Amy the Babysitter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Alex_Ho
Alex_Ho
241 Followers

*************

The movie began with a women sitting home alone reading when someone knocked on the door. She went to answer and in walked her best friend Sally in tears saying, "Oh Betty, you won't believe just what happened."

Betty tried to comfort her but all she could learn was that Sally's husband had been cheating on her with his secretary from work. She found out earlier in the day when she came home early and caught them in bed together. She ended up kicking him out. Sally continued to sob as Betty hugged her and tried to provide some comfort. Soon, it became obvious just what sort of comfort Betty was going to provide and she kissed her and started fondling her breasts. Sally didn't seem to mind at first but then asked, "Betty, what are you doing?"

Betty responded, "Sally, I've been in love with you ever since we first met and I've wanted to go to bed with you for the longest time."

Sally looked up at her and said, "Really, and I thought I was the only one that felt that way." The action escalated quickly from there as they embraced each other in full, deep, wet kisses, tonguing the inside of each others mouths while slowly taking each others clothes off. Soon they were in a full 69 slurping at each other's pussies and moaning like crazy.

Not much of a story but who looks for a great plot and exciting dialog in a porno.

****************

Amy and Jamie were transfixed by the movie until Amy finally said, "I can see why this was your favorite, kind of reminds me of us doesn't it?"

Jamie responded by leaning over and kissing Amy full on the mouth, parting her lips and thrusting her tongue into Amy's mouth. Amy responded in kind and both were soon grabbing at each other's clothing, stripping the other until they were both naked. Jamie kissed her way down Amy's neck to her breasts where she nibbled and sucked on her nipples until they stood fully erect. Amy moaned over and over as Jamie continued down her stomach to Amy's creamy cunt that was already overflowing with juices indicating the level of arousal she felt. When Jamie reached her prize, she began tonguing Amy's pussy and flicking her tongue across Amy's clit. She continued her pleasuring of Amy's pussy by fucking her with her tongue, ramming it as deep into her cunt as far as possible this retreating and sucking on her clit. This drove Amy wild as her groaning grew louder until she started shaking as a massive orgasm hit her causing her to grab Jamie's head and hold it hard against her pussy. Jamie continued to sucking Amy's cunt, slurping up her juices and nibbling on her clit. When Amy finally relaxed, Jamie moved up and kissed her on the mouth, giving her a taste of her own cunt juices.

Amy could only manage to say, "Oh my god... you're good, that was fantastic, I don't think I've ever cummed that hard, at least in the past several hours." Both girls started giggling until Amy settled down and said, "OK you rug muncher, now it's my turn to suck you dry."

Jamie merely responded, "Oh please, please, please do me!"

Amy almost attacked Jamie, pushing her down on the couch and landing on top of her, planting little kisses all over her body as she worked her way down to Jamie's pussy. When she reached her goal she said, "My goodness, someone appears to be a little excited based on the juices flowing from your cunt!"

Jamie just giggled and opened her legs wide to give Amy full access. Amy didn't waste any time and dove in, tongue first and began slurping up her juices while rolling her head back and forth. Amy began moaning louder and louder until she was almost screaming. She came in a gigantic orgasm, shaking her entire body and cramming her pussy against Amy's face. When Jamie calmed down, she pulled Amy up to her and began kissing and licking the juices off Amy's face like a woman who hadn't eaten in days. Amy just giggled a bit until Jamie finally settled down.

The two women cleaned up and got the family room back in order before the Smith's returned home, paid Jamie and thanked them both for a job well done. Jamie and Amy returned home for a restful and well deserved night's sleep.

Chapter 8 - Ann and Carol get acquainted

Throughout the next week, Amy and Jamie were almost inseparable. Every chance they got they were playing grab-ass, sneaking a kiss or a feel or just talking about the past weeks events and about going back to Ann and Fred's on the weekend. They acted like co-conspirators planning a big heist or something the way they whispered to each other.

Ann and Fred were also looking forward to the weekend. But Ann's next-door neighbor preoccupied her ever since she heard her calling out last weekend when Amy and Jamie were over. Every chance she got, she was peeking over or through the fence trying to get a glimpse of Carol.

Finally on Thursday, it was extremely hot and steamy and Ann caught a glimpse of Carol sun bathing in her back yard. She called over to her and asked if she would like to come over and cool off in the pool. Carol readily accepted since it was over 95 degrees.

