Amy Met Kelli on Tumblr Ch. 15-16

Story Info
The Adventures of Two Asian Whores.
5.3k words
4.24
31.6k
6
0

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 03/23/2022
Created 12/14/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kajkelli
kajkelli
295 Followers

Amy Met Kelli on Tumblr XV

"Ok, see you in a few." I had just finished calling my mom as the plane from Dallas taxied up to the ramp at LA. I was a little nervous, but everything seemed to be under control.

Before leaving, I had convinced Diaw to remove the SLAVE earrings, and tongue stud. They joined the neck collar in my check-in bag. I promised that as soon as it was safe, I would relock the collar around my neck, relock the SLAVE earrings in my ears, and relock the tongue ring for my return trip. He kept the keys and some latch tool, so once relocked, these items would not be coming off.

Diaw let me wear clothes that were not too tight or too short. So for all practical purposes, on the outside, I looked the same as when I left 3 days ago.

But I wasn't, of course, and now my thoughts were of once-Mistress, now slave Amy. What were they doing to her? What can I do to help her?

I begged him to remove the pussy ring locks, but he refused. Considering how much he had yielded so far, I decided not to push it. I imagined that the FSA had seen it all by now, so another slut with locks on her pussy would not be anything out of the ordinary.

Then I begged him to at least remove the tinkle bell, which hung from a small opening between the pussy locks. He also refused that. Fuck.

As expected, the locks immediately triggered the security alarm and a body scanner confirmed metal in the area of my crotch. The guy looked at me as if to say, "What's down there?" I couldn't just blurt out, "Locks to shut my pussy," could I? So instead, I just stared dumbly, as though I spoke no English. Then I shrugged to confirm my lack of understanding.

He called over a female agent, who asked the same question. I decided to tell the semi-truth. "My boyfriend locked my pussy closed," I whispered to her.

"Follow me, please." Just as I assumed, no big deal. We walked to a side room, where another female agent was sitting. They both led me to a changing room, where the younger, Hispanic asked me to raise my skirt. I did so. "Nice touch," she said, flicking the tinkle bell. I just bit down on my tatted lip.

She asked me to remove the locks.

"I can't, he kept the keys."

"Look, honey," she said, "this is a problem. You wouldn't be the first terrorist to hide something in your vagina. I need to remove them to confirm you are clean. We have a multitude of keys, so if that works, fine. If not, I will have to cut them off."

"OK," I said quietly, knowing that my juices were beginning to run. "But please hurry, my flight is leaving soon."

The original female agent was gone only a few minutes. It was awkward standing in the room alone, knowing what was going to happen.

When she returned, she had a key ring filled with random keys. She pulled on latex gloves, of course. She could see the leakage from my cunt. I am amazed she made no sarcastic comments. A+ for the FSA!

"They are Master Locks, so we might be in luck here." Sure enough, after few tries, she had them all opened. The Hispanic waved her magic wand over my pussy and there was no sound.

"Sorry for the inconvenience, ma'am."

"No problem." She handed me the wet locks. She looked at me questioningly, no doubt wondering what I would do with them. "Can I have one of your gloves. I'll just drop them in the glove for safe keeping."

"Sure."

I thought of asking for a bit of privacy to remove the tinkle bell, but then decided it probably had a latch that would make that difficult, if not impossible.

I dropped the glove with the locks in my carry-on, followed the women out the door and made my way down the departure corridor, stopping along the way for some Dallas Cheerleader panties to absorb my juices and more importantly, to press against my pussy and keep the bell from ringing.

My parents were waiting in the baggage claim area. We I stopped at a restaurant outside the airport for dinner. Of course, my parents were curious about Diaw. I told them an abundance of lies, that he was a good Chinese boy, that his parents were really wealthy, and that he had a great job. I guaranteed them that I would use my head, not give away my virginity until marriage, that they could relax, because when I was there, we stayed at his parent's place, even though he had a house of his own. We wanted to make sure no one thought we were playing house.

And then I told them that I was going back next weekend again.

This got both my mom and dad upset, but when I showed them the air tickets and told them Diaw had paid for them, that calmed down dad. And when I assured them I would stay at his parent's place in my own room, that calmed down mom.

Throughout the meal, I was aware of the rings that now pierced my nipples, pussy lips, and clitty. Just knowing this kept the juices flowing freely, and I was glad I had on the Cheerleader panties that I bought at the airport.

