Amy - The Amazon (Usually) Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There's more where that came from," Amy said, leaning down to mash their bodies together, her cheeks split by a maniacal, lurid grin. Her expression softened as they lips touched, "I'm going to fuck you, Maddy. And I don't know when I'll stop. Whatever the fuck you gave me, it's... it's making my body go fucking crazy. I just want to mount you and fuck and cum until we collapse."

"That's okay," Amanda said and parted her legs as best she could underneath Amy, "I bet I can outlast you."

"Oh I'm not gonna hold back this time."

"This time? What?!" Amanda was flipped over as Amy leapt to her feet, before having her hips pulled high and a massive knob pressed into her pussy. It pushed as hands tugged on her hips, forcing the opening apart. Wider and wider, until the folds were stretched thin and clung to the intruder like a flesh-condom. Amy pushed deeper, undoing the hours of recovery the walls went through.

Amanda groaned the whole way. She cried out when Amy met her cervix, the enormous crown dominating the tiny barrier. It felt fragile now, like the smallest push would invade her womb, but the wall was stubborn. The Amazon bore down on it, fractions of an inch sliding in as the cervix curved for her. Then it buckled and several inches burst inside.

Futa biology was a thing of miracles. Hormones rampaged in their bodies throughout most of their lives, not only turning their minds toward sex, but reinforcing them for any act that came at them. Futanari were durable people; they didn't bruise easily and sexual diseases were rare among them. But nothing prepared her for someone of Amy's size. Amanda was fortunate to have a tender lover, but that futa was gone, overwhelmed by a rush of synthesised lust.

She had a chance to brace her hands on the headboard and glance back before Amy stepped into gear. Half a foot of cock was outside when she reared back and slammed back in. Amanda ducked her head from the force, arms folding, and watched as the valley between her tits was filled by a obscene bulge. It rose to meet her, stretching her from crotch to belly, all the way to her ribs and beyond.

It hurt. Oh fuck, every fibre of being sang in blissful agony at being filled like that, but it still sent a fledgeling orgasm through her. Semen leaked from her cock, a trickle against Amy's pre-cum, and her pussy tried squeezing and failed. Her muscles were overwhelmed. Even if she could squeeze, it wouldn't matter against Amy's hardness. It might as well be a steel beam shoved up her cunt, into her womb, and past her tits. Amy paused and flexed inside her, almost lifting Amanda from the bed.

So huge and strong. At any time, Amy could lift her up and walk around, fucking her with every step for all to see. If she wouldn't be expelled or arrested for it, Amanda might try that, at least around the house. For now, though, she was happy to feel the Amazon's powerful crotch slamming into her ass, echoing the clap throughout, while her pussy slurped on the cock. It stretched her cunt so far that her anal walls rubbed together in time with her thrusts.

A harder thrust mashed her face into the headboard. She tried pulling away, but Amy had found a new pace. The pain was all but gone, an accent to the bliss that rampaged in her nerves, yet she wondered how long she could handle Amy's tempo and power. Her breasts tingled as the bulge surged between them. Amy was fucking her womb and tits.

The super sized futa clapped a hand on her ass. It jiggled from the impact, then was soothed as Amy massaged the stinging cheek, sawing an inch of cock into her pussy, before parting with another slap. Amanda moaned and drooled. Every muscle relaxed and clenched as Amy surged back and forth. Her own cock dribbled in mindless pleasure, every drop squeezed from her balls as her lover's far larger set crashed into them.

Then Amy angled her cock upwards. Amanda's knees left the bed, her face fell forward and ecstasy rolled over her every limb like lava. With Amy's size, and a futa's unique biology, the Amazonian cock crushed Amanda's prostate. Orgasms razed her thoughts to ruin. Amy continued to fuck her like that, forcing climaxes one after another from her cock. Her pussy echoed the sensations, but it was a pale imitation by comparison. White streaks exploded from her cum-hole, covering Amanda's obscene bulging form and the sheets below. Amy relaxed and let her crumple onto the bed.

"Still think you can outlast me?" Amy teased.

"Don't... fucking... stop," Amanda said, panting from the near agonising orgasms she just went through.

