Amy the Babysitter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Alex_Ho
Alex_Ho
241 Followers

As Ann and Jamie splashed around in the pool, Amy said to Fred, "So what do you think of Jamie?"

"She's one hot little number, I can't wait to get into her pants!" he responded.

"Hey wait one minute, not until you've gotten into mine!" responded Amy.

With that she got up and approached Fred dropping her bikini top in the process. Fred responded by fondling her breasts and suckling them as he pulled her close. Amy let out a quiet moan as Fred fondled and suckled her breasts while she sat down on his lap facing him. As she sat down, she could feel Fred's cock growing beneath her and bursting to get out of his suit. She gently moved her body back and forth until she could feel his cock rubbing against her pussy through her suit.

Meanwhile, Jamie and Ann had settled down in the pool and were just making small talk when Jamie noticed Amy and Fred going at it. Jamie could only just stare at the two as Fred kissed, licked and sucked on Amy's swollen nipples. Jamie managed to say, "Oh my god that's hot!"

Jamie could feel her own pussy start to throb as she continued to watch. She hardly noticed Ann come up behind her until she felt Ann's breasts rubbing her back. Ann reached around and cupped Jamie's breasts through her swimsuit. Jamie let out a quiet moan and leaned back into Ann. Ann leaned over and began planting light kisses all over Jamie's neck and she continued to fondle her breasts and pinch her protruding nipples. Jamie reached up and placed her hands over Ann's as she felt her up and held her hands in place and she enjoyed the attention. Jamie then turned around to face Ann who planted a deep kiss on Jamie's lips. Tongues immediately intertwined as Jamie let our deep moans as she melted into Ann's arms.

Ann quickly reached around to untied Jamie's top and let it float away in the pool. She lowered her head and took first one and then the other nipple in her mouth as she sucked and bit Jamie's now excited nipples. Jamie continued to moan but also began feeling Ann's breasts and slowly slid one hand down to Ann's cunt. Jamie was a relative newcomer to this but Ann was loving every minute as Jamie began rubbing her clit and sliding her fingers along the length of her slit under the clear water. Ann was soon groaning along with Jamie and the two women continued fondling each other in the water.

Fred and Amy continue playing with each other as Amy rocked back and forth while straddling Fred's cock. It continued to grow beneath her to a point where Fred finally said, "If I don't get this suit off soon, I'm going to bust it out at the seams!" Amy giggled but got off to allow Fred to get his trunks off as she removed to own. During the process, they both noticed Ann and Jamie fondling each other in the pool which only got them hotter. Amy couldn't take it any longer and knelt down, grabbed Fred's now protruding cock and stuffed it in her mouth. She began sucking and licking it while Fred could only moan at the excitement of what was happening. Here he was, being sucked off by his 18-year old babysitter, while her best friend was about to get fucked by his wife. Just the thought of all that was enough to make him cum which he was about to do. He quickly grabbed Amy, picking her up and held her as he slowly entered her soaking cunt. Amy emitted a low groan as she felt Fred's engorged cock enter her tight pussy. Fred began pumping in and out of Amy's cunt getting ready to dump his load in her tight pussy.

Back in the pool, Ann had maneuvered Jamie over to the side of the pool and removed her bikini bottoms before lifting her up and sitting her on the edge of the pool. She continued sucking Jamie's nipples but then slowly sank down to her delicious pussy that was dripping with juices, revealing Jamie's true emotions. When Ann reached Jamie's cunt, she gently parted the outer lips and slowly licked and sucked the juices flowing from her. Jamie was practically howling like a coyote from Ann's ministrations and was obviously about to orgasm. When it hit, Jamie's whole body went stiff and then went into wild convulsions as wave after wave of pleasure coursed through her body. Ann continued to lap up the juices flooding from Jamie's cunt until they were gone. She then stood up and kissed Jamie deeply, allowing her to taste her own juices.

Hearing Jamie in the throws of orgasm was enough to set Fred and Amy off who also climaxed. Fred went first as he shot his load into Amy's hot, tight cunt, and then Amy who reacted to Fred's thrusts with her own orgasm as her cunt muscles spasmed around Fred's rock hard cock. Amy was practically screaming as she said, "Oh, yes...Oh, yes...fuck me...fuck me."

