Amy - The Amazon (Usually) Ch. 07

Story Info
A Smaller Day.
7.1k words
4.53
8.6k
6

Part 7 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/01/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,824 Followers

'Just the beginning' turned into Amy passing out. Despite her athleticism, at her size just reaching her favourite parts of Amanda's behemoth form left her winded, much less doing what she wanted. She did, however, fuck her girlfriend's cock in the most intimate way. Hands wrapped in the foreskin, Amy swung her hips until her own prick sank deep into the cum-hole. The insides reminded her of a pussy, but hotter, almost burning.

Amanda was paralysed by the sensations. Her cock hardened in approval as moans poured from her mouth. Each twitch almost launched Amy into the air, but she held tight to the loose skin, instead using the momentum to pound her tiny body against Amanda. Scalding hot globs of cum clung to the insides and were dragged out by Amy. They coated her body from head to toe, drowning her senses in semen.

Smell had never turned her on so much. It was like waves of Amanda's stench saturated her nostrils, filling her brain with the aroma and melting all other thoughts. Her own cock lurched in retaliation, an orgasm squeezed her balls tight, and she unloaded a deceptive amount into her lover's shaft. The pleasure didn't end. It lanced through her like lightning bolts. Her legs pulled tight in ecstasy and slipped inside Amanda's slit. With more skin to feel it, the walls were slick and undulated around her body, trying to push or pull her.

The latter became more likely as she sank deeper. Amy shuddered as her climax persisted, though her torso was sucked inside, leaving only her breasts and upward in the open, while the rest was bathed in jizz. If she went all the way, where would she end up? She peered over the purple cliff-side at the enormous balls below. They were bigger than her entire body now. She could fit inside one with ease.

She almost went through with the idea. Her breasts were squeezed inside, then her shoulders, until only her hands and head were visible. Amanda stopped the act, however, as her own orgasm roared to life. First, the shaft collapsed around Amy, forcing the air from her lungs, then it pushed against her to no avail - she was still far bigger than anything else ever inside the cock - until she was doused in cum. It rose along her body, the tiny sperm seeming to wriggle against her skin, and leaked around her head. The pressure built and built. Amanda's shaft fattened with the blockage and Amy's chest was crushed.

A lack of oxygen sapped her strength and she went limp. Moments earlier and she'd be sliding down, instead the pressurised cum cannon launched high up on a geyser of thick, globby girl-jizz. Amanda cried out in her pleasure, mouth agape at the near-painful release, unaware of Amy plummeting down to her open maw. The 'Amazon' flailed about to try and stop her descent, but gravity wouldn't be denied. Her legs went first, sliding over Amanda's tongue, though she managed to grab the giant's lips. In her surprise, Amanda's muscle wriggled over Amy's body, a surprisingly pleasant sensation. She, then, bolted upright and spat her out.

Amy rolled along the bed in a ball of spit and cum. Enormous globs of the stuff rained down on her, gluing the two-inch futa to the sheets. It was a strange moment in time, dragged out by what seemed like a near death experience. One wrong move and she might've been swallowed alive. Although, fleeing Amanda's tongue all over her body, seeing the inside of her mouth so intimately, and staring into the abyss of her gullet was... hot. Maybe if Eliza figured something out, she would try it.

Oh! But there was something far more enticing to be swallowed up in. Amy managed to raise her head, peering at her panting girlfriend, whose legs were spread wide, her balls askew, and her gorgeous, pink pussy lips glistening from orgasm. Cocks, fingers and dildos had taken that space time and again, but what would it be like to be surrounded in it. Her desire went beyond curiosity and became need.

That is until she stumbled and fell against a mountainside of scrotum. Amy unconsciously nestled into the warmth, while Amanda's breaths levelled out and she, too, fell asleep. Through the night, Amy rolled herself up in the loose folds of flesh, stimulating her girlfriend's dreams and bringing her to erection for hours on end. The subtle gurgle of semen was the perfect lullaby for Amy.

"Hmm, that was a weird dream," Amy mumbled as she stirred to life. Everything smelled of sex, mainly cock, which she inhaled with a gentle moan. She must've curled up next to Amanda's dick again. Oh fuck, the smell was everywhere. Something wet covered her face, forcing her to jolt up with a gasp. Salt cascaded over her tongue, mixed with the earthy tone of a penis. She recognised it as sweat and wiped at her face, wondering how it would almost drown her. Then she looked around.

