Amy - The Amazon (Usually) Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh? Oh shit!" Amanda yelled as she was flipped over and trapped under a petite Amazon, whose thighs snapped shut around her hips. From that angle, with Amy leaning back, several inches of Amanda's shaft protruded through her abdomen. The head slipped out from her womb, but a sharp bounce rectified it.

"Hey babe," Amy said as she undulated her hips and squeezed her kegels.

"Y-yeah," Amanda moaned. She rolled with the sudden reversal and held Amy by the waist, helping speed her along.

"If you don't cum before I do," Amy pulled a hand off and guided it around to her ass, dipping a finger into her tight hole, "I'll let you fuck my ass."

"You would anyway," Amanda said.

"True, but here's the kick," Amy said and leaned in deep to whisper in her ears, their bodies mashed together, "If you do cum before me, I'm gonna fucking destroy you."

"Someone's horny."

"You have no idea," Amy pulled back and ran her hands over her smaller body, moaning as she did, "It's like my normal sex drive is crammed into this body. Normally, I guess there's all this height and mass to dilute things, you know? But now... Come on, try and hold back on me. Otherwise, you might not be walking out of here."

"Awful spunky for a short stack," Amanda laughed and rammed up into her, "Fine. You're on. I win, I get your ass all to myself. If you win, just try and fuck me that hard."

Amy giggled and clenched with her insides, rolling them from her opening all the way to her womb. Moans poured from Amanda at the milking waves, while the womb suckled pre-cum from her tip, rounding itself to match Amy's bloated stomach. Both bobbled to their rhythm, ripples moved from her abdomen, along her stomach and up through her tits. The bed stifled her ass jiggling, but it still cushioned Amanda's powerful thrusts.

They moved to the edge. Amanda stood, their groins still connected, and suspended Amy over the side, legs wrapped tight around her waist. With her new stance, Amanda renewed her brutal pace. She reared back eight inches, using the head to stretch her lover's folds, then slammed back in and crushed Amy's sack against her body. One hand found the Amazon's shaft and gripped it tight for another layer of pleasure. Slowing to leisurely thrusts, she leaned over and captured both nipples in her mouth.

"Ooh, that's good. But..." Amy trailed off like the tease she was. Her moans and arched back distracted from the movement of her legs, which moved to position her toes between Amanda's ass. They slid down, one stopping near the hole, and the other dipping between her legs. It was awkward, but her flexible limbs allowed Amy to run her toes along Amanda's pussy. That did the trick and jump started her thrusts again.

Streamers of cunny juices stretched and broke between their bodies. They splattered over both futa's thighs, turned Amanda's cock into a glossy spear, one helmed by engorged folds that squished inward on every thrust. Slap, squelch, moan and slurp became their symphony. Musk fogged the air and saturated their lungs, pulling both deeper into inescapable bliss. The question remained; who'd cum first?

Amy was close. Her cock throbbed and her pussy ached for release, a fierce pressure had already gathered in her gut, stimulating her prostate into overdrive. Pre-cum streamed from her heavy dick, the head burgeoning, while her balls churned. They pulled on her sack and stretched it taut and shiny. Vague shapes fluctuated on the surface, her sperm-dense seed desperate for freedom. Even her pre-cum had a murky white tinge.

But Amanda didn't fare much better. Sweat glistened on every inch of her naked body, some not her own, and even flung off her tits as she ravaged her shortened lover. She panted for air, inhaling their combined stench. Every muscle in her legs and arms cried out for her to stop, but Amy's pussy sang to her over them. The world itself could turn to black, so long as she could keep fucking this futa and watch her belly slowly inflate.

"Bet you're, hmm, getting real close," Amy said.

"Me? Ha! No, just... getting... warmed up," Amanda panted and redoubled her efforts. No matter how much her body ached afterwards, it'd be nothing compared to what that fourteen inch slab could do if she lost. Though she didn't have much of a choice. Forget her endurance, her legs were shaking and her cock, from the second she could see it, had turned a raw crimson, the veins crawled over its surface like ivy. It took all her discipline not to drop and cum right there.

Amy had played volleyball for years. While she didn't take it seriously, it was natural for her to pick some observation skills, such as pinpointing a weak opponent. And Amanda was just that right there. She tightened her legs and pulled Amanda onto the bed, rolling on top before she even yelped, all without removing that delicious prick from her pussy.

