Amy the Babysitter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Alex_Ho
Alex_Ho
241 Followers

Ann noticed the bulge and said, "Oh my Fred, feeling a little frisky are we? Why don't you climb up on the pool float and let me take care of that." He willingly complied knowing that his erection would be even more obvious when lying on his back on the float. Ann pushed the float into the shallow end and gave him an open mouthed kiss thrusting her tongue deep into his mouth. At the same time, she slid her hand down my chest and under his suit to grab his throbbing member and give it a good squeeze. Fred moaned in response.

Amy was watching this intently and found herself gravitating to the float staring at Ann as she slowly removed Fred's trunks and took his cock into her mouth. Amy felt a tingling between her legs as she recalled her experience from last night in the car. Ann started deep throating Fred causing Amy to get hotter and hotter as she watched. Try as she might, she couldn't look away from the action even though she felt a little self-conscious watching. But secretly she had to admit she wished it was her sucking Fred's cock. Much to her delight, Ann stopped her blowjob, pointed Fred's cock in Amy's direction and asked, "Would you like to help?"

Amy smiled, gingerly nodded yes and joined Ann in sucking Fred's huge cock. Ann guided Amy's efforts telling her to slow down her strokes and use her tongue to lick the underside of Fred's cock. This caused Fred to moan deeply as Amy alternated between sucking his balls, licking his cock then sucking him in. Amy could only fit about half of Fred's length into her mouth but he didn't seem to mind at all as he continued to moan and groan and started thrusting his hips towards Amy's willing mouth. Ann rejoined the blowjob and with both women working on him, Fred was not long in reaching orgasm and was soon spewing long ropes of jism high into the air and falling onto the two women's faces. When he could shoot no more, Ann and Amy started licking the delicious cum off each other's faces. This lead to some heavy open mouthed kissing and humping in the pool. Amy finally said, "God I'm so hot right now, I really want to try eating your pussy, I want to taste your juices and lick you until you cum."

Ann was a bit surprised by Amy's aggressiveness but replied, "I was hoping you'd say that, 'cause I really need a cunt licking right now, come on!" Ann led Amy out of the pool stripping off Amy's suit as she wiggled out of her own and laid her down on a pool side chaise lounge. Ann stood above Amy revealing a gorgeous body, full breast that barely sagged and a shaven pussy with swollen lips.

Amy pulled Ann down on the lounge chair which allowed her roll over on top of her. She slid down Ann's body paying special attention to Ann's well-shaped tits, sucking each nipple until it was hard. She continued to slide down Ann's body until she reached her prize, Ann's exposed and dripping cunt. Amy extended her tongue to taste her and pulled back. Not bad she thought and not all that different from herself. She extended her tongue again and started licking and gently sucking Ann's delicious cunt. "God your pussy tastes so good." Amy returned to sucking Ann's cunt, using her tongue to fuck her as well as tease her clit.

Fred was watching from the pool as his dick began to spring back to life. The scene unfolding in front of him was enough to make any man hard as he watched their babysitter sucking and licking his wife's cunt as she lay moaning, caressing Amy's head and pulling it against her sex.

Ann was mesmerized by the scene and totally turned on with the thought of her babysitter kneeling between her legs and sucking her cunt for all she was worth. That thought alone was enough to bring Ann to the brink of orgasm but was pushed over the top by Amy's slurping and sucking sounds. All Ann could do was say, "God don't stop Amy, you are such a good cunt sucker...don't stop...don't stop!" When Ann's orgasm hit, she squirted her pussy juices all over Amy's beautiful face. Ann was a squirter at times when she was really turned on...and this was one of those times!

Amy tried her best to lick it all up but a lot ended up drooling down her chin and neck to her ample breasts. Ann finally regained her composure enough to pull Amy up to her and kiss her deeply, tasting her own cunt in the process and licking up whatever juices she could find on Amy's body. Amy could only say, "God I loved sucking your cunt, it was so delicious...so hot...oh god I loved it." She then gave Ann a big hug and kissed her again thrusting her tongue deeply into Ann's mouth.

Fred had now fully recovered from his blowjob and wanted some of that tight young pussy. He got out of the pool and approached Ann and Amy who were still kissing and licking each other's faces. His hard dick was standing straight out and right at Ann and Amy.

"Come over here Fred and give this little slut some of that gorgeous cock...if that's OK with you Amy?" Ann said.

