Amy - The Amazon (Usually) Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're still on that?"

"Of course I am! You basically smother me in your giant boobies, then you use me to jerk off your cock, and expect me to let you off?"

"Yes?"

"No! Where is that thing anyway? I'm gonna fucking... I dunno yet, but I'm gonna do something." Amanda stood in a huff, then fell quiet, all her bravado rushed to her cock that stood in rigid envy of the enormity splayed out before them. That wasn't the only cause of jealousy. At least eighty percent of her sight was consumed not by the greenery she expected, but a blizzard of white sludge.

"Amy... I think you flooded the park."

"Hmm? Oh, fuck. Yeah. Yeah, I did."

"We're gonna have to be careful with you in the house from now on."

"You think I'll still fit?" Amy snorted.

"We'll figure it out. Though I'm more worried about fitting on the bed. Eh, fuck it. I'll just sleep in your titties if need be. Anyway," Amanda hopped down and sank to her shins in the semen marsh. She started toward the head, "I'm gonna be way over there if you need me. Oh, and don't be alarmed if you feel anything weird. Unless you stop seeing me. In which case you should assume I fell into your dick."

"Quit joking," Amy giggled, then stopped and frowned, "Although, maybe..." Her cock jumped a foot in the air, knocking Amanda flat in the swamp of cum. She shuddered as it snuck between her ass cheeks and pussy lips. Whatever it took, no matter how many days of incessant pestering necessary, she'd get Eliza to help her take that behemoth and its orgasm someday.

"Are you serious?" Amanda groaned, not letting on just how bad she wanted to lay there and make a cum angel, "Getting super hot thinking about me sliding into your fat cock?"

"No..." Amy's cock did another jump, "Yes."

"You're hopeless. Well, let's see what I can do."

"Please tell me you're not serious."

"Depends on what you think I'm serious about," Amanda hummed as she followed the veins all the way to the end. They steadily thickened as she went, until they resembled the tree roots its orgasm had forced into the open.

"Going into me cock," Amy said. Even from close to a dozen feet away, where she finally touched the spongy, purple helm, her blush shone clear. Amanda dragged her feet through the marshland, knee deep in cum and mud, until she faced the yawning slit. Still more semen oozed out. What were drops to Amy were like entire glassfuls to Amanda, each helping enough to overflow her hands. She swayed in place for a second, eyes crossing as the insidiously pleasant musk violated her once more. It didn't matter that they were outside in what used to be the cleanest part of town, everything reeked of Amy's sexes.

She blinked and went about exploring. While she hadn't intended on going through with her teasing, the gooey slit beckoned to her, always bringing her hands back as she groped the beach ball sized head, its squishy exterior belying the hardness within. She couldn't resist humping against it either. Her cock pounded like an excited dog's tail, as if overjoyed to meet something infinitely larger. Behind it, her envious pussy seethed.

What the fuck did she have to do? Amanda marvelled at the lengths she may go to just for a chance with this thing. Even if taking it ruined all other penises forever, if it left her womb inhospitable to anything but dicks, hell if she had to sacrifice her own member she'd do it. She squatted down to eye-level with the urethra, peering down at the gummed up tube, but the light wasn't enough. Feeling around her sticky clothes, she found her phone in working order.

She turned on the flashlight and once more stared into the abyss that called so lewdly to her. With her spare hand, she forced it wider, "Oh my god..." The words slipped out as a sudden gust of semen, congealed within its confines, pushed out. Her eyes crossed once again and equilibrium abandoned her as she swayed, dropping her phone down the pipe.

"Fuck!"

"What? What the fuck am I'm feeling right now?" Amy asked.

"Relax, just dropped my phone down your dick hole."

"What?!"

"I said 're-LAX!'" Amanda yelled as, in poor - or perhaps brilliant - timing, she reached inside, stretching all the way to her shoulder, right as the cock lurched and pulled her high. The slimy walls clenched tight and, if she didn't know better, gulped on her arm, pulling some of the shoulder in, "Calm down!"

"Okay... okay," Amy said and took deep breaths, eventually settling down.

"Thanks," Amanda huffed and retrieved her arm, though her phone was probably a lost cause. Unless they got it out another way, "Babe! I'm gonna need you to cum again."

"It's stuck in there, isn't it?"

"Seems that way, yeah."

"I'm not sure I can without help," Amy muttered and leaned over, breasts slamming to either side of her shaft, "This might work, but there's only so far tit fucking myself will take me."

Amanda gawked in silence, before she refocused, "I never said I wouldn't help."