"GG," Amy said and squeezed with her kegels once more. The sudden relief and surrounding pressure overwhelmed Amanda, who arched her back, mouth wide in a screech that died in her throat. Spasms rocked her exhausted body, preceding her balls pulling in tight and her cock engorging on a rush of semen. Amy fell atop her and suckled on a sweaty nipple, moaning as lava burst into her womb. It swelled heavily with a cum baby, until it exceeded her pudgy gut and squished between their bodies. She kept expanding, however, long after Amanda normally finished.

"Naughty girl," Amy said to her borderline insensate lover, "You used that formula, didn't you?"

"Yeah," Amanda moaned, still cumming.

"I thought they'd only work on me," Amy shrugged and leaned back, showing off just how large she'd swollen already. No stretch marks showed, nor any other sign that her skin was straining, despite appearing pregnant with one, no two full-term babies. Its liquid weight spilled across Amanda's chest and pushed her tits aside, as it crawled further. Finally, the endless spurts stammered and ceased. Amy hefted herself off her lover.

"Fuck!" Amy grunted and sprawled out on her back, stomach jiggling with all its contents, "That's pretty heavy." Her cock shoved against the obtrusive mass, both vying for the territory over her crotch. Semen leaked from her pussy and pooled under her ass, hot streams passing between the cheeks, tickling her unused hole. And it wouldn't be touched for a while to come.

"Guess you win," Amanda said, her composure restored, though she was still coated in sweat.

"You tried your best," Amy said and sat up. The added pressure caused her pussy to blow a lurid raspberry to the world, spilling several ounces onto their bed. It tried soaking up the cum and failed, such was its viscosity. She blushed at the noise, though it just proved how well Amanda fucked her. Not well enough to save her from Amy's bottomless lust of course.

"Just take it easy at first. I'm exhausted."

"Take five. I'll grab us some juice," Amy hopped down and waddled away, heedless of the mess trailing behind her. Amanda just laughed at her. The day was far from over. Hopefully Amy would return to normal in a few days. The sorority might not be enough to handle her if what she said about her libido was true.

Ten minutes and a pint of orange juice between them later, Amy and Amanda stood opposite each other. The Amazon regarded her taller girlfriend and stroked herself in excitement. Neither had washed, since it would be pointless, and Amy was still bloated with futa-cream. Amanda wasn't idle, sliding her hands over her curves and teasing Amy with how buoyant her breasts were, along with glimpses of her expert cunt. No one on campus had the same experience with the Amazon that she did.

"Well?" Amanda asked with a conspicuous view of her asshole, "What'll it be, babe?"

"I don't know. It's all so tempting," Amy licked her lips and squeezed a drop of pre-cum. Her eyes darted from boobs, to ass, to thighs, to face, back to boobs. They had plenty of time and she doubted just a couple orgasms would be enough, "I'm taking it all." She leapt at Amanda, handled her into position with one leg high and pussy just waiting for a girl-cock to take it.

Oh, and she took it. Amy crammed every inch of her dick inside, moaning her joy at the walls that suckled and clung to her, while deeper inside the cervix opened in a welcoming embrace. The womb was as familiar with her cock as Amanda herself. Amy held it there for a full minute, basking in the heat and tightness. In the meantime, she stroked the tube stretching from crotch to sternum.

"Ready for a pounding?" Amy asked.

"From you? Always."

Their faces mashed together in a vicious kiss. Spit and moans swapped between them, tongues swirled, hands groped everything in reach. Amy pulled back, tongue loose and connected by sloppy ropes. Her tongue snapped them. They shared a final smirk, before Amy started on fulfilling her promise. Not a second was wasted on build-up. Her cock was more than ready. Amanda's pussy and womb gushed with need.

Amy shoved herself back and forth. Despite the sleeker frame, she kept most, if not all her power and put it into effect from the start. A freight train of cock slammed into Amanda each second. One set of balls crashed into ripe ass cheeks, the other was crushed between their bodies. Each clash squeezed pre-cum from their cocks, further dirtying Amanda's sweat lathered body, while her womb sloshed from constant thrusts.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!" Amanda moaned and grunted in sudden climax. She groped herself, pinching and pulling on her nipples, which snapped back once she released them. Thinner semen rocketed from her cock and splattered over her chest and face, ropes in her hair. One blinded her left eye, another got into her mouth, overstuffing it, and a third got in her nose. Amy slowed down to lean in and lick some up.

