Amy, My Exhibitionist

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Liv2licku
Liv2licku
328 Followers

"Good, Lucy. Now the bra - just do what I do." It was clear that Lucy was in a fog, just following along with Amy's cajoling. The bra came off and Lucy stood there in her little girl panties with the pastel flowers on them. Her breasts jutted out from her chest with no sag at all and the little pink nipples were rigid, sticking out from her smooth areola - almost cute compared to Amy's. She had a flat stomach, despite her baby-fat appearance. "Now, gyrate your hips, thrusting your crotch forward like this, and stroking yourself in front of him."

It was a turn-on to watch the two of them, so different in physical appearance gyrate and thrust. Amy looked much more wanton than Lucy, the two prancing around in panties, which made Lucy's attempts both endearing and exciting. Lucy started to enjoy strutting, wiggling, massaging herself and was actually smiling as she said to Amy, pointing, "Look, his penis is still big and hard!"

"I told you to trust me!" Amy then knelt down beside my right leg and waved Lucy over to my left. "Now, if you want to really get him hard, you suck it. Like this," and Amy gripped the base of my cock and moved her head down onto it. "Mmmh, Mmmmh, Mmmmh," she said with each slithery movement up and down. Amy stopped sucking and said to Lucy, "Okay, now you try."

Amy pushed my throbbing cock towards Lucy's face on the other side of my hips. Lucy very carefully put her mouth around the head of my cock. "That's good Lucy. Slide down the shaft with your lips until you feel the head at the back of your throat, and be careful of the gag reflex. Good, now again." And Lucy began to give me a beginner's blow job.

Her soft breasts with the little pointy nipples were pressing into my thigh while her pretty lips slid up and down my cock. Her lips and tongue were softer than Amy's as well and I began to wonder what it would be like to fuck her. I was getting too close to orgasm watching these two lovelies take turns sucking me, so I pulled back from the edge of the bed and looked down at Amy, then at Lucy, "I'm in love with both of you foxy babes."

I leaned forward and kissed Amy passionately, then gripped the back of Lucy's head and kissed her deeply as well. She melted into my mouth like cotton candy. I stood up and drew Lucy to her feet. I had to stretch my neck down to kiss her, pressing my throbbing erection into her tummy while I rolled my tongue around in her mouth. She tasted sweet, smelled sweet, and was soft and warm everywhere we made contact.

Lucy was very turned on by all this, her chest almost heaving with each breath. I stepped back and slid her panties off her hips and down her legs for her. I sat back down on the bed with Lucy now standing between my legs. I reached behind her, gripping her butt cheeks and moved my face toward her breasts.

"Oh god, oh god, oh god," was all Lucy could croak out as she began to lean away. Then she gave up, wrapping her arms around the back of my head as I opened my mouth as wide as I could and planted it on her left breast. I sucked as much of it as I could into my mouth feeling its plush softness. I moved my tongue around licking, sucking, finding her rigid little nipple and closing my teeth gently on it. I moved to her right breast - equally soft and sweet with a perky nipple that my tongue found so intriguing.

"Oh that's so good, so good. I had no idea!" Lucy said, in her kewpie doll voice, as I bit her right nipple. Then Amy took over again. She took Lucy by the shoulders and guided her over to the bed, laying her on her back with her ass on the edge. Amy climbed onto the bed near her head and she told me to stand right at the edge of the bed between Lucy's legs.

"Lie back and put your legs straight up in the air." Lucy did as she was told. "Now spread your legs wide and show Blaine your pussy." Again, she complied without protest. "Boys can't resist a pussy spread wide and waiting, Lucy. Look at Blaine standing here still hard and throbbing for you," Amy said, as she gripped my cock and waved it around, demonstrating its erectness for Lucy.

Amy told me to knell and perform cunnilingus. Lucy gave Amy a panicky look as I reached down with both hands and grasped her ankles, raising her legs up off the floor, her feet toward the ceiling, spreading her legs. "You have such a beautiful pussy; so plump and pink," I said, and I began to kiss my way up her leg - first kissing the inside of her ankles, then knees, then thighs.

"Don't worry, Lucy, you'll love this." Amy knelt on the bed at Lucy's head opposite me. She leaned down and started kissing Lucy gently on her face and mouth. Lucy got a very dreamy, teary look in her eyes, just as I reached her pussy. I kissed it softly, pressing my lips into her lips as if I was kissing her face. Her pussy was soft like the rest of her and very wet.

