Amy Says Yes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amy turned towards George (or rather towards his cock) and admired him as she pumped. His shaft was dark chocolate, glans a rich plum, skin silky and unblemished: he grew rapidly in her hand, and while he was no Lexington Steele, he was satisfactory - long enough, and very thick. Mouth watering, she wrapped her free arm around one trousered thigh and pulled him to her.

"Yeah!" she said enthusiastically a split second before the big purple glans plugged up the passage to her larynx, cutting off her speech. What a day of wonders this was! A mere twenty-four hours before, she had never sucked a cock, and now she'd had four! And while none of them was quite as good as the ones she'd seen in videos, she loved the variety: one average, one king-sized, one uncut, one black!

George now followed Will's lead, seizing Amy's head, fucking her vigorously and occasionally giving her a sharp pull. She spluttered and coughed, and the spot of drool on the floor between her legs grew into a puddle.

Another male voice called, "Dude, where's the pizza? Whoa!" Within seconds she was sucking a third cock - long and thin, with a purplish head - while Will and George stroked themselves, waiting for their turns to come around again. Soon Will had another turn, and George, and the new guy, who grabbed her ears and slammed into her throat with a sadistic chuckle, and it occurred to Amy that maybe the idea of the fraternity had more to recommend it than she'd guessed - it was so impressive the way they were sharing and sharing alike.

After they'd each had four or five turns, Will pulled out of Amy's mouth and, with a firm hand on top of her head, aimed his cock at her nose and jerked off; whereupon the other two crowded in and did the same. Here was another of Amy's porn-driven fantasies about to come true: she was going to get her very first facial! She opened her mouth wide, porn-star style, and waited, hyperventilating, heart pounding.

Her gazed shifted from cock to cock - it was so exciting, three of them pointing at her, little slits winking as the boys pumped themselves like shotguns. She resisted the urge to close her eyes, wanting to see when the cum jetted out of them. She steeled herself: she wouldn't flinch.

The last boy was the first to come, delivering eight or nine powerful and well-aimed spurts square on the nose - it splattered, and she felt the warm goo ooze down her cheeks. Next was Will, who rested the tip of his cock on her lower lip and filled her nearly to overflowing. She paused to swallow when he was done, because that's what her favorite pornstars did: she made a show of forcing it down. Was it her imagination, or was Will's cum sweeter than what's-his-name's had been the night before?

Finally George seized a fistful of her hair, yanked her towards him, and let fly, aiming for her eyes: his cum splashed on her glasses and ran off onto her cheeks as the other two cheered, "All right!"

When they were spent, Amy peered through messy lenses at the proprietors of the three cocks she'd just sucked.

"Amy, meet George," said Will, gesturing towards the black guy, and Amy smiled and said, "Hi, George."

"And this is Theo," Will continued, indicating the other, who had a scruffy beard, a trilby hat, and a lopsided grin. He was holding in his hand a rapidly shrinking cock, from the end of which a milky drop hung precariously.

"Hi, Theo," said Amy, and licked the end of his cock. His whole body twitched, and he gasped, "Fuck!"

Staring at Amy, Will said to his brothers, "Despite what George said about Amy's looks, which has an element of truth in it, you have to admit she looks very fine drenched in cum."

The other two repeated "Very fine" after him.

Will continued, handing her a towel, "I was just telling her that the men of Alpha appreciate true womanhood - and I think we can all agree that Amy here is a true woman - the kind that understands a man's needs and knows exactly how to satisfy them!"

"True, true," said George, and Theo said "Damned straight."

Amy was puzzled. She hadn't given a thought to the needs of these guys: she honestly didn't give a fuck about them. She opened her mouth to say so, but decided the whole thing was too complicated to explain - and anyway, she was likely to get more mileage out of simply saying "Thank you," which she did.

"It sounds like the party's warming up!" Will boomed as Amy toweled dry. "Let's go check it out. Amy, I think you'll want a little something to wash down all that spunk, eh?"

"I guess," she said. Will took her arm again, and the two of them led the others from the kitchen - Amy casting a longing backwards glance at her half-eaten slice of pizza.

It was still early for a fraternity party, but about twenty people had already gathered. "Hey Hey!" cried Will, "there's Jackie, the house slut! Let me introduce you to her, Amy!" He towed her towards a mousy, skinny brown-haired girl wearing a skimpy blue party dress with a zipper in front. She gave Amy a scared look.