"Not a chance. Take a feel at my balls, I need to fuck a load into you before they burst." Amanda did as she said, using her feet to feel around for her balls. She didn't have to go far, as the massive, misshapen spheres had only grown during their rut. Futanari balls were known to grow with unspent seed, but not on such a level. They were double their usual size and, though Amanda hoped it was her imagination, they were still expanding.

"I can't handle all that," Amanda gasped, envisioning the gallons of sperm and semen condensing within those orbs.

"Oh I know, but we're still gonna see how much your adorable little womb can take. Eliza must've made you stretchy or something right?" Amy asked, reaching under her to feel the turgid bulge of her cock.

"No, I asked her today," Amanda said, trying to arch into her lover's hands, but the dick was harder than stone, refusing to let her spine bend much.

"Seriously?" Amy giggled and nuzzled her neck, huge breasts squishing against her back, almost swallowing her, "It's like you were made for my cock. I bet even an Amazon would have trouble, but you're taking it like a champ. Hmm, you're squeezing me so good." Amy couldn't help but wiggle her hips in pleasure.

"Get back to fucking me," Amanda moaned. Amy grinned and pulled out to a lewdly wet pop, she held the pussy open with both hands, cooing at how stretched it had become. There was enough light for her see all the way to the back, to the ruined cervix. If Amanda wasn't a futa, it'd take weeks, months, even a year for her to fully recover. Not that she'd get that chance. Another fucking was inevitable when it came to Amy, though Amanda wouldn't refuse.

It might be torture for a while, but the act itself made everything worthwhile. Once Eliza figured out a stretching formula, then Amanda would struggle to leave Amy alone. Even now, with her pussy devoid of that reality defying cock, she felt nothing but satisfied. But they weren't done. Amy made that clear as she turned her over and picked her up over the glans, pussy dripping onto it.

"You just relax," Amy said and lapped up a river of cum from her lover's breast, "I'll do all the work."

"Good," Amanda kissed her, smaller mouth struggling to handle her tongue, "Because you might've knocked my legs out."

"I won't stop," Amy promised, large mouth coming to all but swallow a tit, breast and all, "Not until you pass out. Or I'm done."

"Better get to work. I'm starting to get some feeling back."

Amy dropped her down. Despite her soaked, gaping pussy, Amanda was stuck on the head until Amy pulled her by the hips, using both gravity and her strength to impale the smaller futa. Amanda's balls slid along the glistening shaft, feeling it throb with every inch that pushed up her canal, before they were mashed against Amy's groin. The bulge returned and forced her torso against the Amazon. Amy moved her grip to her ass, fingers dangerously near the puckered star therein.

"Hmm, imagine if I had two cocks," Amy said as she began the slow rise and fall, gradually picking speed on each circuit, "I could fuck your little ass as well. I bet its so tight with your pussy stuffed, I'd feel my cocks rubbing each other."

"You'd tear me apart," Amanda moaned, though her ass pushed into Amy's hands. A finger dipped into her hole.

"I'm so huge that I'd wind through your body," Amy continued, running the fingertip around her lover's loosening anus, "Deeper and deeper, until I'm in your stomach from the back. What if I ever got that big, Maddy?" Her thrusts hastened. She lifted Amanda to the tip, which caught on her folds and pulled her pussy to its brink, then slammed her down to meet a sharp thrust. Amanda was past caring what the Amazon did, only that it made her pussy sing and her cock sizzle in pleasure.

"There's a lot of length to cover. Several feet," Amy nuzzled her neck, changing to shorter thrusts, "My could would have to be longer than I am tall. Can you imagine cramming all that in your womb? Or sucking it down your sweet, tiny throat. Of course, I'd have to get way taller as well. You'd be like a little cat next to me. Fawning for my attention. Then I can pick you up and have my way because you're so small."

Amanda hugged her girlfriend tight as orgasm surged through her muscles. Her cock lurched but didn't cum. This was purely female, a burst of fire that left its embers wherever it went, sapping her strength in exchange for ecstasy. Amy didn't stop either, pounding her to another climax in seconds, then another immediately after. They began to blur, as did the world around her. Her muscles burned and relaxed, unable to hold on. She didn't fall. Amy had her by the ass, while her cock held her by the front. Still more pleasure blazed from her cunt.

