Amy Seals a Deal

Story Info
Amy goes the extra Mile for the company.
2k words
3.97
43.1k
22
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fliccy_sub
Fliccy_sub
625 Followers

Amy tiredly wrapped her legs around the fourteenth man, her pussy was sore and she was exhausted, looking to her side as he pumped in and out of her she stared at the small pile of used condoms, some of them dripping milky white semen over the tiny bedside table.

Not for the first time today she wondered why she was letting herself be used like this, it wasn't as if she didn't have a choice, she could have easily said no to Tiffany's request.

The man on top of her grunted as he came, thrusting as deep as he could into her as if he could impregnate her even through the condom he wore, Amy winced as he did, praying that it hadn't split, she already had the seed of one of them inside her because of a split condom.

He pulled out, holding the rubber in place with one hand as he did, she looked down at his rapidly deflating cock and saw with relief that the rubber was intact.

"Thanks." He grunted out as he removed the condom, throwing it with a wet splat on to the pile of already used ones.

His face was flushed as he stood up and pulled on his combat trousers, the last two men had already decided who was next and the large African American stood, high fiveing the one that had just finished his turn.

She'd already had two black men do her, neither of them had been able to fit all of it inside her, Amy was a remarkably small woman, she looked like a sweaty barbie doll as she lay there waiting for the next man to take her.

Her normally lustrous long blonde hair was fanned out over the pillow in lank tangles, her lipstick was smeared and dark rivers stained her cheeks from running mascara.

She sat up in the bed and poured herself a glass of water from the once chilled jug, it was tepid, nearly warm now, but she was too thirsty to care as she gulped it down.

The large black man undressed as she drank and her eyes widened when his member was revealed, he was bigger than any of the ones she had had so far, she gulped as he got on the small sweat stained bed and pried her legs apart.

"cu..con..condom." she stuttered out as he knelt between her legs and admired her slim body, enjoying the sight of her pale pink skin, small breasts and their puffy nipples, his gaze moved lower, flat stomach and shaved pussy were all very much to his liking, even if her pussy looked red raw from over use, it still looked good to him.

He nodded, "Don't worry little lady, I always wrap it up." His tone amused as he took out a silver packet and tore it open, quickly sheathing himself with the condom it contained.

*******

Yesterday they had been in Doha, Tiffany was in talks with a Sheik and Amy was there as her secretary because Felicity had had to stay behind in England to run the office.

The meeting had just finished when Tiffany got the call, they had to move fast as one of the Private contract teams had not been paid due to a serious fuck up in the States. The team were refusing to play ball, they were not the usual Harrington specialist's, if they had been it wouldn't have been a problem, Harrington teams knew they always got paid and were treated extremely well.

It was after Tiffany had settled the unruly Captain down and negotiated a deal that she had come to Amy and asked her to "Be NICE." To the Captain and his men.

Amy was no stranger to sex or even being gang banged, but this sounded just a little wrong and she had refused at first, Tiffany hadn't begged, just looked at her with serious eyes, "It would be VERY helpful if you do this." Was all she had said.

Amy had weighed it up, she knew she could walk away, Tiffany wouldn't press it, but she also knew that Tiffy wouldn't have asked if she didn't think it was needful.

Finally Amy had nodded and gone with the Captain and his men.

The small shitty looking hotel was the best in the small shitty Arabian town, the room they had taken her to stank of some kind of smoky perfume and the bed looked non too hygienic to her.

The Captain had taken his turn first while his men decided who would go next, only three at a time could fit in the small room, so she didn't have to look at all of their eager faces while she was fucked, just a few at a time, the faces changed, the expressions of lust didn't.

******

Like the rest his dog tags dangled down over her face as he fucked her, the swaying tags were almost hypnotic, she focused on them as he pumped harder and harder, eliciting winces of pain from her as she gasped out small "uh, uh, ow, Nah, uhg, uh," sounds, his cock was far too big to fit all the way in, yet he seemed determined to try, physically it was impossible, but he rammed away as if it were.

Totally uncaring of the discomfort he was causing her. Some of the others had tried to be nice, some had acted like she was just a piece of meat, this one was the latter type. She stopped looking at his tags and turned her face away, once more, tears leaked from her eyes.

He finished by collapsing onto her, squashing her into the hard mattress as his buttocks pumped up and down with a last few thrusts.

"phew, I really needed that." His voice breathless and soft, his mouth close to her ear, he kissed her cheek and stood up.

"That is one tight cunt, figured you would have loosened up by now." He said as he picked up his gear and headed out the room.

Amy didn't need him to remind her she had just fucked fifteen men, the casual comment felt nasty and the compliment about her tightness wasn't pleasant to her ears. Not after the way he had just done her.

