Amy - The Amazon (Usually) Ch. 08

Story Info
Back to Normal... But Not Quite.
7k words
4.39
9k
8

Part 8 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/01/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,823 Followers

Her dreams were a shocking... pink colour. Everywhere Amy looked, all she saw were fields of pulsating, red-pink flesh that oozed the sweetest aromas she knew of. She bounced all over and bathed in juices. It took a special imagination not to think she existed on a giant pussy. Or maybe she was still tiny and this was a normal vagina. Whatever the explanation, she adored it. Could she live there? No. Everything about the sensations told her it was a dream.

"Amy... Come on, tiny baby. Time to wake up."

Amy groaned and turned over on the softest bed she'd known. She reached out to feel it out and found a dimpled area, capped by something firm yet squishy, which caused the whole area to jiggle. The smell caught her attention next; Amanda's sweat and pussy with a hint of cock. Divine. Her tongue lopped out and sampled the taste.

"Hmm, tastes so good," Amy mumbled.

"God, you're such a dirty girl," Amanda said, "You know that's mostly spit now, right?"

Finally, Amy opened her bleary eyes and rubbed at them. She was still tiny, perhaps a hint bigger now, at least her endowments felt that way. A quick grope around her body confirmed it. When she grew back to normal, there'd be a few differences she assumed. It was Eliza's work after all. That scientist might be doing it on purpose now.

"What?" Amy asked.

"I licked you clean... well, I mean, I popped you into my mouth and cleaned you that way."

"Good thing you didn't swallow for once."

"I don't always swallow. Sometimes it's nice to just savour my juicy little Amazon," Amanda said and licked her again. Amy swiped at her, but it was pointless with their sizes, and stood. Her toes dug into the bouncy mountain below. It reminded her of a weird jelly-slime foot massage she got once. Not unpleasant, just strange. The fact it was a boob made it all better though.

After stretching and teasing her gigantic girlfriend, Amy hopped down to lay against the breast instead. Best pillow ever, she thought with a pang of remorse for when she would return to normal. Hopefully it was gradual. Then she could wake up a little bigger everyday, or measure herself later and discover how she'd grown. She'd eventually get back to her Amazonian stature.

"We need a bath," Amanda said.

"Really? But we smell great," Amy whined then took a long sniff and coughed, "Okay, yeah. It's a little strong."

They were back in the sorority house. Most people were still out in classes or being social, leaving them to enjoy Amy's mostly helpless state. She eyed Amanda's crotch and promised herself to return there before the day was out. In the meantime, Amanda picked her up and went to the bathroom, where she filled the tub and added some bubbles. Amy was set on some shelves to overlook the action. This was closer to her normal, but the fact she was small and looking down somehow made everything seem... enormous. Daunting, even.

A bottle of shampoo could crush her. Needles were like broadswords that could impale her in a second. Maybe she could stand to grow faster, at least until ordinary things weren't life threatening. Not that Amanda would let anything happen to her. She was cradled in her lover's warm hands, protected from the giant world, until she was set into the soapy lake. A sigh escaped at the warmth. Amanda climbed in too, cock floating in the water. Amy stretched her legs out and stood atop it.

"This is so weird," Amy giggled. It really was, she thought and looked up at the football field of beauty before her. She could climb every inch of Amanda and never get tired of it, or her cock, which throbbed against her feet.

"Don't," Amanda warned, "My balls still ache a little."

"I could massage them for you."

"Maybe after the bath. Let's just relax," Amanda said and sank lower.

"Sounds good, I'm gonna explore the islands," Amy said in reference to the bubbles floating around and swam off. It didn't take many to give herself a beard and bushy brows, which got Amanda giggling. The water rippled from her laughter and filled Amy's ears. She made more shapes and even managed to bounce off more durable bubbles, hopping between them back to Amanda, where she settled between her sudsy titties. There, she relaxed to the sound of her breathing and heartbeat.

"I love you," Amy said.

"Hmm? Sorry, couldn't you down there," Amanda helped her higher, so she stood on a shoulder.

"I love you, dumbass," Amy chuckled and kissed her earlobe, then tickled the inside a bit, "I really do."

"Do what? Love me, or think I'm a dumbass?" Amanda sighed and brought her around, face to face.

"Both." The kiss was a strange thing, somehow the strangest Amy had done even compared to crawling through Amanda's pussy. Her lips pressed to Amanda's bottom lip, which she held between both arms, until the giant opened her mouth. That massive tongue slipped out, its tip went into Amy's maw and forced it wider. Then Amy felt like she was stretching all over. She deepened the kiss, all but throating her lover's muscle.