"That's it, you just relax," Amy said, lifting her like a living onahole. If she got much bigger, she could do that with one hand. Amanda shuddered at the thought of her girlfriend doing something mundane, like brushing her teeth, while masturbating with the puny futa's body like it was normal. At that point, it'd be amazing if Yuri could handle her. Much less anyone in the sorority. It'd take an orgy just to cover all the bases.

As it was, Amy kept using her. Amanda had no concern but for the constant waves crashing against her mind, trying to send her under. She resisted, wanting to feel her lover's cock take her insides and stretch into its shape. After a few more years, she wondered if her body would permanently take the shape. She'd be the perfect human pocket pussy, a dump for Amy's cum.

Amy's cum... she still hadn't cum. Amanda forced her eyes to focus. Her head lolled to the side and tried to peer past her bouncing body, but Amy held her close, breasts crushed against hers to obscure everything below. She didn't need to see, however. Amy gave a powerful thrust that swung her balls up and slammed them into her ass. It was brief, but she got a sense of their magnitude. The room might not be enough.

"Bathroom..." Amanda gasped in her final moments of clarity. Her fantasies had started pooling in her gut, preparing her for a dual climax. The next true orgasm would be her last for awhile. Her cock throbbed and her balls ached, her pussy was a sloshing mess of juices and pre-cum, even her asshole tingled from the finger circling it. With Amy fucking her without end, it was just a matter of moments before she passed out in a sea of pleasure.

"What?"

"Go to... bathroom."

Amy shrugged, the motion pulled Amanda with it, and strolled into their bathroom. It was the biggest in the house, necessary for someone of Amy's magnitude and libido, with a fitting bathtub that might handle the inevitable flood. Amy got the idea and stood over it as she fucked Amanda, taking shorter, sharper thrusts. Her cock churned the pussy juice into a thick, creamy slop that dripped into the tub.

It took seconds for the room to reek of sex. Droplets of exertion rolled across their bodies, more on Amanda's side, yet Amy's musk dominated hers. Every breath smelled of the Amazon's cock, her balls, her underappreciated pussy, even her breasts had their own subtle aroma. Amanda gulped it down, tasting it on her tongue, which hung out in mindless bliss.

A few more thrusts and she would cum again. Amanda's cock spat pre-cum on every thrust and drooled even without them, while her gut tightened like a rubber band about to snap. Whenever Amy's cock throbbed or thrust into her, it added pressure. The band thinned to the verge of non-existence. Some well of strength forced Amanda to hug her girlfriend once more and pull her head down into a kiss. Into her lips, Amanda screamed in her first double orgasm of the evening.

Try to imagine cumming. Try to imagine doing it again and again and again and again... But all were at the same time. Every muscle but her pussy turned to jelly. It squeezed like a car compactor without effect on Amy's rigid length, and her cock spewed the last of its semen. The world turned dark from her eyes rolling back. She felt drool on her body, probably her own, then everything dimmed.

Reality came back to the constant jostling of her body. Amanda frowned and wondered for a moment if she was in a car, then she felt Amy's breath on her shoulder, and recognised the huge mast pounding away at her pussy. She was still going?

"How long was I out?" Amanda gasped. She was certain she'd either wake after Amy was done, or come to just as the orgasm happened.

"Ten minutes."

"Ten minutes? How haven't you cum yet?" Amanda couldn't muster any strength, her limbs were lead, though pleasure persisted from her cunt.

"I've been trying. I swear I was cumming earlier, but nothing came out," Amy said, not pausing for a second, "Oh, I think I'm getting close. Just a bit more."

The Amazon wasn't lying. She must've been going hard while Amanda was unconscious, as sweat fell from her tits and brow, and the smell of their sexes saturated the room. Amy bit her lip and pushed Amanda down until she was level with the floor, then slammed into her over and over. So soon after waking up, Amanda came again. Her cock gave a weak spurt. She needed a drink after this.

"Fuck, it's coming. Oh god! It's so thick. My cock's stretching around it," Amy said. The barrier between thought and voice was gone it seemed, as she kept describing the sensation, "Fuck, it won't go any faster. Maddy, it's clogging up inside me. My jizz is too thick. It won't... ohhh fuck! Shit! Ah, yeah! Here it comes!"