"Oh... so that was real." Her 'bed' for the night had been Amanda's scrotum. Somehow, she'd climbed it and settled into the wrinkly nook where sack met dick, which shone brilliantly under a sheen of sweat. She climbed down, careful not to wake her lover, and looked over her body. It appeared larger than yesterday, but not by much. At least the effect was wearing off, and her proportions were all in place. Maybe a little off around her cock. Was it really that big on her?

Amy travelled to the pillows and pulled herself onto Amanda's chest. At normal size, her breasts weren't much to note, nicely shaped handfuls that she enjoyed playing with, but now they were mountain ranges. She crested one and stared at the nipple, easily the size of Amy's head, though that couldn't more than a grape. The areolae was a beautiful pink, covered in ridges and led to the darker teat, wrinkled at the centre. Amy stood over it and licked her lips. If only Amanda was lactating.

She beamed and knelt down to hold it. At the centre, it collapsed in itself, hiding a future bounty of milk, but she could live without that. Amy ground her crotch into the surrounding pink, while she leaned in and kissed the massive nub, squeezing and pulling on it. The giant groaned and arched its back, but Amy stayed in place.

Her tongue dove into the crevice. She couldn't hope to fit the thing in her mouth at this size, no matter how bad she wanted to try, especially as the taste of dried cum and sweat tingled across her tongue. Grinding harder, she shoved her head against the nipple and jerked when it tried swallowing her. No, it had just opened up. No way! Amy giggled and stood over it once more, this time aiming her cock at the peak. Whatever made Amanda so stretchy was a blessing to all. But mostly to Amy.

With her aim true and lust raging, the Amazon squatted over her friend and impaled her nipple with a cock.

"So tight!" Amy cried. It was moist, though not like a pussy or cock or mouth, more like a residue of some kind. Whatever, Amy thought and started fucking it with her arm-length dick. It didn't go deep at first, then the tightness gave out and she slammed her crotch into her lover. She beamed at the heavens, amazing at the sensations being so tiny offered. Not only could she stand atop her girlfriend's boob, hear her moans like the deafening roar of a storm, and fuck a nipple, but her nerves felt clustered together, enhancing her pleasure and turning it into volts along her flesh. Even her pussy walls grinding together made her want to cum.

"Gonna cum... I'm gonna cum in Maddy's tit!" Amy giggled and moaned, licking her lips like the depraved futa she was, "Then I'm gonna suck my seed out. I'm gonna drink her cum-milk. No, no. I'll stuff her nipple in me this time and get her to blow it all out inside my pussy."

Would it even fit inside her? What did that matter? If Amy could cram her entire dick inside one, then all logic was out the window. Hell, she was two, maybe three inches tall at that moment. Logic had taken a vacation and never came back. All thanks to Eliza. Oh, fuck, could Eliza make something for Amanda to lactate? That'd be so fucking hot to fuck her as milk came squirting out, or drinking it as sat on Amanda's face. So many possible futures played in her mind, they concealed her encroaching orgasm.

She all but crushed the nipple in her hands as she sped up. The areolae plumped out beneath her, destabilising Amy, so she fell to her knees atop the nipple, which forced her legs to spread around it. Her thighs held it tight. Everything throbbed inside and out, like bombs of pleasure were going off and getting larger. When she tried standing again, intent on fucking Amanda's nipple to completion, the giant took a deep breath and moaned. The nipple clenched and pushed her out an inch. She slid back in and panted as her orgasm flattened her.

Amy folded over the teat and worked her hips. Cock and balls pulsating, she cried her bliss into the soft landscape of tit-flesh. Cum sped through her shaft, faster than normal, and exploded from the tip. It washed around her cock, most pouring into the breast, but plenty squirted against her crotch. Another blast shot forth, piling atop Amy's ecstasy. Every inch - millimetre? - of her cock was a new landmark of pleasure.

Semen poured over the breast as it leaked from Amy's phallic cork. She quivered at every spurt, muscles tensing and going numb after each release. Dense cock juice clung to her groin and thighs, more of it rolling down the vast expanse of Amanda's breast. Eventually, Amy flopped onto her back, panting for air, and looked to her lover's cock, which towered over her like a small skyscraper. Imagine getting stretched by that.

"Not that it'll ever happen," Amy sighed. Eliza might be a miracle worker, hell her sciences might as well be magic for what they could do, but that was beyond even her. For now at least. That was Eliza's motto when she found something impossible. The Amazon checked on her lover, which took on a whole new level after fucking her dick-slit and nipple, and found her eyes creaking open.

"Morning lover mine," Amy said.

