Amy - The Amazon (Usually) Ch. 10

Story Info
Getting Back to 'Normal'.
7.1k words
4.39
8.4k
5
0

Part 10 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/01/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,824 Followers

Nobody was looking at her. Well, they were, but not for the usual reason. People usually gawked at her as she towered over them, height distracting from her voluptuous curves, now it was her curves or nothing at all. And, strangely, Amy wasn't sure how she felt about it. The initial novelty had worn off and left a faded version in its place.

Small nuisances presented themselves over the past week. She'd spent years at seven feet, which made the more recent eight feet a simple adjustment, but going down to little over five revealed whole new challenges. For starters, she couldn't reach the top shelves anymore, or the middle, even the lowest in their kitchen were a struggle. Everything but sex had gotten worse it seemed.

On that subject, however, she loved being short. Most people in the house could pick her up now - as an aside, getting picked up and dropped on a pair of cocks is fantastic - and her pussy was small enough that she felt everyone vividly, like the walls suctioned to whatever entered. Not to say her cock didn't enjoy its share. All the nerves coagulated in the tip, made it an eerie replica of her actual clit. Just Amanda tonguing it for a few minutes could set her off, then imagine having that thing lodged in someone's cervix, getting squeezed and pulled until an explosion from the inside made it all go... insane. It was those moments that made her love being shrunk.

"Maddy! Could you get the chips?" Amy asked, pouting from the kitchen counter.

"You could just climb up," Amanda said and grabbed the bag.

"Oh, yeah. I could."

"Did your brain shrink too?" Amanda chuckled and popped a chip in her mouth, grinning down at her petite lover. Amy hopped onto a stool and rapped her head.

"Seems like it. Anyway, what's the plan for today? Want another bath?" Amy wriggled her brows.

"Maybe take it easy today," Amanda said, joining her. The kitchen was top of the line, designed to handle a sorority house of futanari and ravenous women, with a large table lined with bar stools at its centre, and plenty of space between it and the counters. Of course, it was a neutral zone. No sex or fighting of any kind, despite many violations occurring over the years.

Those violations were met with appropriate punishment. Jade was often in charge of that, breaking out an eclectic mix of chains, ropes, whips. Whatever served her needs. She acted the lawmaker in the house, though her kinky side was unmissable once glimpsed.

"Okay, and do what?"

"I dunno. Watch Netflix?"

"Isn't that normally paired with 'chilling'?" Amy teased.

"We've been fucking everyday. Maybe we should just relax."

Amy frowned at her girlfriend. They rarely went a day without sex, such was their nature as futanari, and only a few reasons were valid enough to abstain. One was another obligation that couldn't wait. A second was that boredom had set in. Third involved medication that stole one's libido. Amanda wasn't on meds, and she was all caught up on school work. So it was boredom. Amy sighed, then crawled over the table and sat before Amanda.

"Wanna tell me what's up?" Amy asked, using her foot to stroke a breast.

"Nothing's up."

"Wasn't asking you. I was talking to your boobs. Oh, is Maddy not feeling well guys? What's that righty? She just needs a long, luxurious soak in bubbly cum? Sounds divine."

Amanda snorted and batted her foot away, "Okay, okay. A bath, then we're taking it easy, alright?"

"There we go," Amy squealed as she was picked up and kissed her lover, "It's the height, isn't it?"

"I miss having eight feet of you to cuddle," Amanda said, "But Eliza's working on it, so guess I should just enjoy this while I can."

"I could always shrink some more? Let you be the Amazon for a while?" They were upstairs now, pulling at each other's clothes and stoking their lusts. Amy's member rose, sliding along it's lover to spring up and smack her between the tits.

"Who knows what'd happen," Amanda hummed as dainty hands brought her to erection, "Amy, you might end up being two feet forever."

"Hmm, doesn't sound too bad, does it? She thinks so at least," Amy cooed with a squeeze of the nine inch mast, throbbing in her grasp.

"I'd prefer you not to be a dwarf. But just imagine if this wears off at the same time and it makes you grow as well. You'd be giant. Fuck, you'd be bigger than Yuri." At the mention of the Russian Amazon, Amy froze, "What?"

"Oh shit, just remembered she's leaving today. We gotta say goodbye."

"What time?"

"Hmm," Amy mulled it over, "We got time for a quick soak."

"I thought you said we had time!" Amanda shouted as they ran through the airport, following the behemoth of woman ahead of them. She wrung her hair, trying and failing to remove the spattering of cum still in it, while Amy left hers alone, like she was proud to show off her production. Though no one knew the context behind it.