With my lips still pressed to her labia, I slowly extended my tongue into her vagina. She began to moan, softly at first, then harder and louder as I began to move my tongue in and out. Then I started licking her wet slit from bottom to top. Her clitoris extended out like her nipples - a rigid little button that I teased with the tip of my tongue. When I sucked it gently with my lips she began to buck and moan loudly as she came, with Amy still caressing and kissing her cheeks, lips and nipples.

I held onto her ankles, keeping her legs up in the air, spread wide, with my face planted firmly on her plump, pink pussy. I starting sliding my hands down from her ankles along the insides of her legs, pushing out slightly to keep them spread. When I got to the insides of her thighs near her crotch, I started stroking her pussy lips with my fingers and thumbs.

"Does that feel nice, Lucy? Does Blaine make your pussy feel good?" Amy asked in a soft, teasing voice. She was leaning over Lucy's head, sucking and licking her nipples.

"My pussy, my body, everything feels SO GOOD! Oh my god, Amy, I've died and gone to heaven," she gushed.

"Now I'm going to make your pussy feel REALLY good, Lucy," I said as I reached around her thigh with my left arm until my hand reached her mound. I spread her puffy lips apart with my left thumb and forefinger, pulling up a little as I admired the inner folds of her gaping vagina.

"It's so wet and pretty, I have to love it some more," I whispered, holding her open as I teased her inner lips with my right index finger. I slowly pushed my finger into her while I brought my mouth back down to her clit. I sucked, stroking it with my tongue while I slid my finger around inside her. I rotated my hand feeling the inner walls of her sex. I slid another finger in her alongside the first. My wet ministrations to her pussy had made her entire crotch shiny and slick as she writhed against my face and fingers.

"Blaine, Uh. Blaine, Uh! I'm having an orgasm! I'm cumming! I want you inside me!" she moaned, writhing violently as I withdrew my face, continuing to twist my finger inside her.

"Did you really have an orgasm?" asked Amy.

"I think I've been cumming for the last 15 minutes! It started and hasn't stopped." I withdrew my wet fingers from her and showed Amy the proof.

"Wow! Continuous orgasm! I'm going to have to find out more about that. Okay, move up here on the bed," coaxed Amy, guiding Lucy to the head of the bed. Lucy, looking a little drained and tired, crabbed her way to the head of the bed and sat up. Amy brought over several big cushions and placed them on the bed. She put a pillow on one end of the cushions and directed Lucy to lay down on top of them, which raised her about a foot off the bed's surface. She then directed me to stand on my knees between Lucy's legs.

"Lucy, sit up a little, so you can see Blaine's cock better," prompted Amy, fluffing a pillow and stuffing it behind Lucy's head. "This is a learning experience as well as a sexual experience, so you have to watch." The cushions placed her pussy right in front of my rigid cock. She looked down toward her crotch, then up at me with a cautious smile.

I again gripped Lucy's ankles, lifting her legs up my sides and over my head toward the ceiling, bringing her feet together in front of my face. I walked forward on my knees till I bumped against the cushions, and as I did so my cock slid up between her legs along her slick pussy lips. I slowly separated her legs while I moved forward and back, stroking her lips with the underside of my cock. She looked very vulnerable and fuckable with me holding her legs apart by her ankles, my cock resting against her sex.

I spread her legs wide to each side and Amy reached between them, gripped my cock and said, looking right at Lucy, "This - bad - pussy - is - going - to get - fucked - for the - first - time - right - now!" slapping it gently against Lucy's pussy lips with each word. It was weirdly sexual, but that's Amy. She then placed the head of my engorged cock against Lucy's inner lips. "Slide it in a little, Blaine."

I moved my hips forward and slid the mushroom head past the entrance of her engorged pussy. I moved forward a tiny bit at a time. Despite the fact she was a virgin, Lucy was so wet and slippery I entered easily into her, a little bit more with each slow forward push of my hips. From her raised vantage point Lucy watched my cock slowly disappearing into her.

She was a "moaner" who began to give out a throaty "Ahh, AHh, AHH," louder and louder, the deeper I penetrated. When I had finally buried my cock completely in her warm, wet tunnel, she looked up at me incredulously and let out a loud "AHHHH!" Amy had positioned herself next to Lucy on the bed with her legs spread wide, fingering her own pussy in a way that let me know she was doing it as much for me as for herself. It was a very sexy show.

