Amy On Loan Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I moaned loudly as he pushed forward with little thought to my comfort. It was obvious that this was really his idea of the way to have me, strong, fast and very, very hard with that huge cock forcing into me with no holds barred.

Surprisingly, my body took him willingly and with much less discomfort than I would have thought. Being free of any limits, I became vocal as he plunged inside me, not only swept up in the moment but telling him all about it.

From the introductory entry session thru his steady pounding of me I bet we didn't last five minutes. I boiled over noisily and took him with me, both of us wailing away in voices that could easily been heard on the street.

Then, much to my pleasure, he gave me what had been missing before. Instead of him jumping up or having to recognize Craig as being in the room, he stayed inside me. No photos, no encouraging Craig or vice versus. It was Amy and Adam, exchanging deep kisses and rolling against each other's hips in unison in an absolutely incredible erotic mist.

For once, we were able to start talking. I stayed away from it, but he whispered his desire for me and he had always wanted to have me. I knew he was as caught up as I was but I didn't want to cross that line. I thought my response to his body was enough of a declaration of my thoughts.

Instead, I would ask him teasing questions about Gina, one of his girl friends that I knew. Then I would grind like against him like crazy as he pumped me with that massive tool and vivid stories about what he had done with her. I brought him off again, keeping him inside me and helping him to build back up by softly stroking him with my soft wetness.

I think that he was getting as much out of his stories as I was. Evidently, she was a complete slave to him and did anything and everything that he asked of her. I could see where she could fall under his spell. I can't deny my sexual response to his descriptions of her and their activities. And all this time he was on top of me, never failing to keep some kind of stroking going, even if he wasn't very hard. I wasn't too sure if I was responding most to his descriptions of her or to his cock.

It was, in a word, wonderful!! I regretted having to give it up. But, of course I had to. After five minutes or so of an almost locked in kiss, we put ourselves back together and got out of the car. Luckily, I took the time to put my panties back on.

We stood outside the car for a few minutes. His cold hands went back down into my sweat pants, under my panties, and two fingers went back inside me. I'm not kidding you, after all that had happened I stood outside in the cold, right on the street with my pants pulled down, and let that man bring me to an explosive orgasm with his fingers! It was almost embarrassing me to hold on to him like that and pump my body onto those fingers.

When I walked back into the house, Craig was still watching his game. I was reluctant and surprised when he turned out the lights and took me in his arms. In minutes we were on the couch and he was inside me, amazed and pleased how "wet and open" I was for him. I don't know if it was because I was so "loose" or he was just in the mood, but he stayed in me very softly and gently for over an hour. I couldn't believe that I came again but I did, bringing him with me.

Over the next few days, questions started coming to mind. Always, they were after I had fingered myself to orgasm thinking about it all. Not before.

Is it just an unbelievable coincidence that Adam happened to come out of the house just as I got there? Or was he waiting.

Did Craig just decide to have me on a spur of the moment thing? Or was he just getting his part of a plan between he and Adam.

In short, did they decide to see where this could and would go, giving me a chance to say yes or no to Adam's private advances? And I had definitely said "YES" in a resounding sexual vote.

And last, but not least, there was that very definite, very overpowering response to images of Adam and Gina. While he was fingering me to orgasm outside the car and he knew I was riding a real high, he would hint at the pleasure that Gina and I might find in each other. And, of course, being close to orgasm with my hips grinding into him, I just let him talk. Later I was ashamed that I hadn't denied any attraction to the idea.

So, there I was. Drawn fully into the plot but very concerned about where it was going. I was not prepared to have a one on one affair with Adam. I had a family. And I certainly didn't want to become a mental captive to him such a Gina.

What next?

12