Amy Tells Her Story

Story Info
Amy, Mandy, tash & Peter who's who.
1.9k words
3.42
16.9k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hudson
Hudson
131 Followers

Peter's hands gently cupped her buttocks, the sensation of his rough hands against her bare skin sent shivers down her spine. Peter was being the complete gentleman softly kissing her neck and nibbling her ear, which would be fine in different circumstances however Tash wanted him now, she wanted his big fat hard cock deep in her. He had teased her all afternoon with his handsome rugged looks and muscular build, from the time she had met him she wanted him, her pussy was dripping wet and if he didn't fuck her soon she would dive two fingers deep into her hot hole and finish herself off.

Tash placed her tiny hands on Peter's broad shoulders and pushed down forcing him to kneel, Tash followed him she turned around positioning herself doggy style and lifted her arse high exposing her bald swollen pussy to him, she reached between her legs and grabbed the head of his cock and parted her pouting lips with it. Tash rubbed his cock up and down her aching cunt and with one single motion forced his hard cock deep into her hot hole. Tash clenched her hands and gritted her teeth as her pussy was stretched wide by his thickness.

Tash pushed her arse back taking as much of Peter's cock in as deep as she could; she felt his hands grab her hips, taking control of the situation at last thought Tash. Peter pulled Tash closer she could feel his cock hit the top of her pussy, Tash's muscles started to contract and she let out a wild scream as her pussy tightened around Peter's cock as she orgasmed.

Peter pushed her hips back and forth with ever increasing pace pumping his cock in deep and then pulling it right to the edge of Tash's drenched hole and then back in deep again teasing her.

God he's good thought Tash.

Peter pulled Tash close and held his cock inside her, she felt the hot splash's of his cum fill her, he let out a grunt as his cock throbbed inside Tash's pussy, the sensation of his hot cum and his guttural grunts caused her body to quiver and without warning her body convulsed from another orgasm so intense Tash lurched forward and forcing Peter's cock out of her.

They laid in each others arms naked, spent from their love making. Tash looked at Peter's half erect cock glistening from their juices, she sat up and placed her mouth around his cock and slowly licked him back to his full hard eight inches, she smiled.

"Now I want you to take that big cock of yours and fuck me up the arse," She announced.

"Well I think we need a break after that reading," announced the lecturer.

Amy smiled she had been coming to the erotic readers workshop for months and she was so sick of all the Mills and Boon style stories, she couldn't wait for her turn to read.

Amy could feel the eyes of the class still upon her, and the shuffles on bum on seats as the women jostled from their concentration, Amy even believed their was a few sighs at the end of the story.

The class broke up into their usual clicky groups and giggled at the prospect of talking about Amy's story. Amy looked around the room and spotted Mandy a woman she had befriended since joining the group. Mandy had joined the group under the advice of a counsellor after her divorce, she hadn't handle her husbands affair very well and took it upon herself to take blame for the whole thing, her counsellor thought something like this would enlighten Mandy and that in fact she was a normal woman dealing with normal women's sexuality issues.

Mandy smiled as Amy approached.

"Wonderful story," Mandy exclaimed.

"Thanks," replied Amy.

After the group tried to dissect Amy's story for a good hour amongst laughter and embarrassing faces the session ended and the group adjourned until next week.

Mandy raced to the door, Amy running after her.

"What's the rush?" Inquired Amy.

Mandy explained she needed to catch the next train, as there is not another one for two hours. As Mandy was waving goodbye she stopped and looked up at the over pass as her train went flying past.

"Shit," shouted Mandy.

Amy suggested that Mandy could go back to her place and she would drop her back in a couple of hours, Mandy was relieved hanging around a train station for two hours on Sunday was not the most enjoyable experience.

Amy struggled to open the door she explained it was a daily experience and she had been on to the landlord for months to fix it. Amy's town house was tiny with a walk in lounge small kitchen and upstairs was one bedroom and a nook which she proudly called her office. After showing Mandy around they sat at the tiny kitchen table and Amy poured them each a glass of white wine.

Amy apologised to Mandy for being a horrible host as she realised Mandy was dressed for the freshness of the morning with a long sleeve top and jeans, and now the afternoon temperatures had increased. Mandy looked uncomfortable, Amy rattled on some excuse she couldn't afford air conditioning and headed up stairs, she returned moments later with a flimsy summer dress offering it to Mandy to wear.

"I will let you get changed; I need to make a quick call," said Amy and left the kitchen to give Mandy some privacy.

