Amy - The Amazon (Usually) Ch. 11

Story Info
Date Night Growth Night.
6.6k words
4.58
10.8k
6

Part 11 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/01/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,829 Followers

"You're really gonna wear a dress to a movie?" Amanda asked.

Amy smoothed out her only dress, "Hey, I don't know if or when I'm gonna grow again. This might be my last chance to use it." Even if she didn't grow, the fabric struggled around her curves, threatening a tear whenever she breathed too deep. Her cock stood out unclasped, so Amy used a few straps to keep it against her thigh.

"True. And it really makes your tits and ass pop," Amanda said, beaming at the Amazon's bust. She didn't wear anything as fancy, no more than a casual shirt and jeans, a little tighter than was normal to bring out her own assets. Being so much smaller than Amy, she wasn't concerned with strapping her member down. Few people had such concerns.

"Next to you, though, I feel kind of overdressed."

The term was loose, however, as the back dipped low around her scapula, and the straps on her shoulders were almost invisible, allowing her powerful arms to breathe. If she raised her legs just a little too high, her legs, thick with muscle, were unleashed. She didn't have any underwear on. Nothing could fit her until Joanne set up a gig that came with free supplies. Who knew how long that would be?

Until then, Amy would make do. None of her clothes were small by any means, and they were built to last, even with her figure so enlarged. Long as she behaved with them.

"Don't worry about it. When we get back, neither of us will feel that way," Amanda giggled.

After the excitement of the past few days, between Amy shrinking and growing, then growing again, it was nice to do something normal. The movie wasn't anything special; Hard Love a romantic-comedy, though one with a futa couple. Not many films took that risk. Futanari had an unfortunate, if mostly true, reputation as overtly sexual people, so the idea of romance between them wasn't commonplace in media. The movie could suck, but at least supporting it furthered futa normalcy.

They cued for tickets when Amy noticed two simultaneous showings for the movie. One rated PG-13, the other a hard 'R'. She could just imagine what that involved, being that it was shown on a futa-progressive campus with futanari stars. Maybe she'd give it a watch after it came out online. For now, this was just a night of cuddles, laughter, food, then sex. In that order.

Being so tall, Amy always took the back row. That was one reason to miss being shorter, though it wasn't a big deal. No one else liked being in the back, so it was perfect for cuddling her girlfriend. Especially with no one else in the row, or the next two. She sighed; it seemed such a waste not to mess around with her. Another time.

"Ugh, I hate this theatre. They always make the backs too high," Amanda grumbled when they sat down, just able to peer over the next row.

"It's not that bad. You just a need a booster seat," Amy grinned, then lifted her up and onto her lap, "Have you been dieting?"

"No. Same as always."

"Hmm, you're really light."

Amanda shrugged, "Maybe you're just getting too strong. I mean, look at your arms." As she spoke, she ran her fingers across Amy's biceps. Though the Amazon didn't work out beyond playing volleyball, or the far more frequent sex marathons, her muscles were dense, chiselled into her otherwise soft flesh. They were necessary to help carry her extravagant endowments.

The trailers started, so Amy leaned back. Amanda did the same, nestling her head in the warm, oh so squishy embrace of the Amazon's breasts, and offered her some popcorn. Sex was prevalent in their relationship, but just a moment of closeness, of innocent intimacy in darkness, proved just as fulfilling. Amy brushed her lover's hair, enjoying the coconut shampoo.

"Oh crap," she said as the foreword of the film came up. It was the 'R' rated version.

"Relax, it can't be that bad," Amanda said, "Some more swears, a bit of nudity, nothing that risqué."

"Yeah. They can't exactly show porn in a theatre. Although, can you imagine watching it on a screen that big? With the surround sound?"

"Maybe we'll try it back home. I was thinking it might be fun to roleplay a porno movie."

Amy chuckled, "And what would I play? The pizza girl? The plumber?"

"Definitely the plumber. You go way too deep for a pizza girl."

Amy kissed her cheek, then relaxed as the movie began proper. Tempting as Amanda's words were, she didn't want to turn their date into something sexual. That could wait until after dinner.

Hindsight was 20-20. The moment they saw the 'R' rating, they should've left, rather than risk compromising things. Amy felt that as the futanari on screen made out, clawed at each others clothes, nipples popping into view. Maybe not as ripe and succulent as Amanda's, but still a gorgeous cherry tone. No dicks came into view, however, that didn't stop asses coming on display. It ended before anything got too steamy.

