Amy Sells Her Soul

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
amy_lynn
amy_lynn
135 Followers

"Woof, woof," I went along with it. I no longer felt like a person. I sat there waiting for Jill to return unable to move, unable to stop the torment of Liz's gaze. I didn't feel I deserved to stop it. I sold myself. I was worse than a dog. Any self worth I had was gone, I was now only worth what someone would pay for me. I felt as if I sold my self worth. I didn't deserve more.

"Here you go princess," Jill put a pink water bowl in front of me, the words "Princess" staring towards me. "That's right, you're not Amy anymore, you're Princess my little puppy. Yes you are. Good Princess."

I gulped and started sobbing. I was so thirsty but couldn't be brought to this level. Not for any amount of money could I get that low. I started shaking my head no.

"Take a drink Princess honey," I felt her hands rubbing through my hair. "Come on, be a good girl."

I started to talk but before I knew it my mouth was pressed towards the cold water. I could feel her rubbing me, pressing me forwards. The coolness touching my nose. How I wanted water, but I still had enough respect to hold back.

"Use your tongue Princess, lap up your water," Jill's hands held my head still letting it's coolness just touch my face. "Be a good puppy."

I started lapping up the water. I don't know what came over me, but my mouth was so parched I needed that water. I lapped and lapped, her hands gently petting me as I pulled a little bit in at a time. It was horrifically slow. I needed the water so bad yet my tongue would only bring a little in at a time, my neck pressed against the top of the dish almost choking me.

"Princess was thirsty," Jill's grasp lessened and I was able to move my head for a deeper drink.

Finally I was able to get enough to drink. Replenishing the water I spent in lust. I buried my face into the bowl and pulled as much as I could into my mouth, almost forgetting I was using a dog's dish. I didn't care, I needed water, as much as I could get. I sucked and sucked until the bowl was empty.

"Roll over girl, roll over," Jill started to turn my body. I didn't want to be on my back looking at her. I didn't want to see her looking at me or at my body. When she was behind me I could only imagine what she was looking at, but facing her I could see. It made me feel violated.

"Good little Princess," Jill smiled as she straddled my waist.

I looked up. I had never seen another woman's sex before. Jill's was full of blond hair. I could smell her lust even from the floor. I looked past her firm breasts and into her blue eyes. She was staring down into mine.

"You're such a good girl," Jill started to squat over my face. I knew what she was going to do. I couldn't bear the thought of it. She was going to make me eat her. I felt bile raising in my throat. I couldn't do it.

Her hips got lower and lower until the only thing I could see or smell was her lust. Her pink lips spread wider and wider in front of me until they rested upon my face. I could barely breath and every breathe I took only made her shudder on top of me.

"Use your tongue Princess," Jill moaned and then pressed her hot, wet sex hard against me. "Use your mouth."

I started to protest but when I opened my mouth it was filled with her sex. The taste was everywhere, salty and sweet, smashed into my nose and mouth. I couldn't escape her lust and she rubbed it hard against me. She pulled my hair, pushing my head as far into her as it would go, my nose inside of her, my tongue rubbed against her anus. She was using me and it was everything I could do to breath.

She started rocking and then I felt an onslaught of juices that felt like they would never end. Jill kept moaning until her hips started gyrating wildly and she let out several loud screams, the finally collapsed, her legs still wrapped tight around my head. I tried to catch my breath.

We laid there like that, her legs twitching on my cheeks, for quite some time. I felt so humiliated and disgusted with myself. I wanted to give the money back and go home, but it was too late for that. I went to far for that. I felt it had changed me. Turned me into something less than human. Turned me into something that deserved to be treated like I was worthless.

"I need to go to the bathroom," Jill finally let her lock on my head loose. "Come on Princess. Crawl with me."

How long had it been? It felt like my four hours were up hours ago. I had gotten there at eight, surely it was nearly eleven. I looked frantically for a clock and when I found one it read ten to nine. It had to be wrong. I knew it was wrong.

I crawled to the bathroom next to Jill. I didn't know what else to do. She kept rubbing her hands through my hair and for some reason it made me feel good. Not sexy good, but like I was getting a hug good.

"I had to go so bad," Jill started a strong stream of pee into the toilet as I sat and watched at her feet. I can't tell you the feelings I had because they are indescribable. The closest I could get was to say that I looked up into her eyes and almost felt the need to please her, yet at the same time I wanted to cry in despair for what I had done.

"Clean me up Princess," Jill spread her legs and pushed herself to the front of the toilet. I looked up at her scared. I know she saw the fear in my eyes. If I did this I was going down a path that I didn't want to take. She knew, but she didn't care. She pulled my head and pressed it between her legs.

