Amy, Lisa, and the Professor

Story Info
Amy brings a friend, who needs an A, to see the professor.
6k words
4.42
62.6k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LGsDaddy
LGsDaddy
22 Followers

This is the sequel to Amy and the Professor.


A week passed after I'd used Amy in every way I'd wanted to. I'd been true to my word, in that she now had an A for the last exam. And, to my daily pleasure, she had kept her word, never forgetting to wear a cute skirt to class and to sit in the front row.

There was one difference however, since the reason for wearing the skirts was now known, Amy made sure that when I was sitting at my desk, I had a wonderful view of the cute panties she was wearing. Other than those delightful little glimpses, we did nothing to suggest that we had anything other than a student/professor relationship.

One evening a couple of days into the next week, as I had just finished cleaning off my desk and was about to leave for the day, there was a knock on the door. I said, "Come in, the doors not locked."

The door opened and Amy walked in, and right behind her was Lisa, another one of my students from Amy's class. While Amy stood about 5'3", Lisa was just a touch over 5'. They differed in other ways too: Lisa was a brunette while Amy was a strawberry blond; and, Amy had beautiful D cup breasts, while Lisa's were a small B cup; finally Lisa was cute, while Amy was beautiful.

While I much preferred Amy, I thought that Lisa would be a tasty little morsel.

Most exciting of all, were the short skirts and see-through blouses they were both wearing. Plus, this time it wasn't sandals but stockings and high heels that adorned their legs and feet.

I asked them both to take a seat in the two chairs in front of my desk and then I got up and walked over and closed and locked the door to my office.

Returning to my seat, I asked, "And, my sweet Amy, to what do I owe this delightful visit?"

"Professor, Sir, Lisa came to me a couple of days ago and shared that she won't be able to graduate unless she passes your course. She said she didn't know what she was going to do, that she couldn't afford to spend another semester here. I told her that you often took pity on special cases and that I was sure something could be worked out."

"Now Amy, you shouldn't have given Lisa the expectation that something could be worked out ... you should have talked to me first. I don't know what I'm going to do with you. ...

"However, I will admit that you two young ladies look very cute ... I love those skirts, especially how they look when you are wearing stockings."

Turning to Lisa, I said, "Lisa, a special case demands a strong commitment on your part. Are you willing to do whatever is necessary in order to earn the grade you desire?"

"Yes, Professor Bradley, whatever you ask of me I will gladly do."

"We'll, let's begin." Then in a commanding voice I said, "First, when you are in my office you will not call me Professor Bradley, I am to be called, Professor or Sir. Do you understand?"

Lisa lowered her eyes, and quietly replied, "Yes Sir, I understand."

"And, you will not lower eyes when you talk to me. You will look into my eyes so that I may see your commitment to my commands. Do you understand?"

Lisa quickly looked up, once again, replying, "Yes sir."

I looked over at Amy, smiled, saying, "Baby, you've brought me a cute one who learned, much quicker than you, the importance of following my directions without question."

"Yes Sir. I hope I have pleased you, Sir."

"Yes Baby, I am very well pleased."

"Lisa, in my presence you will mostly be called by a name of endearment to show that I care for you, Amy is my sweet Baby, you will be my little Princess. Does that please you?"

"Sir, it more than pleases me, it is exciting for me to be your little Princess."

"Baby, you have truly brought me a very special one ... I suspect that you have prepared her just for me."

"Yes Professor, as a gift to you, I made sure that your little princess would know just how to respond to your commands."

I leaned back in my chair and thought, Well, this is a wonderful surprise. ... Just how am I going to have my way with these two, hot, little college girls?... Well ... I might as well get a better look at my new little princess.

"Princess, stand up and turn around for me, I want to see that cute little body of yours."

Lisa immediately stood and slowly turned around.

I smiled with approval and noticed Amy's matching smile as she saw that I approved of this sweet little package.

I said, "Princess, come over to me I want to see your panties and touch that sweet little ass ... "

Lisa came around my desk, turned her back and bent over, so I could get a real good look and feel. She was wearing my favorite, little silky panties.

Again, I looked over at Amy, still smiling, obviously very pleased with my delight with the new toy she'd brought me. We both knew Lisa was just a play thing ... for us both to play with. Our commitment was to each other and each other's pleasure.

"Princess take off your blouse, I want to see your bra and those cute little breasts."

