Amy Loves Her Knew Job

Story Info
He finally sees Amy at her work.
2.4k words
3.56
80.9k
25
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cajunguy
cajunguy
157 Followers

My wife Amy and I recently moved to another city due to my job transferring me. This meant that Amy had to leave her other job which she really loved.

Once we got settled in, Amy started looking for employment. She had a couple of bites but nothing seemed to interest her. One night, she told me that she didn't want to work at the "regular" jobs during the day. When I asked what she wanted to do, she wasn't sure.

We both broke out the classifieds and circled a few jobs that were looking for waitresses. Amy decided that she would give that a try as long as she didn't have to work at a restaurant. We decided she should look for some clubs that needed help. I figured this would get her out of the daily rut she was in and she would be able to mingle with different people.

Amy found one that was looking for server help at a pool house/bar type club. She asked what I thought and I told her to go for it. She called the next day and set up a time to go fill out an application. After I went to work, Amy was out the door going to her appointment.

She called me a couple hours later and told me that she had gotten the job. I could tell in her voice that she was excited and also nervous. Since she was new, the boss wanted to start her on weeknights, when they weren't so busy, until she could get a feel for the pace.

The first few nights were rough on her as she wasn't used to being on her feet for so long. When I asked how it was going, she said that it was hard work but it was also very fun for her. She said that it was great being around people who were having a good time.

At first Amy was bringing home average money from tips. She said that once she started working the weekends, she heard the tips would be a lot more. As the days progressed, I noticed that she was bringing in more money and was acting a little different. When I mentioned the increase in money, she just blew it off to her being more comfortable around the club.

After a couple of weeks, Amy told me the boss had scheduled her for the upcoming Saturday night shift. When the day came, I told her to rest all day so she would feel okay that night since we had heard the weekends were the busiest. She started getting ready for work around 5. By 6:30, she was ready to go. And boy did she look good. She was wearing a short black skirt along with a button up white blouse. She had left a few of the upper buttons done on her blouse and was showing some nice cleavage. I commented on her outfit and she told me that this is what she was told to wear on the weekends.

As she was walking out, I walked her out to her car and kissed her goodbye. She noticed the bulge in my pants and told me to "save" it for later. Inside I wanted to tell her that I was hard thinking about her dressed like that and all the guys seeing her. But I didn't, I just told her she looked great and to be careful.

After she left, I went into the house and started getting ready. I was going to surprise her by coming to her work to spend some time with her while she worked.

I waited for a couple of hours before I left the house. When I got to the club, I parked close to her car and made my way in. People weren't lying when they said it was busy on weekends. I had never seen that many people in one club before. As I made my way in, I managed to get to the bar. As I sat down, I began looking for Amy. There were 7 servers total and they were all dressed like Amy was. After a few minutes of looking, I finally saw Amy on one side of the club.

Boy did she look hot. She didn't notice me so I decided to wait a while since she was so busy. I ordered a drink and sat watching all the people in the place. Amy was busy serving drinks to everyone going between the tables and the other side of the bar. As I watched, I noticed Amy talking and laughing a lot with the guys she was serving. She was obviously enjoying her job.

Each time she would walk around, I would catch all the guys trying to get a closer look down her blouse or staring at her ass as she walked by. I knew Amy realized this as she was serving because she had one less button buttoned than when she left the house and she was all smiles. Each time she would bring more drinks around, she would always have to lean over to place them on the tables. As she did, the guys obviously got a very good view of her tits.

I also noticed that the money was flowing pretty steady from one table. There were 3 guys there and they kept ordering and were really giving some big tips to Amy. Amy caught on and started hitting this table more and more. While serving, she would rest her arm on one of the guys shoulders and started chatting more and more as the night went on. Some of her tables had cleared out which left her more time to talk to the other 3 guys. At one point, while she was talking, I saw one of the guys put his arm around Amy's waist. She obviously didn't object since she didn't move his hand.

Both the guys and Amy were getting more daring. On one round, the same guy put his hand right on Amy's ass and it just stayed there. She was definitely showing her tits also as she would drop stuff around their table and would bend way over to pick it up. These guys were eating this up and were forking over some serious cash. While she was standing there, I noticed one of the guys pat his lap and motioned for Amy to sit down. She shocked me as she slid right on top of his lap and kept right on talking. He moved his hands around and placed them on her legs.

I don't know what it was, but my cock at this point was hard as steel. I could not tear myself away from watching the show. As the crowd starting thinning out, I moved away so that I wouldn't be as much in the open but so that I could still watch Amy's side of the club.

The flirting continued as Amy kept showing her tits and allowing the guys quick feels of her ass. At one point, she brushed up against the one guy whose lap she had sat it and I am sure he was rubbing her tit. The guys moved over to a pool table and starting shooting some games. Amy kept serving them drinks and they were getting totally wasted. At one point, one of them asked Amy if she wanted to play. I watched as Amy acted like she didn't know how to play. The guy gave her the cue and moved behind her to show her how to shoot. It was classic, Amy leaned over the table giving the other 2 a perfect shot down her blouse while the other one was leaning right in behind her with his arms around her with his hand moving her hands to the correct position on the cue stick.

