Amy the Exhibitionist Ch. 05

Story Info
The story of a young ladies love of exhibitionism.
10.2k words
4.66
58.2k
14
0

Part 5 of the 22 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/30/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note

All characters in this part of the Amy the Exhibitionist series are over the age of legal consent.

This part is actually the ninth part of the Amy the Exhibitionist series. Parts one to four are about how Amy discovered her passion for Exhibitionism at the age of thirteen. As Literotica only permits stories about characters over the age of consent I have had to rename part nine as part five. It is quite easy to find the original parts one to four by searching the internet.

V

Part 5 – My first few months at University - first part

Katie and me had both been lucky in that we had been accepted into the University of St. Damian, the same one as Ben. St. Damian was our second choice but our first choice wasn't a realistic option, there isn't a Blanke Schande collage in England. We hadn't really expected to get in to St. Damian so we were really pleased when we found out. Both sets of parents had been happy that the 'responsible' (LOL) big brother of mine would be close by to keep an eye on us.

Even though Ben told us that everything would be fine, both Katie and me were nervous and apprehensive as we moved to the University. My Dad drove Ben and me there with the car full of our things. We met Katie there as her parents wanted to take her there.

Our plan was that we would use the student accommodation for a few months, and then look for a flat that the 3 of us could share. Luckily, Katie and me managed to get rooms next to each other. The block that we were in was about 500 yards from the one that Ben was in.

I won't bore you with all the academic details, or the formalities that we had to go through, but Ben was a real help and told us quite a few things that helped us.

We soon got into the habit of sleeping together in each other rooms and I think that the only combination that we haven't done is for Katie and me to sleep in Ben's room while he slept in one of ours.

Lots of the girls on our floor soon got into the habit of walking around in bras and knickers, or just knickers, and no one minded when Katie and me were naked. Although it did get a little awkward (not for us) a couple of times when boys came to visit.

The showers on our floor always seem to be busy when we want to use them so we got into the habit of always going to the boy's shower on the floor below or above us.

For the first few weeks it caused a bit of a problem as the boys got all shy and a couple of them told us to use our own showers. I just can't understand some boys, why would they want to miss the opportunity to see a naked girl? Anyway, we kept going and it got to the point where they just treated us like one of them, not even trying to hide their cocks, even when they were hard. I have to admit it, I did give a couple of them blow jobs.

As I've mentioned, Ben's building is about 500 yards from ours. One night Ben phoned me and told me and Katie to get over there as quick as possible. I told him that we'd have to put some clothes on, but he insisted that we get over there right then.

I looked at Katie and said, "Shall we?" She knew what I was talking about and said, "Yes". We ran out of our building, down the road, through a courtyard and to Ben's building – still naked. It was only when we got to the building door that we remembered that you need a code to get the door to open. Every time that we had been before, Ben had been with us. We were stuck there for ages before a young man going out, let us in. The poor man was dumb-struck and just stared at us as we bolted passed him and up the stairs to Ben's room.

When we got there his door was locked. As we banged on it a couple of his mates stuck their heads out of their rooms and looked at us. Ben appeared out of one of the rooms and let us in to his room.

When we were in I asked him what was so urgent. He said that he just fancied a good fuck. I thumped him, and then unfastened his trousers.

When we woke up the next morning we remembered that we had gone to Ben's place naked, and we had no clothes to wear to get back to our rooms. There was nothing for it; we had to run back naked as well, and it was raining, cold rain. At least we knew the code to get into our building.

Swimming

A few days after we arrived, Henry appeared while I was alone with Ben and asked me if I was going to go swimming with Ben on Sunday mornings. Ben and me hadn't talked about it and I had thought that the swimming sessions must have stopped. I looked at Ben and he nodded so I told Henry that I would, on the condition that I could take a friend with me. I didn't say that my friend was a female, but Henry said, "Okay".

Anyway, that Sunday morning at the crack of dawn we were waiting outside the pool entrance when Henry turned up. His face lit up when he saw Katie. He told us that he was expecting me to take a boyfriend.