"Babe!" Will exclaimed, and clasped Jackie in a full-body hug, cupping a cheek of her narrow ass in his beefy hand. "Amy," he continued, "this is Jackie, our house slut. She's a senior, and kind of on call to fuck any of the brothers that can't find dates on any particular night. We're very proud of her: not many fraternities can boast so fine a slut. We're going to feel the loss keenly when she graduates - if you get my drift."

Amy got his drift, but decided not to say anything but "Hi, Jackie."

"Hi, Amy," said Jackie in a thin, squeaky voice that matched her look precisely.

"Jackie, why don't you help Amy get a beer and introduce her around a bit? I'll see you both real soon." He gave Jackie a quick peck on the cheek. He turned towards Amy as if to do the same for her, hesitated, and reached around her awkwardly to pat her on the back. Then he hurried away.

As Jackie led Amy towards the kegs, she said in a nearly inaudible voice, "Don't let them make you their house slut, whatever you do."

"Why not?" asked Amy.

"Come sit with me," Jackie whispered urgently, and steered Amy towards some plastic-covered seats by a wall.

Jackie started her story before they were even seated. "I thought the brothers were like really cool when I first started going to their parties," Jackie sobbed, "but they're really horrible. The first boy I met - he's graduated now - told me he loved me and was really sweet, or so I thought. But he broke up with me after just a month: he said any girl who let him do the things I let him do - like fucking my face and coming in my mouth - couldn't be trusted to be faithful.

"I was devastated, but another of the brothers comforted me and told me he loved me better than the first one, and I'd be his forever. I really wanted to keep him so I let him do all the things the first brother did and ass-fuck me too. When he broke up with me after just a couple of weeks, he had a third brother in the room with him who he said was really into me and didn't care that I was a skank, so it wasn't really a loss at all, you see. And that third one lasted just a week, and pretty soon they were like 'Go see Bob for a fuck,' or 'Jake needs a blowjob,' or 'Dave wants a rimjob,' passing me around and not even pretending to have a relationship with me . . ."

Jackie broke down here and collapsed against Amy's shoulder. Amy patted her awkwardly until she was able to resume.

"And then they started to fuck me two at a time or make me have sex right here in the common room during parties. So I got this reputation that followed me like everywhere. I tried to quit the Greek scene and moved into a dorm, but even they knew about me there from all the talk about me on Yik Yak, so boys would like knock on my door at two in the morning wanting an ass-fuck. Since I couldn't escape it, I ended up coming back . . ."

Jackie buried her face in her hands and sobbed, and when she'd recovered a little, she looked up at Amy with damp eyes and said, "Oh, Amy, what'll I do?"

Amy thought about that for a minute. She liked the idea of having sex with lots of random men - she wanted the life of a porn star, not of a girlfriend - but becoming the property of a fraternity and being passed around like a toy sounded stupid. She didn't have an answer to Jackie's question, though.

"I don't know," she said.

Jackie looked at her as if she'd said something profoundly wise.

"C'mon, let's get a beer," she said.

4. Jackiebang

Amy didn't want a beer. It had occurred to her, as Will was coming in her mouth, that she should record penises and semen in her journal alongside orgasms, and her head was buzzing with ideas for classification schemes. Between that and the necessity of remembering the details of the five cocks she'd made use of and the two loads of cum she'd swallowed, she was determined to keep a clear head.

So she just carried around the beer Jackie gave her, occasionally taking the opportunity to pour a little of it out into empty cups she found on tables and shelves around the room.

She stuck close to Jackie. She could see why she made a good house slut: she was so meek, she just invited abuse. Amy wanted to shake her, or even hit her, but she didn't think that would change her way of thinking. Still, she liked Jackie, who was kind and possessed a wan prettiness that Amy found appealing. Practically every female porn star was bi, at least on camera: Amy wondered if she'd enjoy oral sex with her. She added it to her mental to-do list.

Nearby, a male voice shouted, "Hey, Jackie! How 'bout a blowjob here?"

"Oh, no!" Jackie whimpered so quietly only Amy could hear.

A skinny boy with a rat-like face emerged from the crowd, clutching his crotch. "Man, it's been so long since I got any nooky, my balls are about to explode. You gotta help me out, babe."

"Sure, Danny," Jackie whined, and got to her knees in front of the boy as he pulled out his half-limp cock. Without preliminary kisses or licks, she took him in her hand, put him in her mouth, and sucked. A number of boys gathered in a circle to watch.