As soon as they dropped me off at my apartment, I raced to my room, stripped, and jumped in the shower. I was so hot. I loved to masturbate by shoving the shower head with the intense spray into my pussy. I put the setting on PULSE, and in moments, I had a delicious cum. Oddly, however, it was not as satisfying as in the past. After all the rapes I had endured, this shower rape seemed so artificial.

When I stood before the mirror, it was my first chance to look at myself and what they had done to me. Several red slash marks reminded me of the whips. My nipples were still a little red, but I really liked the rings. They felt so right and as I played with them, my nippies hardened and that alone caused me to juice. I twisted my head left and right, looking at the grommet that had been driven through my septum. I stuck out my tongue and checked the piercing hole. I had to make sure it did not heal and close. I pouted my lip, reading my slave registration number as a mirror image.

And of course, the bell tinkled constantly.

I spread my legs and tugged my pussy rings left and right. They also felt wonderful and before I knew it, I had lifted one foot onto the bathroom sink, and while pulling on the tinkle bell chain, I had another orgasm. I was quickly becoming a cum machine. I laughed at what Mistress Amy used to call me, wet cunt.

The week sped by. I loved playing with my rings, and many times I had to stop in a public restroom stall to cum. I wore a bra to hide the piercing and panties to keep the bell from ringing, so while no one could possibly know I was a pierced and belled slave, I still imagined they could see through my clothes. The first few days I felled overdressed with the bra and panties, but I quickly removed them when not in public.

Diaw had my personal email password, but I still had my school account. Most of the important people in my life were also available in this school email, so it was not a major problem at the moment.

Back at my apartment, I dared not lock the collar, earrings, or tongue stud. But those symbols of slavery were never far away. I went to the local piercing salon and bought a bright pink tongue stud, inserting it and twisting the balls top and bottom. Whenever I was alone or not with people I knew, I kept the stud in. I went to the Petsmart shop and got a dog collar. I wore it at home and several times in public when I went shopping. And I bought a chain leash, which I clipped to my collar and sometimes to my clitty ring, just to practice what it would feel like as I walked around the apartment.

And I always wore fuck-me hoops in my ears, knowing that soon the SLAVE earrings would dangle from those piercings. In short, I did everything possible to continue my introduction into real life slavery.

And many times, I inserted earrings into my septum gromment, just to see how I looked and to feel the ring on my lip. Yes, it made me very hot. Very, very. And yes, I had a wet cunt all the time, it seemed. If my pussy had been locked, I would have gone insane, I am quite sure.

I started on the pill. It might be too late, but based on the previous weekend, I could expect the same fuckathon the next weekend. And looking back, it was very hot!

My classes went smoothly enough, though I was always aware that I was not the same and always thinking of slave Amy and what they might be doing to her. It made me sad to think of her. In some ways, I had abandoned her to some very sadistic people, but I justified it by thinking that if our situations were reversed, I doubt she would have sacrificed herself to save me. She got herself into this mess and if I had a chance to help her, I would, but if not, then...tough.

My mom called several times, trying to talk me out of returning to Dallas on Friday, but each time I reassured her that nothing would go wrong, and that I would be back on Sunday.

On Wednesday, mom called my cousin, Brandi, and soon thereafter called me. Brandi must have told her about how I looked, but I doubted she would have told my mom about my tongue ring, for example. I played it by ear, never asking exactly what Brandi had said.

"She said you dressed very revealing, like an Egyptian jet setter."

"Haha," I chuckled, my stomach in knots, not knowing how far this would go. 'Oh, mom, relax. Of course, I dressed nicely, but do you think I am crazy? I wouldn't want Diaw's parents to think poorly of me. Relax, you worry too much. I am a grown woman, you know."

And so I managed to get through that inquisition, and mom seemed pacified.

I had one meeting with my thesis advisor on Friday at 9:00, and as soon as that ended, I returned to my apartment, snapped on the slavery tongue ring, as well as the SLAVE earrings. I would wait until arrival in Dallas before adorning the steel collar and pussy locks. I was concerned that the bell would set off the alarm, but there was nothing I could do about that.

I took the campus shuttle to the airport. I wish it ran on Sunday when I returned, so I didn't have to face my parents, but it only ran on Friday, as a convenience to students.

