Amy Met Kelli on Tumblr Ch. 15-16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was also in discomfort. The anal plug was so uncomfortable. Every move with my legs pulled my chained pussy rings, and the dildo deep in my throat had no give. I had to concentrate on breathing. To gag at this point would have been a disaster.

I curled up under amy's head, so she could feel me near her. We moaned together, two sisters in bondage. But then I felt she needed to feel me, so I stood and placed my spread pussy in front of her face. This seemed to please her and she moaned even more. When my pussy was up against her face, she hissed "yesssssssssssssss," and so I stood there, doing my best to relieve her agony.

Finally, I lay down in front of the wooden block, needing to close my eyes. I am sure I fell asleep, because I jolted when the full lights came on, fearful of what was to come.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kelli and I both fell asleep and were suddenly waken by the bright light. I couldn't see who was there but I can hear Nikita's whip. She likes to announce her grand presence by whipping in the air - a show of force!

Nikita freed me from my block and removed all our restrained and freed all our holes from gags. Funny, I see no men around. Usually when my holes were freed of gags it will be filled by men's meat for hours and hours. Readers may already know, Amy loves being fucked but Kelli may not enjoy fucking as much. Amy is hopping that Kelli would rather fuck Amy gyrl2gyrl!

Nikita used a three foot long chain and connected Kelli and Amy by our clitty rings where we each also have a tinkle bell attached so we'd crawl like a bitch. Then Nikita unhooked the clitty chain from Amy. Why? She took out a large brass bell that, in my estimate, weighs at least one full pound.

Nikita threaded a pink ribbon through the bell's ring and threaded the ribbon through my six labia rings crisscrossed. Pulled tight and made a bow tie fixing the large bell just below my sex. Nikita ordered Amy to move my lower body as if Amy was fucking - that made a low ring tone and got my juice flowing.

Amy noticed Kelli had her hands on her sex - Kelli must be juicing fosur.

Nikita removed Amy's other bells from Amy's clitty and titties rings. Amy was disappointed cuz Amy kinda like those bells and somehow the ringing gets Amy wet. But all Nikita was doing was changing out Amy bells, in fact Kelli's as well such that each bell has a different weight and gives a different tone when shacked.

Kelli's ribbon was purple.

Each bell on Kelli was larger than the counter part on Amy. Nikita wanted the two slaves produce a symphony? By shaking our naked slave bodies? As we walk, crawl, shake or fuck?

Kelli and Amy wanted to talk but we were too scared to utter a sound. Instead we simply looked at each other trying to figure out what's next. But we both can tell we liked the new bells hanging on our sensitive body parts. They accentuate our sexuality. Amy was juicing badly.

Nikita put the connecting chain back on Amy's cliffy ring and attached a leash in the middle.

Next, Nikita yanked us by our leash and led us out to the back yard, like a pair of ponies. There - a bunch of men gathered. Men of all walks of life some already masturbating - all stared at our naked whore bodies. As we walked our bells rang a beautiful and erotic symphony calling for men to notice our sexes and signaling to men that we are game - cum fuck us.

Nikita handed us one end of a hose and a bar of soap and ordered us to clean ourselves. Kelli just arrived so she's quite clean and smelled good, but Amy was very filthy.

Water running through the pipes plus the splashing on the our body made a lot of noises that enabled Kelli and Amy to carry on a conversation w/o being noticed by Nikita.

Of our four hands one held the hose, one soap, we have two free hands rubbing on each other. In the name of cleaning we were making out and Nikita knew that. She seemed to be enjoying it, too. But Kelli and Amy were not paying any attention to Nikita - we were both relaxed and enjoying our closeness and quickly updated each other as to what happened as much as we can. Amy couldn't believe Kelli actually came back.

As we soaped and rubbed each other the crowd cheered and encouraged us to do more.

Amy has always wanted to make out with and fuck Kelli but never had a chance before. We faced each other and held each other and with all hands free, we "bathed". The moment Kelli soaped my clitty I immediately came to a huge orgasm, I shuddered and gave out a loud moan.

