Amy - The Amazon (Usually) Ch. 06

Story Info
Too Much... Then Too Little?
6.9k words
4.83
13.5k
10

Part 6 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/01/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,820 Followers

Amanda yawned and stretched to pop her joints. She didn't have classes that day, though Amy did. Despite the Amazon's protests, Amanda convinced her to go, largely to let her body relax after last week and the subsequent nights thereafter. Turned out she could only handle so much of Amy's new size. Her pussy ached in satisfied exhaustion, still loose from last night, and her balls were desperate for a chance to refill. She didn't want to so much as touch her reddened cock.

It was a blessing that she took the day, as Eliza had finished tinkering with new formulas. The scientist wasn't to be reckoned with when she got inspired, and Amy had done that and more. Eliza called it a challenge to shrink the eight-foot futa back to two-feet, however she wanted to try other things. She wouldn't say when asked, but promised they'd be enjoyable.

As such, Amanda was on her way to the science building. It was a pleasant enough day for a walk, the sun on her head and wind bellowing through her summer dress. She rarely used it in favour of more daring clothes, though the last thing she wanted was sexual attention. For the next few hours. Futanari recovered from sex faster than most would heal a scratch or small bruise. Before nightfall, her cock would be its normal shade and her pussy salivating for Amazon cock.

In Eliza's lab, she found the petite futa examining a series of vials. All were a range of colours, from clear as water to a fiery pink. Eliza tapped at her tablet, muttering to herself until she heard the soft clap of the door. She turned, grin on her face, which fell at the sight of Amanda and no one else.

"Oh, I thought Amy would be here."

"She had classes," Amanda said and strolled over, ignoring the disappointed pout, "So, these are the new formulas?"

"Yes. I had hoped Amy would try them here, but I suppose that's not possible. Anyway, let me run you down the line. From left to right, you have your average Shrinkage formula," she tapped the clear one, then a blue vial, "This shrinks specific parts. Of course, I don't know if they'd grow or not. It's sibling here is the opposite and grows them instead. I've yet to isolate how to cause it for the entire body, but I imagine I'm close. It's all temporary of course. Just a quick injection into the desired part and et voilà."

Amanda nodded and listened to the explanations, though the last two were of little interest. Last thing she wanted was her darling behemoth to grow disproportionately, nor would she dream of shrinking her. Perhaps if she was sore, otherwise she found no reason for them.

"Hmm, I see you're not impressed, then feast your eyes on these two." Eliza came to the last, one a regal purple and the other pink.

"Okay, what do they do?" Amanda asked.

"The purple temporarily augments cum," Eliza said with a proud smirk, "From its viscosity to the amount itself. If you're looking to get knocked up, trust me, this is perfect."

"Maybe not just yet," Amanda said, her cheeks warm. She didn't like thinking about her and Amy's future often, college romances usually don't last very long, and between them they slept around. It seemed inevitable that they'd find someone else and drift apart. Until then, she was happy to live day to day with her gorgeous Amazonian girlfriend.

"Don't worry, it makes the new sperm sterile. Everything here still has kinks to work out," Eliza sighed and scrolled through her data, "It's amazing how difficult it is to make the body shrink and grow."

"Hmm, I bet," Amanda took the basic vial and palmed it, then at the specific growth formula, "Hey, any idea if these will work on other people?"

"Can't say. I used Amy's DNA as the base for the moment. Did you know that Amazons grow far longer than others? Most humans stop development by twenty-five, but an what I've seen implies that Amy could grow well into her thirties. Even without the growth factor of my formulas, she would be gigantic. Don't you think?"

Amanda hid an erection. The difference in size between her and Amy was already incredible, almost three whole feet, but it could be more. If Amy grew enough, she could pick Amanda up with one hand, or have breasts so huge they were like king-sized waterbeds. Like they weren't massive enough. She shook the thoughts off and focused.

"Well, you made this growing potion-"

"Formula!" Eliza snapped.

"Sorry. 'Formula'. Could you make someone extra stretchy? I love Amy, but her cock right now is hard to handle. Especially with all that power behind it," Amanda explained, a flutter of lust working through her aching snatch.

"Oh, now there's a thought. It should be simple enough. Perhaps a variation on the growth formula, although I don't it will be that easy. Here, you take those, and I'll get to work," Eliza bounced around the lab, gathering possible components. Her bulge shifted and enlarged.