"Does that cock in your pussy feel good, Lucy? What would you like now?" I asked. "Would you like me to bury myself in you and grind against that sexy pussy?" I pushed into her completely, then thrust forward in short spasms without drawing out. She tried nodding 'yes,' chirping a sharp, "AH, AH, AH, AH" with each thrust.

"Or, would you like me to be sensitive?" I slowly slid my cock out to the tip and then very slowly back in several times. She nodded 'yes' continuously, moaning, "Mmmh... Mmmh... Mmmh..." with each trip.

"Or, would you like me to just fuck that pussy hard?"

"Yes, fuck me!" Fuck me! FUCK MY PUSSY, Blaine!" I let go of her ankles and let myself fall forward onto my hands, positioning myself on my knees and hands with our noses almost touching. I had plenty of traction and began thrusting vigorously, all the way out, then deep back in, pounding into her over and over and over. She was incredibly soft, wet and warm. This girl was born for sex.

"AHH! AHH! AHH! AHH! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!" she wailed with each thrust. Our colliding hips made wet repeating slapping noises. I couldn't hold back any longer and unloaded into her with a powerful orgasm.

"Ugh! Ugh! Ugh!" I came, thrusting violently into her three last times, continuing to watch Amy finger her own delicious pussy to orgasm.

"I'm cumming, CUMMING, CUMMINNNNNGGGG!" Lucy yelled and then collapsed with her eyes closed. We thought she fainted, until a dreamy smile appeared on her face. I kissed her gently, lovingly and she said, "I learned a lot you guys, thanks."

"You're going to make Chuck one happy geek-boy, that's for sure!"

***********

Chapter 6 - Voyeurs

There was disagreement about the next step. Lucy wanted to seduce Charlie more than anything else, but she wanted her first time with him to be a romantic, loving, caring, experience - just like a classic movie romance. What she didn't want was the downright pornographic experience she had with the two of us. Amy argued for a wanton, balls-out orgy with all four participating, of course. She called it a 'group experience' - in her own mind probably likening it to chem. lab.

"Amy, I don't want other people in the room when Charlie and I finally get together," she protested.

"You mean fuck together - you should just say it. A group experience would be fun, Lucy, and besides, it would expand our knowledge of sex and physical love beyond what we can learn with just one partner," explained Amy, always the student. She just used the search for knowledge as a cover for her own wanton nature.

"No. No orgy and that's final."

"What if Blaine and I hid nearby while you two do it? That way we'd be able to provide feedback for improvement as well as learn something ourselves. We'd stay hidden and silent the whole time, just taking notes. Then sometime in the future we could get together as a group - for further research. That's an acceptable compromise, isn't it Lucy?"

So it was romantic seduction first, with Amy and I as designated voyeurs, orgy later. The girls planned out the seduction and observation. Amy and I would be stuffed into Lucy's bedroom closet ahead of time. She would bring Charlie over to study, get him into her bedroom and then lead things where she wanted them to go. They planned it intelligently, even bending four slats on Lucy's bi-fold closet doors for proper viewing. Once they were on the stairs, Lucy would send Charlie back down for the book she 'forgot,' - our code word - giving us and her enough time to properly tuck us away.

On the designated study day, Amy and I played around in Lucy's bedroom. She insisted that we take off our clothes before Lucy arrived to close us up in the closet. It was fruitless to argue against Amy's relentlessly lust, so we took them off and piled them in a corner of the closet. She was standing naked in front of me, hands on her gyrating hips, when we heard Lucy on the stairs say to Charlie, "Oh, I forgot it. Would you get my book? It's on the coffee table."

She entered as we were quickly stepping across to the closet and hissed, "God! Why are you guys naked? Amy, you'll drive me crazy!" She closed the door behind us, glaring at Amy through the slats, turned on some romantic music, and was lighting candles as Charlie entered. She gathered herself and sat demurely on her bed inviting Charlie over.

"Take a look at this, Charlie," and Lucy pulled a pornographic magazine from under the bed and flipped it to a gallery of nudes. In a detached, academic tone she asked, "Do you find these photographs exciting? They must be or men wouldn't buy the magazine. What do you think?"

Charlie was clearly uncomfortable as he stared at the photos, trying to reconcile the provocative images with who was asking him about them.

"Charlie, I said what do you think?" she asked again, brushing the hand holding the magazine against his thigh.

"Uh, well, uh, the women seem to have abnormally large busts. Uh, I don't seem to see much pubic hair on their vulvas, either. I thought it might be thicker - bushier," he finally said, hiding his discomfort behind analysis. It probably didn't help that Lucy continued resting her hand on his thigh.