When Carol walked into the pool area, Ann was standing on the edge in a tiny two-piece swimsuit that barely covered her nipples. Carol hesitated as she saw this stunningly beautiful women standing by the pool. Ann saw Carol coming and called out, "Hi there, welcome and please feel free to jump right in." Then Ann dove into the pool and swam a few feet underwater before surfacing in the shallow end. Carol followed suit and dove in coming up next to Ann.

Carol said, "Oh gosh this feels good, it's so hot out here today, but I can't stand being cooped up in the house."

Ann replied, "I know what you mean, I'm kind of a sun bunny myself and would much rather be out here." With that Ann untied her bikini top and flung it over the side of the pool near the chaise lounge. Carol just stared at the gorgeous tits of her neighbor and thought to herself, "God she is beautiful, what I wouldn't give to suck on those lovely nipples."

She looked over at Carol and said, "I hope you don't mind but I just love swimming in the nude, care to try it?"

Carol was a bit stunned at first but then said, "Uh...Uh...OK, well what the hell, why not," and quickly removed her top and threw it over next to Ann's.

"There now doesn't that feel better?" asked Ann.

"I'll have to admit it does, it feels kind of sexy!" replied Carol.

"Well, you have a lovely body and should show it off more Carol."

"Really, do you think so?"

"Absolutely, I'm sure you must drive all the guys crazy with those breasts and probably a few girls as well," Ann said, "They certainly do something for me."

Carol blushed a bit but said nothing. She wondered just what Ann meant by that but let it slide for the moment. Although the thought of making love to Ann was exciting, she was sure that Ann was not interested in her. She continued to swim around the pool and cool off. After several minutes, Ann suggested they get out and catch some sun. Carol agreed and joined Ann on the chaise lounges near the deep end of the pool.

Ann said, "You better get some suntan oil on those breasts or else you'll burn quickly."

"Yeah, you're probably right; I don't often sunbath in the nude. There really isn't a place in my backyard that is as private as this."

"Well anytime you want, feel free to use our backyard. That six foot high privacy fence keeps any prying eyes out."

Carol started applying suntan lotion to her breasts. An watched thinking, "I wish I was doing that right now instead of her. Maybe I can do her back for her."

Ann had an idea and said, "Here, why don't you let me get your back for you, just turn around with your back to me." Carol did as asked and handed Ann the suntan lotion. As Ann's hands touched her back, Carol felt a shiver go down her spine as the hairs on her arms all stood up on end. Carol wondered again what Ann meant by that earlier remark and noticed that her nipples were beginning to get hard. Well if something happened, Carol certainly wasn't going to stop it and was secretly hoping that it would.

Ann continued applying the oil rubbing on an ample amount and smoothing it out all over her back. Ann gradually let her hands stray along the sides of Carol's body and several times, massaged the sides of Carol's breasts as she worked the lotion in. Ann heard Carol let out a small moan several times as she moved her hands around the sides and down Carol's body. She told Carol to lean back because she didn't think she got enough on her breasts. Carol hesitated at first but with a little pressure from Ann, she slowly leaned back against Ann, feeling her nipples poking into her back. Ann reached around and squirted an ample amount of suntan oil across Carol's breasts and slowly started rubbing it in. Carol tensed up at first by quickly relaxed as Ann hands began squeezing and massaging her breasts and nipples. Carol couldn't help but let a few small moans escape from her lips. Ann said, "Oh god you've got beautiful breasts, Carol. They look good enough to eat!" Ann then planted several small kisses on Carol's neck as she continued to massage her breasts and nipples.

Carol was in seventh heaven at this point. Ever since last weekend when she witnessed the goings on with Fred, Jamie, and Amy at the pool, Carol had dreamed about making love to Ann. Now it appeared as though it might come true. Finally, Ann sat Carol upright, which Carol thought meant it was all over. But Ann got up and stepped around in front of Carol, bent over and gave her a full kiss on the lips. Carol responded with a deep moan and parted her lips to let Ann's tongue explore her mouth. Ann broke the kiss but looked deeply into Carol's eyes and said, "I want to make love to you Carol, you are so beautiful and so sexy, I guess I've wanted to do this for some time."

Carol responded by grabbing Ann and pulling her down to her and returning Ann's kiss, thrusting her tongue into Ann's mouth while hugging her close. Carol broke the kiss and said, "I'm so glad to here you say that because I would like nothing better than to make love to you right now."

Ann smiled and said, "Why don't we go inside where it's a little cooler and a bit more comfortable."