"I see someone's excited by the idea," Amanda said as she pocketed the vials.

"Shut up! I'm working. Now, shoo."

Amy had classes until 2PM. It had just gone twelve, so Amanda headed to the cafeteria. There, she thumbed through the various formulas. Eliza had gone overboard. They didn't need so many, just one that would shrink Amy to her adorable two-feet self. Not that it affected her curves much. Even at that size, most normal women would take umbrage with her breast size. Her cock wasn't anything to sneeze at either.

She couldn't wait until they did it again. What should she roleplay next? Perhaps a dragon that captured Amy to sire its children, or to add to its den of riches. Amy was absolutely worth more than any gold or diamond. Or she'd be the evil villain and Amy the hero, shrunken by a curse. Other choices whirled around until she calmed the idea. Before that, she wanted to enjoy Amy's current majesty.

"Hmm," she hummed and palmed the cum augmentation vial. If it amped production high enough, Amy's already huge balls might inflate. It was only temporary. Amanda separated it from the others, her mind set. As she ate, her libido surged in daydreams, forcing her genitals back into fighting shape. Tonight would be messy.

She returned to the sorority house long before Amy. A relief, as she needed to make sure people knew not to interrupt. Most nights her sorority sisters had the decency to give her and Amy privacy, but given the number of threesomes and orgies they hosted, it was inevitable that someone would walk in. Not this time. Amanda wanted every drop of Amy to herself. She stuck a pin by her and Amy's name on the room board, so no one would enter uninvited.

She might regret that choice come morning when she staggered to class with cum pouring from her stretched out pussy. A shudder ran along her spine and into her groin. At Amy's current size, that was more likely than not. Amanda pushed any worry, and desire, aside for the moment. She went to their room and put the vials away. The pink one caught her eye. Eliza hadn't explained what it did.

Maybe she should call and find out? No, the scientist turned her phone off when she got excited, and Amanda had no doubt that she was. Just leave it for tomorrow, she thought. She kept the orange out on a bedside table to avoid a mistake. Alongside it was several bottles of lube, muscle relaxants and some rope. In case she wanted Amy even more backed up.

Preparations finished, Amanda did the only thing she wanted more than to see Amy. Sleep. Last night was long and exhausting and, though her body had mostly healed any aches in her lower half, she was tired. Not to mention she expected a repeat tonight. At the least.

Doors made for interesting obstacles during the rush between classes. People swarmed to exit and blocked Amy's path. She might have waited if her own schedule wasn't crammed to the point it overflowed, leaving just a few minutes to reach the next lecture. None of which would be an issue if Amanda hadn't talked her into it. 'Think of your grades' and 'what if they kick you out'. Like they would; she was a model with an unbeaten record in volleyball. All she did was attract attention.

Even the regular attendants at the college stopped and stared when she strode past. Joanne had provided an ensemble of outfits that fit her new dimensions, just loose enough that imaginations went haywire trying to imagine her intricacies. Such as what her cock looked like. Anyone could tell it was huge from the bulge, but what about the veins, the colour, or if she was circumcised. The same was true for her breasts.

More than a few of the taller students bumped into her on purpose. She heard them muttering afterwards, about how her tits were real, no implants could be that soft. Amy shared their enthusiasm. During the duller lectures, she would cup and roll the flesh between her hands. It took both just to handle one. Oh, but they were delicious.

Their shape held strong, yet they poured between her fingers at the slightest pressure. She didn't wear a bra, comfortable with their weight, and, though she didn't say, titillated by the eyes that followed her plump nipples. None of the staff reprimanded her. Given that bras for her size were nigh-impossible to make.

In her last class of the day, she laid them on the table and rested her head in the portable cushions. They splayed across the table, well past her shoulders in width and even threatened to roll off the front. A girl sat in front of her struggled not to gawk. Amy giggled at the discrepancy between their head and her breasts, which were at least twice the latter's size. Oh, she couldn't wait to smother Amanda in them when she got home.

Shrinking was amazing. Taking on a perspective most people had around her painted the world in a new light, but being so huge that she dwarfed almost everyone else made her underwear tighten. Like last night, when Amanda rode her cock. It protruded from her groin all the way past her breasts, while the normal girl's insides squeezed and pulled on her for more. She licked her lips at the memory of her lover's plush ass sat against her equally large balls.

