Amy - The Amazon (Usually) Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So she thought, until a dense mass pushed into her sack. She'd only glimpsed Eliza's cock earlier, still distracted by Amy's lacking size. Yuri frowned at the size of it, while the length didn't feel like a match for her, its girth exceeded expectations. The urge to check was replaced by pleasure, since Amy lurched forward and swallowed half a foot in an instant. Eliza's continuous moans reached deep into her body, even tickling her prostate from the hums alone.

Amy slurped, sucked and swallowed noisily. Spit dribbled along her pried open jaw, down her chin and puddled in her cleavage, before overflowing onto her clothes. Looking around, Yuri realised that none of them had removed much clothing, and set to rectifying that. Though she didn't move sensually or bring attention to herself, all eyes were transfixed as her breasts bounded into the open, the slap of flesh echoing. She pushed her pants and underwear all the way down, causing her breasts to loom and jiggle over Amy and Eliza's heads, then knocked the garments aside. All eyes on her, as they should be.

Pale flesh unmarked by piercings or tattoos, complimented by the angry purple of her cock veins. Her nipples were plump, dusty champagne peaks, which twitched on either side of her navel. The mounds extended entire inches past her sides, easily visible from behind, and defied gravity with their pertness. A size shared by her ass and hips.

It was Amy that restarted first. She worked at her own clothes, even as she worked her throat to its limits, taking almost half her height in cock. The bulge spread into chest now, straining her inhumanly flexible body. Yuri wondered if she had any bones at all, which seemed more likely as the futa stuffed more and more down her already crammed mouth.

Eliza followed suit and wriggled in deeper, also rousing Amanda from her trance. As the taller futa slammed into her friend, she shuffled closer to Yuri, eyeing her heaving tits with unabated lust. Yuri licked her lips and leaned down for her, teasing Amanda with the breasts she craved. Like a dog to a treat, Amanda leapt at the chance and rammed harder, suffocating Eliza in the heady stench of Amazon testes. She took her chance and latched onto a nipple.

The smell caught Yuri by surprise. She'd been so caught up in the feeling and sights, the sensations of all three puny futa servicing with her with their lewd mouths, that she missed the glorious reek of their sexes. Her nostrils flared and huffed the aroma. Every cell in her body reacted, turning her cock and pussy into faucets, and set her erogenous zones afire. The inches Amy slurped on, the nipple Amanda nursed from, and her balls that Eliza cradled might as well be clits for how good it felt. Pleasure urged her hips to move.

Eliza huffed and puffed for air once she found the strength to pull back. Strings of her saliva, mingled with ball sweat, bridged the sudden gap. Her cheeks were flushed a deep crimson and coated in the cocktail. Moans rang out between breaths, higher by the second as her ass was pounded by Amanda.

"Ah, god! Gonna cum! Fuck, I'm gonna cum," Eliza cried.

"Don't you dare," Yuri growled, watching Amy progress down the last third of cock. It distended her stomach toward the floor, the diluted acids like a tingly bath on her shaft, and still she had more to go, "Not until Amy is done." The diminutive Amazon moaned her approval, nostrils dilating for better airflow. Eliza followed Yuri's gaze and gasped.

"That's not, ooh, possible. Ah, she should be... fuck, I wanna cum so fucking bad. She shouldn't be able to handle something, hmm, so fucking big."

"Amy's just that awesome, aren't you, babe?" Amanda said to a gargled response and half-hearted thumbs up.

Yuri grinned and pushed the rutting pair aside, then leaned over to grab Amy's arms and pulled. Both Amazons helped, pushing and pulling respectively, until only one inch remained. It seemed Amy had finally reached her limit, as it refused to enter. Frustrated, Yuri took over both duties and used her like a pocket pussy. Amy's torso fell and stretched with the Russian's movements, replacing her shape with its own. Still the stubborn inch remained dry.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!" Yuri shouted, rocking the windows with her voice alone. Her balls gurgled and pulled tight to her shaft, leaving the skin loose, while jizz swelled her cock and Amy with it. A pair of hands braced against her ass. Eliza and Amanda had circled around, now using her like a pillar for their debauchery, though the scientist's face vanished between cheeks. The Amazon yelped as her asshole was tongued, swirling around the ring and dipping inside. Moans travelled through her bowels and prostate.

"I'm cumming!" Yuri announced, echoed by the others. Despite Amy never touching herself, her cock went off as well, as it shot out every ounce that Yuri unloaded into her burgeoning belly. Dense seed poured across the floor and over Yuri's feet, splashing with Amanda's constant thrusts. Eliza's own load was added to the mess, as was everyone's prolific cunt juices.