"Yes, Sir, whatever you say Professor," and she quickly took off her blouse and tossed it aside.

She was wearing my favorite, a silky little bra with no seams on top.

"Baby, come here. I want you to see these cute little breasts. They don't compare to yours, but they look like a lot of fun."

Amy came right over and we both began to touch and massage Lisa's little breasts. That was very exciting ... I loved watching Amy play with Lisa's breasts. I'll have to get these two baby's of mine together, I thought.

"Baby, take off your blouse, too." Amy's blouse came quickly off and was also tossed aside.

"Both of you, stand here, right in front of me, I want to compare your breasts."

They both quickly stood in front of me and I sat back and took my time looking over this wonderful surprise that had dropped in on me this afternoon. They both were wearing: high heels; thigh high stockings; cute little plaid skirts, and sexy bras ... a sight to behold.

I reached and touched both Amy's and Lisa's breasts, pinching each nipple, loving the feel of their breasts through their silky bras.

Then, ... "Turn around and bend over."

Initially, they were confused ... Not sure who I was talking to, "Both of you, right now!"

They both turned around and bent over ... There, easily within arm's reach were two of the cutest bottoms I'd ever seen. I couldn't help myself, I had to touch those sweet asses.

After a few minutes of pleasure as I massaged, squeezed, and spanked those two bottoms, I said, "Spread your legs, I want to feel your pussies."

They both started to pull their panties down, assuming I wanted them to, "No, leave your panties on. I will tell you when I want you to take them off."

They pulled their panties back up and spread their legs ... I massaged their pussies and thought, God, how I love the feel of these pussies through the silky panties.

It was hard to control myself, I wanted Lisa to straddle and fuck me, while Lisa sat on my face, facing Amy, so I could I eat her pussy while the two of them deep kissed each other. But ... there was more to do ... that exciting action would have to wait.

"I want you to kiss each other. I want passionate, deep, full mouth kissing." They looked at each other, hesitating.

In a commanding voice, I said, "What are you waiting for? Start kissing, right now!"

I sat back and watched them kiss, loving the tentative beginning and its morph into long, deep, passionate kisses. It was so erotic, it took my breath away. Soon their hands were exploring each other's bodies. As I watched, I instinctively began stroking my cock through my pants.

After awhile, I decided, it was time for Lisa's real initiation. I stroked my goatee and thought. This time we do it without the blindfold. Then, I reached into the bottom drawer of my desk and pulled the three lengths of rope that I'd tied Amy down with a little over a week ago,

I stood up, walked over to the two girls and said, "Princess raise your hands above your head and clasp them together. "

She was so sexually excited that she followed my instructions immediately. Almost without thinking.

As I tied her hands together I had another thought, She is so good at taking suggestions ... It would be fun to use hypnosis to see if I could turn her into a present for my Sweet Baby Girl. I was determined to make this happen.

"Baby, I'm taking our sweet princess over to the desk, help me tie her down. That only took a couple of minutes, first we took off her skirt, panties and bra, leaving her stockings and high heels on. Then we secured her in the same way I'd secured Amy earlier, except this time I put a pillow under Lisa's butt ... her pussy needed to be up higher for what I had in mind.

Then, as before, I stepped back and looked at, what was this time, our handiwork. "Baby come here and look at our little princess all tied down ... ready to be played with; used to our hearts content."

Amy joined me and we stood there together, looking at Lisa from the bottom up her legs tied down, her pussy fully exposed, her belly and then her tiny breasts, up to her face, which had a look of contentment on it.

"Baby, I believe she likes being tied down almost as much as you did."

"I agree ... from the look on her face, it sure looks like it. Can I play to, Professor? I've been dreaming about having some fun with this cute little body."

"That's my plan, Baby ... to begin we will share this sweet little morsel. This is what we're going to do. You're going to help me undress and then spend some time sucking my cock ... I want you to suck it over there right next to the desk, close to her face, so she can watch you and get even more excited.

"Yes, Professor, I've been dreaming about sucking your cock every night since we were together, it will be so good to feel it in my mouth, and down my throat again."

"Then Baby, I will undress you and spend some time playing with your sweet body. Again I want our tied down little princess to watch as I pleasure you. Watch as I suck on your tits ... Oh baby, I just remembered I've got a surprise for you in my desk." I went around to the back of my desk, opened the top drawer and pulled out my surprise.