Jackie's technique was energetic but without feeling: it was obvious that her sole purpose was to get Danny off as quickly as possible. This subtlety, however, was lost on the laughing, cheering boys gathered in a tight circle around her. Here and there a girl clinging to her date's side called, "Yeah, suck that cock, slut!" or "Swallow it, bitch!" Amy wondered what her Anthro professor would think of the scene.

The only boy who didn't seem to be having fun was Mike, who stood back a little, watching but not smiling or cheering. What was the expression on his face? Distaste? Dismay?

Will was standing a few feet away from Amy, and next to him was a blond boy who said, "Man, it's gonna be hard times when Jackie graduates."

"Not as bad as you think, Winston," said Will. "We've got our new slut lined up already. A few of us have given her a test drive, and she rocks." Will grabbed Amy's hand and hauled her to his side.

Winston said, "Dude! She looks just like a toad!"

"She looks a lot better with her lips wrapped around your cock," said Will.

"Whatever you say, man," said Winston. "I'm gonna get a piece of Jackie while the getting's good." He crowded in beside Danny, unzipped, and pulled himself out. Jackie let Danny slip from her mouth and, sighing tiredly, sucked Winston's cock.

Amy watched, turned on even though Jackie wasn't having fun. In a low voice, Will said to someone on the other side of him, "You coming to the big sendoff, man? Just fifty - totally worth it."

Another voice answered, "The Jackiebang? Wouldn't miss it, dude. Does she know anything?"

"Not a thing. It's gonna be a big surprise."

Somebody put on "Drunk in Love," and Amy couldn't hear any more, but just watched as Danny unzipped Jackie's dress, which fell open, revealing a slender, pretty body. He shoved her to the floor, tore off her panties, rolled on a condom, and thrust into her while Winston, on one knee by her head, pushed into her mouth.

Jackie had the wrong attitude, that was it. She was letting them use her. Amy wanted to be on the floor there fucking Danny and Winston - they'd be her toys, though, serving her needs. The action would be exactly the same, and everything would be different.

Winston and Danny traded places, Danny squatting above Jackie's head and pressing his tense, tight balls into her mouth. Jackie raised her hands reflexively, as if to push him away, but let them fall again. She hardly reacted as Winston pressed into her, though Amy knew she'd be squirming and moaning in her place - especially when Danny turned around and drove deep into her throat, which bulged as he fucked her.

A boy standing beside Amy shouted into her ear so he could be heard over the music: "These Alphas know fuck-all about women."

Amy looked: he was smooth and neatly groomed, with a charcoal suit and a pink tie. She liked the look of him. "How so?" she shouted back.

The music ended, and he said, hurriedly before another song could begin, "They've got no respect for women: they just use them up. Now my fraternity has a completely different philosophy. The men of Sigma Upsilon Kappa treat the women who visit our house as human beings and honored guests."

"That sounds nice," said Amy.

"Take oral sex, for example," he said. "My name's Roy, by the way."

"Hi, Roy. I'm Amy."

"I know - you're famous. Now they're fucking Jackie's face, but do they ever give her any head? I don't think so."

"And you do at Sigma?"

"It's a requirement. We don't let in boys who objectify and degrade women. To prove they have the right attitude, they have to demonstrate that they can eat pussy. Rush is a great week for our house slut!"

"I'll bet," said Amy.

"I'd love to show you some respect," said Roy.

"What girl doesn't like respect?" said Amy, reaching for the button of her jeans.

Giving her a wicked grin, Roy took her hand and pulled her over to a big leather chair in a corner. "Sit there," he said.

Amy pushed down her jeans and panties, sat, leaned back, and spread her legs. Someone put on "Timber."

"A good song to go down by," said Roy, kneeling between Amy's legs. He gazed at her pussy, reached out, and petted her mound like a guinea pig.

"You ever think of shaving this?" he asked.

"Every day," she said.

He leaned in and sniffed. "Powerful bouquet," he said.

"I've been wet since like four."

"I see," he said, and gave her clitoris a soft lick.

Here was another new experience to savor. The difference between Roy's tongue and her finger wasn't just that his tongue was wetter and softer (though those were nice things), but also that the tongue was his, not hers - she had to give up some control to him and trust him with her body's most sensitive spot. That was a turn-on, especially since she didn't know anything about this guy.