"You sure know how to make a futa jealous," Amy said. She lowered Amanda's leg, spread them wide and leaned back. Using the thighs for handles, she raced toward her second climax of the day. Balls gurgling, prostate churning and cock throbbing, she slammed one last time and pulled out. Amy stood over her lover, stroking herself madly, and roared in blissful release. Her cock pulsed, lurched, and forced her to use both hands to steady it. Then the first blast happened.

Cum by the buckets shot out and over Amanda. The first rope fell short and painted her tits in a new layer of white, but the second picked up the slack, removing any remnants of other semen on her face. Amy's third and fourth followed suite. It was like messing with a hose, cutting off the water then releasing it, waves of viscous jizz rising and falling. She crammed it back inside before the sixth blast, having succeeded in covering Amanda from tits to face. Ricocheted drops also dotted her belly and crotch.

Not even halfway done, Amy's seed inflated her lover through all her thrusts. Her cock was in overdrive. Every nerve felt electrocuted, even the lightest caress from Amanda's cunt was like a vacuum around her, but none of it was gentle. From start to womb, it all gripped her like a vice and undulated around her in a brutal, delicious milking motion. Finally, her orgasm calmed as Amanda entered pregnancy territory.

"Hmm," Amy murmured, comparing her fecund body to the comparative bump on her lover, "Not quite even, right?"

"N-no," Amanda said, using the staggered thrusts to catch her breath.

"Let's fix that, 'cos I've still got a few loads in these bad girls." Amy rubbed her sack into her girlfriend's ass, letting her feel just how large and overripe they were.

"They feel as big as my butt," Amanda said, a hint of frustration in her tone.

"Don't be jealous," Amy cooed and restarted her thrusts. She took it slow, instead leaning over to kiss and nip her lover's neck, her breasts and lips, "Or are you upset that I'm so curvy? You want some of what I've got?"

"No, just that you haven't emptied it into me yet," Amanda rolled eyes and kissed her back, "And didn't you say you'd 'fucking destroy me'?"

"Oh? Guess you don't care about classes," Amy said and picked her up, moved over to a wall, then bent her down. Amanda braced herself, legs bowed to match Amy's height. Once she was firmly planted, the act began in full. The prior assault and orgasm faded into oblivion as Amy went into full force. Both futanari shouted in pleasure as their balls collided.

That was Amy's speciality. At full size, her cock should be painful to handle, even now it should strain Amanda's body and senses, yet only bliss saturated her nerves. The brutal clap of their testicles, the slam from groin and ass meeting, having her womb invaded and stretched, it all worked toward another orgasm. Amy dragged out her withdrawal, pulling Amanda's inner labia with it, and slammed every inch back in. The head scraped pre-cum and juices out to create a puddle between their legs.

It wasn't long before Amanda came again. Her legs trembled as a surge of fem-cum rained from her stuffed cunt, lips further engorged as lust rushed through her, and her senses sharpened. Even the breeze on her nipples as they swung with Amy's thrusts felt like mouths on her clit. Her cock surged and spilled pre, like it knew its orgasm was paltry compared to Amy. Or it was recovering.

"Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me!" Amanda moaned as they changed positions again, relieving her shaking legs, and moved to the bed. Her face was flattened into pillows, ass held high by primitive desire and Amy's cock. Despite her orgasm ramping up sensitivity all over, she wasn't spared for a moment. Through the tightest grip and wettest gush, Amy continued. The sheets and mattress squelched with the slightest motion.

Deciding the slap of crotch on ass wasn't enough, Amy clapped her hands upon the cheeks. If Amanda's hips fell even a centimetre, SLAP. Her pussy's grip relented even a gram of pressure, SLAP. Amy wasn't cruel, however, as she massaged the petite imprint she left. When her lover yelped in more pain than pleasure, she slowed down and kissed the tender cheek. But the moment Amanda moaned again, Amy went hard as ever. It didn't matter that her girlfriend's ass had turned a brilliant red all over.

"Ahh, hmm, yes!" Amanda bucked her hips in mindless joy. Amy still hadn't cum again, and her tireless thrusts had emptied most of the previous load, leaving the taller futa with a deepening void, "Cum in me. Please, Amy? Oh, look at my belly, it's gotten so flat. Feed it your cum. Make me look pregnant. Give me your jizz baby!"

How could she refuse that? Amy turned to short thrusts, pulling a few inches back at a time. The shorter charge lowered her power, though the speed made it worthwhile. Soon, her fingers sank into Amanda's hips and ass, using it like a sex toy as she ramped toward a third climax. It wouldn't be the last. Her prolificness wasn't enough to empty her engorged balls. She'd need that formula to do so.