"And you believed me?! Hey, Yuri! Wait up! Jesus, these legs suck."

Yuri turned at her name and spotted the pair in seconds. Rather, she spied Amy's unmissable tits bouncing everywhere without a bra, and saw her girlfriend a second later. A smile graced her face, she squatted down to meet their eyes, and yanked them into a crushing hug. The scent of semen caused her to back off, then she shrugged and resumed.

"Sorry we're late," Amanda wheezed through the hug and tapped the Amazon's hip for air. Yuri blushed and let her go, but Amy was happy to be smothered in tit-flesh, especially when said tits were bigger than her head even at full size, "Amy thought we had enough time for a... bath."

"Yes, I can smell it," Yuri chuckled, "I am almost jealous I couldn't try one of your 'baths'."

"There's still time," Amy said.

"Shut up!"

An announcement called for Yuri's flight to be boarded. The Amazon rose back to her towering majesty, forced to look side on at Amy, lest the mound conceal her. In the week, they'd hung out and fucked several times, often with Eliza present. The scientist had put off projects to do so, now she was hard at work catching up, as such she wasn't present for Yuri's departure. Amy forced a smile at her, submerging the hint of jealousy trying to break the surface.

"I will call when I return. Amy, I hope to see you much bigger than this," Yuri said and turned away, her ass swinging too far and pulling her off balance. The two futa chuckled as their Amazonian friend sped away, fire no doubt in her cheeks.

Amanda elbowed her girlfriend, "So, wanna tell me what that 'smile' was about?"

"What do you mean?" Amy asked, strolling away with as carefree a grin as ever.

"I've been with you long enough to know when you don't mean a smile. It's so rare that I think most people know. What's up?"

Amy heaved a theatrical sigh and shrug, "I don't know. Guess I miss being tall. And, well, it'd be pretty cool if I got to Yuri's height. Then there's you," she turned her attention on Amanda, thinning her eyes, "What kind of Futa wants to watch Netflix with no chill?"

"Sorry. I like the size difference we normally have."

"Nah, I'm sorry. I should've paid more attention. In hindsight, it's pretty obvious given how you drooled over Yuri, even with me and Eliza in the room. You're the ultimate size queen," Amy said and stretched her hand up high, "Tell you what, when I get back to normal, maybe I'll drink some Shrinkage again, get even bigger. Would you like? A ten-foot Amazon with a giant cock all to yourself? Sorry that she won't have the Russian accent."

"You're perfect the way you were," Amanda said and waved her hand a bit, "This is so-so."

"Gee thanks," Amy rolled eyes, "Come on, let's Netflix and actually chill."

Coming back to the house, however, revealed a new problem. The cleaning staff that normally tended to their room, decided it was time for a new career, absolutely zero relation to the daily messes they made, which include clogging the drains. Amy insisted it wasn't really her fault, since she couldn't help having such thick cum. Either way, until a new cleaner was found, they were responsible for it all.

Their bedroom was spared the worst of it. A few early morning messes crusted the bed, though Amanda swallowed most, and what she couldn't was expunged into the toilet. The bathroom, however, looked like an alien had exploded inside. Goo covered the walls, matted the curtains and towels, and the tub hadn't lost any volume either. Their feet splashed in the gunk as they walked through, although Amy gladly wriggled her toes.

"Hmm, breathe that cummy air," she said as if they were on a beach. She set down her equipment, which was an industrial strength vacuum, a shovel and a roll of trash bags. Neither wore clothes, given what they were faced with.

"Focus, babe. We've got a job to do," Amanda said and scooped up a load of jizz. In the time since her release, Amy's cum had congealed into heavy clumps, slowly drying in the open air. Yesterday's load had been swept up in the recent one. The layers that had dried before hand were lost causes, adding a crusty texture to the tiles that'd need a fire hose to scrape off. Neither minded it much, having spent most of their days on cum soaked carpets and mattresses.

"Can I just soak for a bit?" Amy asked, running a hand over the surface of cum. It was still warm, enticing her to lay back and enjoy the dense goo around every inch of her petite body. Her girlfriend groaned, sighed, then pushed her in. The sudden fall sent cum splashing out and into Amanda's waiting bag.

"You've got thirty minutes. After that, every second you waste comes out of your wages."

"You're not the boss of me," Amy pouted, blowing bubbles in her seed, "But whatever."