Amy took a little longer than expected with her call, and when she came back to the kitchen apologised for her rudeness, she noticed Mandy was reading the story which Amy had read to the group and although Amy had startled her she calmly smiled and waited for Amy to grab the bottle of wine to top up their glasses, before removing her hand between her legs. Amy wanted to think Mandy was touching her pussy, it probably wasn't the case and Amy brushed the thought a side as not every one was as over sexed as her.

Mandy was in her late twenties, shoulder length jet-black hair, she was slim but not too skinny and had long legs that Amy thought seemed to go on forever. The two women chatted and Amy tried to keep her eyes focused on Mandy's as the summer dress was see through and Mandy's black bra and panties were quite evident. Every now and then Mandy would tug the dress down revealing her cleavage a little more, Amy kept dismissing her actions as she didn't want a new friendship ruined by her own wants and desires as she had mis read other people in the past with regretfull circumstances.

Mandy looked straight into Amy's eyes and told her how she had really found Amy's story a huge turn on just as she thought most of the women in the class including the lecturer. Both the women laughed at the thought of the sixty year old lecturer having to go lie down at the end of today's group. Mandy went on to say that unlike the rest of the class she suspected it was a true encounter for Amy and in fact Julie Witherspoon the supposed author was of course Amy.

Amy sheepishly smiled and admitted it in fact was her who had written the story and Peter had been a one-night stand.

"You're wicked," proclaimed Mandy.

Mandy was so impressed with Amy's adventures, she explained she could only dream of having such an encounter, all through her five year marriage her sex life had not even come close to Amy's one encounter, and now it was just too hard to find a man who found her attractive.

"Now stop that," You're gorgeous, said Amy.

Mandy blushed, "well anyway it's a great story I hope you will give me a copy of it sometime."

Amy smiled and thought here goes nothing.

"We could act out the story, I have a strap on if you know what I mean, its not Peter but it feels nearly the same," Amy announced.

Mandy looked embarrassed and Amy thought she had come on too strong and now Mandy would make an excuse and ask for a lift to the train station. Mandy looked at Amy for what felt like an eternity and then explained she had not been with another woman before and that she would love to act out the story with Amy the only thing holding her back was the that she did not want to look foolish if she couldn't handle it.

Amy told Mandy that if she wanted to stop at anytime she only had to say so and she would not think anything different of her, she really enjoyed Mandy's friendship and she wouldn't allow a little awkward sex to ruin it.

Amy led Mandy by the hand up the stairs to the bedroom and the two quickly undressed. Amy shuffled around in her top draw and found the strap on she stepped into its supports and wriggled around until she positioned the clit stimulator against hers.

"Wow was Peter's as big as that," announced Mandy.

Amy just smiled and nodded her head.

Amy held Mandy's hand and pulled her closer to her, both women took a deep breath as their nipples touched, Amy wanted to touch and caress Mandy's full breasts and finger her pussy except she knew she had to keep to the story. Amy placed her hands on Mandy's buttocks pulling her closer to her, Mandy sighed as the latex cock pushed against her pelvic bone, Amy softly kissed her neck and nibbled Mandy's ear.

Mandy wanted to cum, the touch of another woman was sending her mind into a spin, she could smell sex something she had longed for and she wanted to have an orgasm with out doing it herself. Mandy placed her hands on Amy's shoulders and pushed her to her knees, she then positioned herself on all fours pushing her swollen pussy upwards, Amy went to enter her and then stopped as Mandy grabbed the cock and ran it up and down her pussy and with one swift movement pushed the cock deep into her aching drenched cunt, the motion making Amy grab Mandy's hips to keep her balance.

Mandy felt the thick cock against the walls of her cunt stretching her skin. Amy pulled Mandy closer forcing the cock deeper and as it hit the top of Mandy's pussy her body shook as her orgasm erupted from deep inside her, she screamed with ecstasy and cried out for Amy to fuck her harder.

"I want you to cum with," Mandy yelled.

Amy moved faster imitating Peter all the way in and then drawing her cock to the edge of Mandy's pussy, Amy wanted to cum, her hard exposed clit against the cocks stimulator made her push harder into Mandy's hole, her breathing became heavier and heavier, Mandy urged Amy to cum she couldn't hold on much longer, Amy thrust her cock deep into Mandy and held it as her clit pulsed against the latex, Amy let out a cry as she came, the noise of Amy cumming ,sent another eruption through Mandy's pussy and she rocked back and forth against Amy and the strap on.

They lay in each others arms both breathing heavy and softly kissing.

"So did the story live up to your expectations?" Inquired Amy.

"It certainly did, replied Mandy; the story isn't over yet though is it?" And with that she laid on her tummy with her arse in the air.

Amy's eyes lit up, "no it's not finished yet."

The end

Hudson
Hudson
131 Followers