Amy - The Amazon (Usually) Ch. 12

Story Info
Deeper Discoveries.
7.1k words
4.64
7.8k
5
0

Part 12 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/01/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,822 Followers

Amanda had witnessed several things in her life that made her question reality. Most were online, but meeting Amy had brought those seeming impossibilities to her everyday life. Of course, a seven-foot futa didn't tread deep into fantasy, but since then, meeting Eliza and the resultant shrinking and growing had washed away all her expectations. Now she didn't know what came next. The date was just meant to be fun, albeit lewd and messy, then Amy destroyed any such concept. She gawked up at the Amazon from her lap.

Double her height? Keep growing? What the fuck was she thinking? Amanda had said those from inane pleasure, not thinking it'd be true, and yet Amy had exceeded them. Stood on a thigh, leaning against a breast the size of a beanbag chair, while her neck craned back to see her eyes, Amy had never looked so huge. Or sexy.

"How come you're not hard?" Amanda asked, looking back at the stretch of soft Amazonian cock, laid out like a lackadaisical python, and imagined just what it could become. It should terrify her more than anything. Even if it didn't grow any bigger, it'd crush her if they weren't careful. The balls alone would smother her. What a way to go; suffocation by giant, sweaty futa balls.

"No idea. Maybe it didn't want to intrude?"

"Well, I'm not gonna be satisfied until I get you rock hard. If you're this big soft, then just think..." Amanda shuddered, cock drooling all over her lover, rivulets of it following Amy's veins down to her bed sized scrotum. She stumbled and plopped down on the cock, straddling it like a fallen oak tree. The new position had her eye-to-eye against Amy's staggering nipples, "Now I just have to figure out how to turn you on."

"My nipples are still available," Amy said and tapped Amanda's shoulders with her teats, "They're big enough for you to deep throat."

"That's true." Amanda licked her lips. Taking her girlfriend's cock was impossible, unless Eliza concocted something, but her tits were perfect replacements. She leaned close, moonlight reflected off a faint sheen of sweat, and wrapped a hand around each 'nub'. Each had to be the girth of her forearm, too big for her fingers to meet around, and longer than water bottles. The Amazon moaned at her touch, her seat twitched in response. This would work.

Amanda went for the left first and licked the peak. Another twitch beneath her urged more licks, each pulse added more fuel, until she swirled her tongue around the pink shaft. Little nodules decorated its otherwise smooth skin. Deep breaths fumigated her sinuses in the gentle, yet overbearing musk of Amy's body, while moans vibrated the breasts she leaned on. All she could see as she opened her mouth and gradually sank down the length was Amy.

Was there any purer love than salivating over the very taste of her partner's skin? Even in her head that sounded creepy, but the sentiment was pure. A tang of sweat coated her tongue, subtle hints of Amy's body wash, while a crawling flavour of cock snuck in. Just it being there was enough to improve the atmosphere.She ran her tongue all over the nipple, throat accepting more.

After so long spent sucking fourteen inch, and bigger, cocks Amanda would be livid if she couldn't handle it. Before long, her lips mashed into the softest realm she knew, sinking in and feeling the whole expanse hug her face. She pushed against it, her own boobs and nipples poking in. The chill night air seemed almost otherworldly on her back with Amy's hot, in the figurative and literal sense, breast snuggled up to so much of her front. Who needed a heater with her around?

Beneath her, Amy's prick swelled and parted her legs further. A vein pulsed against Amanda's pussy and balls, powerful enough to force out a gush of pre, while her already sopping lips moistened further. Were it her choice, the entire log of futa-meat would be lodged inside her until dawn. Incapable of that, Amanda settled for the lustful undulation of her hips as she suckled and bobbed on Amy's chunky nipple. It filled her maw and throat perfectly.

Giant hands travelled across her body. Amanda wasn't like a model or hyper-metabolic, her waist just trim enough to accentuate her curves, yet Amy wrapped her fingers around it with ease. Between them, she really was like a doll. Thumbs pushed down on key points on her belly and hip, piling softer heat atop the already boiling lust within. Her body relaxed, slouched against Amy's boob as she throated the tit.

If she weren't trembling in arousal, and her airway wasn't clogged, then Amanda might've dozed off. As it was, her eyes half shut, Amy consuming what remained of her vision. She wrapped her arms around the breast she lathered in attention, squeezing it all over until Amy moaned louder, telling her where to work, and nibbled on the nub. Teeth pulling, tongue swirling, and throat swallowing around the sensitive pink spear, Amanda squealed as she was flung into the air. Not on purpose for Amy's part, but by a simple reflex from her cock.