Despite Yuri's size and pent up tanks, she finished before Amy. The Amazon grimaced at the mess around her as she stepped back, tugging inch after inch from her rival's insatiable oesophagus, while still more gushed out. Amy fell with a splash on her cum pregnant belly, the added pressure forced a leak from her mouth, and moaned through the last seconds of her minutes long orgasm.

"That is... impressive," Yuri said and surveyed the extent of Amy's release.

"Yeah, she took some stuff, some things happened and, well..." Amanda panted and pulled out from Eliza's ass, replacing it with her fingers to help shovel out the excess, much to the brunette's pleasure.

"I must've been too pent up," Eliza said and straightened her glasses. The sweat on her face was now a mix of her own and Yuri's, though she didn't wipe it off.

"I'll say. You're already getting hard," Amanda said and gave the returning erection a teasing flick.

"That's... I can't help it." Eliza pouted and glanced up to the Amazon, cock jerking back to its complete size. Yuri straightened up to her full, imposing majesty and smirked down at her.

"Little girl," Yuri said, deepening her voice, "Are you aroused by me?"

Eliza gulped and nodded, "Yes."

"You wish to put that thing inside me?"

"I... I've dreamed of it, so many times."

"You think you could satisfy me? Bah! You must prove yourself," Yuri almost smirked at the eager light in Eliza's face. This was a futa that knew how to adore someone, from the way she only looked away to gawk at more of Yuri's body, and her cock's reaction. The fact pre-cum was oozing without pause and little stimulus was proof enough.

"How?" Eliza asked, causing a chuckle from Amanda.

"Satisfy my cock," Yuri said, ignoring the other futa. Eliza's face sank.

"But I... I'm not like Amy. I can't stretch like that. It's impossible."

"Says the one that shrank her in the first place," Yuri said, gesturing to the cum gut with a small Amazon attached. The phrase no longer existed in Yuri's mind. Unless they revealed that this was an ongoing prank with an actress for Amy, then perhaps she'd believe those words.

"I need time," Eliza said and stroked herself, "I'll come up with something."

"Good, but let's see what you can do, little one," Yuri prodded her cheek with her cock, smeared it with pre-cum and spit, and held it before her lips. Seconds passed in reverent staring, then Eliza took the weight in her hands and kissed it, tongue sliding out and into the large slit. She pulled out a glob of cum that was stuck inside, kept it on her tongue, outstretched to show Yuri, and gulped it down. It was too thick, though, forcing her to try several times.

She went back the moment her throat was free. The same fervour with the balls returned as she licked everything in reach. Sometimes she tried opening wider, but without Amy's insane physiology, she just wasn't capable. Not that it stopped her trying. Eliza guzzled pre-cum, eyes gazing up at Yuri like a lowly priestess at their goddess, alone in that world.

"Come on, don't just ignore us," Amanda said and put her lips to work with Eliza's. Amy also came over, huffing the entire journey, until she could drop her heavy gut and join them. All three worked the head, doing their best not to leave one speck of Yuri's orgasm, and gazed at her. Each gaze bubbled with molten lust, silent screams pleading for her to fuck them with that giant mast. Despite only Amy and Amanda being capable, the scientist's eyes begged louder than either of theirs.

"Who's first?" Amy asked around a mouthful of cock. She dipped lower, found the fold of skin and stuck her tongue in.

"Me! You got fucked last time," Amanda moaned.

"I can't fit it, but... fuck, I don't care! Ruin me, stretch me until I permanently gape, then make me beg for more!" Eliza bucked her hips, cock flexing in a small climax.

There was no choosing between them. Eliza couldn't take it, though she wanted to try harder than either of the futanari beside her, but Amy's shrunken form was so enticing. She must be tight. So. Fucking. Tight. Amanda was similar. Yuri still wasn't convinced that she actually fucked her with Amy at the same time. No human should stretch so much.

"You," Yuri said and held Amanda's head in her hand, capable of almost covering the entire skull. The second-tallest futa beamed and stuck her tongue out at the others, before pulling away and bracing her hands against a table, ass raised to show off her dripping sex. Amy had worked her over the years, leaving the folds extroverted and puffed up, ready for the pounding headed their way. Nerves lined every little crease, trained for pleasure.