Or when Amanda faltered and collapsed atop her breast. She sank in, the flesh almost consuming her in its expansiveness. The smaller futa wasn't done, of course, as she stroked a nipple like it was a small cock, and kissed and suckled on all the flesh her tiny mouth could reach. Through it all she nursed a full-term cum baby with more leaking from her.

"Um, Amy?" The girl in front said.

"Hmm?" Amy raised her head, blinking the sleep from her eyes. She must've dozed off. Understandable. The room was warm, boring stuff was being said, and her boobs and ass made for the perfect comfort.

"Your, uh, dick is hard."

"Oh, shit. Really?" Amy groaned and sat upright, now feeling the tremendous heft of her cock. At two-feet, it could've cleared the table with ease, instead it strained her jeans. No luck, she thought and patted the aching log. Her clothes were reinforced to avoid such situations. Unless she grew again, they'd hold strong. She could tear them, but where was the fun if she did all her dick's dirty work.

"Also the lectures done."

"Finally!" Amy surged to her feet and stretched, arching her back, "Thanks for waking me up."

"No problem," the girl said, as if in a daze. Her eyes followed Amy's every motion, darting between how they made her tits wobble like jelly, or pronounced her cock in its prison, and, of course, at her sheer enormity. The lecture had several layers leading to the front, with Amy a step above the girl, she appeared like a behemoth.

"Like what you see?" Amy asked, catching her eye.

"Yes..." the girl looked away, hesitant but honest. Not like some of the shy ones Amy caught staring.

"If I get another hard-on while I'm snoozing," Amy said and bent down to whisper the rest in her ear, "Feel free to touch." Her new friend shuddered, blushed and all but ran from the room, holding a bag to her crotch. It was odd to find a futa that hadn't joined the sorority, but not unwelcome. Part of the fun would be discovering whether she hid a monster or not.

Amy regarded her own conspicuous beast and gave it a pat. The erection had dwindled when she stood, the blood rushing back into her legs, though it remained bulbous. People would need to give a wide berth if they didn't want to get a dick in the chest. She sighed, imagining a bizarre world where everyone walked naked through the halls, with her height and cock so immense that they could give her boob-jobs as they strolled by. Her erection surged at the thought.

"Okay, let's get you to Maddy. Hope she's feeling better," Amy mused. She loved the shorter futa, but she'd raid the sorority if necessary, stretching every pussy that wanted a shot at her. Dana would want a shot. It didn't take much to rile her up, just a quick tease about their size difference and suddenly she was the biggest slut on or off campus.

Back in the house, she found her room pinned. She beamed at the sight and took the stairs three at a time, long legs pulling her cock toward its fated destination. Housemates saw her and shook their heads, knowing it would be another long night. No one complained. The soundproofing prevented most noises from escaping, and they got off to it. Amy finished her ascent and opened her bedroom door. At the centre of her majestic bed, curled up and adorable, laid Amanda's slumbering form.

Amy tiptoed over and knelt beside her lover, "You're so cute when you sleep." The slumbering futa turned over, as if to face her. Amanda's lips were parted, soft breaths escaping as her chest rose and fell. If she respired too fast her breasts would jiggle. The nipples were hard, poking slight dents into the sheet. It had been a long night, Amy reasoned, then noticed the slowly rising erection.

"Oh, naughty girl," Amy whispered and kissed her forehead, while a hand reached under the covers to find the scarcely clad cock. Just a pair of underwear restrained it, forcing the shaft to curve against them. She pulled them aside and cooed at the heat of it. A fine layer of sweat clung to the cock, creating a sultry mugginess that Amy adored. She took a whiff and sighed as if sampling a luxurious bouquet. Amanda had been horny for a while now.

Amy peeled the covers away and urged Amanda's crotch to face her. Ever since her growth, she hadn't reciprocated the level of oral love she got, and with her Amazonian maw it should be an experience all its own for Amanda. The cock rose to meet her lips, which kissed the spongy head, then down the velvet-sheathed steel, lower and lower until she met the balls. Plump and excited, they filled her mouth nicely.

"A-Amy?" Amanda groaned in her sleep.

"Aww, you even dream about me," Amy giggled and ran her tongue over the scrotum, cooing at the salty air and musk around it, then back up the shaft. She swirled it around the head, lathering it in her spit, before she swallowed it. She popped off a second later and sank low. One massive hand stroked as the other cradled the sack, while her tongue dipped beneath it and found a tangy treasure. Before they got started, she would make sure Amanda came at least once. It was only fair after the number of loads Amy had dumped down her throat.

