Amy On Loan Ch. 06

Story Info
Husband gave her as a special Christmas gift.
2.9k words
4.44
65.9k
17
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/05/2022
Created 05/21/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next few days after the incident with Ross were hell for me. I just couldn't erase what had happened, my main concerns mixed between Ross taking advantage of me with such confidence or Craig sitting by so closely as an unnoticing bystander. How could it all have happened so easily? I couldn't help but cry at times.

Thank goodness we were in the middle of the fast approaching holiday. It was always busy enough but this year we were having two teenagers in as houseguest. It was going to be a hand full and it took my mind off it quite a bit. It was just so difficult to sit around and laugh with friends and family when in the back of my mind I could still feel those huge fingers slowly extracting my orgasm.

I don't know if it made matters better or worse when three days before Christmas Adam dropped by when he knew Craig wasn't going to be home. He really didn't try anything but instead gave me a long deep kiss and a beautifully wrapped gift and said, "This is a special gift for you. Wear it Christmas night."

When he left, I opened it to find an extremely provocative negligee from an expensive store in the mall. It was a red and black transparent harem outfit, complete with a short-cropped top that barely covered the half bra and a sheer loose fitting bottom that clasped at the ankles. A little red thong went under that. It was sultry at the very least.

When Christmas night arrived I was, at a minimum, completely worn out. We had visited several homes during the day and it had been nonstop from early morning. Although I totally enjoyed it, it had been tiring.

My mother had taken our son for the night as she was going to visit even more family. I felt a little funny about letting him go but the day was practically over and there were still gifts waiting for him, as if he needed them. After we had a light dinner I was surprised when Craig told me that he was taking the two kids to a movie (that he knew I would not go see). It was a fairly late start for the movie and he said that they were going to stop by a local all night diner on their way home.

Actually, I was a little relieved. I was going to have some quiet time to myself that was desperately needed. As soon as they left I put more logs on the fire and just sat back and watched it for a few minutes.

As I was thinking through everything that had happened, I thought of the red outfit that Adam gave me and the fact that he had specified that I was to wear it "Christmas Night." After a while, the thought of it piqued my curiosity and I went in and put it on.

I was able to really look at myself without being rushed. I think the thing that I found most appealing about it was the bra. Instead of it just showing me well and giving support, it was more like two shelves holding them up, not only bolstering them but putting them on full display with only the bottom part covered. My nipples were totally exposed.

"All dressed up and nowhere to go" crossed my mind. I knew I would be in bed by the time they got back so there was no telling if Craig would even know I had worn it. Did he know Adam gave it to me? After all, there had been some activity without Craig's knowledge. Should I take it off and hide it before he got home? I went back into the living room, sat down, and just watched the fire place burn. I didn't want to break the tranquility by turning on the television or anything.

It didn't take but a few minutes before my fascination with my attire got the best of me. I started slowly massaging my breast through the transparent cloth, quickly lifting even that so that I had direct access to my nipples. After several minutes of slowly touching them, it turned from tantalizing to almost being torturous.

My left hand remained but my right slid slowly down my stomach and under the sheer bottoms. I gently stroked my stomach just above the thong for a while, teasing myself before I went under the leg band of the thong and found my clit. It seemed to be already swollen even though I had yet to touch it.

I took it real slow, not being in a hurry for it to end. I let myself completely go, thinking of what possibilities there could have been tonight yet somehow satisfied with the self- pleasure my fingers provided me. The more I did it, the further I slid down on the couch. In a while, I was totally prone on it with one leg hanging off the side.

The more I let my mind roam, the more of a picture formed in my mind. When I heard the back door open, not only was I not surprised but also I already knew who it was. Adam gave me this outfit to wear "Christmas Night." Craig left with our company to go where he knew I wouldn't. This was a set up. Craig had given me to Adam for a Christmas gift and he was here to unwrap his gift.

I didn't even bother to stop what I was doing. When Adam stepped around the corner I just looked at him without saying a word. My fingers were still at their task of pleasing my nipple and now very hard clit. The sight didn't seem to surprise or startle him. Instead, he walked right up to me and slowly started taking off his clothes. When his jeans came off and that massive hard was standing straight out, I responded.

