Amy - The Amazon (Usually) Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm gonna cum soon," Amanda breathed.

"Don't hold back."

"But..."

"Don't. Hold. Back." Amy punctuated with word with a terse squeeze on her lover's shaft and scrotum.

"Okay," Amanda nodded. Her hands gripped Amy's thighs as her body tensed, pleasure rising and pouring through her.

"Your cock's throbbing like mad. You're grinding against me. If you're gonna cum, just cum. Cum in front of the adoring public."

"Fuck!" Amanda squeaked and bit into the Amazon's breast. White exploded from her dark cock head. It would splash against the bar and onto them and the floor. Everyone would know. They'd see her jizz splattering everywhere.

But it didn't. Her cock was angled down and, rather than the harsh splash she expected, she heard soft thuds and squelches. Amanda glanced down through glazed eyes and saw Amy's pizza held under the bar, with the shooting cock trained on it. The shorter futa's body spasmed as she released a thicker wave. When it was over, a few drops had landed on the bar. Everything else, every ounce of her prolific load, had drenched Amy's pizza.

Amy zipped Amanda's shorts back up, leaving her cock to drool into her panties. She licked her lips at the semen sauced confection before her. She picked up a slice and shovelled it into her mouth, moaning at the flavour, a trail of cum slid down her chin before she caught it on her thumb and licked it clean.

"Want a piece?" Amy offered.

"Just a bite," Amanda said. She hadn't tried cumming on food before, the prospect never crossed her mind, but she couldn't deny how lewd it was to see Amy eating her cum like that.

"Here," Amy tore off a bit, dunked it in the thick slop, and handed it Amanda, who opened her mouth, "Really?" Amy chuckled and fed her the piece.

"It's good?" Amanda blinked in surprise.

"Of course it is. It's pizza and your cum. Can't beat that combo."

"You've tried this before?"

"Nope, but I'm confident," Amy smirked and resumed her lurid feast. She paused with the final slice in her hand and grabbed her soda, mostly untouched, and slid a large helping of cum into it, stirred the thick gunk around, then took a long drink. A grimace contorted her face, "That's not a good combo."

"I fucking love you, you know that?" Amanda said.

"I doubt you would've let anyone else jerk you off in public, so... yeah," they shared in one another's laughter, relaxed after getting away with their exhibitionist stunt. Amanda's pocket vibrated.

"That's yours," Amanda handed Amy her phone. The Amazon couldn't carry it around with her, since her clothes were too tight to use their pockets, and she didn't own a bag.

"Hi, Joanne. What's up?" Amy asked.

"I've got a new gig lined up for next week. It's for 'tall women'. They heard about how huge you are, babe, so they want you in. Big bucks up front too."

"Great! But aren't they freaked out that I'm a futa?"

"Nah. Not these guys. They used to thrive on the seedy side of the internet. Love futanari."

"Okay. Anything I need to bring or prepare?"

"They'd like you to bring someone 'normal' sized. They have to be hot, though."

"I've got just the person," Amy said with a wink to her girlfriend.

"I'll see you at the shoot, Amy. I hope you remember why I'm not charging you."

"Yes. I'll be ready, don't worry. Bye, Joanne," Amy hung up and handed her phone over.

"So, what was that about?" Amanda asked.

"Ever thought about being a model?"