While Amanda half-heartedly worked, Amy contemplated her desires. It was true that she loved having the chance to be smaller than most, but the enjoyment of shrinking as she usually did was becoming tiny. The intensity just wasn't there. She fondled her breasts and watched them bounce in the water. Proportionally, she was bigger than expected. Her cock throbbed at the idea of what she might grow to when this wore off.

But who knew when that would happen. She sighed into her cum, watching it ripple with her breath, and pondered how to excite Amanda. It wasn't that she couldn't just fool around with someone else, however she didn't want to leave her out, or leave her dissatisfied. The idea struck her as Amanda cleaned up nearby, so obvious a concept that she had to role her eyes at herself.

Amy climbed out and wiped off her gooey coat into a trash bag, "So, hey. I know you're not busy tonight, so how about we play with some of the other girls?"

"Play?" Amanda arched a brow at the word choice.

"Yeah, play. As in roles. A play of roles, you might say."

"What did you have in mind?" Amanda asked, never one to refuse a chance at roleplay. Beside size differences, it was easily her biggest kink, though it was rare that Amy propositioned it. Sex was fun regardless of what context was involved, though some scenarios were enjoyable, like the one she was thinking of.

"Hmm, you'll see. Come down around eight tonight. And bring some lube. We might need it."

Clary and Dana were all too happy to be involved. The fact Dana was on the 'opposite' team as Amy riled her up, and Clary had been facing a suspiciously dry spell of late, so she needed get laid, and who better than the fourteen inch beast Amy carried. They were in the living room, couches and chairs moved aside and bereft of pillows, which were used to make three forts. Each were big enough for two people to get intimate.

Clothes were an essential choice. Amy had wound up with a suit from Eliza after a mind-numbing night together, but it was the perfect size on her for now, and gave the illusion that she had some class. Clary wore overalls held up by clasps over her chest and nothing else, the straps sank deep into her bosom, telling a grand tale of their softness. Her hair was done into small pigtails, and with her freckles, it gave her the perfect farm girl look.

Dana was her 'sister' and opposite. From their complexions to their genders and Dana's wardrobe, which comprised of a Lycra bodysuit that left nothing to the imagine, from her breasts, to her toned abs and hips, and her cock of course. If Amy's expectations were right, Amanda would turn up in the most sensible outfit, something that made her seem older, mature. Two minutes later and she was proven right.

"Gonna explain?" Amanda asked with a look around the remodelled room, then at her sorority sisters, and finally lingered on Amy's suit. She gave a low whistle, "You clean up good."

"Thanks, but it's a little tight," Amy said and tried pulling on the chest to demonstrate, but the cloth was stretched flat, almost impossible to get a grip on, "Anyway, what do you think?"

"I'd think something more if you explained what's going on? Honestly, I feel a bit overdressed," Amanda said, gesturing to her plain shirt and pants, much more suitable for a campus than any of the rest.

"No, no. It's perfect. I mean, for now. Obviously all that's gonna come off eventually, but it's perfect. Anyway," Amy moved over to the forts they'd made, "Tonight's entertainment is a retelling of a classic; The Three Little Pigs."

"Oh god," Amanda rolled eyes.

"Staring, Clary!" Amy did her best showmanship as Clary sauntered in view, miming a song as she did, "She will be Pig #1, who is just a humble farmer girl looking to make it big. And Pig #2 is, drum roll please; Dana! Fit like a wolf, she's ready and willing to take on any challenge in her way." Dana came in and flexed, posing to show off her musculature.

"Lastly," Amy said and came over to Amanda, running a finger down her chest with a sweltering smirk, "We have Amanda as Pig #3, the oldest and wisest of the three, she's the only one that can help them come together when the wolf shows up."

"Let me guess, you're the wolf?"

"B-b-b-b-BINGO!" Amy made finger pistols as she did a pirouette. The suit had small coat tails that flapped with her motions, adding more pizazz, "I, Amy, shall play the magnificently sexy huntress, the Wolf. In turn, I will get inside all your little houses and fuck you into submission. Will you escape afterwards? Can you turn the tides on me? Only one way to find out. Ladies and gentlemen, let the show begin!"

The three 'pigs' ran to their forts and crawled inside. Amy strolled by them all, whistling nonchalance as she imagined what she'd do to all the little piggies. Her cock strained her pants, she fondled her balls and cooed at their heat, greater than usual, until it became too much. Time to play.

She went Clary's house first and knocked on the door with her cock, "Little pig, little pig, let me in." Amy said, withheld the giggle at her words, and listened intently to the drawling moans of a horny female.