Once Amy had it, he stood up but kept his crotch snuggled right up to her ass. He then place his hands on her waist while she shot. After she shot and made it, she acted happy and excited. She stood up, turned around and flat out kissed the guy. I guess she was thanking him for the help.

After a few games, I watched as the guys starting getting their things together. It was obvious that they were getting ready to leave. They called Amy over one last time and each of the guys gave her some money. The one guy that she had kissed, leaned over and whispered something to her. After he was done, Amy looked down at her watch and held up 1 finger and nodded her head. The guy looked at his watch and also shook his head.

Now this had me wondering what was going on. I watched as the guys left and noticed that it was almost midnight. I then remembered that Amy was getting off at 1. My mind began to race as I thought she had just told him what time she gets off.

I decided to head outside since there were fewer people in the club and I didn't want Amy to see me. I headed out the door when she went in the bathroom and made my way towards my car. To my amazement, I saw the 3 guys standing around talking. My car was close to where they were so I made my way around them hoping to hear what they were saying. I overheard them saying how hot the new waitress was and also what a great body she had. I then heard the one guy say that she had agreed to meet him outside once she got off.

My heart starting racing as I didn't know what to do. I made it to the car, got in and closed the door. I then started thinking that I would love to see if Amy was going to go thru with it.

I acted like I was leaving, but, all I did was move my car to another parking spot hoping that Amy wouldn't notice it. About 1:15, Amy came strolling out. I watched as she saw her friend and started walking towards him. They started talking and laughing. After a few minutes, I saw them kiss. It was a very hot kiss. The guys hands were all over Amy's ass the whole time. I was so hard that I could barely stand it. I then saw them both get into the guys car and they really started kissing hot and heavy.

The car started and began pulling out. I followed them to see how far this would go. They drove to a nearby park that was secluded with no one around. It is a large park, so I drove around to the other side from where they were parked. I walked thru the park until I got to where they were. I stayed in the trees so they couldn't see me. They had both gotten out and were standing at the front of the car talking and giggling. They began kissing again, this time Amy's hands were exploring as well. After a long heated kiss, the guy sat on the leaned back on the hood of his car and I watched as Amy started bending down to her knees. As I stood there, I watched as my wife undid this guys pants and slowly pulled them down. My cock was about to burst as I watched Amy take his large cock in her hand and started stroking it. She then began kissing the purple head and licking the entire length of his shaft. After he began moaning, Amy opened her lips and started sucking his cock into her mouth. After she got it all in, she slowly backed off. I could see her saliva on his cock and knew she was getting ready to really blow this guy good. She began bobbing up and down on his cock while at the same time stroking his shaft with her hand.

Amy can really suck a good cock and this guy was enjoying it. He started becoming vocal telling her to suck his cock and calling her a beautiful cock sucking slut. This seemed to turn Amy on more as she sped up on the task at hand. My cock was in my hand and I was jacking it to the rate of Amy sucking. The guy started moaning and I knew he was close. He started shouting that he was getting ready to cum and telling Amy that he wanted to cum in her mouth. Amy slowed long enough to pull out his cock and tell him that she really wanted to taste his cum. I guess that was all it took because no sooner had Amy put the dick back in her mouth, than he grabbed the back of her head and started yelling that he was cumming.

Amy must have been swallowing a ton of cum because his whole body was shaking for several minutes. After she was done, she licked his cock clean making sure she got all of the cum off.

Amy then stood up and started taking off her blouse. Once she had them off, the guy leaned over and started licking her nipples. At the same time, he was tugging on her skirt sliding it down and off. I watched as he moved Amy around so she was leaning on the car and he started eating her pussy. After a few minutes, Amy exploded with a huge orgasm. As she came down, the guy was saying that he really wanted to stick his dick in her pussy. But with her earlier blowjob, she had drained him. Amy started to giggle and said something like she would take care of it. Again I watched as Amy took this guys cock in her mouth and began blowing him. This time though, she stopped when she got him all good and hard. He then moved her up to the hood of the car and he climbed on top. He immediately drove his cock all the way into her pussy. I heard her gasp as his cock drove deep. He wasn't wasting any time. He started fucking her hard and fast. After about 20 minutes of him fucking and driving his cock into her, they both let out a loud moan of cumming.

My cock had already come once and was still hard. As I watched them moving off the car to find their clothes, I made my way back to my car and left.

I beat Amy to the house by about 20 minutes. I was in bed when she got there and she didn't try waking me up although I was still "up".

Next time I will tell you about the next day.

cajunguy
cajunguy
157 Followers