the pillow and pulled out the nipple clamps, attached them (she squealed with delight). And then I reached under again and pulled out her vibrating bud.

"Oh Daddy, you didn't forget ... you brought my favorite toy!" and she kissed me hard.

"Daddy, ... you're going to let me use my bud while I'm riding you. Aren't you?"

"Yes, Baby ... and I'll be pulling on that nipple clamp chain at the same time."

"Oh, Daddy, I hope we climax together, I love it when that happens."

"I don't think we'll have a problem, Baby ... we're both pretty worked up (she giggled)."

Explaining what happened for the next half hour is like trying to describe the Grand Canyon, you really have to experience it for yourself. ... But, I'll try to give you a picture.

I'm on my back and Amy is riding me, but since she's using the bud, she's sitting up straight with her head thrown back, her hair hanging loose, and the curve of her neck was so goddamn erotic. One of her hands is holding the bud tight against her clit and the other is playing with her breast. She's in complete control and not only is she moving back and forth and up and down, but her pussy is pulsating as she alternately squeezes Silly and then releases him. Her eyes are rolled back in her head and I'd swear that her entire existence at that moment revolves around my cock and the bud she's holding against her pussy.

For just a moment she looks down at me and sees the smile of ecstasy on my face ... she smiles back and then goes returns to that world of 100 percent sensation.

My ecstasy is from watching her completely involved with her pleasure. For just this moment, it is I who is the tool providing the pleasure, the roles have been switched ... but we don't even think about that ... all that matters to either of us is what we are feeling as we come together as nothing but human animals searching for the ultimate in pleasure, extreme passion.

The rhythm increases, becomes almost frantic, she bouncing up and down on me, and I'm thrusting up hard with every down stroke of hers; while I'm tugging on her nipple clamp chain.

And ... we came. Oh God, did we cum. They must have heard the screams in the next county. Thank God, Jim was such a sound sleeper.

Then, I took off the nipple clamps and Amy collapsed on top of me. Her breasts crushed against my chest, her lips on my neck, my cock still buried in her pussy.

We slept that night like that, her breath on my neck, my arms wrapped around her, her skin on my skin, and my skin on hers.

LGsDaddy
LGsDaddy
22 Followers
12