Coming free with a wet cough, drool slathered across her cheeks and chin, Amanda landed between the pair. Amy pushed them around her, heart thumping in Amanda's ears, as they both stared out at the ultimate pussy-stretcher known to Earth. Larger even than a whale's.

"Uh, congrats, Amy," Amanda said. Though it was just a guess, and based upon the surrounding trees for comparison, she was certain the length exceeded her own height by entire feet. She couldn't say, but it might even be long as Amy was tall, "You've got the biggest dick on Earth. How's it feel?"

"Alright, I guess. But I much prefer this sensation," Amy cooed and rested her chin on the comparatively petite futa's head, breasts covering her from all sides, while the Amazon's heartbeat thundered behind her, "I can feel you all over."

"Since when did you get all romantic? Come on, be more horny! We're looking at history here," Amanda moaned, biting her lip against the heavenly masturbation of her cock by the breasts.

"I can't help it. You're so cute like this and besides," Amy lowered her voice and head, lips on her lover's ear, "You're plenty horny for both of us. Don't think I can't feel your pre-cum and pussy juice streaming out, making a mess of my giant titties that you're wrapped up in. I just need to, hmm, move like this and you make even more." As she spoke, the Amazon rolled her tits with her arms in a lurid, full-body massage. The idea echoed in Amanda's mind as she panted and drooled over the metres-long prick before her, like a path to unknown pleasures.

"I can't help it," Amanda whined.

"Oh? Why is that?" Amy moved faster, firmer, tit flesh hugging Amanda's cock and body as a whole like the water bed her parents had once, which she'd used as a teen and made a mess of. It felt so good bobbing and squishing and rubbing her, "It can't be from me getting so huge? Do you like feeling tiny?"

"No..." Amanda moaned, which might've fooled a deaf person, and squirmed inside her soft prison.

"I think it is," Amy reached in and wrapped a hand around the futa's shaft, engulfing it from base to tip in her grasp, "Just my hand is bigger than your cock now, Babe. Oh! That was a lot of pre. Hmm, it's all over my boobs, let's share the love." Amanda gasped as her body was covered in her own emissions, slightly dried and sticky from Amy's warmth, with more added by the second.

She didn't even have a response for her Amazonian lover beyond moans. Her cock was released, the fingers curled around a leg and pressed the knee against her chest, held in place by the giant tits, while her pussy was penetrated. Amy spread her walls, nails grazing her depths in a quest for her g-spot. It didn't take long to find. Amanda might've chewed her out if she needed any longer than a few seconds. A shudder turned into a sharp jerk as Amy's fingers reached her cervix. They curled and relaxed, repeated as the boobs kept slipping across her outside.

"Hmm, this sandwich could use a cream filling, don't you think?"

"What?" Amanda snorted, laughter shaking her from head to toe, insides squeezing around the fingers.

"Come on," Amy said, grinning as her tongue teased Amanda's earlobe, sucking it into her mouth, breath tormenting her, "Don't tell me you don't wanna feel all your gooey sperm all over your skin. Because I really wanna feel it between my tits. No better lotion than cum."

"Is that why my sunscreen smelled weird?" Amanda asked.

"Maybe," Amy taunted, not slowing at all, even as she finessed her movements, targeting all the best parts of Amanda's puny form. If she kept going, being inside her tits would become very messy indeed. Amanda tried pulling her arms free, but the surroundings were tight against her, and squishy enough to conform to her moves. It wasn't right for her to cum again so soon, when Amy had only shot off once that night. Besides, her size always reflected production, which meant unfathomable amounts of semen were bubbling away inside her testes. Amanda had to witness it.

Then her body froze but for a series of spasms as her tightest hole was opened and explored. First one finger, then a second wriggled around and scratched at her sensitive walls, rubbing against the others inside her pussy through the thin layer of separation. Though segregated, each set strived for a single goal; to make Amanda cum. Her breaths quickened, cock jerking and balls aching, and her pussy sloshed with juices. Amy's palm mashed into her clit, forcing her thumb and pinkie inside. A third finger joined her ass.

Amy's fist mashed into her g-spot.The tits constricted her and her perch on Amy's giant cock shook. Fingertips found and pushed on her prostate.