I dressed in the same clothes as I returned from Dallas 5 days ago. It was a nice outfit, only this time I wore no bra and panties. The security x-ray triggered a look into my handbag and an examination of the steel collar. He looked at me and I gave him a blank expression. But inside I smiled. No other alarms went off, thankfully!

It was early Friday evening when the flight landed in Dallas. A whole week had passed, with no communication from either of my enslavers. I had expected a call from Diaw, but nothing. I was excited, to be honest. Another thrilling weekend of testing my limits and living my fantasies was ahead. I felt I had some control over this weekend, based on my final discussion with Diaw last Sunday.

Once deplaned, I found the first public restroom and locked on my collar and resnapped the pussy locks, allowing the bell and clitty chain to hang loosely. I thought of putting a scrunchy in my hair to reveal the SLAVE earrings, but decided against it. I took a couple of steps and sure enough, the bell announced its presence. Minutes away from a weekend of slavery, I left the restroom and headed for the exit, scanning the crowd in search of Diaw, my Master, albeit a master over whom I had some degree of control. Oh well, I shrugged.

I had just rounded a cement column, when I saw Nikita! I quickly looked left and right for Diaw, but he was not there. Fuck, I thought.

I kept a straight face as I approached her, head lowered. She actually did scare me. Thank goodness I had an arrangement with Diaw.

"Welcome back, slave," she said, as we approached.

"Thank you, Mistress."

She immediately reached forward, grabbing me by the ring on the collar, and pulling me forward, kissed me deeply. I was humiliated to be seen like this in the airport, and then it got worse, when she suddenly bit down on my lower lip! I wanted to scream in pain, afraid she would actually take a chunk out of my lip! I tried to pull away, but she had me by the collar and lip!

Finally, she broke our embrace. I tasted blood. While I was literally licking my wound, she reached under my skirt and pulled first on the bell and then on the pussy padlocks. I wanted to scream No, but she had me backed against the cement.

"Wet little slave, aren't you?"

I was mesmerized, unable to reply, wanting to disappear in a hole, imagining hundreds of eyes on me. In fact, the departing passengers were almost all headed away and not looking in our direction.

"All your slave jewelry should feel quite normal by now, right, slave?"


"Yes, Mistress. Please, where is..."

Instantly, she gripped my face, digging her nails into my cheeks. "Slaves do not ask questions," she hissed.

I dropped my shocked gaze. "One more word and I will leash you and drag you from the airport. Now, follow me, slave." I followed like a punished puppy.

------------------------------

Meanwhile back on the ranch Amy has been gagged, bound, tortured, whipped and gang raped. Nikita controls Amy's total life from sleep to using the bathroom to the food Amy eats which is limited to men's cum and aphrodisiacs laced goo. Amy had to beg for water.

Amy used to be a fuck machine which she actually enjoyed. Now the worst thing to Amy was that she has lost her libido all together. All the men that fucked her was paying Nikita and the way they fuck Amy was not nice at all. They would insert two penis into Amy cunt and try to stretch it wide.

They'd deep throat Amy and gag her while holding Amy's nose and there's nothing Amy could do and on top of all that Amy's cunt is now always dry making it hurtful fucking.

Amy used to enjoy bareback fucking, now these ppl also fuck her raw, but untested. Amy's not sure if she's now infected. Also, Amy was on the pill, now Nikita does not provide that, so Amy might be knocked up, by god knows who!

For a week Amy's living, if it can be called that, is total hell and has no say about anything and was not allowed to speak even when not gagged.

One thing Amy has to look forward to is Kelli, but she's no where to be seen. In a way Amy would be happy if Kelli was sent home, but that also meant, Amy figured, that she'll never see Kelli again. More likely, Amy thought, Kelli was sold or traded to Hawkeye to be a sex slave.

Another thing Amy noticed is Cock, or Diaw as Nikita calls him, is no where to be seen. Maybe Cock and Hawk were using Kelli all week long? Or the two men took Kelli and drove around the country....? Amy's mind has gone mad.

Then one day many days after Kelli had disappeared, Nikita hooked Amy up to a wooden block in a painful and unpleasant way. And left her like this for hours and hours. Suddenly, amy heard someone at the door to her prison. It was nearly impossible to turn my head, but I tried and there was Kelli! Kelli, Kelli, you are back! Why did you come back!!!

Kelli was fitted with a dog muzzle making her look like a real dog. Nikita allowed Kelli and Amy to be together for a short time, but we could not communicate except in animal-like ways.