Amanda frowned and blinked, then rubbed the dust from her eyes. Amy rushed to the crotch and leaned on her erection, which had to be about four or five times her height, then she giggled at Amanda's gawking face.

"Holy shit," Amanda said and picked her up, looking her over with a critical eye, "Fuck, you're pretty hot even as a doll."

"You can brush my hair, touch me everywhere," Amy sang, adding a husky edge to the lines.

"Bet you've got some good fucking action too," Amanda giggled, then noticed her nipple, which had swollen from the penetration and was leaking cum at a steady rate. She stared blankly for a second, "Did you fuck my boob?"

They adjourned to the bathroom. Amy's viscous cum from last night hadn't dried out yet, but had evaporated it seemed, as the air had a fine mist to it, one that reeked of semen. Both futanari inhaled it with a sigh. Amy sat atop Amanda's shoulder so they could talk.

"Fancy some fun?"

"Not right now. I've got classes in about an hour," Amanda said, though her cock refused to flag even a little. She set Amy down and got into the shower, since the water might drown the 'Amazon'. Once her body was clean, her breast milked of cum, and her cock back to its flaccid state, she and Amy discussed what to do.

"We can't just leave you here," Amanda decided, while Amy clamoured over various pieces of makeup, dick flopping about, "If someone finds you, who knows what'll happen. Or maybe a cat will get in and think you're a mouse."

"So I'll come with you. My classes are all vocational anyway," Amy said and grinned at her girlfriend, clad only in a bra"

"Won't it uncomfortable in my pocket? And I'm not exactly gonna carry you around all day. People will ask things."

"Don't see a problem with that, but..." Amy climbed atop a box, built up some tension in her legs, and leapt at Amanda. Her strength exceeded expectation, as she landed in the centre of Amanda's cleavage, sinking into the soft embrace until her head and shoulders were only visible, "Ah, best seat in the house."

Amanda broke into laughter, chest quivering and swallowing Amy deeper, until she vanished into the erotic abyss of her lover's tits. All she smelled was Amanda's body wash, tinged with her natural musk. Her favourite perfume, exclusive only to Amanda. She crawled out with a theatrical gasp. Air wasn't as sparse as she expected.

"Okay," Amanda controlled herself and breathed, "Don't just suffocate on my boobs."

"Wouldn't go out any other way," Amy sighed, "Hope you won't mind me having some fun in here?"

"What kind?" Amanda asked.

"Oh, you'll love it," Amy said as a shirt was pulled over, concealing her enough that no one would notice, not without a careful eye. She might make a bulge or two, sometimes a lurid one, however she wouldn't get caught. Who would think to suspect a futa just a few inches tall? Amanda just needed to make sure things didn't get out of hand. Though Amy would make it that much trickier.

She didn't intend to start so soon. For a while, Amy was happy to bounce along with Amanda's footsteps, body sliding up and down her cleavage. It chaffed after a few minutes, which she quickly resolved through arousal. Pre-cum lubricated the giant's tits, allowing Amy to glide between, and also to sink into them. It was dark inside, with the only light stifled by Amanda's shirt and blotted from above by her breasts. She didn't give a crap when she was in her favourite place for the time being.

Maybe she would set up permanent residence in there. It was soft, warm, and the place smelled of her pre-cum, with a luscious hint of Amanda mixed in. She always got turned on by her girlfriend's boobs. Some argued it was her weakness. Not true. Everything was her weakness. She loved sex, she loved Amanda, and she adored sex with Amanda. That meant she all but worshipped Amanda's body.

And she had the perfect opportunity! Less than half a foot tall, small enough to fit inside someone's bra, meant she could manage all sorts of intimate mischief. Amy grinned and felt Amanda sit down, likely for class. No time like the present.

She crawled into a cup and used her limbs to squeeze every inch she could. The breast swelled against her from a sharp breath, mashing her face, tits and cock deep into that mountain of soft flesh. Amanda said something, but it was smothered out by her tits. Amy ground against her, pressing tiny lips against what, to her, looked like miles of tender boob meat. Droplets of pre oozed out and ran against her legs. The slick fluid stole her grip. She reached out and latched onto Amanda's nipple.

"Jesus, Amy can you... oh, but... hmm, never mind. Just don't go too crazy in there."

Amy giggled and pulled herself up to straddle the nub. It twitched and engorged between her legs, which she tensed, feeling the rumble of a moan run through the breast and reverb in her genitals. The bra restricted her movements, being filled with Amanda's luscious boob and Amy's entire body, but she managed a rhythm. Slow and steady and forceful.