"Good," Amy grinned, already sliding her breasts to and fro, "Because your arm inside me felt so good. Maybe try a bit more this time?"

"I think whatever part of your brain handles fetishes outgrew the rest."

"Hey, you're the one that put the idea in my head."

"Well, I'm not making you get all excited over it either."

"Take responsibility already," Amy groaned.

"Fine," Amanda pouted and studied the cock slit once more. If it took her arm without a problem, then something smaller, though far more pleasurable on her side, would fit without issue. Oh, she'd take responsibility for it alright. Her face hurt from the smile plastered upon it as she handled her own shaft and ran it along the opening, just as she would for a pussy, lathering it and herself in juices. Her lover frowned from across the length, then her eyes bulged and a gasp rang out. Amanda thrust balls deep inside the gigantic cock.

She gasped in turn as her balls were swallowed as well. Having penetrated Amy several times before, in all her holes - or at least she'd thought so - the sensation of a moist, smooth tunnel wasn't anything new. Nothing fantastical leapt out either. Amy hadn't grown tongues in her urethra, nor had she developed a weird aphrodisiac liquid to make Amanda cum on contact. Nonetheless, she was on the edge, barely gripping with her toes. Just the fact she was inside her lover's cock, fucking it with her own, threatened to sweep the leg and send her plummeting.

She collapsed against the gigantic crown and thrust her hips. Cum kept her feet grounded, despite her mind deserting her for another level of pleasure, it squished between her toes and clung onto her skin like a massage parlour treatment. Amy's pre-cum surged in droves, raising the mess from below until it sloshed around Amanda's thighs. Random splashes landed on her pussy and drenched the folds.

"Now who's... the pervert?" Amy asked between moans. Even if her stature were normal, the curves alone annihilated every opportunity for an 'appropriate' figure, purported by her whorish movements and sounds. She thrust in time with Amanda, though the weight and marshland kept her from moving beyond a few inches, creating dense waves and drowning their voices as her balls slammed against the cum and mud. That didn't stop her from arching her back such that her ass stood high.

Amanda absent-mindedly wiped drool from her lips, not catching the ropes already on her chest. Pre-cum gave an abrupt surge, splashing across her tits to wash it all away. More spittle replaced it soon after. There was no discipline as she gawked across the vein-riddled log, thrusting faster in response to the jiggling of Amy's gorgeous curves.

"Just... shut up," Amanda groaned.

"Ooh, I struck a nerve. Hmm! Nope, that was you. Fuck, it feels so good," Amy said, biceps tense as she pumped her tits back and forth. Pleasure tugged her ass higher, the cheeks overshadowing her head like hills cresting the horizon. It was a perfect visage. While Amanda could stare all night at her lover's face and chest, supported by a giant cock, the glimpses of her rear were pristine accents. Or maybe screwing the Amazon's dick-hole skewered her vision.

It was such a familiar, yet unique pleasure. Her tip cut through the clenching walls, smoother than Amy's pussy, while flecks of jizz and pre-cum stuck to her, coming free as she reared back to douse her legs. Cunts were moister, like a sauna, where the dick getting speared by hers resembled a nuru massage with an overdose of oil. She just glided through. The softest push of her hips and the passage split apart.

"You're not even going that deep," Amy panted, "But it feels fucking huge. Like when you first do anal."

"Now you're making me feel small," Amanda said and dug her hands deep into the behemoth helm to launch into rapid-fire jabs. Her balls slipped in and out, at first clashing hard against the spongy peak, before the slit devoured them with a juicy squelch. It was true, by comparison, she resembled a pencil-dick. Her cock hardened in response, getting off on being so thoroughly outmatched. Nine inches of rigid girl-dick pounded into at least a hundred more inches. Fuck, she needed to measure Amy when she could.

"How big do you think I am?" Amy echoed her thoughts, moaning harder from the perpetual stimulus. Either of them could stop moving and she'd be in heaven, with both their efforts, it was just a matter of time until her balls drowned the park and turned it into nothing more than a sea of cum. Yet it wasn't enough for the giantess.

Amy's hands abandoned her tits and rushed to her behind. Despite the loss, her breasts stayed in place, held fast by the gooey floor. A sudden wave of pre shoved Amanda onto her ass, followed by faint splashes as Amy narrated her actions for the futa.