"Fuck you!" Amanda cried as she exploded all over Amy's breasts. They kept moving against her, rubbing more seed out and coating her, while dousing the below portion in her fem-cum. Amy's fingers didn't stop, steady pumps against her most sensitive areas milked her for more, even as she screamed her release into the dampeners all around her. She panted as the torment calmed and dregs of jizz oozed out.

Amy released the futa and removed her hands, bringing one dripping in juices to her face. She made a big show of licking it clean, moaning at the flavour, "Hmm, fuck. Think my taste buds got a boost too. You taste better than ever."

"Flattery will get you nowhere," Amanda scowled at her, stood on the Amazon's cock and coated in a layer of sticky cum. Random globs slid down her form. She tried rubbing some off, but only got her fingers gummed up, a web forming if she spread them apart. Before she could berate her lover further, the 'ground' lifted high, "Watch it!"

"Sorry," Amy held her shaft steady, Amanda caught at the base between it and her glazed tits, "You're just so hot. I can't help it." As she spoke, another tremor ran up the monolith. Amanda followed a slight bulge as it moved up, then the crown swelled and pumped out a huge glob of shiny, dense pre-cum. She just got her hands up as it splattered over her, washing away her own filth but replacing it with Amy's.

"Now look what you did," Amanda said and tried standing, but slipped, falling against the shaft and sliding down. Amy gave a soft moan. Now it was her turn to mock the giant, "Is that what I've gotta do now?"

"Hmm?"

Amanda slid down and waddled across the uneven surface of Amy's immense testes, around to the underbelly of the beast. The tube of her urethra extended outward in a fat, obscene tribute and promise to her prolificacy. She could all but smell the virility coming from inside. Compelled by the sight, she wrapped her limbs around the shaft. A mixed gasp and moan came as she hooked her fingers and toes in the veins. The skin was stretched taut, no give whatsoever.

She grunted and pulled herself up, body pressed tight against the bulbous tube. The pressure caused a new moan, accompanied a heavy tremor and gurgle. Amanda gasped as the urethra bulged against her, then thinned out as whatever it transported raced to the head. A fresh gasp escaped Amy when the crown erupted in viscous pre-cum.

A bucketful of the stuff poured over Amanda. Her cock, still hard, throbbed against the much larger variant and added its own lubricant as she ground against the shaft. Their body heat dried out the pre-cum rapidly, hampering Amanda's progress. Another tremor covered her once more.

"Don't stop," Amy groaned.

"You getting off on this?" Amanda asked, still grinding along a comparatively small portion of cock, despite using her entire body, "You're so big now that you need a body-job just to cum? God you're such a perv. Well, just sit back and let me do all the work like always."

"I've got a better idea," Amy said and her hands once again enveloped Amanda, though they were no closer to handling her monumental prick. They did, however, hold Amanda firmly against it as she was pushed further along and pulled back.

"You're fucking kidding me," Amanda muttered as her face mashed into the shaft, veins popping out further in response to her presence, as if to dislodge her.

"Oh, this feels so good," Amy said, all but using the more average-sized futa as a lurid sex toy. More pre-cum fell, gushing out by the bucket. Amy pushed her far as her reach allowed, not even halfway up the spire, before yanking her back to the base, feet clapping dramatically against the mammoth balls underneath. The constant rush of pre forced Amanda to hold her breath, yet the intoxicating aroma wormed its way into her sinuses. She couldn't resist poking her tongue out. Another layer of pleasure, albeit small.

"Fuck, I didn't realise how turned on I got," Amy cooed, leaning forward to add her own tongue into the mix. The only regret Amanda had in that moment was not seeing Amy auto-fellate before, now it was just a pipe-dream with her size much too great. Testicles rumbling like ominous thunder right in her ear, and cock throbbing and spitting pre from the constant stimulus, her orgasm couldn't be far. For her part, Amanda was struggling with her own.

She saw herself as a switch, equally capable of dominating as submitting and getting off from either. Yet nothing in that moment was within her control and, for lack of elegance, it was fucking incredible. Amy had total control over her body, using it like a fleshlight, and Amanda was on the edge already. In the rhythmic torture of pleasure, she thought about how she acted around people bigger than her, Amazons primarily, and realised it was simple; she knew her place. Not in society, just in bed.

For all that she teased Amy and liked her being small, there was always something missing. As her body was made to pleasure the enormous member, no more than a plaything, that 'something' was obvious. Maybe not. It could be the mere size difference that turned her on, or maybe it was having no control over Amy, or perhaps it was just a fetish for everything huge? Fuck it, she thought. Too confusing at the moment.