Yuri lined up her cock, forced to crouch, and pressed it against the orifice. Hot juices flowed over the head, replacing their saliva, with more added each second she was there. She pushed and slid forward at first, earning a sharp moan as she grazed the clit, then held it firm and tried again. This time she pushed in. Amanda's puffed out folds smoothed out and stretched to their limit, all before the widest part was swallowed.

Everyone gawked at Amanda's elasticity. Yuri's cock should be like a battering ram, too fat and broad to enter without a hook to open her, yet it was devoured like any cock. The other futanari gathered around, stroking themselves to the sight of Yuri forcing her way inside. Every inch that sank in was clung to, the flesh like latex, defining every feature of her dick. Where Amy had swallowed her with relative ease, Amanda's body pushed back and struggled to handle it. That only made it better! The more power Yuri needed, the better her body felt and more intoxicating the eventual release.

"How is she doing that?" Eliza asked, gawking at and stroking the shape, "It's one thing for you, Amy, but she hasn't taken any of Shrinkage. I don't even know if it affects other people."

"Maybe it's my cum?" Amy offered with a shrug and stood up. She grinned at Yuri, then spread Amanda's pert ass cheeks to reveal her puffy little hole, which she went to kissing feverishly, like it was the last taste of her girlfriend she'd get. To adore someone's flavour, even from their ass. Was that love? Yuri wondered, wavering between disgust and respect for them.

Amanda moaned louder. Her womb opened up and stretched for Yuri, pushing other organs aside for her mast, walls squelching as they drooled creamy fluids. Not long after, her body gave out and refused to accept anymore past the second foot, despite Yuri's efforts to shove more inside. Another mischievous smirk from Amy caught her interest.

"Don't worry, I got you covered," Amy said and gave a parting lick to her lover's anus, poking inside, then she dipped back down to retrieve a still stunned Eliza. Despite her stature, Amy had retained her strength and lifted her over Yuri's cock. The plan was obvious as Eliza straddled the almost foot and a half of cock, her balls falling to either side of it in her loose sack, while her sopping cunt dribbled a river across the root-like veins. She moaned and fell forward, cock trapped between her body and Yuri's prick, and planted her face where Amy's had been moments before. Then the grinding started.

Her whole body moved this time. She pushed her hips down, squished her pussy into a particular vein, and pushed with her legs, sliding her body and cock along the shaft, before ending with a decadent lick of Amanda's ass. Strange, as she appeared more refined than the other futanari present. Yuri should've expected as much, though, since she and Amy were involved.

The petite Amazon hopped onto the table and used her legs to frame Amanda. They beamed at each other, eyes gleaming with delight in the other's very presence, before Amy closed hers in delight. Her cock vanished down her lover's trained gullet, not even a small hiccup from her gag reflex, and all four set into their rhythm. Yuri would thrust, which pushed and pulled Amanda along Amy's cock, causing both to moan, and Eliza to leak more fem-cum. A second orgasm encroached on Yuri, who did her best to put the others there.

Amanda was first to cum. Her flopping cock stiffened and spewed a river of jizz, adding to Amy's ocean, while her pussy squeezed so hard it staggered Yuri's relentless thrusts. If not Amy's cock, she would be screaming her voice raw, instead the vibrations travelled from her chest and through the shaft.

"That's not fair," Amy panted and took to guiding her lover's speed. The climax stole Amanda's upper functions, as her tongue lolled out to lap at the futa's fecund balls.

"I wanna fuck something," Eliza slurred against Amanda's rear, balls and cock throbbing atop Yuri's shaft.

The Amazon just moaned. Words failed her as she slammed her cock and Eliza into Amanda, heart pounding through her genitals, though no one paid attention to her pussy. Eliza's dick pulsed against, as if to offer its service. It was tempting. So fucking tempting.

Another time, she thought and crushed the urge under her pleasure. She hunched over Eliza and licked at her neck, catching beads of sweat that, in her lust, tasted like ambrosia. The scientist moved harder and arched her back, offering herself, while her moans withered away into begging gasps. Giant lips covered Eliza's neck, teeth left gentle nips behind, and hot breaths rushed over her skin to tease the sparkling nerves within.

"I'm gonna cum," Yuri moaned. Her thrusts stuttered, then picked up harder and faster. Eliza was leaking so much that the shaft slid between her legs and balls, gliding over her pussy to slam into Amanda's still spasming snatch.

"Cum in her," Amy said, using her hands to face-fuck Amanda and make sure she was stuffed from both ends, "Fucking inflate her into a cum balloon."