Eventually they both calmed down and caught their breath, with Fred still holding Amy sitting on his cock. Fred said, "I need to cool off" and managed to get up, walk over to the edge of the pool and jump in with Amy still impaled on his cock. Amy screamed briefly but surfaced laughing and she slowly allowed Fred's cock to slip out of her. Jamie had also recovered from her cunt licking by Ann and jumped back in the pool. So the only one that didn't have an orgasm was Ann, but that was about the change. . .

Jamie swam around behind Ann and pulled down her bikini trunks under the water. She then began rubbing her hand along Ann's slit as Ann backed up against the side of the pool. Jamie then took a deep breath and slid under the water and began licking Ann's cunt. Ann took in several quick breaths and she felt Jamie's tongue then reached down and pulled Jamie up to her and gave her a deep tongue kiss pulling her close. Jamie responded in kind and eased Ann over to the steps in the pool and urged Ann to sit down. Ann sat on the top step that allowed her cunt to be exposed and just out of the water. Jamie immediately dove for her cunt and began licking and sucking Ann's clit while slipping two fingers into her fuck hole. In very short order, Ann was moaning and groaning and she reached massive orgasm from Jamie's attention. When she calmed down, she gave Jamie another deep kiss while tasting her own juices on her face.

As the four of them recovered, they exited the pool and allowed the warm sun to dry their sexy bodies. They sat and relaxed poolside as they eyed each other and reminisced about the events of the past hour. Jamie finally said to Amy, "God this is the hottest time I have ever had." Amy along with Fred and Ann could only smile and think about what was to come.

Chapter 5 - Carol, the voyeur

Next door, Carol couldn't believe what she had just witnessed while peering through the fence in her back yard. Here was Ann and Fred and two other women involved in all kinds of sex acts right out in the open. Carol was 19 years old and lived with her parents while attending the local community college. Although no longer a virgin or a prude, Carol was stunned at what she had seen. She had heard about things like that but never seen them, let alone 20 ft away in her neighbor's back yard. Obviously, Ann and Fred weren't afraid of getting caught or seen and apparently believed their privacy fence kept them private even though Carol knew better. In reality, it took Carol a concerted effort to find a spot in the fence the allowed her to "peek" into the neighbor's yard.

Strangely, Carol was not turned off by it all, but was curiously turned on. She could feel her pussy getting quite wet during the whole affair and although tempted, she resisted the impulse to rub herself down there. Now it was almost unbearable so she decided to go to her room for a little privacy and frig herself to a tremendous climax. Since her parents were at work, she did just that and had one of the most mind-blowing orgasms she had ever experienced.

Carol just had to talk to someone about what she had just witnessed so she called her best friend, Cathy. Carol just started babbling on the phone until Cathy finally had to stop her and say, "I can't understand a word your saying, hold on, I'm coming over."

Carol said OK and hung up. She started thinking about Cathy coming over and how she would tell her what she had seen. Strangely, the thought of explaining this all to Cathy excited her in ways she didn't expect. She started imagining what it might be like to do some of those things she had witnessed with Cathy. Those thoughts were flying through her head when the doorbell rang and she heard Cathy calling to her.

Carol ran to the front door and let Cathy in giving her a hug as they always do. But this time the hug seemed to last a little longer and was a little tighter than normal. Carol said, "Now just what did you see going on next door, it sounded like some sort of orgy?"

"Well, I suppose it was, come to think of it, a fucking orgy."

"OK, tell me about it and I want all the details!"

"OK, OK, OK, just hang on."

Carol began with a description of her neighbors, Ann and Fred, and how they like to sun bath and swim in the nude all the time. No big deal. Then she mentioned Amy the babysitter, whom Cathy knew from school and what transpired by the pool earlier that day. Cathy's mouth began to hang open until she finally said, "Oh my god, you're kidding me!"

Carol went on giving all the juicy details seemingly oblivious to the fact she was getting extremely turned on by retelling the story as was Cathy. Her erect nipples were drilling holes in her t-shirt and Carol kept unconsciously rubbing her pussy while telling the story. Although Carol and Cathy had been friends for a number of years, they had never experimented with sex with each other or other women, but both would admit that the thought had crossed their minds.

Finally Cathy couldn't stand it any longer, held up her hands and said, "God you've got to stop, this is getting me soooo turned on I can hardly stand it."

"Really, I thought I was the only one getting turned on by this," said Carol.

Both girls looked at each other for a moment and realized that this was the start of something that each of them wanted. Finally Cathy said, "Are you thinking what I'm thinking?"