"M-m-m-m." I knew I moaned a little and my hips lifted slightly in response.

"Don't stop." He more whispered than spoke.

Between the pleasure of my fingers and watching him I think I was in a little of a trance. It didn't bother me to be the center of his attention, rather just added to it. I watched him slowly stroke that shaft that would soon be mine and it didn't take too long for it to over power me.

"Uh-uh-uh-uh-uh." I started grunting little sounds while I quickened my pace with my fingers and my hips began a steady rolling, rising and lowering slightly while doing a slow rotation. My legs went straight out and were stiffened to the point my toes were extended.

"Come inside me." I didn't beg or anything. I just made a quiet little statement.

He was standing right in front of me. I had to look straight up and around his cock to see his face.

"Finish."

It was like his one word was a command I couldn't refuse. I immediately went into a loud, spastic orgasm. I closed my eyes during it, not just in pleasure but to avoid the embarrassment of looking into his fixed gaze. I knew he wasn't missing anything.

Much to my surprise and a little to my dismay, he never said anything or touch me for some time. Instead, he let me slowly bring myself down. As I reached that lower level again and continued to barely rub myself, I knew that this was not new to him. He had been here before and knew what he wanted and how to handle it. How many times had Gina performed for him, maybe even for others so that he could watch.

Finally I stopped rubbing and with my hands still touching but without motion, I looked into his eyes. He stepped forward and lifted me on my feet. Slowly, oh so slowly, he started kissing me. My head, my face, arms, hands. Everyplace.

Then he started taking my top off, leaving a trail of soft kisses for every inch of clothing removed. He left my bra on and must have spent ten minutes caressing and kissing them as they flowed over the top.

Next came the bottom. He slowly slid them down, again in a trail of wet, warm touching from his lips and tongue. I closed my eyes and swayed with his touch. I remember thinking to myself that if nothing else even happens, this was worth the price of the ticket.

Finally I was standing only in the red bra and thong. He gently grasped each of my bottom cheeks and lifted me off the floor, kissing me deeply as I hung there in his hands with my arms tight around his neck and my legs wrapped softly around him. I thought I was about to come just doing that.

Staying as silent as he had been, he released me and took the quilt off the back of the couch. He spread it loosely on the floor in front of the fireplace and led me over. I went down on my back and he spread me wide. Leaving my thong on, he brushed it aside and without fanfare or preparation, guided his swollen head into me and slipped in a little.

As wet and prepared as I was, I still wasn't ready for the invasion. I moaned in some mixture of pleasure and pain, bucking my body back to avoid the intrusion then back up as if to accept it. He slid in deeper and then just stayed there motionless for a long, long time.

Then it started. Long, slow strokes that filled my pussy and senses, then fast shorter ones that tantalized me, then back to the slow action. When it was evident I was ready, it turned to very long, very hard and very fast strokes. I bellowed like a cow and thrashed through my orgasm.

He was as fascinated as I was with my bra. He couldn't stop kissing and sucking my breast.

I had suspected of him before but I knew he had to have been on Viagra or Cialias or something. He had an orgasm twice yet he never went soft. There were times that I knew he was very sensitive and I would let him go very, very deep inside of me while we lay there almost motionless. I would almost come just doing that.

He went up on his knees and elbows with me below him. His head was barely inside me. At his instruction, he made me start raising myself up just a fraction at a time. Using my arms around him and my legs wrapped around his, I had to use my strength to move up his cock just about an inch at a time and then stop. I waited there just a few seconds, then took another inch.

It wore me out but was hugely erotic! He called it "Crawling the cock" and told me Gina was a master at it. Once I would get to the top and he was totally buried in me, he would have me slowly glide back down so that my back was on the floor. Then he would plunge unmercifully down upon me and pump long and hard for about ten or fifteen strokes. Then we would start it all over again.

He finally got what he wanted. I was suspended half way up his cock when it hit me and I came. He made me stay there during the entire orgasm, dangling midway up his cock. It resulted in my pussy going rapidly up and down in a natural reaction to my orgasm, causing it to literally suck him off.