"Oh god yes, I want to feel that big cock inside me right now!"

Ann placed a hand on Amy's arm and queried, "Have you had sex before?"

"No, not really. I've messed around a bit with a couple of boys but it was mostly just touching and groping...mostly on their part. I've never had intercourse but I'm on the pill, just in case. But don't let my parents know, they would probably kill me if they found out."

"Well why don't you let my husband show what sex can really be like. None of this fumbling around in the back seat of a car."

"OK, I think I'm ready. What do I do?"

Fred lay down on his back on a lounge chair with his erection pointing at the sky. "Come over here Amy."

Amy hopped off Ann and slowly approached Fred. Fred pulled Amy down to him and gently started kissing her face saying, "Mmmmm, you taste just like my wife." Amy giggled and Fred told her to straddle him on the lounger and scoot up until her pussy was directly over his cock. Fred rubbed his cock around her opening gathering juices and wetting his own member to make entry easier for Amy. Fred held his cock steady and told Amy to relax and lower herself slowly onto his cock. Amy slowly settled down on his cock slipping about an inch into her cunt. She stopped there allowing herself to adjust to the size of Fred's cock. Then attempting to ease more inside, she felt some resistance as Fred's cock met her hymen. With one quick push, Fred slid past the point of resistance, broke through Amy's hymen and slid several more inches inside. Amy let out a little squeak of a scream that was quickly replaced by a groan as she let the full length slip inside her.

This was not at all like the girls in school had described it, all they could talk about was how much it hurt and how the boy climaxed almost immediately. But with Fred, this felt wonderful, there was almost no pain and what little there was faded quickly. Now all she could feel was pure ecstasy. She sat still for a minute to allow her cunt to adjust to Fred's massive girth and said, "Oh god, you fill me up so much. . . I can't believe I have you inside me. Oh this is better than I ever imagined it could be!"

Amy began to pump up and down on Fred's cock. Fred was soon responding to Amy's rhythm with his own thrusts. Ann, who had been watching the whole thing, couldn't believe the transformation in Amy as she fucked her husband in front of her. As Ann continued to watch, Amy shouted out, "Oh god I'm cumming again, oh god." Amy's whole body shuddered as the orgasm exploded in her causing Amy to pump up and down on Fred's cock even faster. That's all it took for Fred to reach orgasm as he quickly started shooting his sperm deep into Amy's cunt with thrust after thrust after thrust. Amy said, "Oh my god, you feel so hot inside me, like I'm on fire!" She slowly stopped her thrusts and eventually collapsed onto Fred's chest.

"Oh my god that was fantastic!" Amy managed to whisper after regaining her strength.

Ann stepped over and gave them each a big sloppy kiss, "You guys were amazing, but I think Amy is going to need some rest after that bit of exercise." Amy said nothing but it was obvious that although satiated, she was pretty worn out from the day's activities. Fred said, "Well let's have something to eat and catch some rays to rest up."

The three of them retreated naked to the house where Ann fixed some sandwiches and they all had a bite to eat then went to the family room to rest up. Ann and Amy sat down on the couch cuddling while Fred relaxed in his favorite lazy boy chair. Fred soon dozed off leaving Amy and Ann to their own devices. They made small talk for a while reviewing the events of the afternoon and it was obvious that talking about it made Amy hot again. "I just love this," Amy said, "I can't believe how my life has changed in just a few hours since last night. You and Fred are amazing. But if my parents knew what I did this afternoon, they would have a fit."

"Well Amy, you are going to have to be careful and make sure they never do find out," Ann replied.

"Don't worry, they'll never find out, I think they're too naïve to even think I would do something like we did this afternoon." As she said this, she leaned over and gave Ann a big kiss that turned into a long sloppy tongue kiss.

"Hold on there girl, let's cool it for a while and let all this sink in. Besides you better be getting home soon or else your parents will begin wondering," Ann responded.

"Yeah you're probably right but can I come back next weekend?" Amy asked.

"You'd better or else I'll send Fred over to kidnap your ass!" joked Ann.

With that Amy and Ann got up. Amy retrieved her clothes from the bedroom and headed for the door. At the door, Ann gave Amy a big kiss and said, "See you soon."

"You can count on it and thanks for everything."