"I'm fingering my pussy. Oh fuck, I feel so tight for some reason. Like the insides got way bigger too. Hmm, but it's so stretchy. Three fingers. Four. Ahh yes, all five! The cum just won't stop either, Maddy. God, I feel it pouring down my arm and over my balls. Wonder what it looks like? I'm not even squirting, it's all just pussy juice. It's so sticky too, Jesus, did everything about me get thicker and juicer?"

Amanda heard more than enough after the first sentence. She leapt back to her feet, though her shins never left the jizz and mud, and penetrated her lover once more. Not to be outdone, Amy made a big show of her spare hand clapping against her bobbing ass cheeks, as if she were bucking against a giant invisible dick, before it vanished and she growled in pleasure. Her eyes rolled and her tongue fell out, curling at the tip. It was a rare sign, but one she knew; Amy was close.

Between them, Amanda was quickest to orgasm. She dared anyone in the sorority not to cum in minutes with what used to be a fourteen inch bitch-breaker pounding them, then she had an even better case after Amy grew several inches, and just kept improving from there. Now, without taking a single millimetre of that giant, she was going to cum before it yet again.

She collapsed forward and ran her tongue across every inch within reach. A desperate bid for victory, one that ultimately meant nothing, however she persisted. Her thrusts changed rhythm; drawn out withdrawals, with a staccato finish as she burst forward. The semen coalesced around her as Amy's production ramped up, overflowing her balls and flooding the shaft. It stuck to Amanda's prick, all but yanking her back.

"My fist feels so good in my pussy," Amy continued, speech slurring as pleasure ramped up, "And my ass... oh, fingering my ass is good too. Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Oooh shit! I just found my prostate. Maddy! Gonna cum! Babe, I'm gonna cum!"

"Just... give me... a second..." Amanda grunted, somehow outlasting the giantess.

"Can't. Hold. It!" Amy cried. Her cock lurched high up, Amanda's member slipped out, powerful pulsations rippled through the shaft as the urethral passage bulged obscenely. The head tripped and captured Amanda, holding her witness as it fattened, slit pushing out. A waterfall of pre-cum glued Amanda's head to the swampy ground, like a ravenous animal's maw about to strike. She swallowed what she could and wiped her eyes clean, just as the flow stopped. Its replacement soon came in the form of cannon fire ejaculation.

Each shot was stronger than the last and the initial one proved greater than her first orgasm. Blades of grass that somehow escaped maceration were swept away and the marsh of cum spread wider. Even with the stream watering down much of it, the mixture thickened, any hint of mud vanished underneath the fresh layers, but Amanda only caught glimpses of that. As each shot dwindled, they dribbled onto her. She caught most in her hands, feeling it squish like a clump of congealed glue, but it overflowed. One glob was harder than the rest. She checked and found that her phone had finally escaped.

Weaker trees that held out in the original onslaught snapped. Footpaths disappeared. Signs were displaced and animals forced to retreat to higher ground. People caught in the tsunami of cum screamed faintly, before they were caught up. If anyone saw Amy doing this, they'd be in trouble.

But such concerns were fleeting in Amanda's mind. As the orgasm dwindled to a flood she could withstand, she forced herself up, slipping multiple times in the sludge and getting her entire body covered. She crammed her dick back in just as the last pulse ran through Amy's shaft, then set to a jackhammer pace.

"I'm... Maddy, I'm still sensitive," Amy groaned, though her hands never appeared, despite her shoulders and biceps moving.

"Then stop fingering yourself," Amanda said. When she pulled back, her cock was a stark white, even the normally eggplant-purple crown was concealed.

"But it feels so good!"

Amanda ignored her, gasping in pleasure as her own orgasm built. She was going to cum inside Amy. More, she was going to cum inside Amy's cock. Why did that idea seem so ludicrously hot? If she shot hard enough, or if she got Amy to lift it up, then would her own semen make it to the Amazon's balls? To those thoughts, her balls swelled and her heart raced.

"I'm cumming!" Amanda screamed and leaned forward to hook her fingers in Amy's foreskin, using it to keep herself grounded, lest she ascend the mortal realm into the clouds of ecstasy. Compared to the biblical output around her, Amanda's load was infinitesimal, yet to her it was a dam breaking above a desert land. Finally she could bask in the sensations of her own volition.

In response to her spurts, Amy's dormancy ended and her prick engorged once more. The insides closed around Amanda, then leapt high. Amy wrapped her arms around the shaft, quivering from the strain and sensation of cum sliding down her shaft, pushed by Amanda's jizz and gravity. Caught up in her climax, the smaller futa didn't register the change in altitude, clinging onto the shaft and pumping her hips in mindless pleasure.

