Amy - The Amazon (Usually) Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"One way to find out," Amy shrugged. They made a beeline for the larger section. Finding any underwear was naught but a dream for her, but shirts and pants were still possible. If not, then she would have to get them custom made. Expenses weren't an issue, she had another modelling gig scheduled for next week - her manager was eager to picture her before she had another 'random' growth spurt - but the wait posed a problem.

College worked as a pastime for her. She enjoyed the atmosphere and learning, but her path in life was already decided. Model for long as she could, save what she earned and retire to her lavish mansion with Amanda and a small harem of maids. The last part was more a fantasy than a plan, though. Even so, she didn't intend to miss classes when possible. Getting kicked out would remove her from Amanda's immediate life.

"What about this?" Amanda pulled out a massive t-shirt, plain white with navy blue trimmings.

"It should reach the hips at least," Amy said and took it, adding the garment to her meagre pile of potential purchases. Two, now three shirts, a pair of jeans and a couple of skirts, "This looks nice." She took a long, flowing dress from a top hook, one which would require a pole to reach for any other person.

"Looks a bit small," Amanda noted.

"Still worth a shot," Amy added it to her pile and moved on. Before long, they'd exhausted their options and headed to the changing rooms. Amanda took a seat outside and pulled out her phone, while Amy hunched over in the cramped space afforded to her. She gasped in relief as her breasts flopped into the open. The Amazon sat down, legs splayed out let her groin breathe. Her toes reached the opposite wall with ease.

In the end, two shirts and one skirt fit. The dress was a lost cause, it lifted her breasts into a spectacular cleavage but bit into her flesh. A shame. Her wardrobe consisted of casual clothes, nothing suitable for formal wear. She would speak with her manager about getting something made for her.

In the meantime, she wanted to play.

"Amanda? Could you help me out, please?" Amy asked as she stroked her shaft to life. She swallowed back her moans. Blood flooded her cock and raised it higher, until it stood tall and proud, its broad, purple head level with her ripe, cherry pink nipples.

Amanda stepped into the room, "Sure. What's up?" She paused at the sight of Amy, legs spread wide and cock hard as stone, one hand on it and her breast. A portrait of oversized lust. The smaller futa locked the door, "Really?"

"Yep," Amy grinned.

"We just fucked for two days straight. My pussy can't handle another round," Amanda groaned, "Although, I could do with something to drink."

"I've got plenty of 'milk', you just have to work for it."

"Well, now I'm not so sure," Amanda chuckled as she pulled Amy's legs together and straddled them. She pulled off her shirt and unclasped her bra, sighing as her shapely breasts were released. Though caught on the brink of too large, each mound sat pert on her chest. They overflowed into her trim waist, framed her navel and expanded to match her hips. Dark pink nubs protruded from their peaks, excited and hungry for attention.

"You're so hot," Amy said. Her hands left her own body to cup Amanda's, sliding across her splendour and savouring it, as a designer might enjoy fine silk.

"You're hotter," Amanda blushed and returned the favour. Her fingers traced reverent patterns in Amy's skin, taking bolder strokes as she approached the tits, before she sank her hands into the soft vastness of her lover. Amy's cock palpitated at her touch.

"I won't argue with you," Amy smirked and kissed her. She pulled Amanda in close, pressing their bodies together against her prick, "You'd better get drinking, unless you want to spill it all."

"I kind of do," Amanda said. Her hands kept moving, groping at the overabundance of tit-flesh mashed against her own adequate bust, while her hips took on a mind of their own, rolling and grinding into Amy, "But I am pretty thirsty." She pulled back and relinquished her grip on her lover's heavy tits, instead moving to the Amazonian cock.

Amanda's fingers tried and failed to meet around its girth. Each throbbing vein strengthened the iron erection and kept its broad crown swollen and lustful. She gazed down upon it, observing as a slit opened and unleashed a deluge of slick pre upon her fingers, and leaned in until her lips captured the tip. Pleasure urged Amy's hips skyward, driving her egregious length deeper.

The Amazon moaned and leaned back. She tangled a hand in Amanda's hair and gently urged her to and fro, cooing as her tongue fluttered and cheeks caved in. Saliva surrounded and leaked down her prick. Amanda worked her hands in tandem with Amy's lavish pulls, they slid across the astounding length with ease, lathered in cock-slime, as the giant futa's spare hand pinched and tweaked her smaller nipple.