I licked for lack of anything else to do. The taste of urine upset my nose and stomach but I kept licking until I was sure I couldn't taste anymore. I wanted to be sure she was clean.

"Such a good Princess," she moaned as I finished my disturbing deed. "Does she need to go potty too?"

I gulped. I did. So bad that I felt some of it trickle inside of me when she asked.

"Woof, woof," I barked. I hated the barking, it made me feel less human that I was already feeling.

"Come on," Jill smiled, "I'll get your leash."

My leash? I didn't know what she meant. Was she going to take me outside to the park? I couldn't do that. I would be arrested or worse. That wasn't part of the agreement. I followed her scared. I knew I wouldn't go through with that, but I didn't know for sure what she had in mind.

Then I noticed Liz. She had watched the entire thing. I saw her there, peeking in. She had watched me lick the urine from Jill. She was watching everything. I thought she loved me and was my friend but no. I started to cry again. I felt alone.

"Here we go," Jill had gotten another scarf and looped it onto my neck like a six foot leash. "This will do."

She led me on my hands and knees to a back door. I was relieved she wasn't trying to take my out front. As much as I wanted this to end, I felt I had earned my pay and didn't want to fight to keep it.

"Look," Jill smiled and opened the door, "It's only nine, we have three more hours to play Princess."

I shuddered. The clock was right. Everything that felt so long was happening quickly. Every moment that felt like an eternity was only a blink. The degradation and humiliation was slowing down time and making me suffer through every moment.

"Come on Princess," Jill pulled on the scarf, "time to go potty."

I crawled out the door and into a dog's paradise. There was a pink dog house with the word's "Princess" glowing on top of the door. There were two dishes, one with water and one with brown bits of food. An obstacle playground stood prominently in the middle of the small lawn.

"Go on, go potty," Jill led me to the corner of the yard onto some grass. "Be a good girl."

I looked up at her, her face was so encouraging, almost as if I were her pet. I felt my nipples harden and my body tense. I couldn't go even though I had to go so bad.

"Squat Princess, now," her voice changed from encouraging to commanding.

I looked up and pushed my hips low to the ground. I felt the first drip of pee coming out of me and splashing against my ankles until finally the yellow liquid burst forth, splashing all over my body. Jill let her hands rub through my hair lovingly as I felt the release of urine. Peeing had never felt so good or been so humiliating in my life. I was torn between despair and love of my master.

She walked me back to the door and bent over to pick up a tennis ball.

"Come on girl, fetch," she smiled and through the ball to the same corner I had just used as my bathroom. "Go get it girl!"

I started crawling to the corner, sobbing. Why was I doing this? I couldn't stop. I just kept crawling the pain in my knees growing. My breasts achingly heavy, swaying with each movement.

"With your mouth Princess! Good Girl!" Jill yelled out encouraginly. I wondered if people in the other town houses could see me? The thought sent me crying more. I bent down and after several unsuccessful tries, pulled the ball into my mouth and crawled back.

The taste of urine filled me. I felt so degraded but at the same time I didn't want to stop. Something was driving me forward. Something was making me follow Jill's, my master's command. I dropped the ball at her feet.

"You're such a good girl," Jill rubbed her hands through my hair, "yes you are."

"Why don't you go inside of your house Princess," Jill smiled and led me to the dog house, "I bought you a new bed."

I couldn't believe myself. A year ago I was managing several people and working my way up the corporate ladder and now I was worse than whore. I started to cry as I peeked my head into he dark dog house and crawled inside.

"There we go," Jill smiled, "let me latch you in there for awhile while I tend to our guest. I think she may be afraid of dogs."

Jill closed the screen on the dog house and locked me inside before going back into the house. I started to sob violently. I sobbed and sobbed until I couldn't cry anymore. I don't know if I could ever feel less loved or wanted then I felt at that moment. All my negative feelings came welling up inside of me.

I felt the pain of not being good enough to find a job or a husband. I felt the pain of not being fiscally responsible enough to pay for myself. I felt all my self worth was gone. I felt worthless beyond measure. I felt that I was lucky someone would pay me to do this.

Then a peace came over me. I was getting what I deserved. I wasn't good enough for anything else. I felt at ease locked in that dog house. As if the cell I was contained in was freeing me from the guilt of failure. I was where I deserved to be. I wasn't worth more than being treated like this. I sold myself into this treatment. I deserved worse and was lucky I was being pampered like this.

I watched as Liz and Jill drank a cup of coffee and talked. I eagarly awaited my relase. I wanted to feel my master's love again before I had to go back to the real world.

amy_lynn
amy_lynn
135 Followers
12