Amanda kept still throughout the scene. For all the libido they possessed together, it was a miracle either kept their cool, but the worst was over. Right? Amy breathed a sigh once the clothes were back on and comedic hijinks ensued, including the mother walking in on them the morning after, resulting in a shouting match about protection and so on. They couldn't get away with another scene that hot and heavy.

"Oh, for fuck's sake," Amy groaned as, not ten minutes later, another, nearly identical scene ensued. She squeezed her thighs, her cock wasn't solid yet, but pulses ran the length and it was firmer than before. Like last time, Amanda kept her silence, except her butt wriggled if either of the actresses moaned. Soft pants found Amy's ears during a brief pause. She looked down, a tiny grin on her face, at the bulge in her lover's jeans. It twitched as clothes were stripped.

"What? Too much for you?" Amanda teased.

"Hardly," Amy huffed, "What about you? Looks like someone's excited to play. If I didn't know any better, I'd think you were more turned on by them, than by me."

"You're not making out with another hottie in front of me."

"True... but I can do way better," Amy said and slid her hands under her lover's shirt, delighting in her soft skin, then pushed up her bra to find a pair of rigid nipples. A moan echoed between Amanda and the movie, while her hand filling tits were squeezed. Or they would be on a normal woman. On screen, a futa was kissing down the other's neck, which Amy mimicked with her girlfriend. Soft pecks up and down her smooth throat while she groped.

"What about the rule?" Amanda asked, breathless.

"I can't leave you like this. Nipples and cock hard, just begging for my touch. What kind of girlfriend would I be?" Amy squeezed harder, tit-flesh bulging between her fingers. She released one, tracking a fingernail across Amanda's stomach, down to her belt, which she unclasped like she'd done a hundred times before. That gorgeous cock flopped into the open, hot against Amy's hand.

It throbbed within her fingers and engorged. Nine inches of adorable, futa-cock filled her grip, its skin coated in veins. A dollop of pre-cum leaked out and onto her hand. Amy cooed into her lover's ear and stroked, using the slimy drop for lubrication. More of it came out at her ministrations, a gentle squelching noise formed as she put it to use, rising with Amanda's moans. The movie picked up as well, an off-screen handjob also taking place.

But they didn't have the added thrill of the public. No one else was in their row, however the theatre had several patrons, all squirming at the blatant sensuality on display. It might've been a trick of the film, but it sounded like several others were sneaking in some self-love. Amy leaned closer and nipped on Amanda's ear, earning a squeak.

"Remember when I was two inches tall?"

"Yeah... why?" Amanda groaned, slowly rolling her hips to the Amazon's hand.

"Just imagine what I could do here at that size. You could've snuck me in through your pussy, then I'd crawl out, wriggling on the way and climb up your dick. All that gooey pre-cum you're making? I'd use it to slip and slide all over you." Amy licked behind Amanda's ear, which caused her to shudder and moan.

"What makes you think I'd let you out?"

"In that case," Amy murmured, "I'd fuck your cervix again. Remember that? My tiny cock pounding your womb up close and personal? Maybe I'd grow in the middle of it? What if I grow right now? No one knows what could happen. I bet I'd get so big you could get lost in my curves, literally. Or ride my cock like a horse."

She jerked her harder, faster. The soft noises turned louder and filthier, as did the movie, a constant squishing, like squeezing soapy hands together. Or the sound of a dripping cunt getting pounded by Amy's huge dick. She tugged on Amanda's nipple and hugged her tighter, burying the futa's head inside her cleavage. Amanda turned to face her, then closed the gap, gasping and moaning into her mouth. Their tongues fenced, until Amanda leaned back with Amy's still caught in her lips and bobbed to and fro, like she was sucking cock.

Tiny shivers ran through the smaller futa. Her throaty sounds pitched higher and she thrust against Amy's hand, prick throbbing and spitting pre. Amy held her even firmer, not letting her pull away even as the futa cried out in orgasm. A rope of cum flew out and landed back on them, some even getting on their popcorn, before others shot free and landed on the surrounding chairs. One for every inch of her cock.

Amy brought her hand to their faces. A coat of semen and pre clung to her fingers. She scooped as much on her tongue as she could, then kissed Amanda again, sharing her ejaculate. Both moaned in tandem to the movie, where a similar - though not as messy - scene played out.

"Bitch," Amanda said once they separated, "We were supposed to be super pent up for later."

"I couldn't resist," Amy whispered, the other viewers having settled down, "You're cute when you get hard. And I needed a release somehow."