She rolled her tongue along the folds. Juices flowed in response, more of her lover's sweetness for her tongue to rejoice in, while the cock pulsed in her hand. A trickle of pre-cum pulled her tongue away. Amanda moaned in her sleep, her hips bucked toward the missing muscle, but Amy had other plans. She replaced her tongue with a finger, sliding it past Amanda's lips and parting her tight walls. As it rolled around inside her, Amy swallowed the cock head.

At fourteen inches, Amanda was impressively endowed, but Amy's size made it almost average. That didn't change the taste, or her adoration for who it was attached to. She sank down the shaft, tongue undulating against it, while she added a second finger to Amanda's tunnel. Moisture instantly coated the new digit, the walls clamping and sucking on it. Her lover groaned and grabbed at her breasts.

Was she still dreaming, or had she woken up? Amy wondered but she left it alone. This was for Amanda's pleasure. Amy dropped to the base, tongue snaking out to mess with the futa's balls. The skin had tightened, pleasure building toward orgasm and notching her production into overdrive.

"Time to wake up my sleeping beauty," Amy said into the fragrant stream of pre-cum and added a third finger to the mix, while she throated the cock once more. It throbbed and painted her gullet in its glossy pre. Amanda's pussy clenched around her, pulling the fingers to the cervix, as the smaller futa gasped awake. She grasped the situation and moaned, reaching down to hold Amy in place.

Semen burst forth in dense ropes. It splashed against Amy's oesophagus and poured into her stomach, filling it to the brink of overflowing. She swallowed and sucked on the spewing rod, moving her fingers in a come hither motion, urging more to spray out. Even her Amazonian belly was filled before long, and her hand doused in Amanda's juices. Amy pulled off with a moan, the dregs leaking onto her tongue. She opened her mouth for her lover's approval, then swallowed the thick dickgirl cream.

"That's, hmm, one hell of a way to wake up," Amanda said and pulled her up into a kiss.

"I figured I owed you a good orgasm," Amy giggled, coming to tower above her girlfriend. Her cock wormed its way out from her sweatpants, its sheer weight pushing them down so it hung over Amanda's face. The flagging erection beneath Amy resurged at the sight of its oversized lover.

"Hold your horses," the smaller futa kissed the head, coming away with a longing sigh, "Eliza gave me something interesting." She reached for the table but had rolled away in her sleep. She wriggled to try and get free, though Amy refused to move.

"Not a chance. I'm not letting you go from here on," Amy grabbed what she was looking for, assuming it to be the nearby vial, "More shrinking? I'll probably just grow again."

"Not this time," Amanda said, "It's a surprise. Don't take too much. We might want to use more later."

"Oh, colour me interested. Well, bottom's up," Amy popped the cork and took a quick sip, which for her took half the vial. It warmed her throat on the way down, flavoured just as it looked, and reacted the second it hit her cum-filled stomach. She moaned and shoved the vial into a drawer, worried it might break if this had the effect she anticipated.

It did and more. Her belly gurgled, roiling at the chemicals introduced to it, and expanded into a paunch, before reverting to her familiar abs. She and Amanda stared for a moment, waiting to see what was next. An ominous rumble brought their gaze lower, in time for the rapid expansion of Amy's balls. They stopped just as quick, then the veins burst to life across their expanse, darkening and throbbing. For a moment, nothing more happened, until the Amazon yelped and sprayed a dense rope of pre-cum.

She hung her head, hidden behind a veil of hair. Her chest jumped back and forth with her breaths, the mountains jiggling, peaks hardening into bullets. Wreathed in ivy-like veins, Amy's cock rose into an iron pillar to leer over Amanda. It's shadow fell across her chest and face, which was frozen in a look of anxious awe. The Amazon shifted forward, her balls coming to crush Amanda's breasts.

"Amy?"

"I feel my cum," Amy said, lifting her head slightly to fix her lover with a jubilant smirk, "It's churning inside my balls. My prostate's going crazy, pushing on my organs, and they're pushing back." As she spoke, creamy pre-cum gushed from her cock.

"Okay," Amanda had nothing else to say. Her eyes roamed Amy's hulking form, mouth hanging agape. The earlier splatter of pre rolled down her face, over her lips. She licked it up, swallowing with a gasp, "So thick."

sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,820 Followers
12