We all went into the men's changing room and stripped as Ben and Henry changed into their swimming shorts. We had just got naked when 3 other young men arrived and they stopped dead when they saw us 2 naked girls in the men's changing room.

Ben introduced us to Darren, Mark and Aaron. Mark asked if I was the Ben's little sister that he had heard all about. I was a little embarrassed but said that everything that he had heard was probably true.

In the pool we all had a great time messing about with a ball and playing our version of games that always seemed to involve contact with Katie and me.

One thing that I didn't remember from the last time that I was there was the water inlet. I found it by accident and was surprised by how powerful it was. It was pushing me away from it. I wondered what it would be like to have that water pounding my pussy. I told the others to get on with the game and that I'd join them in a bit.

The only way that I could get my puss into the jet of water with any chance of staying there was to swing my feet out of the water and put them on the side of the pool. Even that was hard and I kept getting pushed back; but it was nice.

I called Katie over and told her what I had found. She tried doing what I had done but she had the same problem. She then had the idea that if I got out I could hold her feet and she could relax and enjoy it.

I got out and knelt between Katie's feet and held them. It worked and she was getting close to cumming when Mark swam over to us and asked what we were doing. When I told him he got a big grin on his face and asked if he could hold Katie in place.

He stood behind her head and put his arms under her shoulders and his hands on her breasts. He was strong enough to hold her in place so I let go of her feet.

Mark held her there as the others came over to see what we were all doing, just in time to see, and hear, Katie have an orgasm.

Aaron told me to get back into the water and that he would hold me while I enjoyed myself. I did, and I did. Aaron made a good job of massaging my breasts as the water did its job. I tried to reach down to grab hold of Aaron's cock but I couldn't reach. My orgasm wasn't as loud as Katie's but I certainly had a strong one that got me shaking all over. I think that I would have drowned if Aaron hadn't been holding me.

Afterwards we decided that we should really get some proper swimming practice and we spent the rest of the time doing lengths.

When it came time to get out, we all went into the shower. It was fun watching 5 young men shower while they watched us shower. All of them, including Ben, were starting to get hard and Darren asked us if they could soap our backs.

Ben knew what that would develop into and told them, "Just because these 2 girls are here, naked and letting you grope them, doesn't mean that they are up for a gangbang. If they say 'stop' then you stop, okay?"

We didn't have a gangbang, but they all finger fucked us and we gave them all a blowjob.

The swimming sessions became a regular occurrence and always stopped short of a gangbang, although Katie did fuck Darren in the pool after all the rest of us had got out one day. I have lost count of the number of blow jobs that I have given on a Sunday morning.

The other thing about the swimming sessions was that the number of young men that went increased. I guess that word about us got out.

We got caught naked in the Library

Quite late one evening Katie and me were both in the very quiet library doing some research on our respective subjects when we stopped for a break and were talking about all sorts of things. The subject got round to 'dares' and I dared Katie to strip and stay naked for 30 minutes while we searched through different books. Katie said that she would if I would.

So there we were, both naked, getting books off the shelves and looking through them.

Our 30 minutes was just about up when this middle-aged woman came round the corner. Neither of us had seen her before but it turned out that she was Professor Lesley Jones.

Anyway, she read us the riot act and threatened to get us kicked out of the Uni. Obviously we didn't want that so after saying that we were very sorry for disgracing the good name of the University, we asked her what we could do to put things right.

We were still stood there naked in front of her with one arm covering our breasts and the other hand covering our pussies.

Professor Jones stood there thinking and looking at us for about a full minute before saying, "Put your arms down by your sides and open your legs a bit."

I was a bit shocked by that, but did as she ordered. She then got her phone out of her bag and took loads of photos and a video that proved that we were in the uni's library.

She then told us that she had proof of our crime and that she would make sure that the Dean got them if we didn't do exactly as she told us.

