Amy the Babysitter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Alex_Ho
Alex_Ho
241 Followers

Amy responded by sucking first Carol's and then Cathy's tits, massaging them and returning their kisses. Amy then lay back on the pool deck and told Carol to sit on her face. Carol straddled Amy easing her pussy down onto Amy's mouth giving her complete access to her cunt. Carol told Cathy to stand in front of her so she could suck on her cunt while Amy tongued hers.

In short order, Amy, Carol and Cathy were all moaning and screaming as their orgasms were rapidly approaching. Amy let go first, bucking her cunt into Ann's face while burying her head in Carol's pussy. That caused Carol to explode with her orgasm who started moaning into Cathy's cunt while chewing on her clit. Cathy started shaking as her orgasm took over and nearly lost her balance from the pleasure coursing through her body. All three girls collapsed on the deck from exhaustion and pure pleasure.

Jamie had been watching all of this while sitting on Fred's lap across the pool. Jamie could feel Fred's cock growing larger beneath her as the action got hotter and hotter. When the three girls reached orgasm, Jamie spun around and grabbed Fred's swimming suit and pulled it off. She then kneeled down and began sucking on Fred's cock, taking as much as she could in her mouth and pumping the rest with her hand. When Fred seemed about ready to pop, he lifted Jamie up and sat her down on his lap facing him. He started fingering her to get her wet which didn't take a lot. Fred then moved his cock to the entrance to Jamie's love canal and gently eased it into her. Jamie lfelt it slide in slowly, moaning as it went until it was in her to the hilt. Jamie started moving up and down on his cock as Fred began pumping in and out of her tight little cunt. They continued this for several minutes during while Jamie was talking the whole time, "Oh god this is good, oh god fuck me Fred, fuck me with that huge cock of yours, fuck my tight little cunt with your cock, oh god that feels good!" Fred and Jamie timed their climax perfectly with Jamie plunging her cunt up and down on Fred's cock as he shouted, "I'm cumming...I'm cumming." When their orgasms subsided, Jamie eased off Fred's cock and lay down on the deck next to him.

Ann came over and pulled Jamie close to her and said, "I just love the taste of Fred's cum mixed with pussy juices, mind if I have a little?" Jamie squealed and said, "Oh god yes, be my guest." Ann then began licking and sucking Jamie's pussy eating up Fred's cum and Jamie's juices at the same time. She continued to suck and swallow her juices until Jamie was thoroughly cleaned up.

Carol then appeared at Ann's side along with Cathy who both lay down on either side of Ann. Carol said, "You know you're the only one that hasn't gotten off yet and I don't think that's fair."

"You know you're right, so what are you going to do about it," Ann said while smiling broadly.

"Well, let me see...what can we do to make it right..."

Both Carol and Cathy literally attacked Ann, sucking her nipples and moving down to Ann's juicy pussy. Neither Carol nor Cathy had pleasured a matures woman's pussy before so this was a real treat. They took turns eating Ann's luscious cunt, tonguing her clit, and ramming several fingers up her fuck hole. In short order, Ann was writhing in ecstasy as Carol and Cathy worked her over. Suddenly, Ann started shaking and ramming her cunt into Carol's mouth as she climaxed in waves of pleasure. When she calmed down, she pulled Carol and Cathy close and gave each one a deep open mouthed kiss as a way of saying thank you.

Everyone decided to relax and catch some rays so they picked out a chaise lounge and lay down. Jamie ended up next to Cathy, Carol next to Ann and Amy by Fred. Things started off innocently enough with Jamie applying suntan oil to Cathy. Jamie first applied some to Cathy's back and then moved to her legs making sure she got plenty on her bare ass allowing her hands to slip into her ass crack and eventually apply liberal amounts of lotion to her anus. Cathy moaning grew louder as Jamie's hand rubbed anus and slid down further to her pussy. Jamie told Cathy to turn over at which point she started applying more oil directly on Cathy's cunt. She leaned over and began sucking on Cathy's nipples while continuing to slide her fingers in and out of her slit. Cathy started rubbing Jamie's pussy that was already juicy based on how wet Cathy's fingers got. Soon, Jamie was lying on top of Cathy, kissing her passionately, licking her way down to Cathy's tits while continuing to finger fuck her juicy cunt. The sites and sounds were erotic as Jamie's fingers made squishy sounds moving in and out of Cathy's pussy.

Jamie slid down to Cathy's cunt and began slurping up the juices flowing from her. Jamie concentrated on her clit and began flicking it with her tongue driving Cathy wild. It short order, Cathy climaxed and bucked her juicy cunt into Jamie's mouth as she came. Jamie moved up and gave Cathy a passionate kiss, sliding her tongue into Cathy as Cathy did the same. All Cathy could say at that point was, "Thank you, my god that was fantastic!"