As if her body couldn't stand the words of weakness, her muscles bloomed across her form. They didn't mean anything, as the problem was focused in her cock, but it seemed to work. Veins protruded along her arms, the already massive labyrinths on her balls thickened against Amanda's ass, and finally the congealed mass of cum in her jizz tunnel oozed out. It wasn't a shot, but a viscous sludge that was squeezed out by sheer willpower.

But once it was cleared, the real orgasm began. The heavy clump already in Amanda's womb was broken down by the ensuing flood. Her cock-shaped organ lost its definition at the base, where semen pooled, and ballooned until the pressure was too great. Even Amy groaned in discomfort and pulled out. Cum doused Amanda's pussy, which clung to the cock for all it was worth, until the head popped out. She was placed in the bathtub as Amy rubbed her cunt-soaked dick.

Only half conscious, Amanda held her mouth open for the rainfall. Thick globs of semen splattered her body, one rope landed in her mouth, enough to fill it to overflowing. She tried swallowing but found it too thick, forcing her to chew lest she choke on the semen. Before long, her fair complexion was doused in white. Her ass was submerged in an inch of cum, with most of it running down the drain. She hoped it wouldn't clog.

Once Amy was done, or her cock only dribbled the dregs of her orgasm, she sat with Amanda. She helped rinse off as much cum as she could, but the thicker dollops refused to be washed away. Her hair was drenched in the stuff.

"It's okay," Amanda said, idly shovelling some into her mouth, "Oh, fuck that's tasty."

"You always say that about my cum," Amy said.

"Yeah, but it's really good this time. Like a bowl of gelato mixed with soft-serve or something, I don't know. Hmm, and it's even getting me horny again." As she spoke, her cock stiffened and flexed. Her balls ached, but that would clear in under an hour.

"I can't believe you," Amy said and kissed her slimy forehead, "I'm gonna use that formula again. I want you covered inside and out with cum."

"Go for it," Amanda said and watched her leave. In the meantime, she squishing her plumper gut, where the remnants of Amy's initial orgasm remained. She squeezed and managed to force a clump out, "Jesus, that's way to thick." She often compared Amy's cum to jelly for fun, and because she often struggled for a better comparison, but this really felt like it. If Eliza hadn't somehow made it so all the extra cum was sterile, there was doubt Amanda would be pregnant.

"Babe, which drawer did I put it in?" Amy called.

"Don't know. Take your time. I'm not going anywhere," Amanda said. It was true, her legs could twitch and little else. Unless an emergency came about, she'd be there for a good while, waiting for Amy to fuck her back into oblivion.

"Got it!" Amy came back, holding a vial. Amanda frowned as she caught a glimpse of pink. Before she could say anything, the Amazon glugged it down. Every drop. A single speck of pink remained on her lips.

"Um, Amy... that was the wrong formula."

"Oh, what was this one for?" Amy asked. She didn't need an explanation, however, as she grunted, a wave of tightness coming over her skin, "Oh, it's a shrinker." She giggled and looked around at the world seemingly growing around her.

Amanda kept her silence, uncertain if she remembered what Eliza had said. Was this the normal formula or the so called 'two inch' one? She'd find out. Amy shrank lower and lower. In minutes, the bathtub was too high for her to see over, and still lower. Amanda forced herself to look over. That was definitely below two feet, and she was still shrinking.

"Um, Amanda?!" Amy shouted, her voice getting so small that she almost missed it. Amanda picked her up before she got any smaller, but she was already less than a foot. On shaky feet, Amanda carried her back to the bedroom. By the time they reached the bed, Amy was no more than two inches tall. Her curves were insignificant by comparison, but still huge on her tiny, tiny frame.

"Guess this is that 'surprise' Eliza told me about," Amy said once she was finished. Fear was in her voice. How could it not be when she was no taller than a finger? Then the arousal struck and her thoughts turned to all the lurid possibilities. She turned and faced Amanda, whose cock hadn't lost its erection. The cum-hole didn't look so small now. Amy grinned.

"As punishment for not warning me," Amy said as she climbed up her lover's titanic body, "I'm going to fuck you in every single way possible."

Amanda sighed, almost blowing the 'Amazon' away, "At least you're alright." She, then, yelped as Amy sprinted along her cock to the end, where she flattened out and shoved her hand into the slit.

"This is just the beginning."

12