Her pussy tasted good, and the skin of her fleshy thighs was smooth and white. He spread her labia with his fingers, revealing the inside of her, damp and luscious pink. He licked up and down her inner labia and up the middle of her to her clit, where he drew circles with the tip of his tongue and, when she sighed and wiggled, gave her a little suck.

Roy liked eating pussy - he liked it a lot, knowing what it usually led to. His frat's unofficial slogan was "The road to a blowjob runs through the cunt": if you wanted a girl to service you, you had to give a little, and eating pussy was a small enough thing, even if it was kind of fishy. Roy was good at it. He ate Amy patiently, waiting for his turn.

Amy had never been eaten before, and she was in no hurry, especially now that they were drawing a crowd and she was starting to get turned on being watched. She'd have to add exhibitionism to the other weirdnesses she'd been discovering over the last couple of days. There was what's-his-name from last night, staring at her pussy; there was George, discreetly touching himself through his pocket; there was Danny with a blonde in a red sequined dress clinging to his side. There was Mike, too, but Mike wasn't looking at Amy. She followed his gaze: it was Jackie he was staring at, now slumped in a plastic chair by the wall, ignored by the crowd.

Rob was getting impatient. When would she get the memo about reciprocating when a guy ate you? He'd step things up, try to make the message clearer. He put his hands under her thighs, hoisted her legs, and licked her ass.

He'd done this before, of course. It was part of the Sigma philosophy: if you rimmed a girl, that was like an exclamation point on your ministrations, a signal that your fuse was getting short and she'd better fucking get moving. But there was something different and exciting about this girl's ass. It was loose and damp; his tongue slipped into it. It had an odd flavor, too: not shit, just odd. It was disquieting, but there was nothing wrong with it: he decided she probably had low muscle tone and an eccentric body chemistry, maybe related to diet, and he drilled into her.

Amy stared, liking the look of Rob's nose disappearing behind her mound and the feel of a tongue in her ass, which was still sensitive after the stretching Mike had given it. It was so warm, so wet, so intimate! Not only was it a turn-on, but her reputation as a slut seemed secure now that dozens of people were watching a boy lick her ass: she'd get a lot more sex out of this.

Rob was falling in love with Amy's asshole - the flavor, the way he could put his tongue inside, the way she was writhing, emitting little shrieks when he tongue-fucked her. She wasn't playing the sophisticate: she was a woman in the throes of passion. On an impulse, he reached around one chubby thigh, located her clit, and rubbed hard.

Amy shrieked and bucked, mind and body zooming out of control - she couldn't slow things down, didn't want to, but let herself go and came with a scream that drowned out Rihanna's thumping dance tune. The crowd cheered, and someone shouted, "Suck his cock, Amy!"

Okay, she was willing to suck his cock. She struggled to a sitting position, and he sat back with a dazed look. The end of his nose was wet. "Stand up, baby," she said.

His cock was ridiculously hard: she had a job getting it out of his pants. But it was a good one, uncut and with olive skin, not thick but nice and long, with a bluish glans already peeking out. She slid the foreskin back; her mouth watered; she leaned forward and let him slide into her.

Off to one side she heard Will say, "What did I tell you? Incredible cocksucker." She imagined word spreading through all the fraternities and all the dorms, over GChat and on Facebook: Amy Marsh, incredible cocksucker. As she sucked, she rubbed her pussy with one hand and put the other on his ass, pulling her to him so everyone could see her deep throat him.

Rob pushed her down so her back was flat on the big chair, head propped against the back, ass hanging off. She lifted her legs, exposing her whole undercarriage to him so he could take his choice of holes and so everyone could see: she didn't care if they liked what they saw, as long as they looked at her.

Rob stopped and stared, trying to decide - then plunged into her pussy and fucked her so furiously her thighs, belly and tits jiggled.

"Yeah!" she yelled, "Fuck me!" and the crowd echoed "Fuck her! Fuck her!" as "Pull Up to the Bumper" boomed from the speakers. When Grace Jones belted "I've got lots of space for everyone," Rob yanked himself free, and his cum arced over her, splattering her belly, breasts, neck and glasses. The crowd cheered and applauded, but soon began to disperse as people spotted friends or noticed more interesting things going on in the room.

Amy picked up her clothing and went off to find a bathroom. When she got back, Jackie was sitting against a wall looking desolate, invisible to the partygoers, who were talking, laughing, flirting, and backslapping.