The diminutive Amazon squeezed her whole body into a breast, huffing its scent like an intoxicating drug. Only her back went undevoured by Amanda's tit, though the flesh squeezed around her limbs to hug her waist and rear the best it could. She ground her pussy along the nipple. As her juices flowed, she glided to and fro, thrusting her cock as well. Delicate gasps slipped from her lips, as if she needed to be careful. No one would hear her at this size and with Amanda to stifle the sound.

Twitches ran through her body as pleasure encapsulated her world. Though she couldn't see well, her memory painted the image of her puny form, embedded deep into Amanda's breast, pleasuring herself with it. The mountain had to be several times her size. Fuck, she wished she could see it. Pictures were a must after classes ended.

Rivers ran down her legs now. The air turned humid from her copious fluids, and the film of sweat budding across their bodies. She lapped at Amanda's areolae, hands roaming across the tiny ridges raising across its expanse, and moaning at the tangy flavour. Earthquakes jiggled through Amy's perch and up her snatch, followed by thunder all around.

"Dammit Amy, I'm gonna get hard at this rate," Amanda hissed from above. Oh yeah, they were in public. Futanari inclusive or not, the college still had public decency to maintain, and a boner wouldn't be prudent. But it was hot.

Amanda would be forced to hide it, or rush to a restroom. There, she could find Amy and use her as a living sex toy, punishing her by using the tiny Amazon to finish what she started. Filthier yet, Amy imagined not being used on her lover's cock, instead having her whole body crammed into a dark, pink and moist cave. She thought cramming her two feet of cock into the futa was the deepest she could be, but this 'predicament' revealed a whole new meaning.

She ground faster now, almost slipping from the nipple as it was drenched in her fluids. Gushes of gooey pre-cum coated her front, requiring her hands to dig deeper lest she fall. Amanda's breaths quickened, pushing her breast into the bra and Amy into deeper her boob. Her cock lurched, balls tightened, and her snatch quivered. On a clumsy push back, her hips slipped free. She thrust forward in blind hope and mashed her opening against Amanda's nipple. Both futanari gasped as Amy's underappreciated cunt blossomed for the massive penetration.

Her folds stretched taut around it and her walls slurped it deeper. Amy lost her grip in the sudden torrent of pleasure, falling against the bra as her entire body lurched. Cum shot from her dick like a fountain, sticking to her girlfriend and the lingerie, while her pussy tried imploding on itself, before releasing its own depraved geyser. Her nose was clogged with the heavenly reek of sex.

"Okay... that's it, I'm putting you in my pocket," Amanda said and her clothes shifted. Amy snapped out from the afterglow and scrambled downward, forcing the cup up. A tide of semen followed her along Amanda's belly, carrying her to her destination. She hooked her hands on Amanda's pants and climbed inside, escaping a hand that came away covered in gunk. Somehow, the gigantic futa had staved off erection, though Amy now straddled a semi that just waited to be released.

"Aw, sorry girl, but I've got wetter places to be."

Amanda's panties were far tighter than her bra. Futanari couldn't afford loose underwear when their cocks could get loose at any moment, especially when conspicuous erections lurked in the corner of every futa's mind. Even more so for those with a tiny Amy wreaking havoc.

She was still for the moment. Only a fool wouldn't wait and savour the many aromas that clung to the fabric, and the feel of a cock, through which she felt Amanda's heartbeat reverberate up her pussy. Amy took a long breath. Her body was pressed flush to the cock by panties, which themselves were saturated in the delicious meats' odour. Before, she was too big to really appreciate it, to be smothered as Amanda often was. Now, however, she tasted it just by breathing.

Time was stolen as Amanda made to grab her. Never in her life did she think her athletic figure could be used for this, but it aided her escape down to the balls. Again, she paused to enjoy the moment. Ball sweat clung to them, probably a result of her efforts in the bra, and moved to Amy. Oh, she could live there, but hints of a sweeter treasure laid in wait, trickles of its scent luring her deeper. Amy climbed down, using the wrinkles as hand and footholds. She'd need a shower afterwards, as sweat rubbed off onto her hair and face.

"What're you doing?" Amanda hissed at her. She couldn't respond if desired regardless, being tiny and smothered in her lover's privates.

"Just having some fun," Amy said anyway and kissed the sack as she slid underneath it, feet nearing a dank heat. Soon, her toes met soft, fleshy folds and her eyes found them a moment after. Her eyes had adjusted to the dark, allowing her to bask in the sight of dimly lit pink lips. She splayed her body out to hug it all, receiving a rush of fluids in return.

sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,824 Followers