The last soldier stood and unbuckled his pants. "you good to go, or you want to take five?" he asked casually.

Amy was sore, tired and feeling dizzy, still she waved him over, unwilling to speak and wanting to get this over with. At least he had been nice enough to ask if she wanted a break, perhaps he wasn't like the last one.

He grinned like a little boy and mounted her without thought. Quickly taking his pleasure while whispering some of the filthiest things in her ear, calling her a dirty little whore, a fucking first grade slut, amongst other things.

Too late she realised she hadn't made him wrap it up, he spurted inside her without protection and gasped out how good it felt to cum in her.

He got off and dressed slowly, taking a good look at her naked and used body as he did, "Pretty girl like you shouldn't be a whore, reckon you could do better for yourself." His unwanted advice and assumption she was a prostitute made her want to burst into tears.

Amy shook her head as he left and she was finally alone in the room, it stank of stale sweat and sex, SHE stank of stale sweat and sex.

Groggily on unsteady feet she made it to the shower and tried to wash off the smell of them, scrubbing herself raw, trying vainly to erase the memory with soap and water.

She sank down and sat under the stream of water, sinking her head into her hands in shame and disgust, it had been nothing like the gang bangs and swing parties she had been to, even if she had agreed to it, it had not been enjoyable.

The Captain returned and walked into the room without knocking, he fully intended on getting the most out of this unexpected 'bonus payment'.

She was in the shower and he boldly walked into the small bathroom, she looked up at him in surprise and let out a soft gasp. Covering her small tits with her arms as she sat on the shower room floor.

She knew it was silly, he had seen her naked and taken his turn, yet she still felt the need to cover herself.

It was meant to be over and she wanted her privacy, even if they had all seen her naked and used her body.

He lent down and hauled her to her feet, his smile wasn't pleasant as he dragged her back to the bed and flung her face down on it.

Half on the bed and half off it, her knees on the dirty floor he mounted her from behind.

"First in, last out. It's my motto." He grunted as he spat on her anus and forced his way inside her.

Amy had already endured so much, but this use of her was too much, she sobbed unashamedly as he took her ass.

None of the others had used her anally, the captain spat on her hole as he worked deeper, pulling out and spiting and then pushing deeper as he used his sputum to lubricate his way.

She clutched the soiled sheets in her hands as he took her, small whimpers were forced from her lips as he drove into her with uncaring thrusts.

She cried out as he fully penetrated her ass, unable to remain quiet as his cock filled her small hole. His spit wasn't enough to lube her properly and she was tensed up, the unwelcome invasion was amazingly painful.

She bit down on the bed, it was filthy with sweat and her own juices, it stank of sex and her nostrils flared from the stink...still, she bit into it, better that than letting him know how disgusted and used she was feeling.

He grunted and groaned, "The boys think you are a whore I paid for." He said as he shoved in and out.

"They don't know you are just your bosses secretary." He said with sadistic glee in his deep Texan drawl.

"YEAH, fucking take it in your ass." He grunted.

"Your boss sure knows how to get my attention." He growled out as he plunged into her with his full length and started to spurt his load inside her taboo hole.

Amy grimaced in disgust, his words were designed to humiliate her, she knew that and refused to reply. Let him think what he wanted, he had no idea who she was or what she had done in the past.

His painful use of her was nasty, but she rose above it, determined to not let him realise how humiliated she felt.

He finished and pulled out of her, grabbing a fistful of her hair, he pushed her towards her clothes. "get dressed, we're done with you." He grunted.

******

The Captain and two of his men escorted her back to Tiffany, "You got yourself a deal Ms Harrington." He said as he shook Tiffany's hand before gesturing to his men and walking away with an arrogant stride.

Amy looked at Tiffany, "I thought you had already done a deal?" she said in confusion.

Tiffany nodded, "we had, on the proviso that I prove Harrington securities would look after them." She shrugged, "the quickest way I could think of was to give them you."

Amy nodded, "So you could say I was the bit that MADE this work." She said slowly.

Tiffany smiled at her warmly, put an arm around her shoulders and kissed her temple affectionately, "You were!" she stated proudly.

As much as she hated to admit it, Amy felt a swell of pride, being a total slut wasn't just about fun, she grinned to herself. Maybe it hadn't been THAT bad, she thought as she got in the car.

She knew she was lying to herself, it had been.

The fact that she had done it for Tiffany was the only thing keeping her sane.

Dust plumed up from the tires as they raced down the dirt road and headed back to more civilised parts.

Fliccy_sub
Fliccy_sub
625 Followers