Amy - Our First MMF

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You guys are amazing! I can feel you both shooting inside me!" Amy moaned. The look on her face was one of total satisfaction and complete exhaustion. "You guys really know how to show a lady a good time!" she panted.

Steve and I both finished cumming and collapsed on either side of my double stuffed wife. We pulled our cocks out simultaneously and our jizz flowed from both her holes. I turned her head around until I was able to place a loving kiss on her lips while Steve stood and prepared to leave. My wife sat up on the edge of the bed and thanked Steve for joining us just before he made his way out of our room and back to his car that was still parked at the party house.

When Amy lay back down beside me she felt my cock poke her in the butt. "Is somebody still horny?" she joked, knowing that I was ready for one more round.

"I want to fuck your sloppy pussy and fill you with one more load of cum!" I anxiously confirmed. I grabbed my wife's hips, rolled her over onto her back and admired her red, swollen cum filled pussy. In my eyes she had never looked sexier and I was desperate to feel her one more time before we turned in for the night. I gripped the base of my shaft and slid the head along her dripping slit, spreading both Steve and Amy's cum across her lips. I could wait no longer and plunged my rod into my slut wife with a primal grunt, our bodies slapping together. The remnants of Steve's load in her pussy made her feel amazingly wet and I was well aware that I wouldn't last long with the extra stimulation.

"Cum in my pussy!" Amy moaned, "I want to feel two huge loads inside me!"

With that, I lost control and dumped a second enormous blast of cum into my wife's snatch. I kept pumping shot after shot of my seed into Amy's already messy puss, until I was completely spent. I collapsed on top of her, panting heavily, and planted the most passionate kiss we have ever shared on her pink lips. I rolled off Amy's sweaty body and fell next to her, my flaccid cock falling from her pussy as cum seeped from between her legs and trickled down her ass crack into a puddle on the sheets. By the time I raised my head to give my wonderful wife a final goodnight kiss she had already passed out. I did notice that a sexy grin was evident on her face while she slept, obviously very content!