Amy Met Kelli on Tumblr Ch. 19-20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Too bad whore Kelli weren't there, they commented. Amy raised my pony ears when I heard that. They continued to describe that the owner of these ponies wanted to fuck Kelli so bad that he promised Kelli with her demands and they were that Kelli was allowed to finish her school and that Kelli will not be seperated from Amy when she does come back.

Amy was so relieved to hear that that Amy juiced again when her trainer drank from her teats and rubbed on her cunt. Amy's trainer noticed Amy's cunt was held open by hooks to her thigh straps, he knelt in front of Amy and examined Amy's open snatch.

That made Amy juice even more. In addition, Amy's trainer licked on Amy's clitty while finger fucked Amy's wet cunt. Bells on Amy's body rang harmoniously and that added to Amy's excitments.

Amy orgasmed - big time.

The trainers of the Viet gyrls appeared to be jealous and Amy took note. Amy felt so proud of herself that her trainer found Amy so wet and orgasmed so quickly! Amy was doing what Amy does best again - offering her wet cunt to please anyone who wanted to use her.

Amy can't wait to see Kelli again This time she hoped they will be able to fuck gyrl to gyrl.

12