"How the hell aren't you turned on right now?" Amanda hissed and ground her ass into Amy's crotch, but found no sign of erection.

"One of us needs self-control."

"Oh, you're gonna get it."

Amanda's threat didn't take place throughout the rest of the film. It ended much like all rom-coms end; the girls got together after some amusing mishaps, and cringe inducing misunderstandings, culminating in a cut-off sex scene.

"What the fuck?" Amy said when the credits rolled, "They basically show us them giving handjobs and making out like a pair of sluts, then they start getting it on for real and boom! Blue balled us. It's fucked up."

"Don't know what you're complaining about. You got to have your fun," Amanda said, finding a new strand of cum with the lights back on.

"Are you mad about it?" Amy asked and helped find more.

"No, not really. Just kind of pissed I didn't handle it better. Still, I'll get you back for it."

"Ooo, I'm shaking," Amy teased, "Come on, don't want to be late for our reservations."

Using her only dress wasn't just because it might be her last chance. The restaurant wasn't her usual fare of a chain, but a quaint place nestled in amongst larger fast food joints, one with an air of extravagance and cosiness precariously balanced. It only sat forty people, but was packed most nights thanks to its prices and quality. Couples talking and soft music filled its atmosphere and rustic aromas relaxed Amy upon entry.

They had a table tucked into a corner. Amy had her back to the other patrons, though she knew many stared at her, but that meant few were looking at Amanda. Much as the smaller futa liked attention on stage and in bed, dinner was a time for family-friendly intimacy. Amy was forced to sit straight and away, otherwise her breasts rested on the table. She entwined her long legs with Amanda's.

"Hello and welcome to the Rustic Bard. Here's our menus. Can I get you any drinks to start?" A waitress asked, doing her best not to gawk at Amy, though her eyes flitted to Amanda on occasion. Though that might be the sticky wetness on her shirt.

"Sprite for me, and she'll have a non-alcoholic cider," Amy said.

"Okay, I'll be right back with those."

"So," Amy fixed her gaze on her lover, "When is this 'revenge' gonna happen?"

Amanda rolled her eyes, "Wouldn't be much of a revenge plot if I just told you."

"True. Anyway, how do you like it here?" Amy asked.

"It's nice. Honestly, I'm surprised you picked somewhere even remotely romantic. You usually prefer a quick bite, then sex."

"Figured you'd prefer it over McDonald's or something. Plus you deserve the fancy treatment. Wine and dine and all that."

"Thanks. But I don't need anywhere fancy. Just you."

"You're sweet," Amy chuckled and leaned over for a kiss, "I still like treating you good in more than just sex."

"But we're still gonna do that anyway, right?"

"Yeah, and this just makes it all the sweeter. I did a little digging and turns out they give complimentary chocolates to couples."

Amanda was sarcastic, "Oh, wow."

"Laced with aphrodisiacs. Like, the really good stuff," Amy said, "The kind that gives an erection for three hours, fifty-nine minutes, and fifty-nine seconds."

"Oddly specific," Amanda giggled.

"Well, you know what they say about futanari; 'if your erection lasts more than four hours, you're stuck with it'."

"That's just a myth."

"No it's not," Amy pouted, "Clary told me about her friend that had it happen to their partner's sister's niece's mom."

Amanda blinked, then said in perfect monotone, "That, my love, is called hearsay and is complete bullshit"

"Fine," Amy pout, "Ruin my fun."

"Don't say that," Amanda said, a mischievous smirk tilting her lips, "I'm sure I can make it up to you."

Before Amy could question her, the waitress returned with their drinks in hand.

"Have you decided what you'd like?" She asked.

"Um, yeah. I think s-Oh!" Amy jumped at a firm, insistent touch on her crotch. It felt like a foot. She glanced at Amanda, who just wriggled her brows, that same grin on her face, then back to the waitress, "Sorry about that. Random static. Um, I'll have the turkey burger, side of salad please."

"I'll have the cream of mushroom soup," Amanda said, though she didn't take her eyes from Amy, whose face burned as her cock was teased. The waitress left a second later, allowing Amy to focus.

"Are you serious?" Amy looked down and received a small wave from under her dress, where her lover's foot was currently toying with her restrained cock.

"Hey, your fault for choosing such an intimate location. And for making me cum," Amanda said, while putting her impressive dexterity to work. She ran her foot along Amy's cock, all the way to the head over halfway to her knee, where she teased at her foreskin. After a little wriggling, her toe popped inside. A moan shuddered inside Amy's chest.