"Baby, I think you'll like these," and I showed her a pair of nipple clamps, with a gold chain hanging between them.

"Professor, Sir! How did you know I love nipple clamps?"

"I suspected as much when you almost came every time I played rough with your nipples. I'm delighted that you like them. I'll attach them when the time is right, Baby."

After I've played with you for awhile Baby ... licked your sweet pussy and kissed you deeply ... with our little princess watching everything. Then, Baby, I want you to straddle her face so she can lick your pussy. I will be fucking her at the same time."

Then I will throat fuck her while you lick her pussy and, hopefully, make her cum ... I'm hoping it will be the best she's ever experienced. After that ... well ... we'll see.

And with that said, I grabbed my sweet baby and kissed her deeply. Then I took off my shirt as Amy undid my belt and the buttons of my jeans. My pants fell to the floor, and, as usual I was going commando style ... no underpants to deal with. Then I sat on my desk close to Lisa's head, and relaxed while Amy took off my shoes and socks.

Then she began to suck me. She knew I loved to be sucked while she was still dressed in her skirt and bra ... God, how I loved it. She'd been practicing and took my cock all the way in with no trouble whatsoever. I, again, marveled at how much her throat felt like a cunt. And it dawned on me how easy it would be cum when I was deep in her throat. ... But ... no ... I liked to play, much more than I liked to cum.

I glanced at Lisa, she couldn't keep her eyes off of us. She licked her lips every time Amy swallowed my cock. Once I heard her whimper and then she asked, "Professor, please let me suck on your cock?"

"Not yet, my little Princess, right now, I want you to watch my sweet Baby sucking on it. ... patience Princess, you will have your turn."

"Yes Sir, I will be patient."

Not too much later, "Okay Baby, it's my turn. But give me a big, wet kiss first."

Amy, stood up and fell into my arms, giving me the biggest, wettest, kiss I could imagine. "Thank you Sir, for letting me service your cock ... I was afraid that you would want your new little princess to service you first."

"Baby, you will always come first with me."

Then I slowly undressed her, taking time to plant sweet kisses on the most sensitive places. When she was undressed (I left her stockings on), I put her on the desk, again right next to Lisa, pulled her ass to the edge of the desk and pushed her back so she her head rested on Lisa's belly. Then I spread her legs and dove right in. I've never tasted a pussy as sweet as Amy's I could eat her for hours and not get tired. I sucked and licked her clit ... rubbing my tongue over it, pulling on it with my lips, then I put two fingers up inside of her cunt, searching for the sweet, rough, spot and finding it. Then I went to town. ... she moaned, gasped, squealed, then her legs wrapped around my head and she cried out, "Oh my God! Oh my ... yes, yes, yeeeessss! And she came

I stood up, pulled her forward again, and put my cock inside of her. And, very slowly, I began putting it in and pulling it out ... almost all the way out.

"Sir, faster please ... Sir, I want to cum again and I'm so close ... Please faster Sir ... Please."

"Beg me Baby, Beg me to fuck you faster. Beg me to pound my cock into you, so you can come again. Beg me, Baby."

She gasped, "Professor Sir, please, please, please fuck me harder and faster, please Professor ... please, I want to cum ... Please, please, please, I am so close to cumming ... please faster and harder."

I obliged her, and began fucking her as fast and as hard as I could ... pounding her, thrusting my cock ever deeper into her sweet cunt.

It didn't take long before Amy began to scream, "Oh God ... God ... Oh yes, yes yes ... Professor I'm cummmmmmming!!!!!" And her legs wrapped around me tight pulling me as close to her, as deep into her as was possible. I thought I heard an echo as Amy was screaming, but I was too focused to look around ... all I wanted to see was her beautiful face as she came ... the look was one of pure ecstasy ... I loved seeing it.

I pulled her to me and kissed her deeply. "Was that good, Baby?"

"The best Professor, Sir, nobody makes me cum like you do ... promise you will fuck me forever. Promise me, please."

"I promise to fuck you as long as I can and as long as you want me to, Baby. That's all I can promise." Then, I kissed her again.

I glanced at Lisa, her eyes were rolled back in her head, her tongue was hanging out, and she was moaning from someplace deep in her body. "Are okay my little Princess?" I asked.

Her eyes came into focus and she gasped, "I came when Amy came ... I've never come without touching myself before, but this time I came with Amy. ... God it was wonderful, I've never cum so hard before."