"Lead the way!" responded Carol.

Ann led Carol into the family room and as soon as they entered, turned around and gave Carol a deep kiss while pulling her close. Their breasts were flattened against each other as they began rubbing their pussys together in unison. Ann kissed her way down to Carol's naked breasts and licked and sucked her nipples until they were fully erect. Ann untied Carol's bikini bottoms letting them fall to the floor revealing a cleanly shaved pussy that was dripping juices down her legs. Ann removed her own bottoms and slid down and started lapping up the juices escaping Carol's love tunnel. She pushed Carol back until she sat down on the couch, spread Carol's legs and started devouring her luscious pussy.

Carol's head was in a fog. Here she was having her next-door neighbor kneeling between her legs, sucking up her cunt juices while she sat there in total bliss. Carol was so aroused that she started feeling the pangs of her first orgasm rising quickly. She groaned and moaned as Ann continued sucking her and eventually exploded in a truly mind-blowing climax that nearly caused her to pass out.

Through all this Ann couldn't believe how tasty and arousing Carol's pussy was and swallowed mouthful after mouthful of her luscious juices. She couldn't get enough of her luscious cum and wanted to just kneel there and suck it all day long. When Carol erupted in orgasm, Ann too had an orgasm just from hearing Carol moan and groan. That was one of the few times Ann had ever orgasmed without anyone touching her. She was so aroused she couldn't have stopped, even if she wanted to.

When Carol finally recovered she said, "Ann, that was amazing, now let me taste you...I want to suck your cunt and taste your juices... I want to stick my tongue in your cunt and make you cum..." She reached down and pulled Ann's head up to her and gave her a big sloppy wet kiss, tasting her own juices in the process. Ann agreed but indicated she wasn't done sucking that sweet, delectable pussy of hers. Carol giggled and said, "OK, but now it's my turn!"

Carol and Ann switched places on the couch with Carol kneeling between Ann's spread legs, sucking on her nipples and gently nibbling each one in turn. Carol was not as experienced a pussy eater as Ann but based on Ann's reactions appeared to be doing an 'acceptable' job. She slowly kissed her way down to Ann's pussy, leaving a trail of wet kisses. When she reached Ann's swollen pussy lips, she slowly licked her slit from top to bottom and said, "Oh god you taste good, I could eat you all day long." Ann was smiling and moaning at the same time as Carol continued sucking and licked her cunt. The slurping noises as well as Carol flicking her clit were driving Ann to a quick but luxurious orgasm. Ann lifted her legs and encircled Carol's head pulling it tighter into her cunt and urged her on saying, "Oh god, yes, that's it suck it right there, Oh god I'm going to cum, I'm going to cum, oh yes, ooooohhhhhh yyyyyyeeeeeesssss!"

Ann's body went stiff as waves of pleasure flowed over her causing her to convulse in ecstasy as her orgasm reached its peak. Carol continued to concentrate on Ann's clit by sucking and flicking it with her tongue until Ann finally relaxed and had to pull Carol's head away from her juicy cunt. Ann said, "Oh my god, that was great, where did you ever learn to eat pussy like that...you were fantastic?"

After they cleaned up and relaxed a bit, Carol finally had to fess up and told Ann that she had seen her and Fred playing with Amy and Jamie last weekend. She related how she had told her girlfriend who got so excited they ended up having sex all night long. It was a first for both of them but Carol confessed she loved every minute of it, and she and her girlfriend had repeated it several times since.

Ann smiled and confessed that she had heard her having sex with someone last weekend and it really got her excited too. That's one reason she invited her over to go swimming today..."to get in your pants and suck that lovely pussy of yours!"

Carol started laughing as did Ann and said, "Well I'm sure glad you did, because it was wonderful, better than I had imagined."

Ann asked, "Who is your girlfriend, anyone I would know?"

Carol responded, "Yes you probably do, it was Cathy Hile. She and I have been best friends since high school."

"You mean Cathy, that blond with the bitty tits and sweet ass?" asked Ann.

"Yep, that's the one, and she does have a sweet ass doesn't she!" responded Carol.

"Well maybe you could invite her over and we could have a real orgy this weekend...if that sounds good to you?" Ann asked.

"God that sounds great, I'm sure Cathy would love it too."

"Well then it's a date, Amy and Jamie are planning on coming over this weekend as well, is that a problem?"

"Oh no not at all, I know both of them and Cathy does too. It should make for some interesting times. But I'm not sure how to act at an orgy."