"Oh, do you like my foot touching your naughty cock?" Amanda shifted about, then her other foot joined in, going straight for the balls, "Didn't think you were into feet as well."

"I'm into everything about you," Amy said.

"Aw, that's adorable. Flattery won't save you, though."

"Shit."

"Just relax," Amanda giggled and somehow removed a strap with her foot. When she was determined, the futa could do just about anything, even give her Amazonian lover a footjob in a restaurant. Her actions were barely hidden by Amy's dress. While the Amazon wasn't into feet as a whole, she couldn't refute that Amanda's felt nice on her dick and balls. They had a different texture to her hands and the actions not as refined.

Not to mention the location. Amy wasn't above public indecency, within reason of the law, and getting turned on in plain view of thirty-eight other patrons furthered Amanda's cause. Pulses ran down the Amazon's length, testing her last two straps and responding to every touch. Blood slowly filled it, stemmed by the restraints, and the purple head slipped into view. Amanda applied more pressure.

"How's that?" Amanda panted, cheeks flushed with her own arousal, "Your huge dick is at the mercy of my feet. It's throbbing against them, just begging to be set free. Bet if you were big enough, you'd be trying to fuck me from all the way over there. But you can't. You'll just have to settle for my feet rubbing all over your slutty girl-cock."

"Someone will hear you," Amy groaned, not denying that it felt good. She could've stopped it earlier, before getting hard, but it was only fair after the movie. Though she hoped Amanda had a plan for the mess they'd leave.

"Shh, don't think about them. Just me, my voice, and my feet. Ooo, looks like you're leaking a bit," Amanda said and rubbed her big toe all over the oozy head, spreading pre-cum around. She giggled, "It feels so weird."

"Sorry for the wait. Here's your food. Cream of mushroom for you, and the turkey burger for you. If there's anything you need, let me know," the waitress gazed at Amy, who was almost eye-level with her despite being seated, "Anything at all." With that she left, unaware of what took place under the table.

"There's no way you can eat and rub my... oh my god, you're amazing." Amy stared for half a minute, awed by her girlfriend eating while moving her feet at the same time, with all the composure of royalty. Aside from the red on her cheeks, she was calm as ever, and her feet just as cruel. Amy took a deep breath and dug in, trying her best to ignore the strain of her cock. The food was delicious, but still took a back seat to Amanda's torture.

"Hmm, this is nice, but it's missing something," Amanda said.

"Like what? Seasoning? I can call the waitress and..."

"No, not that. It's not as... creamy as I'd like. Let's fix that." Without hesitation, she took her barely eaten soup and shoved it under the table, just reaching where Amy's cock head was. A firm squeeze from her feet brought out a gush of pre-cum, though the situation helped push it. She forced several more, before she was satisfied. The bowl almost overflowed with the pre she'd added.

"Oh, that's much better," Amanda said, "Your pre-cum really compliments it. I'm not even joking. Maybe I should try cooking with your cum."

"You're disgusting," Amy snorted, then yelped when a strap gave out. That shouldn't be possible. Even for a cock like hers, the straps were leather. Just how strong was it now?

"You'd love it. If people like as much as me, we could open a little diner and you'd be my helper and my secret ingredient."

"You mean feed people my jizz?"

"And they'd be none the wiser. We could make doughnuts and use you for the glaze. Or some éclairs with an extra creamy filling. Or just offer an extra thick milkshake." As Amanda spoke, her ministrations grew more fervent, freeing the cock from its final strap to rub all over it, "Looks like someone's a pervert."

"I can't help it," Amy said, suffocating her moans in her burger. Her date's feet seemed everywhere, grinding into her balls, which rubbed against her moistening pussy, and teasing her sensitive glans.

"It'd probably be a huge success," Amanda continued, "I'd have to milk you several times a day just to keep up. Probably with my feet, while your trapped under the counter, listening to people rave about how yummy and juicy your cum is. Would you like that? To be nothing but my supplier of gooey semen?"

"Maddy..."

"Are you going to cum?"

"Yes..."

"Oh, shit. Didn't think that far ahead."

"What?!" Amy hissed, not even bothering with her food as she tried not to explode all over her date and the restaurant. Her testicles rumbled, flooding her with a foreboding pleasure.

"Um, okay, the bowl's too small. Maybe I could ask for... no, that wouldn't work. We could try getting to the bathrooms... all the way on the other side. Fuck."

"You'll have to drink it."

sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,829 Followers
12