I quickly realized that Lisa had been the echo I'd heard, when she'd come at the exact same time that Amy came. ... Will wonders never cease.

"Okay baby, it's time to play with our sweet little princess. But first ..." I grabbed the nipple clamps and, first kissing and licking each of Amy's nipples I attached the clamps as she moaned softly. I tugged on the chain a bit and she jumped at me, kissing me deeply.

"Oh God Professor, that is so erotic, both pleasure and pain at the same time ... thank you, thank you, thank you."

"My pleasure baby ... I can't wait to tug on the chain while I'm fucking you baby."

"Oh yes, please Professor."

"All in good time baby, but first, we have to take care of our little princess.

Amy straddled Lisa's face, facing me; and Lisa began licking Amy as soon as Amy's pussy was on her mouth. When I was ready, I began fucking Lisa ... she was so wet. Then I reached toward Amy and said, "Kiss me Baby!" Amy threw her arms around be and pulled me to her; our mouths came together with intense passion. With all the fucking and the licking and kissing going on ... God, it was wonderful.

Amy buried her head in my shoulder, kissing my neck as Lisa really got into the swing of things, in the meantime I was pumping harder and faster which resulted in loud moans in between licks.

This was very erotic and went on for quite some time, put I wasn't finished, "Baby ... It's time for you to lick our little princesses pussy, while I mouth fuck her ... I think she's ready for that. ... Aren't you my little Princess?"

Yes, Sir. Please fuck me in the mouth ... I want your cock in my mouth I will take all that I can Professor ... but I've never been mouth fucked before. Please Professor I want to try, please Sir, please mouth fuck me."

I looked over at Amy, smiled, and said, "Baby, you really got this little one ready for me, didn't you?

"Yes Sir. Are you pleased that I prepared in advance so she would want to pleasure you in just the way you like to be pleasured?"

"Yes Baby, you are a very good girl, you've made your Professor very happy."

As I straddled Lisa's head and placed my cock in her mouth, Amy was already hard at work eating her pussy out. I began mouth fucking her she wasn't able to take my cock all the way in, but she was trying her best. It was fun, but Amy was so much better. Lisa needed much more training.

Lisa's moans, although muffled by my cock in her mouth, got louder and more frequent. Then, all of a sudden my cock was pushed out of her mouth as Lisa screamed, "God, yes. God, God, yes, yes, yeeessss!" And she came with an intensity that I'm sure she'd never experienced before.

I looked back at Amy and she looked up at me, her face was soaked and she wore a sly but sweet smile, "Professor," she said, "she's a squinter. ... You might want to make her cum again, this time for you ... it's a very interesting experience."

I continued mouth fucking Lisa for a while more, while Amy lapped up her juices and finger fucked her. Then I said, "Baby, I'll do 69 with Lisa to make her come ... I want you to lick and play with my ass at the same time."

"Yes, Professor Sir, if that will please you."

"Yes. Baby ... that will please me very much."

Lisa, of course, had nothing to say about any of this ... for the time being she was our play toy, for us to use her in any way we desired.

I wish I had a picture of us during this time. Lisa was still tied down, her legs spread. I was on top licking her pussy while my cock was in her mouth and she was sucking on it with all her might. Amy was standing behind Lisa's head her hands caressing my butt cheeks as she licked and played with my asshole. I was in heaven, licking pussy while my cock and ass were being serviced by two very cute college girls.

Then, as planned, Lisa came again, thrusting her pussy against my mouth and screaming her delight as her juices squirted all over my face and down my throat. She really was a fun fuck ... especially fun with your face buried in her pussy.

I got down off the desk, reached over and grabbed Amy's nipple clamp chain and pulled her to me, she moaned and I kissed her deeply, then, "Sweet Baby, I need you to lick our Princesses juices off my face ... clean me with your tongue. Then I've got a surprise for you."

Amy began licking my face, searching every crevice for a sign of Lisa's juices. I loved how her tongue felt as she worked hard to do a perfect job. It was so erotic that I couldn't help but put my hand between her legs and play with her pussy as she went about her work. When she finished we kissed again.

"Baby Girl, I've decided to give Lisa to you as a gift. She will be sub for you to care for and protect, to use in any way you choose. Would you like that, Baby?

LGsDaddy
LGsDaddy
22 Followers
12