She knew one thing no matter what; she loved Amy. And, as she risked a glance up, finding her oversized girlfriend's tongue still in action, those big, comfortable eyes were on hers. Whether she got off being submissive or not, or how, she was with Amy and that was enough. That said, she planned on getting her back afterwards. How? She'd figure it out later.

More pre-cum surged in greater amounts by the second. Amanda's hair matted to her skin with the gooey flood, nose inundated by the musk and sight blurred from some rolling over her eyes, which accentuated the feel of Amy's glorious jizz-cannon. The urethral tube pulsed faster and harder. Amy used more pressure, squeezing out still more pre. Her moans lowered into rumbling sounds deep in her chest, then rose back up as she moved Amanda quicker.

Both futanari licked at the shaft. Neither giant or average futa covered much surface, however that didn't stop them. Amanda didn't know about her lover, but the flavour was enough to urge her on as she licked and kissed the ten-foot-plus prick and guzzled fresh pre-cum. Her belly pushed out, the earlier meals and attempt at containing Amy's climax combining with the new intake, yet she gulped without care, even as her abdomen squished against the source. Her ass slapped against Amy's balls in time to feel an earthquake.

No, it wasn't the earth quaking, but the balls themselves. The vibrations travelled all over Amanda's body, setting her comparatively meagre curves rippling in an endless dance, while her Amazonian girlfriend jerked her and the cock with harsher strokes. Amanda's grip was forced off when the shaft distended, the urethra bulging to disaster level sizes as Amy released a primal, sky shattering roar. The pre-cum stopped. Amanda felt and watched the tube bulge in obscene shapes on their way to the crown.

The tower twitched and swayed in the breeze like an ancient oak, then stiffened into an iron pillar. Pressure built behind the slit, fattening it further, before the titanic rainfall began.

"Oh fuck! Here it comes!" Amy shouted, legs jerking up to crush Amanda between cock and balls, completely shielding her from the cold air in the sweaty confines of the giant's genitals. In the instant before she was released, Amanda's senses were smothered by them. Her tongue caught a droplet of sweat that mixed with pre-cum, salty bittersweet flavours electrifying her mind, All she felt was the sticky warmth of drying pre and Amy's lightly winkled sack. Sounds were dampened in the gurgling of sperm and lewd squelching as they swarmed to the surface. Almost total darkness consumed her vision but for the faint outline of Amy's palpitating shaft.

The smell overshadowed it all. Only for an instant as Amy's legs kicked out, fingers letting her fall back onto the bed-like scrotum, but it was enough to addle her mind. Her face was smeared in Amy's musk, condensed droplets clung to her nostrils and lips, that stole every thought away. A dopey grin spread across her face as the thickest sludge on earth plummeted onto her.

Unlike the brief, yet total destruction of her senses, the cum adhered to her skin. Gravity held virtually no sway over the gunk as it leisurely pooled over and around her, before another wave displaced it. Amanda gurgled, doing her best to swallow or snort the gooey ejaculate clogging her airways. Was it safe to snort cum? Probably not, though it did nothing to stop her. It took Amy realising she still existed to move her from the line of fire.

In doing so, however, she let the shaft fall forward with a deafening crash into the ground. The impact, which sent phantom pain through Amanda's own shaft, only invigorated her ongoing climax that now spewed directly across the park and into the nearby stream. It flooded in seconds. Trees were knocked down from the occasional jerks through Amy's body, any survivors were instead covered from root to branch. In the distance, a playground received a relatively minor coating.

The cum river continued to rise and cover more of the grass. It turned the dirt into sludge, which neared Amy's peak as she kept spraying, threatening to consume the whole park. As it grazed Amy's balls, the flow dwindled to nothing but heavy splats. Amy didn't pay any attention to her accidental, large scale vandalism, fixated on Amanda as she wiped away several layers of cum. Unfiltered by the water, it was like tar on her fingers and just as clingy.

"Are you alright?" Amy asked once her girlfriend took a sharp gasp and coughed up the dregs in her lungs. She was splayed across the Amazon's cock, a convenient vein supported her head, while Amy fretted over her like a giant mother bird.

"Holy shit! Think I saw my great-grandmother for a second there. She said 'hi' by the way."

"Good," Amy sighed and leaned their foreheads together, "I got worried."

"I'm not that fragile," Amanda chuckled, but hugged her nonetheless, "Thanks for the help. Not that it's a bad way to go, but I'd be pissed if I didn't get you back for earlier."

sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,822 Followers