Jamie giggled, "My pleasure."

Ann and Carol were watched the whole event and were soon sitting next to each other fingering each other's pussies. Ann started kissing Carol who responded in kind, exchanging deep wet kisses sliding their tongues in and out of each other's mouths. Ann wanted some more of Carol's delicious pussy and soon was kissing her way down past Carol's tits and on down to her juicy cunt. When Ann reached her goal she told Carol to lay back which she did opening her cunt to Ann's tongue. Ann began licking up the juices flowing from Carol's pussy, moaning and groaning as she did so, causing Carol to respond likewise. Ann slipped a couple of fingers into Carol's pussy and a third into her asshole. Carol immediately started going wild from Ann's ministrations and was soon in the throws of a massive orgasm. Ann continued to suck on her cunt, lapping up the juices and swallowing as much as she could. Ann kept saying, "Oh god you taste great, I just love your pussy, keep it coming baby, just keep it coming."

Carol relaxed a bit but Ann continued to suck on her cunt, never really letting Carol come down from her sexual high. Very soon Carol was having her second orgasm in record time and grabbed Ann's head and held it tight against her pussy. All Carol could say was, "Oh suck me Ann, suck my slutty cunt, suck it honey, eat up all my juices." Ann was more than willing to comply and continued eating and drinking Carol's love nectar until neither she nor Carol could continue any longer. Ann just laid her head on Carol's stomach and fell into a deep sleep as did Carol.

Amy and Fred had been watching the action and getting really hot. While Ann and Carol were going at it, Amy reached over and started pumping Fred's cock that was sticking straight out. Fred in turn pulled Amy to him and started fondling her tits and pussy. Amy went down on Fred, sucking his huge cock into her mouth and pumping it up and down with her hands. She had grown to love Fred's cock and couldn't get enough of it as she sucked and pumped it while Fred rammed his fingers in and out of her cunt. Fred then scooted around into a 69 position and began slurping up Amys copious juices flowing from her fuck hole while Amy continue her blowjob.

Soon Amy started bucking against Fred's face as she reached a mind-blowing climax spewing juices all over his face. That sent Fred into a frenzy as he started thrusting his cock into Amy's mouth and shouting, "Oh god I'm going to cum, I'm going to cum." He started shooting his load into Amy mouth who tried to take it all but some leaked out and down her chin as she continued sucking his cock for all she was worth. When Fred's orgasm finally subsided, Amy released his cock and collected the excess cum from her face swallowing every last drop. Amy then turned around and licked the rest of her own cum juices off Fred's face finishing with a deep, passionate kiss before collapsing and falling asleep next to Fred. Fred also drifted off, completely satiated by the morning's activities.

Chapter 10 - The Orgy continues

After a refreshing nap, everyone has back up and in good spirits. Ann decided it was time for something to eat and went into the house to prepare a lunch. Fred went with her leaving the fours guests to themselves by the pool. They started talking about the morning's events until Carol asked Amy how she had come to know Ann and Fred "so well." Amy laughed and recounted the night when she fell asleep in front of the TV watching the porno with her hand down her pants. The others all laughed including Amy who continued the story with the ride home with Fred and the following day with Ann and Fred in the pool. Jamie piped in and told how Amy had called her and then met at MacDonald's where Jamie told her the whole story. Jamie said it made her so hot that one thing led to another and before she knew it, she was sucking on Amy's cunt in her basement bedroom.

Amy interrupted and asked how Carol got to know Ann. Carol smiled and said that she had seen the four of you in the pool last weekend and got so hot she had to call Cathy and talk. But she was so excited on the phone Cathy couldn't understand her, so Cathy came over to get the story first hand. Cathy interjected saying she could understand her just fine, but based on what Carol was saying, she wanted to come over and see if something might develop based on the way Carol sounded. Carol looked surprised and said, "Why you little pervert, you mean you had the whole thing planned all along?" The girls all laughed.

"Well, I wouldn't say planned...but I was hoping that something might develop," responded Cathy smiling like the cat that ate the canary.

"You little stinker," Carol exclaimed and proceeded to wrestle Cathy to the ground lying on top of her. The mock fight quickly developed into passionate kisses after which Carol said, "And I'm sure glad it did you little fuck slut!" smiling at her the whole time.

Amy looked over at Jamie and said, "And I'm sure glad it did too." She then leaned over and gave Jamie a deep open-mouthed kiss causing Jamie to melt in her arms.