Chapter 3 - At McDonalds

When Amy got home, her parents had gone out to dinner so she had the house to herself. There was a message on the phone from her best friend Jamie who wanted to get together and do something. Amy called her right away and couldn't wait to tell her about events over the past two days with Fred and Ann. They made arrangements to meet at the nearby McDonald's. Amy then went up and showered, got into clean clothes, hopped in her car and was off to Mickey D's.

Jamie was Amy's best and closest friend having known each other since grade school. To look at the two of them together, you'd think they were sisters; similar height, build, body type, and hair color. The only real obvious difference was their bra size. Amy was a D-cup but Jamie was at best a B-cup. During the summers, they were inseparable, doing everything together, sleeping over at each other's houses, shopping and even double dating on those rare occasions when Amy's parents would let her go out. Although there was never anything sexual between them, they both felt closeness beyond mere friendship. Oh sure, they had messed around in bed during sleepovers but it never went any further than kissing and brief touches under the sheets. As far as secrets, they hid nothing from each other. Neither was judgmental of the other and any subject was open for discussion including sex, actually especially sex since Jamie was one of Amy's main sources of information on the subject. Which is why Amy just had to tell Jamie was had just happened to her.

Jamie was already waiting when she pulled up and quickly hopped into Amy's car. Jamie said, "Now what's this all about with Fred and Ann?"

Amy started telling the story of how she fell asleep watching the porno flick, getting discovered and the ride home with Fred and the intimate details of what happened. Jamie could only respond by saying, "Oh my god. . . you're kidding. . . you didn't!" But it was obvious that Jamie was getting really turned on by the story as her braless nipples where poking out her t-shirt and she was squirming all over the car seat as Amy told the story. When Amy got to the events that happened earlier in the day, Jamie's mouth hung open and she was simply dumbfounded. Here was her best friend telling her that she was sucked by and then sucked the pussy of another woman, gave the women's husband a blowjob and then let him fuck her taking her virginity."

Telling the story had Amy pretty hot as well and before long Amy was rubbing her pussy through her cutoffs as she continued. Jamie noticed this but said nothing because the site of Amy doing this was really turning her on. Jamie has had a confusing array of feeling for Amy which had strengthened over the years. Jamie had initially just shrugged them off as strong feelings of friendship but lately she wondered. She had erotic dreams about Amy and would often wake up with her pussy wet with desire. She really didn't know what to make of it but hearing about Amy's recent adventure was bringing all those feelings to the surface. She had this overwhelming desire to touch Amy's body all over and have Amy touch her as well.

Amy continued on with the details but finally stopped and said, "God, I'm so hot right now I've just got to get off!" With that she shoved her hand down her shorts and started frigging her pussy like crazy. Jamie was shocked at first but the erotic nature of the situation got to her and she started frigging her own pussy. Soon, the two girls were writhing around the front seat of Amy's car, rubbing their pussies, culminating in explosive orgasms for both.

Jamie could only say, "God Amy, listening to your story got me so hot."

"Yeah, I know what you mean." They both giggled.

Jamie leaned over and gave Amy a kiss on the lips. She wasn't sure why she did it, but she liked it and Amy responded in kind. Another kiss ensued followed by tongues probing each other's mouths as their level of passion skyrocketed. After several more deep kisses Amy finally said, "We better watch it here; there's too many people around. Let's go back to my house." Jamie readily agreed and returned to her car and followed Amy home.

When they arrived at Amy's house, Amy's parents were back from dinner so they entered the house and retreated to Amy's room. Jamie waved and said "Hi" to Amy's mother as they passed her in the kitchen.

The nice thing about Amy's room was that it was in the basement well away from her parent's bedroom and from prying eyes. As they entered the bedroom, Amy locked the door behind them and quickly grabbed Jamie and started kissing her deeply. Jamie was kissing her back pressing her body against Amy. Amy's roaming hands started feeling Jamie's body all over; fondling her breasts through her shirt, grasping her butt and pulling her against her as she rubbed her pussy against Jamie's. Soon both girls were groping at each other's clothes trying to get the other undressed. In a short time, both girls were naked and lying on Amy's bed.

For both girls, being naked in front of each other was nothing new for lifelong friends but for Jamie, it was like a dream come true. She admitted to herself that being in bed with Amy, naked, and holding each other so close was one of her most erotic wet dreams.