Carol responded, "Oh god I hope so, 'cause I want you so badly right now I can taste it!"

Cathy then leaned over to Carol and gave her a gentle kiss on the lips. Carol responded by opening her mouth and slipping her tongue into Cathy's mouth. Both girls groaned simultaneously and their kiss deepened and became more passionate. When they broke apart, they both giggled a bit until Carol finally said, "Come on, let's go to my bedroom where we can have a little privacy."

Cathy followed Carol to her room and as soon as the door was closed literally attacked Carol, holding her tight and kissing her deeply. She rubbed her groin against Carol causing her to groan as Carol returned the kiss. Cathy slipped her hands under Carol's t-shirt and went directly to her breasts, pinching Carol's already erect nipples causing them to grow even larger. Carol continued to groan as Cathy massaged and rubbed just about every inch of her body. When they finally broke the kiss, Cathy said, "You know Carol, I've wanted to do this for the longest time, your body just turns me on like you wouldn't believe."

Carol was a little surprised, but thinking back, she could remember those little innuendos and hints in their friendship that told her it was true. What Carol didn't realize until just then was that she had much of the same feelings for Cathy and although she may have expressed them subconsciously, she didn't' realize she had those feelings until now. Carol said, "You know, I didn't' realize it until just now, but I've had those same feelings for you as well."

Cathy replied, "Well then come on and get those clothes off so I can fuck you like you've never been fucked before!"

Carol giggled but quickly undressed until she was standing totally nude in front of her best friend, "Well here I am!"

Both girls laughed. Cathy dropped her clothes and practically tackled Carol who fell back on the bed laughing through the whole thing.

Things turned more serious as the two embraced on the bed, with Cathy lying on top of Carol. Cathy slowly kissed her way down to Carol's luscious 36D breasts and began sucking on each nipple, bringing it to full erection and causing Carol to emit moans of pleasure. Cathy then slipped down between Carol's spread legs and slowly started licking and sucking her pussy. Although neither girl was experienced in eating pussy, they both seemed to know what to do instinctively. Cathy soon had Carol in the throws or orgasm as she licked, sucked and nipped at her clitoris. Cathy sensed Carol's orgasm coming and started sucking like crazy as Carol orgasmed into her mouth. Cathy tried to lick up all the fluids oozing out of her but got a lot all over her face. When Carol's orgasm subsided, she pulled Cathy up and gave her a deep kiss on the lips and started licking the excess cum off her friends face saying, "My, you taste delicious!"

"Yes I do don't I," replied Cathy. Both girls broke into laughter but Carol wanted to taste some of Cathy's juices and quickly flipped her over and dove for her love triangle. Carol was insatiable and licked, slurped, sucked and nibbled at Cathy's cunt, savoring her sweet juices that only served to heighten Carol's resolve to give her friend to a fantastic orgasm. When Cathy's finally hit, it was like a tidal wave sending tremors of pleasure through her body as Cathy bucked and humped Carol's mouth shouting, "Oh Cathy suck me, suck me, suck my juicy cunt..." Both girls then slumped from exhaustion and extreme satisfaction. Cathy said, "My god that was the best orgasm I've ever had."

Carol could only eek out, "Oh god, it sure was..."

Both girls then looked at each other and started giggling again until Carol finally said, "Why did it take us so long to try that?"

Cathy replied, "I don't know but now that we have, weren't not going to stop for a long time." True to form, Cathy spent the night at Carol's and the two sucked and fucked each other all night long.

Chapter 6 - Back at the pool party

Next door at Ann and Fred's, the four adjourned to the house where Ann prepared a little snack to give everyone some much needed energy. The three women were completely nude while Fred and put his swim trunks back on that did little to hide is constant ejection. Each of the women kept eyeing it throughout their snack. Finally Ann said, "You know Fred, the only one here who hasn't been fucked by that cock of yours is Jamie. Don't you think she deserves a turn?"

Both Jamie and Fred eagerly nodded their heads in agreement. Jamie walked over the Fred and pulled down his swim trunks revealing his fuck pole standing at attention. Jamie dropped to her knees and started sucking on Fred's massive cock. Both Ann and Amy giggled at the site but soon found themselves in each other's arms foundling each other's pussies while watching Jamie give Fred a blowjob. Jamie was no amateur but could only take about half of Fred's huge cock but made good use of her hands as she pumped his cock. Finally Fred said, "You better stop now so I can pump my cum into your tight pussy Jamie." Jamie reluctantly released his cock and Fred picked her up and laid her on the couch in the family room, the same couch where they caught Amy a week before with her hand down her pants.