It was totally terrific and left me completely exhausted. But instead of letting me rest, he flipped me over on top of him and made me slowly pump him for a long, long time, insisting that I reach the top of his head each time. I'm not sure I ever left some state of orgasm.

He stayed for over two hours before he and I both knew he it was time for him to leave. I really thought there could not possibly be any more surprises. He put me on my stomach and entered me from behind, going very, very deep inside me. His arms wrapped me and he grasped me tightly with his legs. I couldn't move at all, almost to the point that I felt he had me tied up. He began a slow rocking motion deep inside me that was going to blow my mind and I knew it.

Then he quietly spoke. He had hardly spoken all night.

"What did you think of Ross?"

What an odd question at this time. I thought my answer over before I spoke.

"He's a real nice person as far as I can tell. He seems to like everybody and they like him."

He stayed silent for a while, those slow rocking motions really starting to take affect on me.

"Are you going to fuck him?"

I was totally taken by surprise and fully flabbergasted by his question. My head shot up so fast I hit his chin.

"NO!!"

He didn't say anything but instead increased the rocking motion. Even through my anger of him asking such a question I was responding to that wonderful motion.

When he spoke again it was very soft. It wasn't a plea, a warning or anything like that. It was more like he was just giving me a useful piece of information.

"You know you're going to have to screw him if Craig gets that job, don't you? He's not going to be satisfied with just a finger fuck."

I froze in place with my mouth open. That sure answered the question I had about the car ride. My voice was shaking with hurt and anger when I spoke.

"You know about that?"

"Jeez, Amy. Do you think you can sit right beside Craig and come without him knowing? Of course he knows about it. He said your ass was squirming on the seat within minutes after Ross got in the car. He sat in the back seat and reached his arm around the seat and fingered you, didn't he."

His voice was so soft. It wasn't like he was interrogating me, but more as if he was letting me get it off my shoulders. I waited a while before I answered. I was really upset and in tears.

"Well?" He wasn't going to let it go.

"Y-e-e-e-e-s-s-s-s." I wasn't crying out loud but I certainly was inwardly.

For that response, he rewarded me with a few hard fast strokes. Maybe it was to make it easier for me to come clean or maybe just for his enjoyment.

"Tell me what happened." Even as upset as I was I think he knew I was near an orgasm and he wanted to catch me in the middle of it, knowing I would lose control and tell anything while I was caught in the process of coming. It took a minute or so of him backing off than pleasing me again before I broke.

"I couldn't stop him." Then, in a voice mixed with shame and excitement, I told him what had happened. He wouldn't let me skip any detail, stopping me sometimes and coaxing very detailed information out of me.

"Did he play with your tits?"

"What kind of panties did you wear?"

When he insisted time after time that I tell him about Ross ramming his fingers in me, I got as caught up in it as he. The pumping stopped and we both seemed to simultaneously freeze in place and come.

There it was. Out in the open. I knew that they were best of friends and that this was really a message from Craig to me. Adam was just delivering it in order to feel me out.

Neither of us spoke again. Instead, he started pumping me again even harder, not allowing me to come down off the orgasm and going to very long full strokes. I came a final time, this time very softly and calling out his name. Ten minutes later he was gone. Before he left he made me promise not to take the outfit off or clean myself. I knew he was saving "sloppy seconds" for my loving husband.

I didn't bother to argue or think about it, going straight to bed after he left full of questions and his seman. Forty-five minutes later they all came in. Craig came straight to bed, pulled our covers back and immediately went down on me. He sucked my clit and licked me for a long, long time. Even as over sensitized and fully satisfied as I was, he still brought me over in a real slow, real powerful orgasm.

He entered me and came instantly. We both went to sleep with him going slowly soft inside me. It hadn't happened like that very often and it was just about as satisfying and enjoyable as the sex itself.

The next morning it all washed over me, though. About noon I was alone with the girl, having a quiet and very nice conversation. I asked her about the movie and what they did afterward. I had a little thought.

I asked her if Craig had by any chance received a call on his cell phone late last night.

She said that he had while they were at the diner. When I asked if it was a long call, she just kind of shrugged her shoulders said no, that it was funny because actually all he said was "How did it go" and "What did she say." He had listened for a while and then hung up.

It didn't surprise me.