"Not, hmm, not now Miss Wolf. C-come back later," Clary said. A pair of muffled giggles came from the others homes, and audible eye rolls at Clary's abysmal performance, as her lust came through clear. Amy knocked again, this time wedging her cock in a small gap. With a bit of lube, she might've tried thrusting. Fuck, she really was horny.

"Then I'll huff," Amy pulled back, careful not to burn herself on the fabric, "And I'll puff!" She thrust back in, "And I'll blow your cunt down."

"Okay! Okay, okay, I'm opening the door," Clary relented at the banging on her 'door', which slid open to reveal her overalls pulled inward to let her tits out, and a damp patch spilling around the crotch. In under a minute, the house of cushions was saturated in her scent, which pulled Amy in deep. Like the wolf she portrayed, Amy tackled her to the ground and bit deep into the supple flesh of Clary's breast. Next to Yuri and Amy (when full size) hers were the largest and wonderfully natural.

Few people let their breasts be soft as Clary did. They did everything in their power to firm them up, wanting perkiness over anything, but she let the softness pile on. Amy's hand submerged into the flesh, kneading it like dough. Even with her fingers splayed out, she didn't cover the areolae, much less handle the whole thing well. If she pushed her mouth too far, she feared she'd fall into them.

Fortunately, she had an unsinkable weapon. Amy pulled back with a wet pop and moved up to mash her face into Clary's, grinding along the pig's body. Pleasure squeezed down on her lust and released it as pre-cum, which seeped into Clary's overalls. Their tongues whirled around and moans escaped. Remembering her role as the wolf, Amy growled and yanked the clasps free. It was her place to let loose and really make these pigs submit to her. A genuine snarl rolled from her lips as she pulled.

Clary didn't fight her, too caught up in her desires to play the reluctant pig. She spread her legs at the slightest prod and revealed her sopping cunt, the lips swollen, her thighs damp and musk overwhelming. Amy reared back onto her haunches and brandished her fourteen-inch slab of girl-meat, pre-cum splashed onto her prey's pubic mound, rolling over the folds, while she stroked it to the demure sight.

Clary's hair was already dishevelled and her hands stayed overhead. Her tits poured off her chest to pool on the ground, her lips were parted in anticipation, and her hips wriggled shamelessly. Few things were as pleasing to a horny futa as that.

"Shameless pig," Amy said and planted her cock between the cosy nether-lips, "I force my way in and you're already slavering for my dick."

"Yes," Clary breathed and tried bucking against her, but Amy inched away when she did.

"Let the others here you."

"I'm a..."

"No! That's not how a pig sounds," Amy chastised with a sharp smack of her glans on the pig's clit, "Do it right."

"Ah, oink?" Clary giggled, as did the others from their forts. Even Amy, trying her hardest to stay in character, shook in laughter.

"Okay, maybe not. Anyway," Amy said and pressed a little harder, dipping inside but restrained herself, "Beg for it, piggy. Beg for the big bad bitch's cock."

"Give it to me, please," Clary moaned and circled her hips, pleasuring what little cock she could. Each 'pig' was a version of the three from the story, with Clary being the weakest, Dana the most combative and Amanda the most sensible. As such, the singer eagerly offered her dripping sex. Juices streamed around the wolf's prick, hot as lava and alluring as massage oil.

Having spent the day plotting the situation, Amy hungered for a good fuck. It didn't hurt that her balls were heavy, her scrotum taut and energy thrummed in her veins. She didn't linger on why and slammed her hips into Clary's, who moaned louder for every inch that stretched canal. The tidy folds strained until white, embracing Amy's girth and moving with veins as they throbbed. Clary wrapped her legs around the futa, inciting her to shove right past the cervix.

A cock-shaped bulge pushed through Clary's abdomen and settled just shy of her boobs. It twitched and pulsed, filled the pig's womb to overflowing and, as she pulled out, their combined juices splashed out. Each thrust sent ripples of pleasure through Clary and made her tits jiggle like delicious pudding, which Amy drooled over as she raced to a heavy rhythm. Their hips clapped wetly, random drops of sexual juices splattered elsewhere, while moans trilled from their gasping mouths. Muffled echoes followed from the other forts.

"You pigs are so easy," Amy said, loud enough for the others to hear, "I just show you my cock and you're dripping wet. Such a slutty piggy." No objections from Clary, unless Amy misunderstood the constant pull and suction of her pussy, or the moans streaming from her mouth above the constant moist thumps of Amy's thrusts. A breast slapped at her hand on a vicious thrust, bringing her attention upon them.

sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,824 Followers