Amanda's hands went from her feet to her ass, which seemed to bloom into them. Amy hooked her legs onto the massive shoulders, arms pulling Amanda closer, and into a deeper kiss. She grew quickly, gaining a centimetre every few seconds, until she resembled a baby, then a small toddler and on she went. A moan slipped out. Her cock boiled and her tits were on fire as they swelled faster than the rest, heat pouring off them and into the kiss. Not lust, this was just a simple flame.

"We should get out. In case you grow too much," Amanda said. They both panted into each other's face, cheeks red. Amy nodded and giggled as she climbed out. Her head went past the tub now and she continued to grow, allowing her to lean over the edge. By her estimate, she was about two feet again and still rising. If the past few formulas made her grow a foot taller, this might do a lot more. They grabbed towels and went back to the bed. Each pat of Amy's small feet signalled a new inch on her body.

"No reason we need to stop," Amy said and straddled her still much bigger girlfriend, picking up where they stopped,

"I know it was just a day," Amanda gasped between sucking tongue, "But fuck! I missed squeezing you like this." To demonstrate, she sank her hands deep into Amy's ass, which swallowed them greedily and continued to swell. On her still diminutive frame, maybe three feet now, her curves appeared far larger. They weren't in proportion. That was obvious even to Amy, who saw only her lover's eyes, just feeling how Amanda squeezed and manipulated the mounds spoke volumes of their size. By the time she was back to normal, they'd be way bigger. She moaned into Amanda's mouth, eager to see just how it changed.

Her cock wasn't to be outdone either. The towel loosened until she discarded it, letting her cock flop free. She recognised the feeling of it grinding into Amanda's crotch. This size was familiar, intimately so, yet nothing else matched her original frame. All the heat evaporated, stealing her zeal with it. Amy rolled over onto her back and caught her breath. She wasn't back to normal, otherwise her feet would be off the bed, probably on the floor.

Neither futa said anything. All they heard was the other's panting and held hands. Amy looked over and laughed, prompting the same from Amanda. The height difference was still there, but far less than ever before. Being a member of the volleyball team, and needing to understand distances with her height, Amy guessed only four inches separated them. The closest she ever came to being average.

When it came to height at least. Elsewhere, she was abundantly endowed, though her breasts were a close match to Amanda. Her cock had overtaken those parts, regaining the size she'd had since high school, which still put her above most others. All her energy was sapped into her incredible growth, her cock softened after a minute and she turned to cuddle Amanda, who ran her hands all over the former Amazon. Her touch was nice if not erotic and pulled Amy to hug her closer.

"Of course your ass is still bigger than mine," Amanda said, "How long do you think this'll last?"

"Who cares?" Amy chuckled and reciprocated the exploration with her smaller hands, "It'll be fun to be 'normal' for a while."

"Bet you this thing makes you grow huge later."

"Oh yeah? How big?" Amy asked with a dreamy smile. Sleep tugged at her eyes, but she kept them open, wanting to imprint the natural difference in height between them. For once, she wasn't looking down from two feet higher, or up from three feet below. This was how most couples saw each other.

"Hmm," Amanda rolled her hips and caught a leg between her thighs, letting Amy feel her pussy through the towel, "Big enough that I can wrap myself up in your dick."

"You mean like a fucking python?" Amy snickered.

"Fuck yeah. And your boobs can be my hiding spot. I bet they'll be big enough to smother my whole body. Oh, and I'll sink right into your ass while I'm fucking it. There'll be so much you could sit on me and I'd be fine. Now there's a fantasy."

"What're you thinking of, dirty girl?" Amy asked, too intrigued to even yawn.

"You could strap me in between your legs. My cock would go right up your pussy, my face in your ass, and my legs can squeeze your humongous balls. No one would know as well, because I'll be perfectly hidden by your giant body," Amanda groaned deep in her throat, her cock swelled and her pussy dampened the towel.

"If I weren't so tired, I'd be slamming you right now," Amy said, yawned and turned over, "But, I guess you'll just have to take advantage of my sleepy, tiny body. Yep. I'm too sleepy to do anything if a long, hard dick just slid on in me right now. Maybe I'll pass out and you'll have to cum to wake me up."