My mouth dropped as I realised that she was going to blackmail us. I looked at Katie and could see that she knew what was happening as well.

Professor Jones then told us to meet her outside the admin block entrance at 2pm the following Sunday, and to take our PE kit with us. With that she turned and left, telling us to get dressed as she walked away.

We packed up and went to see Ben. He told us that she has a reputation for being a miserable bitch who acted like she owned the university and hated all students. That was all he knew about her.

After a lot of discussion we all decided that it would be best if we did what she had told us, but Ben told us that it probably would be best if we repeated our 'regret' for the incident, and pretended that we were normally very shy and hated the idea of being naked anywhere, that we had only done it for a bet. Ben also told us to wear a thong under our skirts when we went on the Sunday. The only thongs, or knickers, that we had with us were the ones that we wore in Ibiza, with the bottom half of the material missing. Fortunately we'd both taken our PE skirts with us just in case we wanted to go to a gym, or we got invited to a fancy dress party.

We went to meet her that Sunday, with Ben lurking in the background, just in case. However, Prof Jones caught us out and arrived in her car and told us to get in.

She drove us in silence for about 30 minutes to a big stately home with gardens that are open to the public. There were only a few cars and no people in the car park. She told us to get out. We did, and she then told us to strip naked, then put our PE kit on.

Both Katie and me protested, saying that we couldn't possibly get changed out in public. The Prof told us that we could, and would. If we didn't, we knew what would happen.

Katie and me both stripped very slowly, trying to hide our bits as we did. I told the Prof that we didn't have any gym knickers with us, and asked her if we could put our thongs back on. She told us that we could not and that we would have to stay naked under our PE skirts.

All the time that we changed, the Prof was using a proper video camera to capture everything that we were doing. I noticed a couple of times that she pointed the camera at the stately home and the car park sign that had the name of the place on it. It was evidence that we had been naked at that stately home.

The Prof pointed to a path going in to the woods at the side of the car park and told us that we had 10 minutes to run along that path to a stream, turn round and run back.

Well that didn't seem too bad so we did it. We didn't see anyone, and as we returned to the car park we saw that the Prof was videoing us.

As soon as we got back to the car, the Prof told us to take our tops and skirts off, leaving us naked apart from our trainers. We covered our bits as best we could, and kept looking around to see if anyone else had appeared.

We were then told to run along a different path into the woods at the other side of the car park until we came to another car park. When we got there we were told to turn round and run back.

After more useless protests from us, saying that she couldn't possibly make us run naked into the woods, and that we'd get arrested if someone saw us; off we went with me holding a hand over my bum.

When we got out of her sight we stopped and had a good laugh. If that was our punishment then it was fun, not a punishment. Anyway, we set off again.

What we hadn't known at that time was that the path went alongside a road and past the back of some cottages. Neither of which bothered us at all.

Just before we found the car park we came across a middle-aged couple out for a walk. They just stopped and stared at us but didn't say anything.

At the car park, we turned and ran back, past the couple. When we got to the cottages we saw some teenagers in the back garden of one of the cottages. They shouted a few comments at us but we couldn't understand what they were.

Back at the car park we found that the Prof's car had gone. We panicked a bit, but as there was no one else there we weren't in a rush to find a fix.

About 5 minutes later the car reappeared but the Prof parked it out in the open where we could be seen from the stately home. As it reappeared both Katie and me covered our bits with our arms and hands.

The Prof got out and called us over. She'd got the video recording again.

When we got to the car she said, "Right, that was fun wasn't it? From now on you can stop trying to cover your breasts and vaginas. I've already seen them so there's no need for any modesty. What you are going to do now, is take it in turns to climb on the front of the car, lay back against the windscreen, open your legs and masturbate for me."

We both begged her not to make us do it, but we were wasting our time. Katie volunteered to go first.

Katie rubbed herself as the Prof kept the video running. Twice Katie asked if she could stop. The second time she was told that she had to keep going until she had an orgasm.