Few people matched Amanda in Amy's mind. Her full, inviting lips caressed her dick as it fucked her mouth, while her tongue swirled and spasmed in delight, whipping against it to spark bursts of pleasure. Amy moaned and pulled harder, sliding Amanda down inch upon inch of Amazon cock. Its size bulged from her gorgeous throat as her uvula was tormented.

"So tight," Amy praised and tugged on her girlfriend's teat until she whimpered in pain. The vibrations bounced through Amy's cock and ricocheted off her nerve-endings, leaping to her brain, which signalled her balls to release extra pre. The clear goo poured down Amanda's oesophagus and spurred her to cough, sending a mixture of spit and slime onto Amy's crotch. She yanked back and rasped for breath.

"Jesus, how am I still thirsty? You must've shot a few ounces into me," Amanda said and brought her covered hands to Amy's balls, massaging the twin orbs to encourage more, "You'd better give me a big load."

"Always," Amy said. Her cock throbbed between them, its peak level with Amanda's plush lips. Saliva glistened on her prick under the florescent lights above, while a fresh dollop of pre-cum oozed out and down her length. Amanda's eyes followed it. She pushed herself to the floor, pressed her tongue to the base and caught the drop, then pressed her muscle flat as she licked up to the head and reclaimed her throne atop Amy's thighs. Splatters of spit and pre decorated her torso.

"You're too big," Amanda groaned and pulled the herculean dick to her as if it were a separate lover. It slid between her tits, the head a close match for their size, "I feel tiny. This, hmm, this thing is half as tall as I am. What am I supposed to do with it?" She pressed her forearms into her boobs and sank. She couldn't cover it all, not at her size. Even Clary's mammoth tits would struggle.

"That feels nice," Amy sighed. Her cock jettisoned extra pre in its own approval, lubricating the makeshift hole. Amanda's breasts were doused in the stuff and shone in the electric light, a perfect view for a delicious sensation. The Amazon toyed with her lover's peaks, pulling and grinding them until they were red and puffy, at which point she moved lower and massaged Amanda's clothed ass. Her hands encompassed each cheek with room to spare.

Amanda hunched over and angled her hips into Amy's grasp. She lowered her head to her chest, where the mammoth cock head rose and fell, each rise smeared pre across her lips. Her tongue fell free and lapped across the tip as it came to meet her, offering another taste of Amy's thick, slimy pre.

The outside faded into the background. Its sights and sounds became muted as Amy indulged in her lover, fixated on how her tits jiggled with every full-bodied bounce and the sensation of their vast plushness as it collided with her bloated ball sack. Cum roiled within the orbs at every strike, each sperm eager to be released into this gorgeous woman. Despite the countless quadrillions that had already been inside her.

And she deserves every single one. Amy thought, enamoured by her girl's exquisite motions and demeanour. Tongue out, face slurred with sloppy pre, and tits bouncing, Amanda commanded her attention. Her breasts weren't massive like Clary's, nor was her ass as robust as Dana's, but she was stunning regardless. More so than ever now that she stood almost three feet below Amy.

Amy thrust her hips with Amanda's bounces, ramping the pace toward her orgasm. She gasped and moaned as she slid her hands up the loose shorts and into Amanda's panties. Ignoring her cock, Amy went through the short futa's sopping wet pussy.

"You gonna cum with me, Maddy?" Amy asked, using the rare nickname to coax her into a swifter release.

"Uh huh!" Amanda nodded, rocking her hips into Amy's fingers as they spread her nether lips and explored her depths. One curled against her g-spot, another delved deeper and deeper until it tickled her cervix, while the others danced against her lurid walls.

"You're so fucking wet! It's pouring past my fingers! You gonna cum soon?"

"Yes!" Amanda panted, then muffled herself as she abandoned the tit fuck and stuffed her gullet full of cock. The abrupt embrace set Amy off.

"Cumming! You cum too, Maddy! Cum as I stuff your stomach!"

Outside, a customer assistant knocked on the door in worry, yet went unheeded. She could have been miles away for all the effect she had. Amy clenched her jaw to quiet herself, while Amanda screamed in bliss around her staggering cock. Customers looked to the changing room at the sound of their futile efforts at disguising their pleasure. Everything melted as Amy gave Amanda the drink she claimed to need.

"Mwah!" Amanda pulled back with one final, slobbery kiss on Amy's cock. Strings of spit and cum bridged the two, and quivered with each of Amanda's laboured breaths. Her tongue gathered the leftover filth and brought it inside, where she savoured the lewd, delicious bitter flavour.