Amanda's towel was flung away in an instant. Both giggled and sighed as their warmth embraced one another. Slow sex was a rare fling between them, as neither had the patience or self-discipline to go through with it. Foreplay was a different beast. It was fun to tease each other, then fuck like animals. A mixture of exhaustion and pure horniness was needed. Amy had just the right balance to moan and buck her hips as her lover's engorged cock parted her shrunken folds.

"Oh, that feels good," Amy mumbled and leaned back for Amanda to kiss along her neck, breaths deepening until they evened out to her love's gentle rhythm. Of course, the act infiltrated her dreams. Her libido couldn't decide how she wanted to be. One moment, Amy was a behemoth using skyscrapers to masturbate, the next she was strapped to Amanda's cock as it went up someone else's cunt, and another averaged her out into a giant, somehow stretching Amanda dozens of feet, and cumming enough to flood entire lakes. It was in the vain of the last one that woke her.

Somewhere in the night, she started blowing herself. Amanda had rolled over, a crusty patch of cum and pussy juice between them, and still breathing deep. Not wanting to bother her, Amy stealthily sucked her own cock. She supposed the shorter torso played a massive role, as she couldn't do this before. Some adjustments caught her dick between her boobs, which she stroked up and down the increasingly slimy length. Spit and pre-cum mixed as they spilled from her lips.

Amy loved fucking her lovers. She'd never give up anyone for just herself, but it made for a delicious change to have her cock between her tits, feeling it throbbing so close to her heart, each beat reverberating in her fleshy mounds. Each moan restrained in her throat vibrated against her cock. It nudged her uvula, as if shy, but she was quick to swallow more. She tasted so fucking good!

The flavour wasn't new to her. She caught it enough times on the tongues of friends, but this was fresh, with a steady supply, while its personal sauce dribbled down her gullet. Amy curled further in on herself, hips thrusting to try and fuck her throat. The problem was her stomach. How long had she been sucking herself? It was already a rounded blob from pre-cum alone and she didn't feel ready to cum. Must be the smaller belly or something. The more she swallowed, the squishier her gut became.

Almost half her dick was inside. It strained her throat and jaw, yet she remained oblivious to any discomfort it should cause, even as more of her juicy shaft scraped along her palate. Using her hands, she squeezed the growing bulge of her cum-gut and stroked the cock responsible. Slowly, she slid fingers along the base and to her balls. They churned and expanded into her palms.

That was new. It always seemed that in the heat of passion, but she felt it now. Her fingers were spreading wider for the testicles to expand, while denser pre-cum flowed down her oesophagus. Must be that other formula, she assumed, recalling how much she came yesterday. Lingering effects were expected, anticipated even. Hmm, she couldn't wait to feel all that girl-cream sloshing in her tummy. Maybe she'd prank Amanda if it looked pregnant enough.

Her thoughts turned around onto inflation. Most people just assume futanari bodies can stretch as much as necessary, from beach balls to waterbeds. Not so. Sure, they can typically handle some extreme loads, but everyone has their limits. If Amy grew even bigger than her 'normal' eight feet, she could hurt Amanda. Or at least have to finish outside, which stole so much of the intimacy. Nothing quite beat a cum bath for a tired cock.

Or got it ready for round two faster. And inflation looked sexy as hell! Amy groaned into her prick, trying to urge it deeper with her hands, but her spine refused to bend any further, and her stomach was firming up. She clenched her eyes shut, slobbering harder on the shaft, like lubricant was the issue, and pictured a bathtub's worth of cum packing into Amanda's tight womb. First, the size of an average pregnant woman, then one with twins, then triplets and quadruplets and quintuplets. The skin would get so tight and shiny, like a drum, until the button popped out and still it got bigger. So big that she could bounce on it.

"Fuck!" Amy cried around her cock, eyes rolling back as it went rigid. Even she couldn't keep it all in. Without the girth catching on her insides, it'd have escaped, instead a burst of seed hosed down her gullet. She swallowed to try clearing the way before the next, however it just came faster. Her nose burned and snorted out a river. More overflowed her packed lips and rolled down her chin.

A sudden burst in her balls precipitated each rush. They swelled and clenched tight, as if trying to escape their duty as cum barrels. More of Amy's cum poured down into her stomach, but thick rivulets leaked from her nose and lips, and through it all she just begged for it not to end. She had no control over her own body anymore. Her cock was stuck from its own size, her balls wouldn't stop pumping semen, and her throat swallowed on reflex. She hoped Amanda would wake up soon. Her pussy needed love.