After a while Katie's moaning got louder and she came.

It was my turn. After I had been frigging myself for a couple of minutes a car drove into the car park, right past us and out the other side. I was concentrating on the feelings in my wet pussy, but managed to see a man and a woman in the car.

It wasn't the best orgasm that I've ever had, but it made the Prof happy and she told me to climb down.

She then told us to get in the back of the car and stay naked. She then drove us back to the Uni. Outside the admin building she gave me a pen and paper and told me to write our names and mobile numbers on it. She also told me to write our real names and numbers and that she could find us by showing the video around the Uni. She then gave us our clothes and told us to get out and get dressed, in that order.

As we got dressed she told us that she liked our thongs and asked us where we got them from. I told her that I had made them, to which she told me that I could do something right then.

Just before she drove off she told us that she would be in touch.

Ben was waiting for us in his room, and was relieved that we were okay. Ben got very randy as we told him all about our blackmail penalty and we ended up in bed together.

A week later I got a DVD of her video through the internal post with a note reminding us that she would phone us.

Two weeks later I got a phone call telling us to be outside the admin block entrance at 7pm that night. I asked her what she was going to make us do, but she wouldn't tell me. What she did tell me was that it didn't matter what we wore, except that we had to wear heals at least 4 inches high.

As she drove us out of the university she told us that she was hosting a dinner party and that we were going to be her waitresses. She told us that she would provide our clothes.

She lives in a big house in a village out in the country. When we got there no one else was there. The Prof took us round the rooms that we would be working in, then gave us these little maid's aprons and told us to put them on. Katie and me both put then round our waists and started fastening them. The Prof told us not to be so silly and to take our clothes off first.

Both Katie and me begged her not to make us do it, but she just told us that we knew what would happen if we didn't.

As we stripped off, the Prof said that she was pleased to see that we hadn't bothered with knickers. I told her that I had assumed that they wouldn't have stayed on for long so we didn't bother. The Prof said that we were learning.

The aprons didn't even come down to our pussies, so everything was on display.

The Prof then took us into the dining room and told us that while we were waiting for our next orders we had to kneel in the corner, facing the table. She told us to get on our knees, then lean back and put our hands on the floor behind us. Katie tried it first and fell over sideways. The Prof told us to open our knees wide so that it was easier for us. Katie said, "No, please don't make us do that." The Prof just said, "Do it." The Prof told us that whenever she told us to 'assume the position', that was how we were to kneel. She then took us into the lounge and pointed to the corner that we were to use in there. She then told us that we were not to speak to her guests, only her.

The Prof went and sat down and looked at us. I was getting wet.

The doorbell rang and the Prof told us that it must be the caterers and told me to let them in and show them to the kitchen.

The caterers were men, and they had a real good look at me as they carried everything in and then explained what was what. One man then took some of the cold food into the dining room and put it on the table, then some nibbles into the lounge. Katie was still there on her wide apart knees, and I do believe that she blushed a bit when she saw the man.

The caterers left and the Prof told us both to go and make sure that everything was kept hot.

About 30 minutes later, the doorbell rang again. The Prof told me to go and show her guests in. When I opened the door there were 2 couples there, all were about the same age as the Professor. One of the men said, "Lesley wasn't joking." I'd given up trying to look embarrassed and just stood there in nothing but the silly apron and heels. I invited them in and led them to the lounge where the Prof was waiting.

One of the men complimented the Prof on her 'staff', to which the Prof called Katie out from the kitchen and told her guests our names. She then told us to do a twirl, to which one of the women said, "Nice ass."

The doorbell rang again and Katie was sent to answer it. Two more men and one woman came in.

Katie and me were sent to the kitchen where we talked about the situation. We both agreed that things weren't that bad, we were naked in front of strangers and getting compliments about our bodies.

We were called to serve the first course, and as we went in between the first guests to serve them I nearly dropped the tray. A hand was sliding up the back of my leg. That hand moved as I backed out to move on to the next guest.