Still lost in orgasm, Amanda just moaned. It was instinct that kept her sucking and swallowing around Amy's cock, heedless of the spit and pre-cum drooling from her chin. A bulge ran from her throat into her chest, while Yuri's cock worked to meet it, distending her pelvis and stomach. Amanda was past her limit already, body completely lax and held up by the phalli.

"Oh god," Yuri groaned into Eliza's neck, "Here it comes. Fuck, my balls feel so full, so heavy... gotta... ah, gotta fucking CUM!"

"Me too! Cum with me, Yuri. We'll inflate this fucking Amazon-slut!" Amy grunted and brought her hips to meet Amanda's slob drenched face, balls gurgling, as she locked eyes with Yuri. With a roar that shook the windows, the Amazon lanced forward and managed to stretch Amanda another few inches. Eliza yelped, a squeak by comparison, her cock spurted across the other futanari and her pussy jettisoned fem-cum by the cupful.

Balls of cum distended Yuri's cock. So desperate for release, her seed had congealed together, stopping the normal flow in favour of massive globs rising up and ballooning Amanda's obscene body further. At the same time, Amy's orgasm rushed inside with an audible spurt and swelled her lover's stomach. It squished around Yuri's cock head, swallowing it, until the first ball of jizz erupted in her womb. Her abdomen bloated into a fecund, hanging sphere. The next explosions filled it to meet Amy's own progeny, turning Amanda's torso into a massive, sloshing orb.

Eliza bobbed up and down with the bulges along Yuri's cock. Her streaks of cum launched in erratic patterns, coating pieces of equipment more than the futanari ahead of her, but the ropes managed to strike Yuri. The fluid blended into her hair, discernible only by its gooey texture as it oozed down the platinum locks onto her body. A stray rope splashed across her nipples, causing them to drip with the gelatinous slop onto Eliza's quivering ass.

More cum pumped into Amanda by the second. Yuri's orgasm had cleared out the worst of her cum, allowing a stronger, consistent flow on par with Amy's, bloating the futa toward the ground. Despite the weight, neither Yuri, nor Amy's cocks let her fall even an inch. The bulges had vanished from her belly, leaving only the shapes in her throat and crotch, both of which fattened and shrank to the Amazons' releases. The pressure became too much.

Amanda groaned and snorted around Amy's prick. Streaks of cum ran down her stretched cheeks, while she convulsed, trying to release the pressure in her belly, however her oesophagus was water-tight around Amy. That left one path. A random gurgle from Eliza revealed it to all. Yuri pulled her up, allowing them all to stare at the creamy gunk pouring out. The sight forced a surge from Amy and caused a sudden eruption straight into Eliza's face.

"So filthy..." She said, while licking it off her lips. Smart? Yes. Refined? Yes. Controlled? Also yes, but Eliza was the same as any other futa, worse considering her endowment, and that self-control came at a cost. Given her line of work, she didn't take long to relieve herself and sex with such a girth was nigh impossible, in this moment of pure lust and release, she was ready and willing for anything. Even trying to take a three foot monster up her pussy.

Yuri would test her one day. For now, she was intent on matching Amy's production and worked every muscle in her body to squeeze even one more drop, but her resources were finite. Unlike the petite Amazon, who kept moaning and humping as she poured her load, balls still rotund after nearly a minute. Was she cumming even more than last time?

On the other hand, Yuri's climax had dwindled. The afterglow crept in amidst her pleasure, it breached the sensations and sapped her strength, lulling her into lethargy. Her erection stayed strong and kept Amanda raised, however she wanted nothing more than to relax.

"Fuck it, you win," Yuri said and sat down, careful not to knock Eliza off. The scientist didn't look much better, breathing deep and even as her erection flagged a bit.

"Wasn't a contest," Amy breathed and slouched back onto her hands. Without Yuri's steel hard cock, Amanda slipped away, until her maw was freed and a rush of semen came out. Amy quickly hooked her feet under Amanda's arms, keeping her from crashing to the floor. The massively inflated futa gave a thumbs up and went slack.

"You guys look cute together," Amy said with a glance to the Amazon and Eliza, the latter of which seemed to drift between consciousness. How couldn't she? Her head was nestled between two globes covered in delicious dick-juice, while she straddled Yuri's slab of cock.

Yuri looked away and blushed through the coating of cum on her cheeks, "How are you still hard after that?"

"Dunno," Amy shrugged and gathered up a handful of cum and spit from her dauntless erection, then flung it aside, "Reckon you're up for another round, Yuri? Maddy and Liz are pretty out of it now."

"Always," the Amazon growled, unwilling to let this puny futa show her up again.

12