"Come here," Amy said and pulled the gorgeous redhead close to devour her lips.

"Hmm, I can't get enough of this feeling," Amanda said once they parted. She cupped her belly as she waited for Amy to get dressed, it bulged from her sleek frame like a pregnant woman's, though hers rippled with every slight move.

"I almost envy you," Amy chuckled.

"Don't lie, you wish I could fill you up like this."

"Yeah," Amy said, gazing at her now fecund lover then at her own, chiselled stomach, "But I'll get a rough idea one day."

"You wanna be a mom?"

"Of course! It'd be such a waste if I didn't. Don't you think so?"

"So," Amanda contemplated her swollen gut, "If we're still together by then, do you want to get each other pregnant?"

"I thought that went without saying," Amy giggled and loomed over her, grinning in adoration for the small, but no less lovely futa.

"Hopefully you don't grow too much before then. Too much bigger and I won't be able to fit you in me," Amanda said.

"If that happens, we'll just get Eliza to make a stretching potion or something."

"She's a scientist, not a witch, Amy."

"Might as well be," Amy shrugged.

"Fair enough. So, did they fit?" Amanda asked with a nod to the discarded pile of clothes.

"Huh? Oh, yeah. A couple. Probably the best I can hope for right now. Just hope I don't get bigger too fast."

"Well, as long as you don't use the formula again, you won't grow," Amanda reminded her.

"Yeah," Amy nodded and gathered the clothes, "Imagine if I used too much and it made me, like, fifteen feet tall or something."

"I wouldn't complain," Amanda said with a mischievous grin and left. She winked to a woman standing nearby, who quickly walked away as Amy stepped out. Other nearby customers followed suite and busied themselves, looking anywhere but at the awe-inspiring Amazon and her lover.

"Think anyone heard us?" Amy asked.

"Maybe a few," Amanda giggled.

Clothes purchased, they left for the next clothes store. Amy's problem could be fixed with a simple poncho or muumuu, but she refused the notion. Since entering college, and discovering the wonders of sex, Amy was resolute about wearing tight clothes. If they didn't show off her stunning figure, they weren't worth it.

They soon left with a disappointing haul. Amy regarded the contents with a disappointed grimace. Four shirts, two pairs of jeans, a lone skirt and a dress, none of which stood a chance if she grew any bigger. Custom-made was her only option it seemed. Not that she minded. She wasn't fashionably inclined, happy to wear whatever so long as it conformed to her, but designing her own clothes was an interesting venture. Though the actual designers often disregarded her decisions in favour of better ones.

"How much is it gonna cost?" Amanda asked.

"Dunno," Amy shrugged, "Doesn't matter really. I've got a few gigs lined up for next week, plus they really want to keep me around. I think they'll give me a discount."

"Since when were you so devious?"

"I think it was around the time I met you."

"Fair point."

They walked through crowds without concern. People stopped and stared, others wolf-whistled, some shouted insults. Amanda went untargeted, her figure and cock inconspicuous beside Amy's stature. Few people said anything up close, able to see the refined muscle that rippled under the Amazon's skin, her every movement carried power behind it. Some, women mostly, stared at one part with rapt attention. Amanda giggled when they turned a corner onto a less crowded road.

"What's so funny?" Amy asked.

"I'm beginning to think I'll have to chain you up," Amanda said.

"What for?"

"If I don't, someone might steal you from me," Amanda smirked, "There's an idea for a roleplay. Someone takes me from you and you have to fuck my captors for my freedom. So romantic."

"No one could take me from you," Amy vowed and swept her small girlfriend off her feet to hold her high. She weighed nothing in Amy's arms, yet her weight was crushing as well, as though if she dropped her, everything would crumble.

"I know," Amanda breathed deep and rested her head on Amy's shoulder, happy to be carried, "Hmm, you're my loyal Amazon warrior."

"If you say so," Amy chuckled. They came to a stop at the newest pizza joint, obvious against the urban backdrop with its fresh coat of paint and, as of yet, unvandalized walls. It was a prime location, though, with plenty of lazy slums who would rather empty their wallets for an easy meal than cook it themselves.

It was remodelled from a seedy bar. Now it paid homage to kid-friendly pizza places, with textile floors and a pair of arcade machines in a corner. A makeshift bar functioned as the counter at the centre, behind it taps for lemonade, coke and other sodas lined the wall. Ornate glasses stacked the shelves, though they seemed more for decoration. Only eight tables occupied the floor and even fewer people sat at them.