Fred leaned over and began tonguing Jamie's juicy cunt causing her to emit loud moans as he flicked his tongue across her clit. Soon Jamie was in the throws of an orgasm as she wrapped her legs around Fred's head and pulled it into her cunt as her body shuddered from head to toe. After a brief respite Jamie relaxed her legs holding Fred's head allowing him to get on knees and slowly slide his cock into Amy's dripping cunt. Jamie moaned some more and Fred gently eased it in to its hilt and started to slowly move in and out. It didn't take long for Jamie to reach a second orgasm and started shouting, "Oh fuck me, fuck me, ram that big cock in my fucking cunt..."

Fred willingly complied and was soon in the throws of an orgasm, pumping his cum into that sweet young cunt which each massive thrust. Jamie screamed, "Oh I feel you filling me up, give it to me, pump that cum into my cunt, oh yes, oh yyyyeeeeeeeeessss." Both Fred and Jamie finally calmed down and literally collapsed in each other's arms from exhaustion.

Ann and Amy who had been watching the whole session were rapidly frigging each other pussies and soon reached their own orgasms hugging each other as they bucked on each other's fingers as they slid in and out of their pussies.

When everyone finally recovered, Ann thought she heard something from outside. She went to the back door and could here something coming from next door. As she listened, she began to giggle a bit because what she heard was unmistakable, "Oh Cathy suck me, suck me, suck my juicy cunt, suck me..." which Ann recognized as their next-door neighbor, Carol.

Ann looked and Fred and said, "I think this is something we may have to check out in the future."

"Most certainly". Amy and Jamie merely looked at each other, smiled and winked.

After finishing their light snack, Ann and Fred along with Jamie and Amy took a short nap to recover from the morning's activities. By midafternoon, everyone was awake and ready for more but Jamie said she had to go home and baby-sit for the neighbor's who were going out with her parents for dinner and a movie. Amy looked disappointed but then had an idea, "Hey do you think I could come along for the evening?"

"Sure, I don't see why not," replied Jamie, "the neighbor's know you about as well as they know me so I'm sure it wouldn't be a problem."

"Great, then it's a date," said Amy. They both said their goodbyes to Ann and Fred, which involved a lot of hugging, groping and kissing but vowed to come back next weekend if that was OK. Naturally, Ann and Fred readily agreed and thanked the girls for a wonderful day.

Chapter 7 - Babysitting for the Smiths

Amy drove Jamie back home who cleared it with her parents and the next-door neighbors for Amy to accompany her on her babysitting job. Amy returned home for a quick shower and a change of clothes and returned to Jamie's house around 7:00 PM just in time to say goodbye Jamie's parents. Jamie and Amy then walked next door to begin their babysitting job at the Smith's. The Smith's were a young couple in their late twenties who had a two-year-old boy. Jamie had baby sat for them numerous times before and was familiar with the routine. Little Bobby would go to bed around 8:00 PM and sleep through the night without any problems. The girls said goodbye to the Smith's who left shortly leaving them alone with Bobby.

Bobby was a good kid and after playing some games and watching cartoons on TV, went to bed without a fuss. When he as safely tucked away and asleep, the girls relaxed on the couch in the family room in front of the TV. They started to chat about the day's events, recounting how hot the other one looked, as she was getting fucked or sucked by Ann or Fred. Soon they were both getting aroused and anxious to relieve their tensions. But Jamie had a little surprise for Amy.

She walked over to a bookcase next to the TV and opened up a bottom drawer and showed Amy the assortment of porno DVDs the Smith's had accumulated. Jamie said, "What's your pleasure," pointing to the DVDss.

Amy squealed in excitement as she viewed the DVDs and said, "Oh gosh, there are so many, you choose!"

Jamie replied, "OK, I've seen most of there, but this one is my favorite." She picked out a DVD showing two women on the cover labeled, Forbidden Treasures.

Amy giggled, "And what make's that your favorite?"

Jamie simply said, "You'll see," and popped the disc into the DVD player and started it. The two girls sat down next to each other on the couch and started watching.

Alex_Ho
Alex_Ho
241 Followers