"Open wide baby-mama. I'm gonna inflate you like a fucking beach ball," Amy said and slammed her hips several times in rapid succession, then curled over her lover's ass, scrotum tightening, and bit into Amanda's shoulder. The surge of semen in her cock, thickening it all over, and bite sent Amanda over the edge as well. Her pussy rolled as if milking Amy of her seed, but its grip did nothing against her titanium mast. Even so, semen exploded like water from a fire hydrant.

Between her girth and Amanda's grip, not a drop spilled from her womb. Gush after, thick sticky gush filled the catching futa, each drop the same viscosity as super glue with ultra-dense chunks mixed in. If pharmacists hadn't made a specialised contraception for futa, the sheer number and potency of Amy's sperm would have left Amanda a mother long ago. It, instead, gave her the illusion as her belly expanded through the months in mere minutes.

In her position, the liquid weight rolled toward her face and pushed her tits higher. It met the doused sheets below and swelled against them, squishing toward the sides as more and more jizz raced in. Perhaps it was a trick of Amy's hearing, but she heard the spurts over their moans, on top of feeling them overflowing from her sack and up her cock. As Amanda's tunnel relaxed, Amy resumed her thrusts. Loud squelches came forth as her semen was squeezed out. It fell with a heavy plop.

"Are you done?" Amanda asked. She got her answer as she flipped over, pussy so utterly drenched that she felt no friction between the cock and her walls, and saw Amy's face demented with lust. The shrunken Amazon pulled out and stood over her lover, cock no softer than before, then aimed at her face. Experience dictated that she open her mouth, which was filled a second later.

"Maybe two more. Maybe a lot more. Let's find out!"

It turned out four more times was enough. Even then, Amy stayed erect and willing, though her balls had shrunken and both were caked in a mixture of their fluids. If Amanda didn't have classes in under an hour, they might have continued. She showered while Amy modelled in a mirror, taking in her new form. It was probably temporary, so she planned on enjoying it while she could.

"You gonna shower?" Amanda asked once she got out. Her stomach hadn't lost much size, understandable given the gallons Amy pumped into her, but the majority seemed stuck inside her.

"Nah, I'll probably get dirty again right away," Amy shrugged and pulled her close, careful not to rub any wet parts on her, "Come on, let's take a few pics. Hey, think if I dress up right people will think I'm still in middle school?"

"The boobs would give you away."

Amy pouted, "True. Oh well, let's take some anyway. Wait, you've got that schoolgirl outfit from drama class, don't you?"

"Yeah... oh, you thinking of a little roleplay?"

"Me, the student, getting a little frisky with her teacher," Amy grinned.

"Pretty tame, but could be fun."

"Here's the twist; you're hopelessly in love with me, but you can't show it properly, so you sodomise me until I'm a twitching mess," Amy said and showed off her anus for good measure.

"Maybe later. I'm pretty beat up," Amanda sighed and rubbed her still raw ass, to say nothing of her pussy, which gaped lewdly. Her cervix was all that kept the cum inside.

"Don't worry. You rest up. When you're ready, you better give me your all," Amy said and took a picture, capturing how she had to stand on her tiptoes just to kiss her girlfriend now, "I might mess around while you're gone."

"You're really horny aren't you." Amanda shook her head and started dressing.

"Oh, you've no idea. I love being this size right now. It's not as intense as when I'm smaller, but fuck is it good. And I can still own your ass like this."

"We'll see," Amanda said and cupped Amy's chin, leering down at her, "Next time, I'm gonna destroy you." She left with a wave and that promise playing over in the Amazon's mind. Fuck, she wanted to cum again. Amy's eyes wondered to the drawer Amanda kept the formulas in and she grinned. Time for some fun.

When Amanda returned home, she headed straight to her and Amy's room. She fully expected to be met with the reek of cum, probably the sight of a naked Amy, and maybe one of the formulas. None did. Only the leftover smell of sex lingered. She put her bag away and went to the bathroom, assuming her girlfriend to be there.

"Oh my god," she giggled and pinched her brow at the absurdity displayed before her. Amy was asleep in the bathtub, snoring softly, while her body soaked in a literal cum bath. It almost overflowed the edges. Even accounting for displacement, the amount was ludicrous. She noticed a small, empty vial. Hopefully any side effects weren't too severe.


12