"Hello, uh, ladies," the 'bartender' welcomed, though he took a quick look at them and noticed their unfeminine bulges. He grumbled something under his breath, a slur against futanari Amy assumed, "What'll it be?"

"An extra-large meat feast, extra bacon and cheese, with the biggest glass of coke I can get," Amy said, taking a quick look at the chalkboard menu. A hungry Amazon was a focused Amazon. She'd heard Amanda say that before.

"I'll just have a small, plain cheese and a medium Pepsi, please," Amanda ordered. They sat at the bar, grinning to one another at his disdain as he placed the order. Under law, no establishment could refuse service to a futa, not without just reason. It was stricter in that town, given its proximity to the progressive college.

"Frank, I'm going on break!" The bartender yelled to the back as he stepped out a side door. Not long after and their pizzas were placed before the two by an apologetic waitress.

"So, what's the plain after this?" Amanda inquired around a mouthful of gooey pizza.

"Well," Amy contemplated a faint rim on the wood beneath her, "I'm thinking I return the favour for earlier while we eat, then we go home and snuggle for a bit."

"You can't be serious?"

"What? I like to snuggle."

"No, the other part. There's no way you can get away with what you're thinking."

"Oh? And what am I thinking?"

"You're going to give me a handjob," Amanda said and glanced down. The top of the bar extended a few inches further than the rest, giving her an ideal spot where only someone with a good angle would see her cock. She checked behind her and saw that the few other patrons were facing away. None seemed in a hurry to finish and pay. And the bartender only poked his head in every few minutes, before ducking out again. He wouldn't come back until they were gone.

"If you say so," Amy snickered and reached over. The barstools were close together, allowing Amy's long arm to reach around Amanda and grope at her crotch. The shorter futa sighed and adjusted herself at the touch, sliding further under the cover provided. Amy's fingers worked at the crotch of her shorts, pressing at key points to arouse Amanda's cock. It swelled against the Amazon's hand, straining for release.

Amy took a large bite as she pinched her girlfriend's zipper and slid it down. Each segment released the pressure, until the bulbous shape of her panties came into view. She pulled them to the side and unleashed the hand-filling mast. Amanda moaned softly as the air brushed against her sensitive tip, then at the warmth of Amy's hand as it curled around her.

"I love your cock," Amy said, earning a giggle, "I mean it." Her own cock was a tower wreathed in angry veins, capped by a blunt head coloured a deep, lustful purple. Amanda's, however, sported a single, bulbous vein along its underside that led to her own bulbous peak. She was prolific for her size, already spitting pre-cum.

"I know you do," Amanda murmured. Amy dug her hand into the opening of her lover's shorts to fondle her testes, heedless to any potential onlookers around her. The oblong shapes sloshed with cum, replenished after their fun in the changing room. Amy traced her fingernails across the sensitive flesh and up Amanda's shaft, before she poked the slit at her peak. A slimy rope of pre clung to her as she pulled back.

"Get on my lap," Amy said.

"Huh?" Before Amanda could comprehend her words, Amy picked up and set the futa on her lap, ass flush against the striking bulge. The Amazon brought her other hand into the mix, using one to stroke and squeeze her lover's prick, while the other rolled her balls. To anyone behind them, she looked to be hugging Amanda. At worst, she was tickling her.

"Feed me some pizza."

"O-okay," Amanda gasped and handfed some of Amy's lunch to her, even as her cock was handled by huge, yet dexterous hands. Fingers squeezed at expert intervals, striking her erogenous zones at her most vulnerable moments, and knuckles brushed against her pussy, "I'm gonna ruin my shorts."

"That's fine," Amy whispered into her ear, "If you're embarrassed, I'll carry you against my chest, like a baby."

"Shut up," Amanda said, though her muscles relaxed and her cock stiffened. Only insanity could deter someone from craving such close proximity to Amy's tits, especially with cum running out her shorts, "Where's am I gonna cum?"

"That's a surprise," Amy giggled and hastened her strokes. Amanda leaned back into the Amazon's huge tits. Her weight forced the shirt to sink into the valley, framing her head with the fleshy mountains. Nowhere else but there would she find a better set of pillows.

Amy slowed her strokes to linger on the head. She rubbed along its tip, urging greater dollops of pre-cum to spew forth, turning her hand slippery. It glided along the length regardless of her tight grip. Amanda turned her head to the side and buried her mouth in Amy's breast, stifling the crescendo of her moans. Her hips moved with Amy, grinding into the hardening bulge beneath her.