"Don't worry, I'll lead the way and before you know it, you'll have more pussy and cock that you can handle."

"Sounds great...now can we get back to what we were doing earlier, I can't seem to get enough of that luscious pussy of yours?" asked Carol.

"I thought you'd never ask...because I want some more of your's as well," replied Ann.

The two women then moved into a 69 position and began sucking and licking each others pussies wildly, moaning and groaning until they both erupted in tremendous orgasms, nearly screaming in ecstasy and they brought each other off. When they finally calmed down, Carol got up and retrieved her bikini, gave Ann a big sloppy wet kiss and headed home to call Cathy about the weekend plans. She could hardly wait to tell Cathy about her latest adventure!

Chapter 9 - The Pool Orgy

When Fred got home from work that evening, Ann filled him in on the day's events as well as the plans for the weekend. Fred got excited listening to the details of Carol's visit as well as the fact that he'd have two new women to fuck that weekend. Ann also said she called Amy and let her know that there would be two additional guests this weekend. Amy knew both the girls and sounded excited that there would be even more pussy to lick and suck that weekend.

Both Fred and Ann were really excited about the upcoming weekend and it was obvious Fred couldn't wait until then to get some more pussy. He sat down in the family room after dinner and asked Ann to come over and sit by him. Ann snuggled up next to her man noticing the large bulge in his pants. Ann said, "Oh my, do you have a present for me?" and lightly patted is groin.

"You bet I do honey, all this talk about sex has really got me going and I need some pussy right now," Fred responded.

Ann began loosening his pants and when his cock sprang out, slid down and took the entire eight inches into her mouth and began giving him a blowjob to end all blowjobs. Ann loved sucking cock almost as much as she loved sucking pussy but most of all, loved the taste of Fred's cum as it slid down her throat. She alternated between deep throating him and licking his balls and asshole, which drove Fred up the wall. She could tell that Fred was about ready to shoot his load and began pumping his cock for all she was worth. Fred's cock erupted in a shower of cum that Ann swallowed readily as stream after stream of cum entered her mouth. What little bit oozed out, she quickly slurped up and continued to pump Fred until he was dry.

Ann finally let go of his cock and said, "God I love the taste of your cum."

Fred could only roll his eyes back in his head as he started to recover from his massive orgasm. "You know," Fred said, "we had better save some of this for the weekend. I'm going to have to satisfy five women so I'd better be well rested and ready."

Ann laughed and said, "Oh I'm sure you'll be up to the task. I don't know a man alive who couldn't get it up for the bunch of sexy teenagers we'll be entertaining this weekend."

Fred just smiled and winked saying, "You're damn right! But food for thought, we might want to invite a few more men next time to even things out."

The rest of the week seemed to drag by until it was finally Saturday morning. The weather was perfect, hot and sunny without a cloud in the sky. Carol and Cathy showed up first around 10:00 AM followed by Amy and Jamie about 10:15. Everyone brought swimming suits although no one figured they'd be wearing them long. They all adjourned to the pool and jumped in to cool off.

The girls all seemed a little apprehensive at first until Ann took the lead by removing her swimming suit and diving in totally nude. Amy and Jamie followed suit with Carol and Cathy removing their suits as well. Fred remained sitting on the deck watching the five naked women frolicking in the pool.

Ann started the action by grabbing Amy from behind and pulling her close. She began massaging Amy's breasts while planting little kisses on her neck and shoulders. Carol and Cathy were mesmerized by the action for a moment but then they started fondling each other while watching Ann and Amy go at it. Jamie was the odd one out until Fred motioned her over and got her up on his lap facing away from him so she could take in all the action. Ann continued massaging Amy's breasts resulting in Amy's nipples growing noticeably larger. Ann motioned Carol and Cathy to join them.

Carol and Cathy swam over and each took one of Amy's nipples and began sucking and nibbling on it until Amy was in sheer ecstasy. Ann moved Amy over to the side of the pool and lifted her up on the edge with her pussy almost at eye level. She spread Amy's legs and started licking and sucking Amy's cunt. Amy was moaning and groaning, rubbing her tits and grinding her cunt into Ann's face. Amy called to Carol and Cathy to join her on the edge and started kissing and fondling each other as Ann continued to eat out Amy's pussy. Both Carol and Cathy were really getting into the swing of things, tongue kissing Amy, sucking on her nipples and rubbing their breasts in her face.

Alex_Ho
Alex_Ho
241 Followers