"What about these pictures?" she asked reaching across to turn the page and brushing her fingers against his now bulging crotch. He jumped at her 'accidental' touch.

"Oh, my," he said, wide-eyed and sweating as he gaped at two nudes holding pink pussy lips wide open for the camera. "These are, uh, pornographic! You, uh, you can clearly see their labia majora as well as their labia minora, and the, uh, urethras." Charlie was smart and had obviously studied his biology.

Amy whispered, "See, you're learning something."

"But do the pictures excite you sexually? I mean, because you're a man?" Lucy then put her arm on Charlie's shoulder and whispered into his ear pointing at the pictures, "Would you want to look at me if I posed provocatively like them?"

We thought he might pass out. He started stuttering and mumbling, "Mm. Uh, well, of co.., uh, oh boy! Mm, Mm." He was guilty, just as I once was, of thinking of her as a sexless fellow student rather than a girl, so the question, coupled with the photos really took him by storm. He stood up, looking like he needed to leave.

"Oh, Charlie. I am SO sorry! I didn't mean to embarrass you," she said pulling him to her and kissing his temple and cheek. "I like you so much, but I was at a loss for a way to get you interested." Then she started to tear up, "Now I've embarrassed myself and you with this clumsy seduction."

"Don't be upset, Lucy. I DO like you - a lot. I didn't know how to show it either," he said, gathering her into a clumsy embrace. She reached her face down to his and kissed his mouth. He responded and they gradually fell back on the bed, glued passionately to each other.

They stayed prone, hugging and kissing, his hands beginning to roam. Amy and I could see everything from our vantage point in the closet across from the foot of the bed. We heard them kissing: slurpy sounds that got louder as their hands became more active. They were locked together for a long while until Lucy finally came up for air, rolled off the bed and stood up. Charlie sat up sort of bewildered. There was a pronounced bulge visible in the front of his slacks.

"I hope you like my body, Charlie, I'm not gorgeous like the cheerleaders at school, but everything I have is for you," she purred as she took off her blouse and then dropped her skirt to the floor.

She turned around and sweetly asked, "Charlie, would you undo the clasp?" His hands shook as he fumbled, finally getting the bra undone. She dropped it, moving her ass in front of his face, the soft, rounded cheeks spilling out the sides of her panties. She turned around with hands on hips, looking less than haughty but far from shy. Charlie tried to control his nervousness by looking aside the shapely little kewpie doll in front of him clad only in panties.

"Charlie, look at me," she pleaded. "I want you to see." She'd followed Amy's lead and wore a tight pair of translucent panties cut high at the hip. She reached down and pulled the sides up even higher, drawing them tight enough against her pussy which showed the separate lips. Her hips swayed from side to side and Charlie ogled nervously, crossing his arms in his lap, trying to hide his bulging erection.

"Touch me, Charlie. I want to feel your hands on me." He reached his hand toward her still swaying hip. He ran his hand over her side and back to her ass cheeks. She deliberately picked up the hand and placed it on her breast, then grabbed the other and pushed it against her pubis.

"I'm a naughty girl, aren't I Charlie. I can't help myself with a handsome, smart man like you. Run your finger along my pussy lips and pinch my nipple." Charlie dutifully stroked back and forth and squeezed her pert, pink nipple.

"OOOHH!" she yelped as he squeezed hard. "YES, now roll your fingers around. OOOOHH! YES! That feels so good!" Charlie's technique was crude, amateurish, but that didn't matter.

"I think I see that you're getting the message that I want you, Charlie," she said, observing his crotch.

"I want you too, Lucy!" he said as he jerked to a standing position, grabbing her again in an awkward embrace causing a near stumble. It was clear she was going to have to continue leading. He was obviously ready, judging by the huge tent in his trousers, but unclear how to proceed without knocking her down.

"Charlie, take off your clothes and lay down on the bed for me, please," she politely ordered.

An embarrassed protest began to form as his brow furrowed, but he removed shoes, socks, shirt, undid his belt, and removed his pants, leaving him standing there with an enormous, snake-like bulge barely contained in ill-fitting briefs. Reluctantly, he peeled the briefs off, lifting the front over his erection which was enormous. As he kicked the underpants off his foot, his cock waggled from side to side, up and down, like a heavy, spring-loaded piece of sausage.

Liv2licku
Liv2licku
328 Followers