That was the happiest moment for Amy, just seeing her friend Kelli. Amy still did not know what happened to Kelli, just that Kelli is now back as a slave.

And that they are together.

When one has everything, one never appreciates life. But when one has nothing, just being together w/ one's loved one is a blessing.

-----------------------------

Amy Met Kelli on Tumblr XVI

Amy! My Mistress and now slave, Amy! What have they done to you!

I was led on all fours, cuffed, chained, and muzzled to the entrance door. With a wicked laugh, Nikita swiped my ass and used the sole of her boot and heel to push me into the darkened room. I fell to the floor, temporarily stunned, but then I heard her moaning, and looking to my right was Amy.

"Have fun, slaves. Your Mistress gives you a few minutes to reacquaint."

Amy was totally immobilized. Her chin was leaning on a wooden ledge, her neck and wrists bracketed to the wood. She was crouched in a horribly uncomfortable posture, and a steel hook was embedded in her ass. The hook was tied to a rope which was then tied to the ring in her septum. It was pulled extremely tight and finally, and worst of all, her mouth was pulled open by some sort of wicked gag. She could only moan.

Nikita had left us alone, knowing we could do almost nothing to relieve our bondage. I crawled over to Amy, who looked down on me and seemed to smile. She tried to say something, but I could not understand it.

I was muzzled. Muzzled! As soon as we arrived, Nikita (should I call her Mistress?) dragged me out of the trunk and ordered me to strip. She recuffed my ankles and wrists, which I totally expected, added a thick nose ring to my septum hole. She unlocked my pussy. I was getting so wet. This is why I had returned to Texas. I loved this! Where was Master Diaw, when I need to see and feel a man's cock deep within me? I purred with erotic need.

Nikita then clipped chains to my pussy rings and attached them to thigh straps. It was déjà vu and my opened cunt ached for attention. Then she surprised me. She forced a thick, black dildo deep within my slave mouth. This cock had a metal screw attachment at the front. I moaned slightly, as the cock reached the back of my throat and she tugged on my nipple rings to silence me.

She held up a small metal cage with leather straps. I had never seen this contraption. She proceeded to push the cage over the dildo and the metal screw went through the back of the cage. I was muzzled! As soon as I realized what was happening, my reflexes rebelled. I tried to back away, but Nikita reached out and grabbed my nipple rings. I squealed, thinking she would rip them from my nipples.

"Stupid, slave, stand at attention and don't move again, or I will whip the skin off your ass!" I was suddenly very afraid, my pussy had stopped juicing. Nikita frightened me so.

She finished tightening the cage around my head, and screwed the dildo attachment to the front of the cage. I felt like a bitch, in fact, a bitch in heat! It was a terrible way to encase my face.

Finally, she chained my wrist cuffs to my collar and more closely chained my ankles. Showing some compassion, she helped me to the floor and onto all fours. But with my wrists chained as they were, I had to walk on my kneels and elbows.

After a few feet, she ordered me to stop. I heard her walk towards the cupboards, and she returned a moment later. Out of the corner of my eyes, it looked like she was carrying a fox, or a fox tail! She unscrewed a jar and moments later, I felt something hard at the entrance to my poop shoot. Nooooooooo, I hated ass penetration, and I whined into the gag. A quick and sharp slap to my naked ass cheeks ended my worthless rebellion.

"Relax, slave, you are a pet, and pets need their tail. Relax, I said!" She pushed and pushed the anal plug with an animal tail until it finally passed the last resistance. I was now truly a pet, a slave, humiliated completely.

And now, after a full week apart, amy and kelli were together, and yet totally unable to share our cunt and mouth juices with each other. It was a terrible punishment, and I was sure Nikita and perhaps Diaw were watching us.

I scrambled across the cement floor to amy. Her groaning made me so sad. I wanted to caress her body with my tongue, but my face was locked in a cage. I wanted her to fuck my pussy with her tongue, but her licker was totally in bondage. I was uncomfortable, but my sister in bondage was in pain, and I could do nothing to release her. I knelt down near her head and could barely reach her face with my chained hands. I tenderly wiped her tears away and tried to figure out how to lessen the strain on her mouth.

Amy shook her head NO, telling me not to touch her bondage, no doubt fearful it would displease Nikita. I grunted into my cage gag, and whined, so she knew I was trying to feel her pain and comfort her.

kajkelli
kajkelli
295 Followers
12