Oh, she could do that herself! If her cock went limp enough, then she could bend around, cram it between her balls and shove it up her baby maker. Amy gargled a moan, imagining her own sperm knocking up her eggs. Talk about lewd. What kind of slut got pregnant from themselves? Thank god she had contraception, and a girlfriend to keep her from going overboard.

"Having fun?" Amanda asked.

Amy startled and ripped her cock free. A heavy rope lanced through the air and splattered them and their bed, thick droplets clung to any surface, defiant of gravity's wishes. That was the last burst. Everything left dribbled out and down her shaft, until Amanda leaned over to catch them on her tongue. Something poked Amy's back and slid down her butt crack.

"Ooh, were you dreaming of me?" Amy asked with teasing shimmy.

"Not just you," Amanda said around a mouthful of seed. She pulled back and showed it off, chewing the heady mixture, before she swallowed multiple times, "That's really fucking thick. Anyway, who wouldn't get hard hearing you slurping all over your cock?"

"Point taken," Amy turned over and kissed her, the flagging erection resurrecting and grinding against Amanda's, "When are your classes?"

"Not for ages," Amanda trailed kisses down her neck and collar, over the swell of a breast, ending at the nipple, where a rogue clump of cum remained. She licked it clean, then latched on and sucked, released, and sucked again. Amy cradled her head, one hand snaking between their bodies to hold the cocks together. Dregs of semen oozed out and onto the frotting pair.

They pulled away and sat up to regard each other. Both dicks twitched and throbbed, daring the other to act first. Amy smirked and crawled forward, prick scraping over the bed.

"So, who's on top?" She asked, looking up at her girlfriend. Though Amanda had the advantage in height, Amy retained her athleticism and dick size, but she was on hair triggers throughout her body.

"I am," Amanda said and pushed her down. Before Amy could respond, she angled her hips and nudged the balls aside with her cock. A quick push wreathed Amanda in wet, sweltering walls that clung tight and seemed to suckle. She pushed until Amy's balls were crushed between their crotches, forcing out a tide of pre-cum. The walls squeezed harder, more so even than Amy did at two feet.

Amanda kept her lover's arms pinned and panted down at her. Lethargy still tugged at her muscles, trying to will her to lay back down, so she rolled her hips in slow patterns. Side to side, up and down, to and fro, even in a circle to push on every pleasure node she knew Amy had. The head prodded Amy's cervix, but she lacked the size to break through. In that position with the balls in her way at least.

"I'm gonna fuck your womb," Amanda promised and handled her once towering girlfriend's legs to rest on her shoulders, raising Amy's ass off the bed and offering better penetration. She took advantage in the same moment and rammed forward. Amy yelped, her cock lurched and wobbled, then flopped back onto her belly. The cervix bowed a bit, however it held strong under the first attack. Amanda wasn't about to let it off easy.

Amy waved her hips in wide circles and squeezed hard enough to slow Amanda. She pushed on, using the hips to push and pull herself, and slammed repeatedly into the cervix. If she didn't break though, her shape would be engraved if nothing else. Amy's legs slipped and her ass fell, forcing Amanda's erection to push up. Its shape bulged from Amy's lower abdomen and shoved hard into her pleasure centre.

Readjusted, Amanda went back to work at max power. Her balls flew into the Amazon's ass, clapping in time with the increasingly dense squelches above, while both their breasts jiggled with each thrust. Amy grabbed her own cock and stroked it to the same rhythm. Teasing bitch, Amanda thought. If she had the mind to keep pace, then she wasn't feeling it nearly enough. The usually smaller futa upped her pace and angled her hips.

"Ooh, yeah!" Amy moaned, voice shaking from the rapid tempo. Every thrust slammed her cervix, made it arch further, and stretched her walls, turning her juices into an aromatic froth. Then, finally, Amanda broke through with a triumphant shout. She lowered Amy back down and kissed her, mashing their breasts together around Amy's oozing cock.

"About fucking time," Amanda panted and curled in, lapping up the gooey pre-cum from their boobs.

"I feel so full," Amy said. This wasn't the first time she was fucked in the womb. When she shrank it was enough for anyone to get through, but this time she had a normal sized body. Eight inches of cock stretched her pussy, while the last, important inch was nestled in her womb.

"It's different, right? I'm not insane," Amanda said, tugging her cock out and pushing it back in.

"No, it's... hmm, so good," Amy pulled her down and deep, "But I think I know how to make it better."

sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,823 Followers
12