After back to back orgasms, however, Amy's erection could only hold for so long. It flagged in her embrace, lowering back to the ground even as Amanda kept spewing into its depths, though the shaft didn't shrink past a semi. The sensations wouldn't let it. Amy stroked her shaft, urging her girlfriend's jizz deeper. Perhaps it was her imagination, but she felt it settle in her testicles, communing with her own sperm. Though they'd inundated each others wombs and stomachs and bowels several times in the years they'd known each other, this felt so intimate. Every part of her belonged to Amanda.

"Have fun?" Amy asked while her lover trudged toward her.

"You're a terrible influence, you know that?" Amanda panted and climbed atop the still mammoth shaft, "Now I can't stop thinking about what we're gonna do together."

"Isn't it just the same thing we do all the time?"

"What's that?"

"Uh, fuck. Duh."

Amanda rolled her eyes, "That growth spurt really messed with your head."

"Well, it's true. We do fuck all the time."

"We do other things!"

"Like what?" Amy asked, brow arched expectantly.

"We literally just went on a date."

"And did what?"

Amanda blushed and looked down, "Fine. You win."

"Hell yeah, score two for the giant dickgirl," Amy giggled and pulled her into a sticky hug.

"Honestly, I'm surprised you're not rock hard," Amanda noted, squeezing her thighs around the semi-erection.

"Me too. Guess it's a little tuckered out."

"It's like a python," Amanda said and stretched out across it, finding that her hands and feet reached from base to tip, "Must be about seven feet right now. And a bit floppy." She tested it by heaving the upper half, which flopped back down with a heavy splash. A mischievous smirk blossomed across her face.

"What're you thinking?" Amy inquired, cautious of what might have spawned in her lover's depraved mind. Though she wasn't qualified to admonish her for it, after her own fantasies.

"Nothing nefarious." Alliteration and an upscale word, she must be up to something, Amy thought, but didn't say anything. Thus far, nothing Amanda had done with her stood out as unpleasant. Sometimes it got intense, but they enjoyed it nonetheless. A giggle slipped out as Amanda moved to the head, laid her torso across it, latched onto the shaft, then rolled back towards the Amazon. Each rotation covered her in more cock, just flexible enough to do what she wished.

Once finished, Amanda was coiled from hip to shoulders in Amazon penis. At a glance in the dull light, she resembled someone constricted by a snake, though her smile belied any concern.

"Guess I've got you," Amy said.

"What're you gonna do with me?" Amanda asked, slipping into a demure role, "Please don't eat me with your giant snake-cock."

"Eat you?"

"Please don't! I'm just a juicy, supple, young futa with a rich, creamy centre. I won't feel good inside your giant cock. I'll squirm and yell and tickle you."

"Amanda..."

"I really don't want to swim in your balls. I'll get covered in your thick, stink jizz. Then no one will want to marry me."

"Okay stop," Amy giggled, both at her girlfriend's poor acting and the rush of hardness that flowed through her shaft, thickening it around the bound futa, "I don't think I'm big enough for that anyway."

"Not right now at least," Amanda agreed and squirmed until her arms were free, allowing her to hug the squishy glans that rested against her own head, "But you'll grow more. I'm sure of it, then I'll be at your mercy. Maybe you'll get so ginormous I'll just fall inside you some day."

"Maybe, but what hole?" Amy gulped, cock responding to the ideas.

"Does it matter? I'll just be walking across you and 'oops!' I'll fall into you. It could be your cock, your pussy, your ass, your mouth... hell, maybe you'll be so huge I can just disappear into your nipples."

"I'd have to be the size of a mountain for that."

"I'm counting on it."

"You really like me being huge, don't you?"

"I'd be lying if I said 'I didn't', so I won't say that."

"What if this is it? And I can't grow anymore?"

"I'll be happy with that too," Amanda said and kissed the purple head, "I love you, Amy. The bigger you are just means there's more for me to enjoy. You could be just seven feet and I'd still love you."

"Just seven feet?" Amy echoed with a chuckle, "That used to be my normal."

"Now you're, like, twice that," Amanda beamed up at her, nestling deeper into her nest of cock, "The only thing I'll miss is getting fucked by you. But Eliza can help with that. In the meantime, why don't we continue?"

"You know, I think I'm done for the night," Amy said, but her prick hardened further, slowly unravelling to straighten out.

"This one doesn't think so."

"Okay," Amy relented, though she was grinning, "But we should probably leave. Someone's bound to come sooner or later."