Crowd cheered.

I cried cuz I thought I have lost all my libido but it all came back with one little touch of my clitty by kelli's gyrly fingers. I may be born a slut, but pbbly die as a lesbian, Amy thought to herself.

After Kelli's "attack" Amy immediately "retaliated" causing Kelli to break out her huge orgasm.

All of a sudden Kelli and Amy were lost in lust and forgot all about losing our freedom.

Kelli and Amy kissed passionately - tongue fighting tongue, while our hands rubbed on each other's flesh. We yanked on each other's pierced rings on our titties, clitties and labia. Amy was quite foreign from ring pulling but for the first time Amy enjoyed being yanked on her rings.

Plus, the sounds of the bells were so erotic!

Amy never thought being yanked on the pierced rings would cause so much juice outbursts. So Amy "retaliated" by pulling quite hard on Kelli's pierced rings.

Crowd cheered and cheered while the two slaves kissed, molested, yanked, orgasmed, shuddered, twisted our bodies. Amy was so happy she cried, but those were happy tears.

Surprisingly, Nikita stood and watched. She apparently enjoyed the show. Nikita dropped her whip and removed her clothes and joined the slaves.

The crowd cheered.

After a while Nikita ordered the slaves back in the house, this time to the fuck bed. It was Amy's fuck bed where so many cocks have used her. Amy never knew Diaw had collected so much money pimping her out. Amy never received a dime for all the fucking she endured but enjoyed.

Nikita removed the little chain connecting the clitties and ordered the slaves to exchange cunt juices on the fuck bed.

Crowd gathered around the bed, by now all were naked and masturbating. Some had lost their loads already.

Amy and Kelli rubbed each other's very very wet cunt making splashing sounds and moaning loud. Amy went on top of Kelli and body rubbed each other - metal rings and bells ground on each other but it was hot. Amy never imagined those metal when pulled, teared or rubbed can be such a turn on. Amy was beginning to understand why Kelli is so much into body piercing.

Yes, a little pain can generate a lot of joy!

While the slaves were on top of each other and being close, they started to whisper. Nikita cannot possible hear them cuz the crowd went wild cheering, clapping and even the collective masturbating generated a lot of noises.

Besides, the slaves were also finger fucking each other and that made a ton of swishing noises.

The slaves were able to completely update each other as to what happened and Amy was so surprised that Diaw had allowed Kelli return and even more surprisingly is Kelli actually came back.

Kelli explained that she actually enjoyed being enslaved even though it was more harsh than she had anticipated. Besides, Kelli wanted to see Amy again. That made Amy sob, Amy sobbed uncontrollably. Amy was so happy to see Kelli and hear that she came back for her.

The slaves did not know what Nikita had in mind for them with all the men watching, masturbating. Surely she collected a ton of money for the show. She pbbly would collect more money for the men to gang fuck the two slaves.

But for reason unbeknowns to the slaves Nikita, now naked from the waist down with a leather corset from the waist up, put on a huge strap-on and jumped in the bed.

Separating the slaves in g2g fuck, Nikita ordered the slaves on their fours stacked. Yes, Amy is on top of Kelli with both slave's bottoms facing out and up.

Nikita humped on the slaves and used their holes, all four of them one at a time. As Nikita pumped, the slaves shaked, the bells rang, all eight bells of different tones rang, plus the moaning of the Mistress, slaves, plus the fucking sound of the wet holes Nikita became an erotic conductor of a fucking symphony!

Juices flowed, men unloaded cum. Some collected their cum and fed to the slaves.

Pretty soon the men joined in one at a time as the slaves held their butt high and fuck ready positions. Amy was enjoying and looked to Kelli. Apparently Kelli liked it, too. Amy was not sure if Kelli was enjoying the fucking or the bell symphony.

Hope Kelli did not get knocked up, or maybe she began on her pills since her last rape.

12