The two couples continued their make out sessions until Ann called from the house the lunch was ready. Reluctantly, they untangled themselves, got up and preceded into the house.

Ann had laid out a display of cold cuts, bread, chips and condiments that looked delicious. Everyone made themselves a sandwich and retired to the family room where they ate their lunch in silence.

Ann finally broke the silence with an announcement that they were going to play a game. The game was similar to the game of Life except the board contained various sexual acts the players had to perform as they rolled the dice. Ann distributed game pieces and put a stack of cards in the middle of the board. She explained that after a player rolled the dice and moved, they took a card which had one of the other players names on it. The player who rolled the dice had to perform the sex act listed on the board on the person whose name appeared on the card. Each player had only two minutes to perform the act, after which play advanced to the next player.

"Only two minutes!" exclaimed Amy. "That's not long enough, what can you do in only two minutes?"

"Oh, you'll see. The hardest part of this game is just getting around the table once, things usually deteriorate pretty rapidly after the first round," Ann replied.

Everyone laughed but was excited to begin play. Amy was first and rolled the dice. She moved her game piece and picked up a card off the deck. The card listed Cathy and the action on the board said, "Kiss". Amy giggled then rolled over towards Cathy and pulled her head to hers and kissed her deeply. Soon tongues were roaming around each other's mouths and low moans could be heard from each participant.

Finally Ann called, "Time, knock it off you two!" Amy and Cathy reluctantly broke it off but you could tell there was fire in their eyes.

The next player was Carol. Her action turned out to be "lick genitals" and the player card listed Fred. When Carol read it, she let out a little scream and moved over to Fred. She ordered Fred to stand up and pulled down his swim suit (he was the only one still wearing any clothes) and took his growing cock in her mouth. She sucked, licked and sucked some more until Fred's cock was fully erect and pointing at the ceiling. "Time" came the call from Ann.

"Oh damn, just when I got it hard too." Her face registered a mock frown as she pulled away from Fred.

The next player was Cathy but a quick look saw that Cathy and Amy had resumed their make out session from their previous turn. Amy was tonguing Cathy while Cathy was massaging Amy's tits. Ann just said, "OK we'll just skip her this time. Jamie, you're next."

Jamie rolled and took a card. Her action was to "Fuck" and the players name was Ann. Jamie squealed with delight and immediately lunged at Ann knocking her back on the floor. Ann giggled and said, "Wow honey, slow down please."

Jamie said, "I've only got two minutes so I don't want to lose any time." With that, Jamie knelt down between Ann's legs and started licking her pussy with long slow strokes. Ann sighed and started to moan as Jamie repeatedly licked her clit. She then stuck her tongue as far up her vagina as she could and swirled it around, pulling it out and licking her clit again. She repeated this process for quite a while until Fred finally interrupted and said, "Um, I think it's been over two minutes now." (It had actually been more like 5 minutes).

"Oh shut-up Fred, go fuck somebody, I'm busy!" was Ann's grinning response and then grabbed Jamie's head and pushed it against her cunt.

Fred looked around and saw that Amy and Cathy were still going at it, in fact they had progressed into a lurid 69 session licking each other's pussies. Since Carol was the only unoccupied player, Fred motioned for her to come over and sit on his lap. Carol rapidly complied and was soon encircled by Fred's arms as they engaged in a passionate kiss. Since Fred was already hard from Carol's turn, he pointed the head of his cock at Carol's pussy and let it slowly slip in. Carol responded, "Oh my god that feels good, oh jesus, holy shit, oh god Fred, yes, yes, yes, fuck me with your big cock...fuck my little cunt, fuck me, fuck me, oh yes, oh yes."

Hearing Carol's dirty talk got the rest of the players really hot and soon you could hear orgasms exploding around the room, first Ann, then Amy and Cathy, followed by Carol and Fred. The only one that didn't have an orgasm was Jamie, but Ann traded places with her and soon Jamie was shouting out her release as well.

The rest of the day was like musical chairs except this was musical pussies with everyone eating or sucking everyone else in just about every position and combination possible. The grand finale was a daisy chain with everyone eating or sucking the person next to them in a big circle. By the time everyone had cum, they were all exhausted.

As everyone started getting up and dressed, Ann and Fred thanked everyone for coming over and asked if they wanted to do this again. Without exception, a resounding "YES" was heard around the room. Ann then asked, "Should we try to get some more cocks involved next time?" Again a resounding "YES" was heard from all. Everyone laughed at that.

After some hugs and kisses all around, the party broke up with everyone heading home. All in all an exciting day.

Alex_Ho
Alex_Ho
241 Followers