Amy began kissing and sucking Jamie's breasts causing her to let out soft moans of pleasure. Amy slid down Jamie's stomach until she reached her pussy and stuck her tongue in Jamie's dripping cunt. Jamie was bucking wildly and could barely contain herself as Amy sucked up her juices and lapped wildly at her clit. This brought Jamie to the brink of orgasm until she was coming and gushing her cum all over Amy's face. Amy tried to gather up as much as possible but it ended up soaking her face. When Jamie finally calmed down, Amy slid up and kissed her lightly on the mouth. Jamie tasted herself for the first time on Amy's face and loved it.

Jamie could only say, "God that was amazing. . . I've got to taste you. . . eat your cunt...suck your pussy!"

Amy's response was to smile and roll over on to her back to give her complete access to her tits and pussy. Jamie was a little tentative at first, lightly licking Amy's tits until she started sucking and licking her nipples and eventually gave each a little nip with her teeth. She slowly slid down Amy's stomach, concentrating on her belly button and worked her way down to Amy's cunt. She licked all around the labia, opening her up, sucking up whatever juices had leaked out until she finally concentrated on Amy's clit and ramming her tongue into her love tunnel.

Amy was enjoying this immensely and urged Jamie on with, "Oh god Jamie. . . yeah that's it. . . lick it right there, oh yeah. . . oh god that feels so good!"

When Jamie dragged her tongue over Amy's clit repeatedly, she could sense Amy getting close to cumming as her body tensed and her butt lifted up off the bed. She inhaled a big gulp of air and held it, then exploded in a rush of spasms as she gushed fluid out her cunt while her whole body shook. Jamie responded with her own small orgasm. She couldn't believe how much she loved this and how wet and turned on it made her. Jamie continued to lick up whatever juices she could find in and around Amy's cunt until she finally stopped and said, "God Amy, your pussy tastes so good, I could eat this all night."

Amy responded, "Any time you want, it's here for you lover."

"I can't believe we're doing this. . . yesterday I couldn't have imagined we'd be doing this to each other, now I'm wondering why it took us so long."

"I can't either honey but you can bet we're going to be doing a lot more of it from now on."

The two girls managed to drag themselves out of bed and get dressed. Amy walked Jamie out to her car. Before saying good-bye Amy leaned in the driver side window, gave Jamie a big wet kiss and said, "Hey why don't you come along with me to Fred and Ann's this weekend. I'm sure they would love to have you. . . in more ways than one. . . and I know I would love to have you there as well."

"Oh I don't know, do you think it would be OK?"

"I call and ask but I'm sure they would love to have you."

"Well, OK as long as it's OK with them."

Chapter 4 - The next Saturday

The week went by quickly although it was spiced up a bit with a few make-out sessions between Amy and Jamie in Amy's basement bedroom. Amy called Fred and Ann and they were excited that Amy was bringing along a "friend" and encouraged it. Amy let Jamie know that it was OK and both were excited about the upcoming weekend.

On Saturday morning, Amy picked up Jamie at her house and they headed for Fred and Ann's. When they knocked on the door, Fred answered in just a bathing suit showing his fit and trim body along with quite a bulge in his pants. He escorted the girls in and directed them to the pool in back where Ann was waiting for their arrival. Fred checked out Jamie quite thoroughly and definitely approved or what he saw. Jamie felt Fred's inquiring eyes and enjoyed the attention. She also noticed Fred's not so inconspicuous bulge in his swim trunks that seemed to have grown since he greeted them at the door.

When they reached the pool, Jamie saw Ann and stopped short at the sight of her. Ann was a tall, statuesque beauty. She stood there totally naked with only the sun to cover her. She was absolutely gorgeous and took her breath away.

Ann greeted both girls with a big hug, pushing her breasts into them as she hugged them. She turned to Jamie and said, "So you must be Jamie, Amy told us so much about you, I'm so glad you came. I sure we'll have fun together, but first let's have something to drink and relax for a while. Fred showed up at that moment with drinks and they all sat around and chatted about school, the summer, their parents and other topics until Ann finally stood up and said, "I need to cool off, anyone want to join me in the pool?"

Jamie responded first saying, "I'm burning up here and I'd love to join you." With that they both jumped in the pool, Ann still buck-naked and Jamie with her two-piece bikini. Amy and Fred held back and decided to watch from the sidelines, so to speak.

Alex_Ho
Alex_Ho
241 Followers